The Scent of Lust w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

They had found where he was, and it was Jules who had ran up to him and got in front of him. "You are not easy to track you know. We did have to use some magic to see where you are..." Jules mentioned as Aaron got caught with his brother and the other.

"Since we are out and about already. I can start the tour," Aaron said starting to show him where he needed to go. Watching the people, he kept his eye on both his brother and the other.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Ichi looked at them as he didn't expect to be found. Foxes were good at hiding themselves thus he knew exactly why he was so hard being found. "I apologize for that. I had no idea you two would be looking for me. After all I upset you Aaron. I truly didn't mean to say anything wrong then." he said bowing in apology. He wasn't sure why they went out of their way to find him. Especially going as far as to use their powers. He frowns a little but nods his head in agreement. "If there isn't any problems I wouldn't mind a tour." he said as he smiled faintly. He was feeling a bit better knowing that they weren't too upset with him. He knew had they been there was no way they would come looking for him like this.

"I understand that. I take your apology back," Aaron said with a smile on his face. "You don't need to bow to me either, your forgiven," Aaron said after.

Jules shrugged his shoulders, as he was ready to show Ichi where he needed to go. Looking around, before he started to show off around like where a lot of classrooms were and even where the cafeteria was. "This place serves good food, and even good drinks.." Jules explained to him.

Ichi was glad to hear that Aaron forgave him for his blunder. He was also glad the twins weren't upset with him. It would make being their roommate much easier if they could get along. "I truly thank you for this tour." he said to Jules and Aaron. As they walked around the campus, Ichi made sure to take mental notes of every area. From where the classrooms were to the location of the cafeteria. His gaze shifts towards Jules. "I can't wait to try the food there. Though if its anything like your cooking I will like it." he said happily

?I needed to go for a walk and it was good to help you out. I was an ass earlier to him you, just protective over my brother since we are pretty close...? Aaron commented.

Jules had a smile on his face, as he walked alongside with his brother and Ichi. Hearing that part, Jules had blushed. ?Oh well thank you. My cooking isn?t that good...? Jules mentioned under his breath. ?Glad they sell the food here at reasonable price.?

(sorry if my reply is off.. your rely had way too many question marks)

Ichi was fine with this so far. He was sure he would at least be able to remember some of the places they visited today. Just as they were leaving the cafeteria area; a bell rang out. It was the first bell allowing everyone to know it was time to get to their scheduled classes. He was a bit startled by the sound before he noticed a lot of people walking around and moving about. "I guess we should head off towards our classes. I have health first so I shall be seeing you two later." Ichi said as he smiled looking over his schedule once more.

When the bell rang, the twins weren't shocked by that. They were use to it, they were use to the busy environment that happened around. "Yeah we should head for the classes, I may see you in one of those alphas classes. See you around," Aaron said as he left with Jules before they had separated from each other when they went to classes. They may be so close, but they still had their separate lives like what they wanted to.

Going through classes though, it would be around lunch time where the twins were ready to get something to eat. Aaron was there, and had run into Ichi when went to one of those mandatory classes for alphas.

Ichi smiled as he waved by to the twins. He followed his schedule and attended his classes as followed. It was a rather normal day if nothing else. As he watched the clock he noticed Aaron was in one of the alpha classes with him. He sat beside him as the class went on. They were learning about gender changes. It was a rarity and a hot topic in the news lately. How some people were finding out later in life that they aren't in their true respected gender. It was truly a shock for many as they lived their entire life as either an alpha, beta or omega and then it turns out they fall under a different one. Ichi hoped he never had to experience something like that. It would be somewhat truly devastating and hard to adjust to. After the class what finished, it was time for lunch. Ichi glanced over at Aaron with a smile.

Aaron knew about some cases where there were some that some were told or thought they were one but were the other. It was harder for him and his brother, since some thought they would be same second gender as they were twins. They weren't, which shocked. He was a alpha, and his brother was a beta.

Walking out of the classroom, he grabbed out his phone to quickly send a quick text to his brother. "Time to try some of the food. Jules is already there, waiting for us to get there..." Aaron said starting to walk there himself. "That class is strange..It reminded me about us. Its been known that twins tend share same second gender, but me and my brother beat that by not being the same. I think it was hard for my parents, since they thought they could try to treat us the same but not exactly because of that.."

Reaching the cafeteria, he spotted his brother who was over where the line would be starting. Reaching there, Aaron was able to decide what he wanted from there. "Good stuff today," Jules commented.

Ichi walked with Aaron as he listened to him speak. "That sounds a bit tough. I guess Jules is lucky he had you by his side." he said as he softly pushed his hair from his face a bit. "I am curious but you both were using your power freely in the dorms. Is that allowed here? I know during certain classes it is allowed but I thought it would be more restricted." he asked Aaron as they were headed towards the cafeteria to meet up with Jules. He often avoided using any of his power since it was always unstable and very powerful. No matter how many teachers tried to teach him it was always the same. Thus he was told never to use his power unless necessary. Though Ichi did use his power from time to time on small things here and there. So long as he didn't overuse it then he was fine.

Reaching the cafeteria, his eyes scan the area for Jules. He smiled seeing the male waiting in line. "Oh boy that's one long line. Will there be anything good left once we reach the front" Jules is lucky he got a place so close to the front of the line." Ichi said as he looked at Aaron.

"Yeah I think so too. I am glad that I was able to help out my brother out," Aaron said. Hearing the question, he nodded his head. "You are allowed to use it in the dorms but not outside of dorms. Unless in specific classes," Aaron answered him.

"Yeah there should enough, we could get Jules get some stuff for us so we don't have to worry about it..." Aaron suggested finding them a seat so they can sit down. "Since it's your first time, I think Jules will get the best stuff for us to share," Aaron said waiting around till Jules came back with a tray of food where there was all set of foods on the tray.

Ichi sat down with Aaron as they waited for Jules. He thought about what the other said about the use of their powers. It would make sense that everyday use was restricted. There were many people who didn't have complete control over the powers they had. It was because of that fact that there was such a strict rule on those with abilities. It was far too strict at times. Ichi was planning to study the laws while here in college. He felt there needed to be changes made.

His attention drifted towards Jules as he walked towards the table. "Oh wow.. I feel as if you had gotten everything from the menu possible." he said softly as he lowers his gaze to look over the food. He couldn't wait to start eating and trying everything there was to try.

Jules settled the food around, as he had to make sure to get little paper plates. "This looks good...." Jules said taking certain things for himself to eat. "I think I may have gotten a few things for us. Good variety..." Jules said before starting to eat that while Aaron did the same.

"Taste good?" Jules asked.

• 4 weeks later...

Ichi looked over all of the food as he was silent. He took a paper plate as he began to take a few items to try. This was more food than his eyes could handle. "Do you think we will be able to eat all of this in the short amount of time for lunch?" he asked as he decided it was best to start eating. He took a bite of and his eyes lit up. The flavors were just too good to be true. Though he made sure to keep his excitement under wraps. He didn't want his ears and tails to pop out again. "It taste very delicious. Thank you Jules and Aaron." he said as he continued to stuff his face.

"I think we will," Jules said with a light laugh. The twins worked on the food, as they ate what they wanted from the few dishes that Jules grabbed. They nodded his head, as Aaron shrugged his own shoulders.

"No problem. I thought you wanted try lots of different food here, unless one of us cooks back at the dorms.." Aaron said.

Ichi was about to respond to them when a few guys from one of their classes walked over. "Hey! You wouldn't mind if we borrow this cutie for a while. No sense in you two hogging him. After all don't you twins usually keep yo yourself." one of the asked with a smirk. Ichi wasn't liking this one bit. He could tell these guys had impure intentions. He wouldn't go with them even if the twins had agreed. However he felt this guy was just looking to pick q fight.

It was Aaron who stood up, standing up for his twin brother and Ichi. "I suggest you back away right now. We will never agree to that, so go away," Aaron started to say. "If you say, maybe you will need to visit the infirmary with broken nose," Aaron said finally with a loud low demon growl coming from him.

Someone tried to the grab, pulling Aaron away before strikes one right in the face. People were shocked, as Aaron didn't throw another punch though. He said he would give the guy a broken nose, and that was it unless he persisted. "Now go.." Aaron yelled out.

Jules moved to get near Ichi, as he moved to grab his hand. "I have never seen brother act like that. I have seen him anger but never act like that.."

Ichi was just planning to ignore them but he watched as Aaron got up. He was worried a brawl would start up if things got too intense. His gaze shifted between Aaron and the other guys. He could tell this wasn't going to end well. As to little surprise it ended with Aaron punching one of the guys in the face. He flinched a bit when Jules suddenly appeared beside him. "Oh! So this isn't normal for him. Should we stop him or just leave things as they are? I hope he won't get kicked out of the school or anything bad." he said worried for Aaron.

Jules stayed by Ichi, looking over at Aaron who was still standing there, trying to keep himself calm. Jules shook his head, "Yeah it's not normal but he should be able to calm down. We shouldn't have too..." Jules said. "I don't think he wont be kicked out..."

Aaron walked away from situation, and came over toward two of them. "I am sorry about anger there Ichi. I get protective over my twin brother and now you somehow.. Maybe because of your my roommate..." Aaron mentioned.

Ichi stayed still beside Jules. This was definitely an odd turn of events. The guy who got punched got up with the help of those around him. "You'll regret this!! I swear you'll regret this very day." he said leaving the scene. Ichi worried that his threat could become trouble later on. However for now he was focused on Aaron who was suddenly apologizing. 'Oh please don't worry about it. It was shocking but I'm not worried. In the future you don't have to stick up for me like that. I'd hate to know I'm the cause of you getting into trouble on campus. On a different matter; our lunch is still available for eating." he suggested as he wanted to ease the tension around.

"Yeah I will, blah blah..." Aaron said with a roll of his eyes when he watched the other leave the scene with his friends. Aaron looked at Ichi, as he gave him a look. "I am not that worried about that. I like sticking up for people, and you been really nice to us..." Aaron said, showing how he wasn't that worried for his own life. Moving to get back to eating some, as the two of them went back to eating.

"We should head out probably," Jules said, watching some glances from other students who were looking over at him.

Ichi nods a bit but felt that the current situation was now awkward. He couldn't help but feel like he should keep some distance between himself and the twins. Even so he glanced over at Jules as he mentioned they should leave. His appetite was long gone now thus leaving wasn't such a bad idea. "I kind of agree with Jules. We should probably leave. I get the feeling we aren't going to be in the clear just yet." he says softly as he looked at Aaron.

Aaron rolled his eyes, looking away from them both now. Jules moved to get up and started to lead Ichi out with them, but it was Aaron was keep himself behind them and let them walk by themselves.

Jules looked over at Ichi, "I have noticed you don't like your true side show huh? Me and Aaron don't since...our horns would show and even our demon tails would be out. Only time we act like ourselves...is when we got to our home world."

• 2 weeks later...

Ichi walked out with Jules as he glanced back at Aaron who was walking behind them. His attention turned toward Jules as he spoke. "Oh if it was up to me I'd keep them out all the time. It's far too difficult to keep them hidden. It uses up far too much energy and I always feel exhausted. However foxes are known to be nearly extinct and hard to find. So my parents were adamant about me keeping it a secret as much as possible. They worry the amount of trouble I might get into if more people knew about me." he said softly

"You are right. I have heard about that even back home. I rather not think about what happens.." Jules said with a shiver go down his spine. "They have done things to us demons before. Thinking our horns or certain body parts can give special..abilties.." Jules said.

"We actually know for sure about that. We know someone whos horns were cut..for magic use.." Aaron said.