Looking to start some new RP's

Sathenus

I have been working on a few different ideas, some of them are old RP plots from nine years ago when I had originally started to RP that I have revamped to fit my writing style now. Others are newer plots I have gotten from my normal reading or just sitting in my living room watching TV.

Now before I go into any further information or start putting the plots down please check out my rules

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Because these plots have actually been in the works for awhile or are completely revamped ideas I have a google doc sheet that you can access

. This document will let you know if a plot is taken or available.

Here is a quick list of what can be found on the doc. But please read it for the full plot and to see if the idea has been taken yet.

1. Ancient Feud (Vampire's & Werewolves)

2. Harem (Ancient Civilizations)

3. Alternate Worlds (Magic/Adventure)

4. Dragon Rider & Slayer

5. Incest (Father/Son, Brother/Brother, Uncle/Nephew, Grandfather/Grandson, etc.)

6. Angel & Demon (Power Struggle)

7. Avatar (Life on Pandora)

Thanks so much for stopping by this thread! If you are interested in any of these ideas please let me know ASAP as all are on a first come first serve basis.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• virtualoo

• Ms.Flair

Top Posters In This Topic

The above docs have been updated to reflect my newest idea(other ideas have been updated as well and/or rewritten a little). More ideas will be added as time passes. You can also see the idea below. If interested either PM me or make sure you mention me if you decide to reply to this thread to ensure I see it quicker.

Idea 8 - Available

Cross-dressing/Trap/Blackmail. MC was raised with an extremely privileged lifestyle, his parents quite wealthy and always giving him the best and whatever he wanted. This also meant that he was given the best education[could just be private school or boarding school this can be discussed]. Being spoiled though meant he had to get his excitement from different sources, he was in middle school when he first realized that he liked dressing in girls clothes and doing himself up nice to run around the city. It was also around that time that he found that he was attracted to other men and enjoyed using the way he looked when all dolled up to get cute guys. None ever seemed to mind that he was actually a boy himself when it came down to things.

V1: Private School. The older he got the more he was able to buy for himself since his parents always made sure he had access to more than enough funds for anyone his age. It was during one of his times out all dressed up that he ended up running into a classmate at a bar where MC was trying to get lucky and find someone to hook up with for a fun night. He had already had a few drinks and was quite tipsy at this point not even realizing it was a classmate at the time. It doesn't take much for YC to convince MC to leave with him and so they leave the bar together. MC doesn't end up remembering much from that night when he wakes up in the morning, though he's naked and lying on a comfortable bed the familiar ache in his ass telling him he had gotten lucky. As he is looking around for all of his outfit the door opens and YC walks in with a pleased look on his face. MC is stunned and blushes furiously as yours indicates that MC is to do whatever he wants him too whenever he wants or the pictures he had taken of him during their fun night will be posted on the internet and sent to everyone at school. Hesitantly MC has no choice but to agree not wanting his life to be ruined by anyone finding out about this. He had managed to keep it a secret from anyone at school for years.

V2: Boarding School. MC had packed some of his favorite girly outfits in his stuff when packing for the next year away at school. Just because he was going to be away for a whole school year didn't mean he wasn't going to have some fun. His plans aren't made easy when he finds out upon his arrival that this year(unlike the year before) he was going to have a roommate. Still MC learns YC's schedule and when he is normally out with friends on campus to still get all dolled up and have some fun with a few toys he had packed. One day while YC was supposed to be at some club meeting MC had gotten all dolled up and was fucking his hole moaning with a toy when YC unexpectedly returned back to their room early and caught him in the act. At first MC is horrified and tries to explain saying it isn't what it looks like even though it clearly is. YC seems not to mind too much and instead takes advantage of the situation that was presented to him. It ends in YC taking pictures of mine all dolled up and in compromising positions to use against him with the threat that if he doesn't do as YC wants that it will be leaked to the rest of the school and the staff, that he'd be kicked out of the school. This is something that can't happen, his parents paying a lot of money to get him this education.

I am open to other ideas about this topic as well, it doesn't have to be one of these two versions. It could be a public school they attend together, or maybe we make them older and it's college? How MC is blackmailed, or what will be done with it is for YC to decide. This is just the general idea of the whole thing.

• 1 month later...

Lol, I suppose in the end you never really have to choose. It isn't like we couldn't potentially or eventually do both. Is there more you'd like to discuss about the idea? Any you may want to change?

As far as the werewolves go, will they have control over their forms or any other aspect I should know about?

And I know the rules say you are open to anything, but is there one thing or any thing that is an absolute no-no?