NAME: Akira Orihara

AKA: Akria Akiyama

DOB: September 3rd

POSITION: Seme

HIGHT 6'0

WEIGHT: 170

HAIR: Dark brown

EYES: Green

LIKES: animals, out doors, quite places, riding his motorcycle, movies, playing the piano.

DISLIKES: Violence, Drugs, Clubbing, Hospitals, Sweets

PERSONALLY: Akria is rather reserved and quite. He keeps to himself most of the time. He doesn't like fighting or arguing so he's a bit of a push over. He's overly thoughtful but blunt. He enjoys teasing his lover but isn't much for PDA.

PAST: Akria grew up in a broken home. His mother was a drug addict and passed away from a overdose when he was eight. His father was a known gangster, and ran a gang that dominated the city. He was abusive verbally and physically. Shortly after his mothers passing his father met his soul mate. A girl named Haruko Akiyama. It didn't take long for them to marry and during the process, Akria got a new mom and step brother. As time passed though, his father was unable to hide the truth about himself when he suddenly was arrested and sentence to jail time. With out a mother or father to raise him. Haruko decided to take him in and raise him as if he was her own.

dc5f3215333f11eeb6573e7d813b1b3b.jpg

NAME: Jay Akiyama

DOB: February 14

POSITION: Uke

HEIGHT: 5'8

WEIGHT: 148

LIKES: sour candy, running, drinking, partying, animals, amusement parks, and the water/beach

DISLIKES: Gays, sweets, cooking , being alone, and bullies

PERSONALITY: Very out going, kind, and flirtatious towards females. He's athletic and charming and enjoys helping others. He won't admit it but he's a bit homophobic. Deep down inside he holds a type of hatred for them. Why ? ( You'll find out later) He's a bit of a playboy and has dated a handful of girls. He is a " Wonder" Someone who doesn't want his "mark" to define who he loves or what he does, so he sleeps and dates whoever he wants.

PAST: Jay was bullied grownjng up. And his father walked out on him and his mother at a very young age. He was also molested by his gym teacher in elementary school and because of that , he moved to a completely different town and began a new life until his mother met Mr. Orihara.

"Jay? Are you listening ?"

The handsome younger male lifted his gaze, being yanked from his thoughts. " hm? Yes of course. "

" Oh yeah ? What did I just say?" Jay was quite for a moment. To be honest..he hadn't heard a thing. " Why live in the past? " He offered his mother a small apologetic smile.

" Jay! Pay attention !"

"Okay . okay I will. "

He amused her with a fake laugh and met her eyes. This women ment the world to him, and that would never change. " Forgive me.. I'm listening now. " She's always like this.....I'm gonna miss her. Jay listened to her as his eyes wondered back to his mark. It was small and nothing special. Just a black diamond, matching the size of a penny. He couldn't image a day where he'd meet his soul mate. What would she look like ? Not that he cared about stuff like that but at times he indulged himself with the idea of the perfect girl. "Mom! Where's my green hoodie?!" Akria shouted from his room on the second floor. His mother quickly shouted back. "In the dryer sweetie! I washed it for you!" She sighed turning back to her real son. Unlike Jay, she was thrilled that her two sons were going to the same college. "Oh...what am I gonna do when your both gone? I'm so use to having you two around. "

"You'll be ok mom. The college isn't that far away...we'll come visit you often. "

"Ohhh...my babies are growing up! "

"Mom...please..." He sighed, almost begging her to stop coddling them. They were now college students!"Akria! You ready! If we don't leave now mom will start crying again!" Jay grabbed his things, and waited by the door. His mother continued to hug and kiss him, smiling and crying like only a mother could until finally his step brother came down stairs.

"I think I have everything..."

"Then were off...We'll call you after orientation. Love you.."

"Bye mom. Love you."

" I love you guys too! Be safe! Don't you dare forget to call me! Akria make sure he calls me.."

"Yes ma'am. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Where do you want this box?"

" oh- over there is fine and you can set every thing else on the floor in that corner. "

Jay directed the upper class man who was helping him move in. There were so many students moving in that it was hectic. Every hallway was crowded with people and parents, but it was nice to have some sort of help and direction. The campus was pretty huge so it was easy for him and Akria to get lost. Luckily his brother was in a completely different dorm room than he was. He couldn't image having to share a room with him. As Jay rearranged his things he couldn't help notice all the partners helping there kids. He wished his mother could of come but she needed to catch a early flight out of town. Her job seemed to always keep them apart.

"Wow...I brought a lot.."

He muttered to himself. He scratched the back of his head slightly frowning, knowing he had to unpack. Just when he was about to begin he felt a sudden tingling sensation on his wrist.

What ?

He looked at the small black diamond on his wrist. It was now surrounded by tiny dots that looked like freckles entrapping the dark shape. Jay's eyes widened slightly as his mark began to move! It was as if it had a mind of its own! No way... Here ? B-but who ? His soul mate...was close.

He peaked his head out into the hallway way. There were a few girls helping move boxes but..he felt nothing special when looking at them.

Why do I feel...so nervous ? He touched his chest. What was this feeling ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Akria slipped on his green hoodie before stepping out of his dorm room. He already finished unpacking and even met his room mate. He didn't bring too many things, just necessities mostly. He was eager to finish settling in so he could meet up with his boyfriend. He had decided on this college for multiple reasons. They had a good program for what he wanted to study, Jay was here, and...his soul mate. All in all...it pretty much worked out perfectly.

Even though his soulmate turned out to be a guy, Akria wasn't bothered by it. He actually became more curious. It had only been two months since they found each other, but he felt like he knew everything about him. He felt comfortable and happy, and safe around him....and when they kissed for the very first time...it felt like something truly magical...

Akria pulled out his phone, texting his boyfriend.

Outside the library. Where are you?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Shisu-Chan00

d6ec6a5628d078ab0fe669f17de213b3--birthday-photos-b-project-anime-moons.jpg

Name: Damian Mahina

DOB: December 5th

Position: Uke

Height: 5’8”

Weight: 160

Hair: Auburn

Eyes: Light brown/Green

Mark: Beautiful vines sliding up his forearm to match his beautiful personality.

Dislikes: The summer, rude people, anything spicy, long-distance relationships

Personality: Damian is super optimistic and outgoing. He likes to be in social settings but he doesn’t mind some days alone too. He doesn’t like conflict but that’s because he tries his hardest to keep everyone happy.

Backstory: Damian grew up in a pretty nice home. His father left his mother at a very young age, after finding out that she was cheating on him. This didn’t really bother Damian though because he never really had a chance to know his mother. She didn’t seem interested in him too much as a baby so her leaving didn’t hurt him too much. His father tried his hardest to raise him right and he did. Though, his father was never much for the mark. After his mother cheated on his father, his fathers faith in the mark started to falter. He grew up hearing how the soulmate mark was not reliable and sometimes lied. Either way Damian was great in school and was able to get into a pretty good college. After about a year of being in college he met his soul mate Akira, who later decided to join him at the college. He is working on a history degree.

original.jpg

Name: Elijah Genone

DOB: November 11th

Position: Seme

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 170 lbs

Mark: He has only a small raven on the inside of his wrist at the moment.

Dislikes: School, professors, rainy days, and being around too many people

Personality: He is slightly closed off. He doesn’t let anyone in too close and likes to keep to himself when he isn’t with his friends. He is pretty blunt and will tell you how it is. He is also into video games and staying awake pretty late into the evening.

Background: He grew up in a pretty tough home which is why he is so quiet and closed off. His mother was an alcoholic and didn’t spend much time with him growing up. His dad was constantly working and when he did come home he was too tired to really do much with his son. His parents fight every night and now that he moved to college he’s glad he doesn’t have to be around it. He stayed in his room pretty frequently and had to find out who he was on his own. He’s been working since he was 13 to help his parents pay for everything. He’s a junior in college working on a Biology degree.

~~

“Did you get the last freshman moved in?” Zach, one of the other upperclassman asked from the other side of the hallway.

“Nope I have one more on level 4 and then I’ll be finished. I’m heading there now though.” Elijah called back as he put the last box from the cart into a freshman girl’s room. His mark flashed against his white skin as he put things away. She batted her eyelashes and thanked him with a hand to his arm. He didn’t believe in dating outside of his partner and so he shrugged it off pretty easily.

He left that room and headed up to the fourth floor, his long legs leading him up the four flights of stairs he had to take to get there. The hallway was bustling with freshman as they frantically tried to move in. This floor particularly was an all males floor. Eli, having been a junior no longer lived on campus but he was apart of the student council so helping freshman move in was something he had to do.

He peered around before walking down to room 403. He lightly knocked on the door, he waved to the kid that was in there and started unloading boxes from the small cart that was outside of his room. “Where do you want this last box?” he asked holding it infront of his body. The kid pointed over to a random place on the floor in the corner and Eli nodded. He sat it down and then left the room walking down the hallway. He paused immediately feeling a light burning on his forearm. He peered down at the small raven on the inside of his wrist and had to keep himself from gasping. He felt a sudden sense of realization, his soul mate was in this dorm somewhere. It might be a floor up, or below him, but he/she was here.

His fingers lightly traced the dark tendrils spiraling from the raven and around it. Of course, it made sense he would meet his soul mate here at college. His head snapped up, blonde covering a bit of his vision as he looked about those around him. He didn’t see anyone that was really giving him a tingling sensation so he brushed it off for now. He wanted to go look for them, but he had to make rounds to all the floors and make sure everyone was doing okay. He went down to the 3rd floor, this one being coed and walked down the long hallway. He noticed a few girls helping move boxes around but other than that this floor looked relatively moved in. His eyes leveled on a kid poking his head out from his room. A light jolt hit him and he paused for a moment before walking past him without stopping. Something felt strange about this kid, he didn’t know what but something felt strange.

~~

Damian pushed his small notebook from his lap and sat up in his bed. The dorms were not his favorite place to be but being a sophomore meant it was hard to afford an apartment. Really he needed to find a roommate and just split the rent to get out of this hell hole. The good part was…Akira was here. That meant everything felt all around better. Damian picked up his phone from his bed and unlocked it. His eyes peered up to the time and he couldn’t help but smile as he got out of bed. He was meeting up with Akira at around noon at the library.

They had only been together for two months but it felt so much longer than that. It felt like they had been together for a few years, but that was just the mark talking. As the thought came into his mind his eyes trailed down to his mark that reached well past his elbow now. The overexposure from Akira meant that he was slowly completing his mark as they were with one another.

As soon as he had finished putting his shoes on he heard a light ding from his phone. He peered at it and smiled seeing a text from his boyfriend. He answered back quickly: Heading to you now. He really was too and picked up his bag before heading out. He was a rather cute kid with longish auburn hair that fell into his eyes a little. His glasses kept it out of his face though and gave his face a pretty cute shape.

He left the dorm with his keys in one hand and his phone in the other. The library wasn’t too far at all and so he arrived within five minutes. He scanned the heads walking around until he found a tall, broad shouldered man peering at his phone. Damian smiled brightly and walked up behind Akira. He hugged around his waist tightly with a light giggle, “Guess who!”

What the heck is wrong with me! Jay sighed feeling like he was crazy! Could it be possible that his mark was acting up for no reason? Not to mention his floor was mostly filled with dudes. Maybe she's up stairs or down stairs? Or maybe she walked passed me and I missed her? Just when he was about to retreat into his room, he stopped himself feeling a unshakable jolt course threw his body just as a blond walked passed his door. With out even thinking...with out even having the chance to stop himself. His hand reached out and grabbed the other. He had to know....what the hell was this feeling!! He met the others eyes and found himself not only in shock but in horror! He felt a warm sensation on his wrist as he finally touched his soul mate. He glanced down at the small diamond on his skin, it had now changed, small black dots in-circled the diamond, and thin lines connected the shapes together almost like geometric art. N..no He met the strangers eyes, suddenly releasing him! YOU GOTTA BE SHITTY ME!! Jay went to open his mouth but was honestly flabbergasted. "Y...your...your a...g-guy..." His heart was racing but his mind was running a mile a minute. His worse nightmare became a reality!!! His soulmate was a guy!!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Akria waited a few minutes until finally his boyfriend sneaked up behind him, hugging him from behind.

“Guess who!” [/Quote] Akria didn't say anything, he just smiled and turned around to face his lover. Even though they have been together for two months there marks were nearly complete. The only thing left for them to do was have sex and marry...and well...since they were men they couldn't really have kids. "Its good to see you. I already moved into my dorm and settled in..." He slipped his hands in his pockets looking content. Akria always liked to be prepared for things, so he already knew his way around the campus and knew where all his classes were, so he didn't really have a reason for wanting to meet up with Damian other than the fact that he simply wanted to see him and missed him. They had only been apart for a week but it felt like months for some odd reason. "So...since classes don't start for another few days...I figured we could hang out? Maybe you could show me around town or we could go to the beach...I read that its not too far from the campus. " Even though Akria wasn't really into PDA or being all lovely dovey in public, he knew Damian was. So...he decided he'd only hold his hand in public places...he hoped doing so would give Damian the closer and comfort/attention he wanted with out attracting too much attention. Not that Akria cared about what people thought about him. And he wasn't ashamed of being gay...he just...didn't really care about showing off his love to the world.

He reached for the others hand and inter locked there fingers. He instantly felt happier being able to touch and feel Damian once more. His warm was like a drug to him. He fell silent for a moment before suddenly speaking again. This time being very blunt. " Hey...I have the urge to slam you againest the wall and make out with you....do you know a place where I can do that? I just...I really wanna kiss you..." His tone lustful and his eyes full of desire.

It was obvious to Eli that his soul mate was in the room he had just passed. It took everything in him to not stop in but that wasn’t even enough. The kid still reached out, and grabbed him. He felt a hand on his arm and a sharp pull backwards causing the taller man to jolt back. His eyes shifted to meet the kids eyes when a warmth started to flow through the tips of his fingers to the base of his elbow was in contact with the kids hand. Eli couldn’t take his eyes off his partners, he couldn’t even pull away to look down at the mark that was slowly arching up his forearm.

His mouth opened and then closed, confusion forming on his face as he realized this kid didn’t look to excited to find his soul mate. Just as quickly as the contact had started their bodies pulled away from one another. The first words that came from his lips was…shocking to say the least. Eli was slightly offended and he blinked a few times before righting himself and smirking, “Yea, last time I checked.” He shifted a little, his eyes roaming to the others mark. “I see I’m not what you expected?” He questioned honestly from the other man.

~~

Damian couldn’t help but smile as he felt Akira wiggle around in his arms to hug him around the shoulders. The auburn haired man sank into the others arms as he peered up at him. “I’m glad you’re settled, that great to hear!” He smiled brightly and pulled away from Akira slightly. Damian knew all too well that he was no real fan of PDA so he tried his hardest to keep it to a minimum.

Damian was glad that they were going to the same college. This meant they could hang out without the worry of Akira’s parents interrupting them. Sex wasn’t really on the table yet, but recently a few of their make out sessions have gotten a little hot and heated. A few times Damian was worried that Akira was going to take his virginity. As much as the idea of becoming one with his soul mate sounded nothing but amazing, Damian was terrified. His thoughts were broken as Akira spoke once more. “I would love to show you around! It’s beautiful around here. I could take you to my favorite lounging spot on the beach! It’s wonderful at night.” He smiled brightly and clasped his hands behind his back as he walked around Akira.

This movement was quickly stopped by Akira grabbing his hand and interlocking their fingers. He blushed lightly without meaning to and lightly squeezed his lovers hand. Silence once again fell over them as they walked in no particular direction through the beautiful campus. It really was a romantic scene. The leaves were just changing to a beautiful burnt orange. The first signs of the fall semester starting and the beginning of a new year. Damian welcomed this time of year, even if it got colder and harder to enjoy being outside.

The silence that fell between them was sliced when Damian heard the others words. He blushed brightly, feeling it touch the tips of his ears. His eyes flicked up to Akira’s and couldn’t help but chuckle lightly. “Yea, we can go back to the library, level 6 is hardly used, no one would even know.” He smiled mischievously and pulled Akira after him toward the library. They entered on the 2nd floor and made a B-line to the elevators. He walked in and pushed the button that read 6. As the elevator climbed the flights Damian felt himself grow warm inside, the feeling of want overwhelming him.

Once they were on the floor Damian made sure to clear all the aisles before pulling Akira back into a secluded dark corner. He backed up against the wall, pulling Akira’s arms around his waist as his own went around Akira’s neck. His lips were quickly covering Akira’s as a gentle moan left his lips. It was only natural that they want one another so much. Being destined lovers meant they were going to want one another constantly until they had it. He wanted to be used by him, loved, and cared for.

Jay stared at the other for a long moment. Was the world playing and horrible and cruel joke on him? How could his soul mate be a guy?! He turned away, no longer able to meet the others gaze."N-no...no your not." He spoke honestly, his eyes wondered to the other students who were beginning to stare. He needed to make it clear to this guy that he wasn't gay, and that he didn't believe in his mark, however...now wasn't really the time to do that. Not when there were so many people and they just met. He wasn't sure what to say or do next, and as every second past he felt like this situation was getting more and more awkward. "Uh...My names... Jay Akiyama..." Giving his name seemed to be the next logical step and hopefully his soulmate would give him his name in return.

Akria was a little too serious for his own good but that added to his charm. When Damian blushed and mentioned the library as a good make out spot he was skeptical. "The library ?... Are you sure?" His boyfriend smiled misceviously, pulling him along and leading the way. Akria followed still unsure if the library was the best place to make out. When they reached the building and walked inside, Akria couldn't help but look around, noticing quite a few students.

Inside the elevator he bit his lip, speaking again. "Your not gonna get me in trouble are you?" He smirked a little, just as the door opened, brining them to the sixth floor. Akria followed Damian, not really sure where they were going. He hadn't actually been on this floor before. His lover was quick to make sure all the aisles were clear before suddenly pulling him into a secluded dark corner. His lover moved his hands to his waist while Damian slipped his own around his neck. Before he could even say anything, Damian was already kissing him.

Akira was quick to kiss him back, starting slow before adding pressure and slipping his tongue past Damians lips. The soft kiss grew hot and heavy in a matter of seconds. It was like Damains lips were like a drug that he needed. "Damn it.." He muttered under his breath, he broke there kiss slightly panting. "I missed you.~" He ran his fingers threw the others hair, taking a moment to admire Damian.

Why do people have marks?

Akira remembered researching that very question back in middle school. Scientist's truly had no idea. It was a strange phenomenon that suddenly happened. Some scientists theorize that marks were an evolution.

Religions take different spins on it. One saying that it was a blessing from God so his followers could find love and happiness with one another on earth. That he was tired of seeing broken hearts. Another religion claimed that every person born is born with a soul which is cut in half and when the person comes into the world they are unknowingly searching and yearning for their counter part. This theory is the most popular and the term... "soul mate" was born.

Akira and Jay weren't religios... nor were they sure what to believe. Both honestly thought they'd ever find their soulmates. The majority of people never do.

Its a know fact that about 54% of people do not find their soul mates...when you think about how many people are living on this earth, it's clear to see that more than half the population never find true love.

" Do you ever think about how lucky we are?" Akria smiled a little, taking a moment to trace his fingers along Damian's mark. He found it very beautiful.

Eli tilted his head slightly watching the other male turn away from him. Apparently this wasn’t the meeting he was expecting and or wanted. It sort of hurt his feelings but to say the least he was going to make this man happy to be his soul mate. He peered around noticing most of the underclassmen were staring at them. He smirked lightly and moved a little closer to his soul mate. This was when he heard the other talk once more and it caused an actual smile to form on Eli’s face. “My name is Elijah Genone.”

He shifted and lightly pushed Jay into the room closing the door behind him. “So…I’m guessing a man is not to your liking huh?” he leaned against the door nonchalantly. “Now we can talk in private so…might as well spill why you’re so horrified I’m a man.” He said crossing his arms over his chest as he waited patiently for Jay to say something back.

~~

Damian smiled gently, “Yea I’m sure. No one goes up on the top floor. We won’t be bothered.” He winked back to Akira as they ascended the elevator. Once they got on the sixth floor Damian towed Akira down every aisle making sure they were all clear of people. Once he finally realized they were all empty he pulled Akira towards the dark corner in the last aisle and started to kiss him. He had missed him just as much and as their lips finally connected he had to try hard not to let out a moan of happiness.

He parted his lips feeling Akira lean in further, sliding his tongue past his lips. Their tongues tangled together and Damian had to try really hard not to grind against Akira. Even though he did try it still happened and his hips moved on their own against Akira. Once their lips parted they were both panting and Damian felt a blush forming over his cheeks. He felt so perverted making out with his boyfriend in the library in the middle of the day.

He smiled softly up to him feeling fingers roam through his hair. He leaned his head into the hands and closed his eyes with a soft sigh. “I missed you too…” He spoke softly just enjoying the others touch. They were quiet for a little while and when Akira spoke again it sort of shocked Damian. His eyes opened and he blinked up to him leaning up and pecking his lips. “Yes…I think we are very lucky. I hope….I hope it’ll be smooth sailing for us now. I mean the hardest part is finding each other right?” he asked lightly squeezing Akira with a hug. “Have you heard from Jay? Has he found his yet?”

Damian knew Akira’s family even if it wasn’t very well. Jay didn’t seem to really like him much and he didn’t know why. He wondered if it had something to do with him as a person or if it was because he was gay and dating his brother. Either way Damian was too nice to really say anything to Jay about it so instead he kind of just asked about him here and there. Plus, he knew Jay did want to find his soul mate sooner than later.

Jay felt an odd sense of joy hearing the other give him his name. He suddenly felt safe...as if Elijah was his friend. He had heard stories...and even recalled Akria telling him about his experience when finding his soul mate but...this urge was so strong. He hated it.

Jay bit his lip, taking a step back as the other entered his room, and shut the door behind him. His heart was beating a little faster than normal. Reacting to the blond. I can't even control myself! What the hell is wrong with me!

“So…I’m guessing a man is not to your liking huh?” [/Quote] Jay glaced up at the other, feeling a weird peg of guilt. He sighed heavily, it was really hard to look him in the eyes with out his heart freaking out.

“Now we can talk in private so…might as well spill why you’re so horrified I’m a man.”[/Quote]

Jay fell silent for a moment, almost surprised that someone could read him so well...like how the attention he was getting in the hall way bothered him...and how Elijah could see right threw him. He was almost tempted to tell him the truth...

Jay had always hidden his past and promised himself he would never tell anyone about it....so why did he feel compelled to tell Elijah the truth. He didn't even know him! "So uh...I'm a wonder. And...I'm sorry but I don't have any interest being with my soul mate. I want to love and date whoever I want, and I refuse to let a mark tell me what to do. Also...I'm not gay so...." He fell silent for a moment. Unsure how to finish his thoughts.

Akria listened as Damian spoke, smiling a little. The hardest part was finding each other.

“Have you heard from Jay? Has he found his yet?” [/Quote]

Akria sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "You know he doesn't really care about stuff like that...he's a wonder after all... Akria contuied to trace his fingers along the others intricate mark. He found it rather relaxing and wondered what would it look like complete. "He doesn't even like being around you..much us less us together in the same room..." He glanced up at his lovers lips, yearning for another kiss. Hey Damian...can I ask you something? And please be honest with me....are you scared of having sex with me?"

Elijah sighed softly as he listened to the other male explain himself. Of course his soul mate would be a wonderer. He ran a hand through his hair and lightly pushed off from the wall. ?That?s all fine and whatever?but you do know that a soul mate is hard not to be with right?? he took a step closer to Jay. His brown eyes leveling with Jays, the upperclassman unfolded his arms and sighed. ?Once the mark has started I?ll be like an uncontrollable thought in your mind.? Another step closer to Jay and the distance was closing fast thanks to Elijah?s long legs.

?It?s like a fire?in the pit of your stomach and no one else will be able to make you feel the way I will.? He took another step closer and peered down at Jay.

?You?re going to fall for me whether you like it or not?no one else can satisfy you anymore.? A hand moved up and gently caressed Jay?s cheek, trailing its way to his chin before lifting the mans head to look up at Elijah. ?Just you wait, I won?t let you get away with taking my soul mate from me.? He leaned down slowly, his voice lowering slightly.

Something in his body was telling him to take Jay then and there as his own but it wouldn?t be right. Elijah was inches from Jay?s lips when he heard a knock on the door. ?Eli? Are you in there? Stop fraternizing with the freshman! We have some boxes to move.? Sue, one of the class reps, called into the room and Elijah had to hold back a frustrated sigh.

His hand dropped from the others face and he took a step back. The warm air that had been filling the space between them opened up and he no longer felt so pressed. He turned and started to leave the room before turning back to Jay. ?Don?t go too far Jay?you?ll be seeing a lot of me. Might as well get used to it.? He winked back to his soul mate and waved a hand before leaving the room. He shut the door behind him and went off with Sue to break down boxes and take them out to the dumpster.

~~

Damian sighed softly and nodded. ?I know he isn?t too into it but I wish he would be?It?s sad he won?t ever have what we have?? he looked down his hands lightly roaming over Akira?s shirt. He felt fingers trailing down his arm and he smiled lightly looking up at Akira with a look of pure adoration. The next part stung him a little though and his smile fell. ?Really?I didn?t know that?? he laughed lightly and ran a hand through his hair.

It did suck to hear that his lovers brother hated him. It wasn?t the nicest thing anyone had ever said to him and having to hear it from his lovers mouth was harder. He tried to smile through it but couldn?t and instead just looked down leaning into Akira?s arms.

Silence once more lingered over them until Akira spoke once more. Damian was shocked to hear the question and his eyes snapped up quickly and he blushed. ?What?? He was scared to say the least. He took a deep breath and gently rested his head on Akira?s shoulder. ?I am scared?yes?but it doesn?t mean I don?t want to have sex with you?I just know it?s not going to be the nicest thing in the world for me. I don?t get around?meaning you?re my first?? He felt the blush rise to his ears. He peered up at Akira and smiled lightly, ?I want to sleep with you?and I want to make our pairing complete?I?m just nervous about it I guess. What if I?m not any good at it?? he hid his face in Akira?s chest with a humph. ?I don?t want to disappoint you?that?s all.?

Jay bit his lip as the other spoke, clearly not agreeing with him.

That's all fine and whatever, but you do know that a soul mate is hard not to be with right?? [/Quote]

He huffed, rolling his eyes a little. Of course he knew that, but he didn't think he'd ever actually find his soul mate. And now that he had he hated the idea of being with another guy! " Hard...not impossible..." He muttered. The blond took a step closer to him, making him feel a little on edge.

" Once the mark has started it'll be like an uncontrollable thought in your mind." [/Quote]

"Y-Yeah well--" He took a step closer, quickly closing the space between them. Jay felt his body start to tense up...his heart beating faster now that Elijah was so close.

" It's like a fire in the pit of your stomach and no one else will be able to make you feel the way I will. "[/Quote]

"Y-your..too close.." He muttered softly, he felt like he was losing control of his body. Elijah got even closer!

"You're going to fall for me whether you like it or not, no one else can satisfy you anymore."[/Quote]

Jay opened his mouth to speak but..nothing came out! He was usually really good at coming up with witty or snarky remarks on the spot but right now he was at a loss. As much has he didn't want to believe it...was he right? " N..no--" He tensed feeling Elijah's hand gently caress his cheek, trailing down his chin... He felt chills run down his spine as he let out a shakey breath. His touch...it felt like home....Jay couldn't really describe it but the moment his skin touched his he felt at peace. Like all the walls he had spent years building up suddenly crumble right before him. He was forced to meet his eyes, and Jay froze, unable to look away, almost enchanted by him.

"Just you wait, I won't let you get away with taking my soul mate from me."[/Quote]

He's too close!! Too close!!-

His soul mate was inches away from his lips that Jay feared that he just might kiss him, however....someone saved him.

A knock on his door caused his soul mate to retreat.

When the other released him he tried to hide what he was feeling, quickly looking to the ground. What the hell is happening to me! Having distance between them felt so good and yet...so bad! Elijah had just completely turned his world upside down.

"Don't go too far Jay, you'll be seeing a lot of me. Might as well get used to it."[/Quote] The blond winked at him making his heart flutter...but his mind was reeling. He needed to avoid Elijah at all causes!

When his soul mate was finally got, Jay found himself taking a seat on his bed with his head in his hands. He always thought that your heart and mind were always on the same page. That he couldn't possibly feel conflicted about being a wonderer. His mind was telling him one thing and his heart another. A guy... It just had to be a fucking guy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know he isn't too into it but I wish he would be. It's sad he won'tcever have what we have. "[/Quote]

Akria shrugged a little. He could understand why Jay was a wonderer. Now day's they weren't uncommon and since there were so many people never finding there soul mates, he was guessing that Jay didn't really care to wait. Perhaps Jay didn't like the idea of not being in control of his own love life.

"Really? I didn?t know that."[/Quote] Akria could hear the slight disappoint in his lovers voice. He kissed his cheek softly in a attempt to comfort him. "Don't take it personal...Jay and I aren't really all that close... Honestly...I'm not even sure we could consider each other as brothers. He just...does his own thing...And he's never once opened up to me..."He chucked darkly. "He probably hates me too.

Silence once more lingered over them, as Akria changed the subject to them and there sex life. He smiled a little seeing his lover blush. He was far too cute for his own good.

" What?"[/Quote] He waited, letting his lover rest his head on his shoulder. He always felt so loved when ever he was with him. He listened as Damian explained himself, admitting he was scared and expressing his feelings and concerns, however he was surprised to hear that one of his concerns involved him. "Your not going to disappoint me Damian." He wondered if the other thought that he was just gonna stick it in without preparing him or four play. He knew better than that, and he had done his research since this was going to be new for him too. "Us having sex is going to take time...and I want both of us too feel good...I only brought this up because I wanted to know if you'd let me start preparing you...You don't have to answer now, just think about it. " He ran his fingers threw the others hair, his free hand taking Damian's chin and pulling him into a long and soft kiss. "No rush though...I waited this long to find you...I don't mind waiting even longer to have you~"

Elijah gave sue a frustrated look before shutting the door behind him to his soul mates room. It was annoying to say the least. Jay was adorable, his blatant hate for his soul mate being gay made it even more fun. Eli could tell that there was a hint of homophobia in his new toys voice. He found it pretty cute and realized he wanted to tease Jay more. He would have to find time to pop in on him here and there. Sooner or later he would have to warm up to him right?

He quickly grabbed the last of the boxes and made a pass by the office before leaving the dorm. He thumbed through the incoming files of new students and their roommate agreements to find Jay’s. He skimmed over it before finding his phone number and writing it down on his hand. He quickly put the files away and grabbed the boxes before leaving the building. He was going to have to see what the other kids schedule was somehow. Who knew maybe they would see one another around campus because soul mates are attracted to one another in such a small area.

~~

Damian peered up at Akira, listening to him comfort him about the Jay situation. It was rather sweet of him, trying to make him feel better. Damian was never one for people not liking him. Normally he was so bubbly and nice that people just naturally liked him. The fact that Jay didn’t actually like him was actually weird to hear. Akira did comfort him though and he smiled softly realizing that the kiss to his cheek already made him feel better. That was until they started talking about their sex life.

Damian was scared. It wasn’t that he didn’t think Akira had done his research. Or that he wasn’t going to prepare him, it was just a worry of possibly messing things up. Damian was aware that Akira was also a virgin and that this was going to be a learning experience for both of them. He just was a little worried that something would be wrong and Akira wouldn’t be attracted to him anymore. Then again all of that was sort of wiped away when he felt hands roam into his hair, comforting words leaving the man holding him. Next thing he knew he felt a hand roaming down his jawline before grabbing his chin and pulling him into a kiss. Damian lifted on his toes slightly to meet him, licking the bottom of his lip softly.

Damian pulled away and smiled lightly, “Alright…” he hugged Akira softly. He waited for a few minutes and silence hung around them. He then pulled back slightly and peered up at Akira. “I think…I would like to try…” He smiled brightly up at Akira, kissing his chin softly. “I think it’ll be fun and…I wouldn’t mind getting to see more of you.” He winked up at Akira playfully with a little giggle. He lightly squeezed his hand.

Hearing Damian's response really made Akria happy. He truthfully didn't mind waiting until Damian felt ready, but he also really wanted him ~ Growing up he didn't really have a preference when it came to gender and he never really lusted after anyone before, but with Damian, things were different. "Okay..." He said softly, taking a moment to really taken in these few seconds he had with the other. Akria enjoyed Damian's flirtatious personally. It kept things interesting since he was an introvert and his partner was clearly a extrovert. He kissed his soul mate one more time before pulling his lover away from there make out spot. "You hungry ?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ Next day }

Jay sighed as the freshman Orientation came to an end. He had spent most of his day visting all of his classrooms, meeting his professors and class mates, and exploring the campus. Tomrrow would be his first real day as a college student. "Hey. " He turned, a little surprised to see Akria appear right next to him. Guess he had spotted him through out the crowd. "Hey."

"You finish unpacking?"

"..Uh huh..you?"

"Yeah...I got to see Damian too. Turns out our buildings and classes are pretty close to each other and our lunch schedules almost match up. So I will be able to see him a lot. "

"..cool..." He muttered , clearly not interested in Akria's love life and he defiantly wasn't going to tell the other about his unwanted encounter. "..Have you talked to mom?" Jay shook his head, suddenly deciding to stop and walk in a different direction. "You know- I just remembered that I got some last minute stuff to do so...I'll see you around Akria."

"Oh...yeah...okay." He sighed softly was he stood in the center of the courtyard watching his brother run off. Even if they were on the same campus together, Jay wasn't going to let him in. It was impossible to get close to him. Akria honestly wanted to give up.

Jay made his way to the lunch room, his awakened soul mate mark covered by a sweat band. He didn't need other people knowing about his gay soul mate. I better just grab my food and head back to my dorm. I don't wanna run into him.

Akria knocked on Damains door, hoping to spend some more time with his soul mate before classes started. There was no telling how busy they would be when that happened or how much time they would have with each other, so Akria was determined to spend whatever free time he had just being with Damian.

Damian smiled lightly and nodded, heading after Akira to get dinner.

THE NEXT DAY

Damian sighed softly putting his backpack down on his desk. His body felt heavy, he hoped he wasn’t getting sick. He laid down in his bed, a hand falling over his forehead as he peered up at the ceiling. His classes seemed like fun. The professors weren’t horrible and the class times were great. Akira had a good break between classes from 12:30-2pm and that meant they could eat lunch with one another. It meant allowing them to spend time with one another even when they were in college. Luckily their buildings on campus were close too, usually only being a few buildings apart at all times.

He closed his eyes and slowly started to drift off to sleep. His eyes felt so droopy, sleep pulled him under before he knew it.

~~

Eli ran a hand through his hair as he looked outside of the window. He was in the chemistry building, a nice secret spot to study high on the third floor. No one knew about it but him and he liked it that way. His books were laid about him, homework having already been assigned for the first week of classes. Even though his classes usually only met on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays it was still a lot. He had found himself in a daydreaming spell, his eyes watching the people under him as if they were little ants.

As he was looking out towards the dining hall he noticed a head among the crowd of people that looked oddly familiar. His eyes widened and a grin quickly made its way to his face. He threw his books from his lap and ran down the stairs. He pushed through the groups of people until he realized it really was Jay. He quickly changed his direction and walked around the union through the other door. As Jay entered the building Eli was leaving and they ran into one another. Eli thrust an arm out and quickly righted Jay. “Be careful, you almost fell.” His voice was deep and very casual as he pulled Jay a little closer as if to right him more. His eyes quickly were pulled into Jays and he couldn’t help but smile lightly down to the younger male.

Eli felt eyes on his back, and his front for that matter. People in the entry way had caught them and were staring. It seemed like this wouldn’t be the first instance a mark shifted upon meeting someone. Eli could feel it, itching its way up his wrist. He liked that feeling, it was warm and reminded him of everything that was right in the world. He quickly let go of Jay and put his hands in his pockets, “I should probably get to class.” He winked to Jay and walked around him, “I’ll see you around Jay.” The name quickly rolled off his lips as if it was meant there. It only came up as a whisper though and sounded almost like pillow talk, reserved only for the bedroom.

As Jay entered the mess hall, he suddenly bumped into another person leaving it. They ran into reach other and he almost fell, until he felt someone catch him. He opened his mouth to speak but found himself shutting it when he realized who he bumped into, Elijah Genone. Just thinking about his name sent a odd feeling threw out his body. You've got to be kidding me... Out of all the people to bump into, why did it have to be the one person he wanted to avoid!

“Be careful, you almost fell.” [/Quote]

I almost fell because you bumped into me! "Don't except a 'thank you,' " he muttered. He quickly pulled himself way, feeling a awkward. He knew he should feel uncomfortable being this close to Elijah but...he felt the opposite. He felt safe. Jay couldn't even trust his emotions right now, since his soul mate threw everything he knew out the window. He rolled his eyes, struggling to resist the blonds smile. "Are you just gonna stand there forever. " He said sharply. People were beginning to stare since he was pretty much blocking to entrance to the mess hall.

“I should probably get to class.”[/Quote] His soul mate said, as he winked at him and walked around him. The warmth he felt from being near his soul mate quickly began to fade.

“I’ll see you around Jay.”[/Quote]

Jay once again had to hide what he was feeling, faking his irritation but Elijah would most likely see threw it as the boys whisper left him blushing. His heart skipped a beat. It was so frustrating to think that he was no longer in control of his emotions , much less his body parts anymore when Elijah was around.

Lets hope not... He rushed his way into the cafeteria and made a B-line to the restroom so he could splash his face with cold water, hoping to get his nerves under control. I won't let him get to me! I won't!

Damian heard a knock on his door that pulled him from his slumber. His eyes blinked slowly and he groaned, pulling himself out of his bed and walking to the door. He opened it, rubbing an eye as he opened it up. “Hello?” He asked but looked up to meet Akira and smiled lightly. “Oh hey, you have time to come in?” He asked sleepily as he leaned against the doorframe. “I was taking a nap…maybe you can join me?” He asked lightly pulling on Akira’s shirt, guiding him into the room a little.

~~

Eli smiled lightly as he watched Jay go. He couldn’t help but think that he was too adorable for his own good. He would have to play with him again later. He rushed back to his secret hiding spot and gathered his things. He put them in his bag before zipping it up and heading to class. Things were looking up, even if they didn’t seem like it. Jay was going to have a harder and harder time keeping away from him and he liked that.

He ran a hand through his hair as he sat down for class. He had about twenty minutes before it started so it wasn’t like everyone was there yet. He liked to be early to everything. It was something he couldn’t help, he had to show up early or he would get anxious and be worried he would be late. He wondered if he and Jay had some classes in common. That would make things interesting, though he was sure they didn’t have any. Being in different major departments they probably wouldn’t be seeing much of each other except on their way to classes. He doodled on his notebook with a light sigh, he wanted to see him again.

Akria couldn't help but smile when he saw Damian.

"Hey." He said softly seeing that his lover was tired. "Sorry if I woke you..." He muttered softly as Damian lightly tugged on his shirt, pulling him inside. When he asked if he wanted to join him for a nap, he smiled, and shrugged, closing the door behind him. "That honestly sounds like a great idea..." He pulled him closer giving Damian a quick kiss on his forehead before setting his stuff down and off to the side. He glanced around Damian's room, it revealed a lot about him, but nothing that he didn't already know. He took a seat on his bed, and began to take off his shoes. "Must be nice having a room all to yourself..." He smirked. Once his shoes were off he threw himself back on Damains bed, taking a moment to sniff his sheets. They already smelled just like him.

He waited for his lover to join him, wanting him lay on his chest. He always felt at peace whenever his soul mate was near him. "Its funny...I wanna talk to you but I have noting to say...I feel like I know everything about you even though I don't. I pretty much learn something new about you Every day and it makes me love you even more.. How is that even possible......I use to think that soul mate marks weren't real...but.. I never knew I could be this happy...you know what I mean?" He sighed softly closing his eyes. Wondering if he got his point across, it was sometimes hard for him to express or explain to Damian what he was feeling.

Damian smiled softly watching Akira come into his room. He lightly hugged Akira back, sleep still stuck in his eyes. He felt a hand wrap around his waist as the door closed. His body was pulled against the soft embrace he became so used to in the past few weeks. Damian closed his eyes as Akira kissed him on the forehead and watched silently as he put his things down and got onto his bed. He smiled softly, "It is nice...specially when I want my boyfriend all to myself." He walked over to Akira and chuckled as he fell bak onto his bed. "Yea?" he quickly followed him, crawling onto his bed and straddling Akira. He laid his head down on his chest, just under his chin and sighed. He closed his eyes and sleep started to pull at him again. The mix of the silence, the smell of his soul mate, the warmth from just being close to him made it all the more likely he would pass out.

When Akira spoke he looked up at him and giggled, "Well yea, you don't know everything about me but you feel that way because our marks have linked partially. I hear once we...finish our connection it'll be like there was never a time when you weren't with me." He smiled a little and leaned up kissing Akira softly. "Wouldn't that be nice? Plus, why do we have to talk? Maybe I just want to lay here with you..." He kissed his chin and peered up at Akira with a mischivious little twinkle in his eyes. "Or..." his hands slowly roamed down Akira's sides. "We could enjoy each others company in a different way?" he raised an eyebrow in a questioning look.

Akria listened and smiled a little, taking the hints. He glanced at him, raising an eye brow. "I thought you were tired. " His hands slowly wrapping around his lover.

"What can I do to you~"He asked, in a sudden sexual tone as he sat up a little, and leaned forward, kissing Damian's neck. He started to switch potions with him.

"Can I kiss you?.... Anywhere? " He whispered, moving his soft butterfly kisses up his neck and to the boys ear. He suddenly bit his ear lobe, teasing him. "Can I bite you~" His hand slipped underneath the boys shirt, finding one of Damian's nipples to pinch and flick.

"What about this...can I do this?" He was now on top of the other, and he quickly removed his own shirt, revealing his skin and abs. He wanted Damian to touch him too. "Just let me know if I take things too far...okay?" He said softly, being serious for a moment before landing a lustful and hungry kiss on the others lips. He wanted to take things slow with Damain, and yet, he couldn't wait to be inside him. He was addicted !

He started slow, taking a few minutes to make out with Damian in order to get him horny. It was almost too easy, as he slipped his tongue passed his soul mates lips and explored his mouth, stopping their lip lock only when he felt like Damian needed to breathe. He bit the others bottom lip, savoring the taste of his boyfriend. Akria was already hard and started to grind on the brunette, needing more than just his lips. His hands quickly undid Damian's pants.

" Can I blow you...."

Akria was always blunt and straight to the point. He knew there was probably a better way to ask Damian...perhaps a more romantic way but right now, he had the urge and desire to please Damian and have his legs trembling around him. He wanted to see him in ecstasy and hear him climax.

Damian smiled playfully up at Akira as he felt the man shift under him. He sat up slightly on the others lap leaning into the kisses that were touching his neck. He smiled lightly and couldn’t help but giggle as he was pushed down onto the bed. He was wearing an oversized sweater, it hung on him but in this moment, sprawled out on the bed his waist was exposed. He felt the others lips roam to his ear, nipping it lightly. The action pulled a blush from his cheeks and he leaned up into Akira with a sigh.

Thankfully Akira wasn’t the only one that was going to be touching someone today. Damian watched in awe as Akira pulled his shirt off, his skin was incredibly beautiful. He was beautiful. Damian reached out, his hands slowly roaming up Akira’s chest in a loving manner. His eyes flicked up to Akira before he realized his lips were caught. A deep and hungry kiss fell onto them and Damian couldn’t help but hold onto Akira. He let out a gentle whimper as his lips were bombarded with licks, bites, and the hot kiss in general. When Akira pulled away Damian noticed he was hard, and sure enough so was he. The other started grinding up into him and Damians hips started doing the same. He felt fingers working at his pant buttons and a hint of panic laced his heart.

He smiled softly and nodded a little uneasily. “Yea…long as I can blow you.” He winked playfully and nipped Akira’s chin. “You’re already so hard…it wouldn’t be fair if I was the only one that got off.” He kissed down the others neck, sliding a hand down to undo his buttons to his pants as well. He could tell just how nice of a body Akira had just by hugging him but seeing it without clothes was a whole nother level. It wasn’t like they had never done anything like this, this just happened to be the furthest they had gotten.

~~

Eli left his class and sighed, running a hand through his hair. He wanted to see Jay. There was so much sex, love, lust, and hate on this campus from everyone and their soul mates it made being alone difficult. He pushed his way out of the main English buildings and peered up at the sky. He wondered if knowing where your soul mate was, was like a super power. He knew it wasn’t but he wished he had a sixth sense to tell where Jay was hiding away at. He wanted to tease him somemore.

Perhaps Akria was being a little too forceful. He stopped himself waiting for the others response, sensing how hesitant he was.

?Yea?long as I can blow you.? [/Quote] Akria smirked a little, glad that he had a partner who was playful but he knew that his lover was little scared despite his teasing and jokes. Tonight would most likely be the farthest they have gone sexually. "If that's what you want." He whispered , alright getting more aroused with Damian tauting him.
?You?re already so hard?it wouldn?t be fair if I was the only one that got off.? [/Quote] He sighed softly, feeling his soul mates kisses on his neck, and shuttered when the boys hand undid his pants. "You first~" Akria quickly pulled away, climbing off the bed as well as roughly pulling off the others pants and underwear. "Come here. " He demanded, grabbed Damian's legs and yanked him closer to the edge of the bed, throwing his legs over his shoulders. Akria got down on his knees and quickly took Damian in his mouth, not even waiting for the boy to sit up or prepare himself. He eagerly sucked and licked his partner, waiting a few seconds before deep throating him. While his mouth was busy, one of his hands caressed Damian's leg, while the other sunk its way to his behind, his fingers trailing along the others skin before slipping pass his cheeks to find Damian's backdoor. Once he found it he lightly pushed the tip of his finger inside, finding it rather easy despite not having any lube. He made sure to keep Damian close, knowing how the other had a tendency to pull away when he left like he was about to cum or when it was feeling too good and couldn't take it. If the other did try to pull away from him, he would just pull on the boys leg to bring him back. He needed to hear him pant and moan. May be even cry. He had this uncontrollable desire to ravish him.

Damian smiled brightly up at Akira as he smirked down at him. He was glad that Akira didn’t tell him not to blow him, sadly though he couldn’t do it first. Damian couldn’t help but laugh as he was pulled towards the edge of the bed, his pants removed, and his underwear along with it. He shifted a little, putting himself on his elbows so he could see Akira from on the bed. “ngh, you’re excited about this aren’t you?” He laughed a little feeling his legs being pulled over Akira’s shoulders. They were strong, well built, and seemed to hold his legs perfectly there.

There wasn’t much time before the time his legs came on his shoulders and the time his mouth circled around his cock. A low sigh left his lips as his erection was engulfed in Akira’s warm mouth. His head leaned back as he felt Akira’s tongue sliding under and around his cock. He let out a soft whimper as his mouth went deeper, pulling him into his throat. A hand roamed down lightly finding its way into Akira’s hair, lightly pushing him down onto his length for more. His hips started to move but they quickly stopped as his body started to get more touch from Akira.

“Akira…” he gasped softly feeling a finger slide into him. He moaned lowly, letting himself fall down onto his back to be more comfortable. He was already tense and worried about the finger that was intruding inside of him. Thankfully the help of Akira’s mouth took away from the slight discomfort in his rear. He tried to keep his mind just focused on that and thankfully it was working. His breathing started to grow harder, small pants were leaving his lips as he felt Akira’s tongue roaming over his tip. His hands lightly tightened into the sheets as he let out another moan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing Damian respond to him so honestly drove Akria crazy! Every little breath his lover took, every gasp, moan, or flinch informed him on how well he was doing. It was almost scary. Feeling Damian'a hand roam threw his hair gave him goosebumps, his mouth moving a little bit slower so he could savior this moment. When Damian lightly pushed him down onto his length, wanting more, he followed his wishes, his tongue circling around him, flicking his tip and sucking on his cock as if it was candy.

"Akira."[/Quote] The way Damian said his name!!!! There was so much lust and love in his tone! So much desperation and pleasure! He wanted to hear him say his name again!!!Damn it. I don't wanna stop.....Say my name again....I wanna hear it again....

When Damian let himself fall to the bed, Akria didn't dare let him escape his mouth. He contuied to tease the boys tip, bobing his head, and gently moving his wondering finger in and out of his soulmate entrance. He couldn't help but notice how tight and tense Damian was...no doubt flustered and worried about him teasing his behind, but even so...he also noticed how Damian's behind was slowly tighting and sucking in his finger. He knew he Damian wasn't going to let him get very far, much less have sex with him...but for some reason...he was hoping he might be able to change his mind. Its not enough....I want more He freed Damian from his mouth, a strain of saliva was the only thing that connected them for a brief moment, before Akria licked his lips, braking it. With out saying anything he pulled away, rushing over to his bag to grab something. It only took him seconds to find what he was looking for before coming back to Damian, separating his legs. In his hand was a bottle of lubrication. "Don't worry..." He whispered. Pouring a gracious amount on his hand. "I know you don't want to go all the way. " He pulled out his cock - and pressed it against Damian's He grabbed both of their erections with his slippery hand and began stroking both of them. He hovered over Damian, moaning softly. He started slow, getting even more aroused by the fact that there cocks were touching. His pants became heavier and heavier as he lustfully stared down at Damian, not dare looking away. He didn't want to miss seeing Damian's face when he climaxed

Moans were coming like they were candy now. Falling out of Damian’s mouth as Akira sucked him off. His hands tightened in the other mans hair as he panted out his name. He wanted him, he wanted him to sleep with him. No more of this foreplay, but wasn’t it a little too soon? No, it couldn’t be, they were soul mates. His muscles couldn’t hold him up anymore and his body laid back into the bed with moans that seemed to be growing. The finger inside of him had stopped hurting and was more pleasurable than anything. His hips were moving on their own thanks to the mouth that occupied his front half.

Then it all stopped, Damian whimpered as he leaned up on his elbows, he was panting kind of hard when he watched Akira go to his bag and get something. When he came back Damian noticed it was lube, but surprisingly enough he wasn’t scared. His eyes flicked up to Akira’s as he spoke and Damian smiled softly. He was so sweet to him, even though he could tell how much Akira wanted to bury his cock inside of his hole. Damian shivered as he saw and felt Akira’s cock against his own. He reached up and pulled Akira into a kiss, their moans escaping into their mouths as they kissed.

He broke the kiss with a soft whimper as his eyes connected with Akira’s. “Akira…I want you…I know I said I’m scared but…” He looked down and shivered as he felt the waves of pleasure from their cocks stroking together. “I am scared but I want you closer to me.” He hugged him tightly, kissing up his neck and nibbling softly. “Won’t you be gentle with me…?” His voice was a whisper as he spoke. He knew that lube would make things a lot smoother for him. Akira could loosen him up some more before actually entering him and it wasn’t like they had anywhere else to be today. His body shivered against Akira’s and the smaller male moaned against his neck feeling his pants come faster than before. “Please, Akira…” He was already in a position to just slide his cock right in so why not just take the leap? He wouldn’t be any less scared tomorrow, or the next day, so he figured why not now?

Akria was surprised when he felt Damian suddenly pull him into a kiss but he wasn't going to stop him. He kissed back, letting there tongues tangle as he tried to keep stroking the both of them. He only stopped when his lover broke away, meeting his eyes. Akria could see the desperation in them.

“Akira…I want you…I know I said I’m scared but…...I am scared but I want you closer to me.”[/Quote]

Akria bit his lip, unable to resist the other but he wasn't sure if they should go all the way. Of course he wanted to! Desperately but...was this the best place? Didn't his love deserve better than doing it in a dorm room? Obviously Damian didn't seem to care but.... He sighed softly feeling the boy kiss and nibble his neck. He was good at teasing and provoking him. "I...I want you...so badly but I...are you sure..?"

“Won’t you be gentle with me…?”[/Quote]

Akira realised there cocks, still mesmerized by the others lustful gaze. He bit his lip again. Were they really gonna go all the way?

“Please, Akira…” [/Quote] The male heaved a frustrated sigh, taking Damian's legs and pushing them higher into the air. "Damn it...you know I can't say no to you....especially when your looking at me like that...." He shoved two slippy fingers inside his soulmate, slowly moving them in and out before trying to sissor him. As his fingers prepared Damian, Akria kissed and sucked on his inner thighs, leaving hickies were ever he went. When he felt like Damian was ready, he added a third finger, the lubrication really made this easy for him to move around inside the other. "Let me know if he hurts.... "

Damian held his breathe as he listened to Akira. He had asked him to take it all the way but it seemed that Akira was hesitant now. He worried if he didn't really want this. He nibbled his own bottom lip in worry, but didn't let him stop him from teasing Akira. Provoking him more to give him exactly what he wanted. He wanted him, to be one with him. It didn't matter to him where they were. Sure it sucked they were in a dorm room but where else were they going to do it? Wait an entire year and a half when they could move into an apartment? Damian didn't think he was that scared that he would need to wait that long. He blushed lightly when he felt Akira's hands push his legs up further. He smiled lightly when he heard his comment and couldn't help but giggle a little knowing he had won.

Damian's smile didn't last though, instead it was covered by a moan as Akira's fingers slipped easily into his hole. He reached down stroking his cock as the other started to move his fingers. It helped that Akira was kissing and nibbling on his thighs, leaving bright red hickeys behind him. Damian's moans came faster, stronger, as he stroked his cock and Akira prepared him for what was to come. After a little while Akira added a third finger. It was uncomfortable but it didn't hurt, Damian started to move his hips in time with the others fingers, letting out moans and sighs as he went. "Ngh...Akira...it feels good." He panted out as sweat started to form on his body from the movements and him getting hotter.

He wanted Akira, but was he sure he wanted to go all the way right now? Didn't he have something he needed to do? Maybe a paper or a project or something. He couldn't think of anything though and if now wasn't a good time when would be? After they got passed this first time they would be able to make love to one another anytime they wanted without worrying about the pain that it would cause. It was already feeling better than it did in the first place, Damian thought he was preparing him pretty well. He wouldn't mind if they just got to it but he didn't want to rush things. He wanted to take it slow and Akira was respecting that.

• 2 weeks later...

Akria was nervous...excited but...still nervous even though Damian was responding well, and telling him that it felt good, he was still afaird of hurting him. He wanted his first time with Damain to be perfect.

When he felt like his lover was ready he removed his fingers slowly. He grabbed the bottle of lube once more to pour some of the substance on his cock, hoping to make things easier for Damian. "..Okay...If it hurts...please tell me.." He whispered into his lovers ear, preparing to enter him when his phone suddenly started to ring. The ring tone was ominous and annoying, very different from the ring tones he had for Damian and his family, not mention Akria's demeanor seemed to instantly change apon hearing the music. He froze. "S-sorry...I gotta take this..." He pulled away, rather quickly and fixed his pants, putting away his slippy cock as he reached for his phone. With out saying anything else, Akria took his phone, and left Damian's dorm room, taking his call in the hall.

"...What do you want." He hissed.

"Akria! Hey buddy, long time no see...how have you been?"

"Cut the crap Ichijo. What do you want...I told you that I didn't want any part --"

"Yeah yeah I know. Just called to warn you....The Yellow Squares are trying to take over your father's turf. Our turf. We're on the brink of a gang war in this district. "

"Not my problem. I'm not my father--"

"But you are your father's son...and he's pissed off a lot of people...which makes you a easy target...I'll be keeping tabs on you- orders from your father."

"I don't care!.... shit....Don't you dare come near my college- got it! Stay the hell away from me and out of my life. I'm done with the Serpants...I'm done being a tool. "

"You don't call the shots Akria...And unfortunately you can't change who your father is...I'm just warning you....don't do anything stupid and make sure your never alone. You got a target painted on your back whether you like it or not. "

Akria hung up quickly, biting his bottom lip in irritation. Even when he tried to break away from his past life...it still contuied to haunt him. And now...Damains waiting for me.... He wondered if his lover would be upset. He sighed softly as he entered his dorm room again, looking apologetic. "..S-sorry...it was important..."