The Scent of Lust w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Ichi was silent as he sat there. He never had thoughts like an omega before. Well none that he ever thought outloud. He had always felt a bit sorry for omegas. Knowing or believing he was an alpha. He always feared the worse could happen if he ever encountered an omega in heat. Thus his words held some truth to how he felt before finding out he was an omega.

Lifting his head quickly he shook his head no. "I can't do that!! Who knows what could happen if you aren't around. I don't want him to think I only wish to be around him because he is an alpha. I'll avoid him until my heat is over. I dont want to but it's the best for Aaron.'' Ichi says

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Jules listened, nodding his head in understanding. "Brother wouldn't do anything to you but I can see why you are worried about that," Jules said to him. "I don't think he would either though," he said after with a concerning look across his face at the moment.

The door opened, and Aaron came home from shopping. Aaron started to spread everything out, as he started to prep the meal that was there. He started the prep of the dessert, before he started to cook the dinner at end. "Jules~" Aaron called out as Jules left the room to see what his brother wanted.

Jules came back with a bottled smoothie, offering it the other, "I guess he picked it up for you..." Jules said with a shrug.

Ichi was silent as he moved to lay in the bed. He felt terrible and nothing seemed to help him calm down. He curled up in the blanket as he looked at Jules. Hearing that Aaron had returned, caused his body to tremble. He stayed in the sheets as he was silent.

When Jules returned to the room with a smoothie he smiled. "You both are far too kind to someone like me. I don't deserve it at all. I've done nothing but cause you both trouble.'' he said as he started to drink it.

Jules shrugged his shoulders, as he moved to lean against the bed of Ichi. "Well we aren't stopping it," Jules said with a smile on his face. "You may have but that's life though. We all have troubles you know," Jules said with a smile.

Aaron came over to the door, knocking on the door. "Boys. Dinner will be almost ready to eat..." Aaron said before finishing off the dinner that was at the end.

Ichi lowers his gaze. "I know everyone has troubles. I just refuse to let my troubles become a burden to those around me. It's common logic that anyone knows." he says as he noticed Aaron at the doorway. He looked up finally having the chance to see the other eye to eye. It had been some time since he saw Aaron's face. Since the other pushed him through a portal after saving him from Rick.

"I don't think I can come out there to eat. I know I'll cause trouble for sure. I don't want that.'' he says

((sorry for delay. I have been working and I have been sick, not a good combo for my brain))

Jules nodded his head, as he sat there near Ichi while listening to him. "Yeah but maybe I don't follow common logic though," Jules said. Seeing his brother, as he watched the two of them interact between each other. Aaron was trying to push back what was going through his whole head like that he wanted to do something to Ichi.

"You can come out. I will be fine.."Aaron said. "I picked up something that can make so I can sense your sense..."

Ichi looked at Jules but then glanced out the room at the sounds of Aaron's voice. "I'll come to the table and eat.'' He said as he lowers his gaze a bit. These two were very good to him which he found odd. Not in a bad way but he couldn't tell how he truly felt about it at the time. It did however make him happy knowing that they cared so deeply about him. He slowly makes his way out of the room and towards the table. Taking a seat, Ichi was still feeling on edge. He fidgets as he sits there. He was feeling a little awkward.

((no need to worry about it. I do hope you'll feel better))

"Thank you..." Aaron said walking away as there was set meal across the table. Sitting down at the table, Jules watched Ichi for a moment. Jules moved to sit down, seeing it was simple taco meal with loads of variety of veggies and toppings to go into those tacos. "Enjoy," Aaron said as he started to eat his food as Jules ate next.

"You know I am leaving right Ichi? I rather not be when your heat gets it worst..." Aaron mentioned. "I always removed myself.."

Ichi looked at the meal as his ears twitched and his tail swayed behind him. He started to eat before hearing Aaron. "NO!! YOU CAN'T!! Uh... I mean it isn't right or fair to you and Jules. I can't be the reason you have to leave your comfort place. I'm new so I should leave. It's only fair after all. Please don't go Aaron.'' he said as he sort of bows his head while sitting there.

Aaron noticed and could feel something weird come Ichi, like that he wanted him to stay like this. Shaking his head, Aaron took another bite before he spoke again. "Its my answer and I rather you not leave. I hate to know that I find out something bad could happen..." he started to say. "Unfortunately, a newly un-mated just in heat omega is vulnerable," he said lastly, as his eyes flashed a protective alpha state.

"Just stay here then.." Jules said, with a shrug of his shoulder.

Ichi grew silent as he didn't know what to say. He would stay in the dorm but he didn't like knowing he was the reason Aaron had to leave. After finishing just one taco, he got up and headed back to his room. He closed the door behind him but he didn't lock it as he knew Jules would most likely be checking up on him. He curled up on the bed as he just wanted his heat to end. Being such a late bloomer it would be a while before his heat became stable and controllable.

Aaron tried to finish what he was eating, but when Ichi left the table, he left too. What ever he took or used, wasn't effecting him anymore. He could smell those pheromones and it was making rather on edge. He wanted to put Ichi underneath him, and show he was a alpha. Those were the thoughts that ran through his head, as someone who hadn't really dealt with his ruts before. Especially around un-mated in heat omega like Ichi.

Aaron moved to Ichi room, knocking on the door before entering with sudden movement. Leaning his body against the door frame, "Ichi you should let Nature happen..." Aaron started with a growl. His alpha aura and smell came off, and Jules watched over with worry.

Jules moved close to the door, muttering something under his breath when Aaron moved forward but was pushed back. Jules had protective ward over Ichi.

"Aaron step away..." Jule started to say.

"Shut up Jules!" Aaron yelled.

Ichi was wrapped up in his blanket like a burrito. His back was to the door until it opened. He had first thought it was Jules but the scent in the sir confirmed it wasn't. He slowly sat up looking at Aaron. ''Nature...? You can't possibly mean...'' his words cut short as he noticed aaron inching closer. Just as instinct and reality were clashing; Jules stood between them. Ichi didn't want the two to fight but he knew Jules was protecting him. He mumbled out an apology but wasn't sure how this would all play out. He was kind of glad Jules was a beta but he knew that this probably wasn't easy on him either. Sure betas weren't effected by omega pheromones like an alpha was. However that didn't mean they were completely immune to it either. With this being his first and irregular start to his heat; ichi knew Jules was most likely having a hard time with this just as Aaron was.

Jules was having a particular interesting time, as the pheromones were affecting him too. Trying to keep himself from doing anything else too, but he knew his brother was having a worse off time then him right now. "Just step out of the room right now brother," Jules said.

Aaron rolled his eyes, he tried to push past his brother. "You are just saying that so you get him all to yourself. You are going through same effects but less so then me..." Aaron said.

"Don't act like that. That is not true~" Jules said with a roll of his eyes. "Just leave brother. Go to your room," Jules said after before Aaron stormed, with the door slamming behind him. Sighing out, as Jules looked at Ichi while letting wards go down, "I am so sorry.."

Ichi was frozen in panic and worry upon the bed. Once Aaron left the room he glanced over at Jules. ''Please don't apologize for any of this. I'm at fault as well. Being in heat isn't safe for either of you. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I think I'll sleep for now and hopefully things will get better in the days to come. I can't forever hide out in my room. I'll end up expelled like this.'' he said as he lowers his gaze a little.

Curling back up in the sheets he laid down. He wasn't sure how long his heat would last but he could only hope it'll get better soon. Lucky for Ichi is would only be another four days before his heat began to stabilize. Until then it would be quite the long four days for him.

Those days never had passed, but it was until later someone was out prowling and was going take what they wanted. It wasn't another alpha from the outside, it was actually Aaron. Aaron headed for the room, trying to see if it was unlocked before he entered like a predator. Getting rather close, a low possessive growl came from him where his eyes glowed for a moment. His scent came off strong, and was starting to fill the whole bedroom.

"Oh Ichi~ Your too good to be left alone," was all Aaron said before jumped onto the other before he had pinned him on the bed with him underneath him. Starting to grind against him,"We must let our instincts take control once in a while..."

Jules was out, but had noticed something off. His brother wasn't there at all, and it felt like something was going on. Moving on, as he tried to track what was going on.

Ichi was sitting on his bed thinking about how he would confront the teachers about this. He would soon have to return to classes and continue his lessons. He was just about to call for Jules when he noticed Aaron entering the room. The scent filled this room of pure dominance. He was almost frozen in place as he stares at him. "Aa...Aaron wait a minute..!? Where's Jules right now? Won't he be upset with us..." he mumbled underneath him. Ichi might have been looking for a way out but he wasn't really putting up a fight either. His body's pheromones were stirring up instantly as he was so close to the alpha.

"I don't care about my twin brother. All I want is you right now," Aaron had said to him before he had pinned. Getting rather close, as he moved to give Ichi a couple sniffs and even some licks toward Ichi's neck. "You..taste delicious..." Aaron growled into his ear. Moving to get them both undressed, as he let his hands run all over Ichi's body. "You smell even better..." he said before he got them both naked.

When he was about to do more, the door opened rather suddenly as Jules was there. He was rather worked, as he even showed off his horns. "Brother...oh boy..."

Aaron stopped, turned to see him before he grinned. "look at you. You are worked just like I am, and you are a beta..."

"That's not nice at all. You both are brothers.'' he says as Aaron clearly wasn't holding back. Ichi was blushing brightly as his clothes were being removed. He held onto his boxer shorts just as Jules arrived. 'Oh no....' he thinks to himself worried that Jules would be upset. Though by the other's appearance, he soon realized their mixed pheromones had effected Jules as well despite him being a beta. "Uh... Jules...'' Ichi says softly as his ears and tails pop out. He knew there was no escape for what was to come next.

"Look at this brother. His ears and tail are out now," Aaron said moving to tug at those boxers as he watched how Jules came over to them both in bed. Aaron had moved to have Ichi in his his lap, so he could feel how hard he was against Ichi's butt. Jules came over, before he was on the bed with them both.

"He is pretty stiff~ Look at that," Jules said moving to go poke at the shaft before wrapping his hand around to give it with a quick stroke. "What would you say if we both do it together with you.."

Ichi was was now caught between the two unable to run away or escape. His gaze was fixated on Jules that he hadn't noticed Aaron removing his boxer shorts. His cheeks turn a deeper red as he was upon Aaron's lap. "I'm not the only one hard here." he says softly as he looked back at him. He bites his lips feeling the hand of Jules touching him. "Don't touch that place... its embarrassing...!!" he said as he moved to try to stop him. His gaze meets with Jules gaze. "Both of you...?! I... I won't be upset if its both of you." he said finding his rationality far gone now. Only his instinct remained in control as his ears twitched gently. "I'm happy with this if you both are."

"Yeah of course your not the only one. We all are hard right now," The twins said in sync now.

Jules laughed a little, "This is normal for someone to do while people have sex," Jules said to him, he continued to try to touch him and stroke him after. Stroking him slowly, as he watched for any interactions from Ichi.

Looking at each other, as the twins high-fives each other. "We can do it together, definitely," They said now. Aaron moved to go whisper into his ear now though, licking around the ear and even gave it another nibble. "Oh Jules. Have you ever touch yourself? Maybe I need to get Jules get you all prepared~"

Ichi gasps softly as Jules began stroking his hard on. His body began trembling as it felt better than when he did it himself. His gaze shifts back towards Aaron as the other began whispering to him. His voice shakes as he spoke. ''I... its embarrassing but I did it myself... a little bit.... it was unbearable to ignore...'' he says between soft gasps that escaped his lips. This was making him feel a little uneasy. Sure he agreed to this but at the same time Ichi knew Aaron and Jules were two separate people. Thus this would be two separate experiences. That kind of made him nervous but that feeling didn't last long as his pheromones and the pheromones of the twins were affecting his thinking.

"I bet it would be unbearable and uncomfortable," Aaron said, moving to give those kisses and go down his neck and up his neck again.

Aaron moved so Ichi entrance was out in the open, as Jules moved to lick his fingers before letting them trace around Ichi but sliding one in before putting more in. "He feel tight and wet..." Jules commented, as he continued to finger.

"Do you want me inside of you? A big strong alpha?" Aaron asked in a low growl into Ichi's ear.

Ichi found it hard to keep track of who was touching and teasing him. They were both so gentle and yet he wanted more. His body shiver at the feeling of Jules' fingers. "Ahh!! Not there...." he cried out softly as he clings to him a little. 'It feels so much different from my own fingers....' he thinks as he glanced over at Aaron. "Uh... I want it... please Aaron don't tease me more than this!!" he begs as he gave him a lustful pleading stare.