Jules - Beta

Other info: the twins can get into competition

They have shared someone before

Azuneko's Character

k3ug4x.jpg

Name: Ichi Murakumo

Race: twin tail fox hybrid

Role: omega

Other: has lived as an alpha never knowing he is an omega. usually hides his ears and tail since they are sensitive to touch

It was the beginning of the new semester and Ichi was finally going to start his studies. He had enrolled in Minx Academy last winter but due to his family suddenly moving he couldn't start then. It was mid fall and his life as a college student was about to begin. He arrived several hours early since he wanted the chance to settle his things in his dorm room before exploring the campus grounds. It was his parents idea for him to stay in the dorms since his father's job often had them moving from place to place. He stretched his arms into the air before looking over the map of the campus grounds that was sent to his email prior to his arrival. "So the dorms are that way. This place his a lot bigger than I imagined. I could get lost if I'm not careful." he says to himself as he walked around. There weren't many students around due to this being the last day of summer vacation. Thus classes would begin the following day. He was kind of glad he managed to enter at such an easy time of year.

(Minx Academy)

33f6p7p.jpg

As he arrived at the dorms; he came face to face with the dorm adviser. "Hello. My name is Ichi Murakumo. I will be starting my freshman semester here." he said with a polite bow of his head. "No need to be so formal. My name is Kai. I am a senior and the dorm adviser here. If there is anything you need to know don't hesitate to ask." he says before looking over his clipboard. "Ah yes your things arrived early so I put them in the room you'll be in. Keep in mind its a shared space so be kind to your roommates. Its on the third floor at the end of the hall." Kai said as Ichi nods. He makes his way to the elevator and heads up. He wonders what his roommate will be like. Somehow he was suddenly feeling a little nervous. The elevator stops and he exits. Walking down the hall he soon arrives at the end and lightly knocks on the door. He waits to see if someone would open it up or not.

(inside dorm room)

4h4oys.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Inside of the dorm room, there was set of twins who were just lounging around that day. They had decided to come back to the dorms early, and they had got notice that they would get a roommate. The other room was room was empty since the twins shared one bedroom, like they had all of their lives. Aaron was laying on the couch, as he watched his brother who was in kitchen making food for everyone.

When their knock at the door, Aaron slowly got up with stretching his body out. "That must be our new roommate, brother. I shall go answer the door," Aaron said moving to go answer the door room door. Opening it up, he leaned against the door frame before he waved to the guy. "Well hello, I am Aaron. You will be rooming with me and my twin brother, Jules," Aaron said stepping away from him and out of the way.

Jules spotted the new roommate, as he moved to use magic to open one of the cupboards with his magic. "Hello there. I was just making some food, and there is sure enough for you to join us," Jules said taking the bowls down for everyone and utensils.

Ichi looks up a bit at the male who opened up the door. "Oh uh hello there." he says finding him to be just as kind as the dorm adviser. He took a few steps in before hearing another voice. 'Twins...!? Wait I could have sworn the rule here said only two to a room.. then where will I be sleeping..' he thinks to himself as he tried not to let himself get too worked up. "Hello uh... my name is Ichi Murakumo. It's a pleasure to meet you both. I look forward to being roommates. Though I do have one question. How does the sleeping arrangements work with three of us?" he asked as he couldn't shake the idea of sleeping beside someone he didn't know. His gaze shifts towards the kitchen as he noticed the male was using magic like it was second nature. 'Guess it's not against the rules...' he thinks to himself as he wonders about his things as well.

When the question was asked, they looked at each other before they both laughed together. It was Jules who had answered, "We share a room together so that's why we bypass the rules together," Jules said with a nod before serving up the meals as there was three bowls out there now. Aaron took the first bowl of food, before moving to sit down somewhere as he ate from it.

"You gotta try this food. My brother is better cook then I am,"Aaron mentioned. "I hope you enjoy your time here in the dorm room. We will try to make it comfortable and friendly for you," Aaron had said after before taking another bite of the food.

Ichi was confused but just nods his head. This was college so the rules must be limited to some extent. Otherwise he wouldn't have to room with twins like this. He gave a faint smile at the mention of food. He honestly wasn't all that hungry but he didn't wish to be rude. After all he knew all too well how important first impressions are. "Oh thank you very much. If its alright with you both I'll eat in my room for now. I want to unpack my things before classes start up." he said as he takes one of the bowls and heads towards the obvious vacant room. Once inside he noticed his boxes all stacked up. He looked around the room as it was more spacious than his room back home. Ichi sat upon the floor as he tried a bite of the food that was prepared by Jules. To his surprise it was tasty even if it was something he usually didn't eat. 'These two are oddly too friendly but I guess it's not a bad thing..' he thinks as he eats before unboxing his things.

The twins nodded, watching him go to his own room. Once they were alone together, as Aaron moved to clean up his dish before he moved to sit down on the couch. On the couch now, Jules had moved sit on his brother lap before he moved to hug him. Hugging him there, before they separated from each other.

Aaron was one to pick up the weird scent, before shaking it off. "Oh brother. I thought I smelled something off, something sweeter then you can be brother," Aaron mentioned.

Jules laughed a little, moving to take his own phone out. "You are weird to say that. Please don't scare that guy off," Jules said to him.

Aaron laughed a little, "I wont scare anyone off..."Aaron mumbled with a roll of his eyes.

After finishing the meal, Ichi set the bowl aside. He then began opening one box after another. He efficiently placed all his things away neatly. "Ah perfect! I feel a little warm after all that. Maybe I should shower before bed." he says to himself as he grabbed a towel and his soaps. Poking his head out his room he could see the twins on the sofa. Ichi wasn't one to easily socialize with new faces. It took a while before he easily warmed up to others. Thus he wanted to avoid awkward situations as much as possible. Especially if he would be their roommate for his entire college years. He quietly tiptoed out the room to head toward the bathroom. He was making sure he was going unnoticed as much as possible.

The twins had turned on the tv, and were watching tv from the couch. The twins had noticed how he was trying to sneak away, as it was Jules who brought it up. "Hey Ichi. You going for a shower or something? You must be exhausted," Jules made a comment. "We should make a welcome night like a little movie night.." Jules said to other.

"Sounds like a good idea brother. We should all hang out together, unless you rather not," Aaron said, now both brothers were interested.

Ichi stopped in his tracks as he glanced over his shoulder. He wonders how they managed to notice him while being so quiet. "Oh well I just thought I'd take a shower is all. I mean I traveled to get here so...." his voice trailed off a little before he looked back at them. 'Is it just me being new here or are they always this friendly..' he thinks to himself a little. "I guess one movie couldn't hurt. I will join you both in a moment." Ichi sais before entering the bathroom. This was turning out to be a not so simple experience for him at all.

"Oh yeah, that would be tiring," Aaron mentioned with a shrug of his shoulders. Jules seemed pretty happy with that, as he had a bigger smile on his face. "Go ahead, we set everything up for this little movie night," Jules said moving to set up the movie night getting some popcorn popped while his brother was bringing up the movies they had on the laptop.

Jules had realized something, as he let out a curse. "Brother I think I forgot my stuff before," Jules had mentioned, where his red face was now showing.

In the bathroom, it was pretty clean but there was something more naughty inside of the bathroom which was in one of the drawers. Jules had forgotten to put away one of his toys that he used

• 2 weeks later...

Ichi gives a quick nod of his head as he entered the bathroom. This wasn't what he had planned at all. Keeping some distance from his roommates worked best for him. However things didn't seem to be going as he had hoped. His roommates were clearly the overly kind type. The type he both disliked and couldn't handle one bit. It not to say he didn't like kind or sincere people. Though Ichi had terrible experience with kind people. Basically those who wore kind faces but had dark intentions. He let out a small sigh once in the bathroom as he decided there was no use in fighting against the flow. He was sure after a while they would loose interest in hanging out with him. He just had to play the role of that shiny new toy one gets for Christmas. Eventually one will grow bored of it. As he set his things upon the edge of the sink, his eyes scan around. It was surprisingly clean. This was a huge plus in his books. The cleaner the roommate the better. However as he eyes scan around the bathroom he noticed a slightly open draw. Ichi wanted to avoid bumping into it so he went to close it. Just out of curiosity he peeks inside the slightly open draw and his eye twitched a bit. 'No... no this is probably normal in dorms.. for like a girlfriend... yeah... normal...' he thinks as he quickly closed the draw and turned on the shower.

Ichi took a short shower as he didn't wish to leave the twins waiting too long. Plus he wanted to get the movie night over with so he could rest in his room. He was glad he brought his change of clothes with him into the bathroom. Walking out the bathroom, his gaze darts directly towards the sofa. "So what kind of movie are we going to watch?" he asked

They were both fooling around on the phones when the other had came out, Jules was still rather not nervous that one of his toys was left in the bathroom. He had hoped it wasn't brought up, so he played it off. "I hope the bathroom was clean enough for you. We tend to keep the dorm pretty clean," Jules spoke out.

Shrugging his shoulder, as he was the one to answer the question about the movie. "We were thinking of a comedy. We got Netflix and other things we can stream from our laptop..." Aaron said, moving to bring up their movie folders that was on the laptop of Aaron's.

Once bringing it up, he showed off the collection. "Any you want to see? We even got popcorn," Jules asked as he pointed to the big bowl of popcorn that was on the coffee table.

Ichi raised an eyebrow a bit when asked about the bathroom. "Oh.. uh yeah. It was very clean. I was very impressed." he says with a faint smile. He slowly walked over towards the sofa and the twins as he glanced up at the television screen. "Oh... you truly have an extensive collection indeed. Well a comedy sounds like it could be fun. I haven't really watched many movies before so I'll leave the choice picking to you." he says as he took a seat upon the sofa. He glanced at both of them taking in their appearance. 'They are both really good looking... I do like megane characters in the manga I read.. though this is a first seeing someone look good in glasses...' he thinks to himself trying to avoid blushing.

The twins looked at each other, with a shrug of their shoulders. They decided to look for something, as they found a movie to start to watch. Starting the movie, the twins had the couch to themselves. They had a blanket for each other, as they watched the movie.

While watching the movie, the twins were acting more like a couple but that how close they were.

Ichi took a seat on the floor beside the sofa the twins were on. Something about sitting that low just felt comfortable to him. He looked at the screen of the television as the movie began. While watching the movie he couldn't help but notice the twins from the corner of his eye. 'Oh wow.. are all siblings that close.. or could it be their 'roles' that make them so close...' he thinks to himself as he did his best to ignore it. By roles Ichi was referring to the the standard second gender or class that society held. That being born an alpha, beta or omega. It was known being born alpha meant your future was bright and your success rate was inevitable. However being born omega just meant you'd be a breeding tool for alpha. That was how the world viewed it though not everyone equally thought that. Betas were more so the lucky class as they were just average. Ichi was slightly glad that he fell in the alpha class. It meant he could live peacefully without the boring aspects of being beta or the fears of being an omega.

The movie soon ended and Ichi had fallen asleep just a bit before the credits. This was a rarity as he never let himself fall asleep around others so easily. Keeping his guard up was his top priority. After all he was keeping a heavily guarded secret as he didn't like others finding out he was a fox. While asleep his ears and tails easily revealed themselves like that.

When the movie ended, the twins decided to look down to check on their roommate. Seeing he was tired, they both saw the ears. Jules moved to poke their roommate, "dude your fallen asleep.." Jules said.

"Also your ears are showing. Its kind of cute.." Aaron had said.

Ichi flinched and jumped up out his sleep the moment he felt the poke. "Great movie!! This was the best however I really should get to bed. Thank you so much for your kind hospitality. Good night!" he said in a quick dash into his room. He locked the door behind him and sighs heavily. 'Idiot!!! How could I have let my guard down so easily...' he thinks to himself as he glanced back at the closed door. He ignores his urge to go back out there and crawls into bed. He was tired after all and soon he would be starting classes. Rest easy what he needed at the moment.

Night turned to day and Ichi awoke to the sound of his cell alarm. He looked around as he noticed his tails wrapped around his waist. He sighs a little hoping the other two hadn't seen it all. He was fine about being a fox but it wasn't easy if others knew since he was often picked on about it. Even so he got up and began preparing for the first day of classes. He was looking forward to the start of his college life.

Jules shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah it was pretty great. Alright, go get yourself some sleep now. You will need your sleep for your classes," Jules said with a wave toward the other. Watching him go to the bedroom, with the door closed now as the twins looked at each other. "He was pretty cute you know. He should be proud to show that off,"Aaron pointed out to his brother where Jules moved to take off his glasses, where he was just wiping them off.

"Let's just go to bed..." Jules said, before they had gone to bed for the night.

When it was morning, Aaron was up in just pajamas pants, no shirt on at the moment. He was making something for his brother to have, and had boiled some hot water for tea or instant anything like hot chocolate and coffee.

Jules had came out, as he stretched out his body. "Oh hey brother. New roommate out?" Jules had asked and Aaron just shook his head.

Ichi was glad to be starting classes. After fixing his hair he made sure his ears and tails were hidden. He smiled as he exits the room and noticed the twins in the kitchen. "Good morning um... Jules and Aaron right. I wish to apologize for last night. Well I really had fun watching the movie. Its not something I get to do everyday." he said as he walked towards the bathroom. He wanted to brush his teeth before getting some breakfast to go. He was planning to get a good look around the campus before going to his first class. As an alpha he had all advanced classes and extra lessons on top of that. He sometimes wished he wasn't an alpha but there wasn't much he could do to change that. At least that's what he would soon learn as he continued to experience his college life. After brushing his teeth he walked out and looked at Jules. "So uh, I was wondering if you two would be so kind as to show me around the campus before classes start.

"If you ever want to hang out. We are pretty free usually.." Jules said with a shrug of his shoulders. Aaron served up the breakfast which was eggs fo the two of them

Aaron ate his food silently while Jules volunteered them. "Yeah we can show you around. My brother is a alpha and im a beta, so we know the area pretty well.. " Jules said as Aaron had stopped eating. That was something you didnt really say out loud on the second day.

"i apologize for my brother.." aaron said. "Cant keep his mouth shut sometimes..'

Ichi was a bit surprised to hear that from Jules. Most people nowadays tend to avoid talking about the class gender they fall into. "Oh please don't worry about it. I'm an alpha too so there's nothing to worry about. I hope." he said as he looked at Aaron. Sure it was an abrupt way to learn which they were but now knowing he was sure there was nothing to fear. Ichi wasn't much of a breakfast kind of guy but he ate something this morning as to have the energy to get through the day. He glanced over at Jules. "Thanks again for deciding to give me a tour but if Aaron doesn't want to please don't force him. You both are twins but I am sure you don't have to always be together right?" he said wanting to not make things too awkward between them. He also didn't want to cause them to dislike or hate him out of the blue for things like this.

Jules shrugged his shoulders, finding a spot near his brother. When that topic was brought up, they had looked at each other before a growl left Aaron's lips. Aaron slowly got up from the table, "Don't talk to my brother like that. We tend to stay close, since that's all we know," Aaron said standing near the table now. "I have my reasons, why I protect my brother..." he said after with a shake of his head, realizing that he let his anger take over. "Sorry about that..." Aaron said moving to go to the bedroom.

Jules let out a sigh, "I am sorry about my brother. He can act like that, he just gets so protective since I was bullied back in the day..." Jules said looking away. "Maybe I will just show you around, to let my brother calm down," Jules said rushing to the room to get changed but returned back dressed with his carry on bag he used for school.

"You ready to go?" Jules asked, looking back at the bedroom to see if Aaron was coming or not.

Ichi was caught completely off guard by the sudden outburst of Aaron. He didn't mean to say anything to offend or upset him. However he had clearly stepped on a landmine and it was clear he should avoid further saying anything more. Once Aaron walked away he quickly apologized to Jules. "Please don't worry about it. I am the one who should be apologizing. I will manage on my own okay." he says as Jules went to his room to change. While both were away in their bedroom; Ichi took this opportunity to slip out the dorm room. He didn't see it necessary to have them show him about the campus at the moment. 'I can't believe I screwed up so much... I'll apologize again later.. for now I will go ahead of them...' he thinks as he slipped on his shoes and exits the room. He heads down the hall and down the stairs instead of taking the elevator as he did the first time. He felt terrible for causing Aaron to become so upset. Once he reached the bottom of the stairs, Ichi sighs heavily before walked towards the main campus.

The young male had came back and noticed that he had left already. Putting his hands on his hips, he let out a sigh as he watched his brother come out of the bedroom. "That sucks. He just left without me, I wanted to show him..." Jules said to his brother. "I could always use my magic to get to him..." Jules started to say but Aaron stopped him though.

"Brother don't do that. Your not really suppose to do that, and you know your skills aren't that good..." Aaron said, warning his little brother about that. "We can try together if you are worried about him..." Aaron said with reluctant sigh.

The brothers joined each other, as they started to use their magic to track where their roommate was. Finding where he was, they both left the room and tried to catch up with him

Ichi had made his way towards the main campus using the map on the college website. However the map hasn't been updated in a while thus he ended up in the south courtyard near the club rooms. He looked around to see if he could find anyone to ask for directions. 'Maybe I should have waited for them.. no I will be fine.. I still have time before my first class...' he thinks as he looked around the club rooms for anyone who might be able to help him. As he wanders, he came across the art room. He poked his head inside to find someone was there. "Oh hello there. I am a little lost do you think you could help me?" he asked as he wonders if the other heard him. The person inside turned around to look in Ichi's direction. "Oh hello. If you are looking for the main campus its opposite of this building. Good luck." the male says as he turned away. Ichi left as that vague information wasn't the least bit helpful. He sighs a bit as he continued to wander.