The Scent of Lust w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Ichi shook his head no. He didn't know how his parents would react to this call. Coming home so suddenly after being in heat will only cause serious confusion. He didn't want his parent to jump to conclusions but he knew they just might. As he picked up his phone and dials to number; Ichi holds Jules hand. He was really nervous. His mother answered the call. "Ichi is everything alright?" she asked as the first thing to say. "I am fine mother. I wanted to let you all know I will be visiting home real soon. There's something I would like to talk about in person with you and father." he said softly. There was a long pause before she spoke again. "I understand. We shall see you when you return. Take care of yourself until then. I love you." she said before ending the call.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Jules stayed by his side, as he looked at Ichi and tried to see if he could gauge on how the conversation was going. When he was done, he waited to see hear back from him. "So how did that go? When are we going to see them?" Jule asked then. "Should I tell my brother that we need to pack to head out?" he asked after.

• 2 months later...

"Its going to be one uphill battle but we can start packing tomorrow. Today I just don't want to think about it all that much. I have no idea what my parents will say about this. I have two partners and... well I can't predict the future so I won't try. I will just hope for the best and nothing more." Ichi says as he smiled at Jules. He was feeling a bit better now. He knew the two would stay by his side which gave him a sense of comfort which he truly needed more than anything at this point.