Unmei wa Maigo ☮ FUJITANI Youko [JP]

cruciatus

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

If you have a problem with my watermark (which is at like 25% opacity with everything underneath it visible) then you don't have to read my raws. It's that simple.

I see no reason why I have to discuss the other matter with you. I've already spoken to the concerned parties about 3n5b and what we agreed to is our business. And please check your facts before blindly hurling accusations.

Also, I notice that you joined YO in April 2019. So either you're someone who made an account with an axe to grind. Yet you seem to be familiar with the site, enough to know to turn on Invisible mode. So maybe you're someone who's been on YO for a while, but created a new account so that they can make statements about matters they know nothing of, without their past activity on this site exposing them. Which would make you a hypocrite.

I don't understand why you're picking a fight with me? How about ranting at those who actually take those raws without permission and profit off them? Not bothering to add snapshots of my raws that got stolen by these two sites, because they're hundreds.

EGPUFOv.png

4Vif5MR.png

rLqhxY7.png

jHa4DE8.png

gl7Q2Dl.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruciatus

• Meldis

• ruka51

• Xx Kisa Shouta xX

Wow.. it's great that it's your raws and u didn't want it shared outside of this platform but I think ur comments are unnecessarily harsh esp at the ppl on this platform who aren't responsible. But hey u do you

Wow.. it's great that it's your raws and u didn't want it shared outside of this platform but I think ur comments are unnecessarily harsh esp at the ppl on this platform who aren't responsible. But hey u do you

Please point out where exactly I've been "unnecessarily harsh"? Unless you're confusing it with being blunt and the occasional use of sarcasm on my part.

Most of you seem to be under the misconception that this is the first time a link has been posted outside this forum and I'm overreacting. But this has happened over and over again, more times than I can count. Whenever an English scanlation becomes available and readers can't find the raws on nicoobook or queen yaoi or wherever, they feel it's their right to copy-paste the Google Drive link where everybody, including manga publishers, can access it. I had to replace the raws link of Suki Nante Iwantoite four times in a day because people kept posting it on mangago. I do not have the time or the patience to deal with such things daily, and it's beyond irritating. Like alice_rabbit mentioned in her response earlier, only members of this forum can view links. Is it the same member posting links outside, is it multiple people? I have no way of knowing but my bet's on the latter. Since I can't control what other people do, I decided to remove the raws in this instance.

If the link won't be available anymore, I think it's better to delete this thread. Much better than false hope. Thanks for sharing RAW(s) until now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Awesome ...I think YES>_< changed the title to Unmei wa Maigo ☮ FUJITANI Youko [JP]