Enemies At First Sight (Sosuke0549)

smolcat

0e9e62b344953a737286605ecba6d071.jpg

Name: Jackson

Alias: Hot Head (An ironic nickname given to Jackson by a colleague, but it ended up sticking)

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 144 lbs

DOB: Oct. 30th

Blood Type: O-

Super Power: Ice Manipulation/Creation

Personality: It's not uncommon that when people look at Jackson, they immediately assume he's some sort of delinquent. Usually presenting a scowl on his face, wearing black hoodies with ripped up jeans, and usually sporting his skateboard, people often assume the worst. And they're not usually too far off. Although Jackson follows the rules and is hardly a criminal, he does have a bad temper. Aggressive, with an attitude, and usually not the most cheerful sort of person to be around, Jackson usually walks around with a bit of a chip on his shoulder and an edge in his step. He's not unkind though. Often he does care for the less fortunate and is willing to step up against injustice, which usually results in a fight of some sort. But, usually, when he does lash out his pent-up anger, it's against the "bad guys".

Appearance: Messy black hair and pale blue eyes. Usually wears a lot of black. He has fair skin, but if you were ever to catch him without a shirt on, it'd be easy to notice various burn scars littering his torso and arms. And although he has a few light scars here and there from previous fights, one of the most noticeable ones would be two circular-shaped scars on his left shoulder, and lower right abdomen, received from two gunshots.

History: Not much is known about Jackson. His family isn't wealthy, he gets decent grades in school, and he mostly stays out of trouble. His father isn't present in his life--being that he's in jail--and his mother is a simple woman who, like many, cares deeply for her son. If there are any notable records about the boy, it'd be that he'd spent his sixteenth birthday in the hospital after being shot twice--which had nearly taken his life.

Sirens blared in the distance, and flashing red lights could be seen glowing over the buildings toward the east. The night was cool, stars hidden behind a thick layer of smog that made even the evening appear light, and a young man was leaned up against a brick wall, loitering in an alleyway.

"They got 'em?" he asked, holding a walkie-talkie up to his mouth.

"Yeah. Just a petty robber. Small fry. The cops can handle that one."

The voice sounded almost like static over the radio, but Jackson could hear clearly enough. "Yeah," he replied, before tucking the little black device into his pocket. We're not after those kind, he thought to himself. I can normally handle that on my own when presented with that situation, but when I'm working with him... We go after bigger fish. Combine forces and all that.

Suddenly, Jackson felt a sonic boom rip through his chest and shake the ground, and he whipped his attention around to see a tall building just a block away bursting into flames. Smoke billowed from the side of it, swirling up toward the heavens like a shadow of death, the windows shattering upon the explosion that had been born inside it's walls.

"Damn it!" Jackson cursed, pulling out some gloves from inside his backpack and putting them on.

"Did you see that? Let's check it out hot-head," the radio in his pocket commanded.

"Roger," the teen replied, pulling out the radio with one hand to affirm with his partner. Pulling a motorcycle helmet from his backpack he then shoved it onto his head, completely obscuring his face from view. Grabbing his skateboard and throwing his backpack back on, he began to skate quickly down the streets of the city, avoiding the sidewalks where people began to flood and run away, and dodging cars as he barreled against the stream. "I'll handle the fire and you find out whoever was behind this," Jackson said over the radio.

"Will do."

The two had been working together for a month now. Jackson was still learning the ropes, and not being registered or having any records of any sort, he was more of an underground vigilante than anything else. Though, working by the side of an actual superhero made him feel more like a valued sidekick than anything.

Usually Jackson would do the slightly less important parts of the job while his partner directly confronted whatever villain was behind it all. But the things Jackson did were important, too. And he knew one day, eventually, he'd be taking on villains all by himself, without anyone else's help. And he looked forward to when that day came, perhaps a little too eagerly.

Still, as the boy skated up to the exploded building just a block over, he was prepared to do what he could. An explosion and fire? Simple. Easy. With his ice powers, he could handle it with ease. Stopping when he got there, Jackson hopped off of his skateboard and quickly ran over to the building.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• smolcat

375c67cb38099b3442ddf1ff1b20a596--anime-male-hot-anime.jpg

NAME: Izaya Orihara

AKA: METAL VIPER

HEIGHT: 6'0

WEIGHT: 162

DOB: February 10th

BLOOD TYPE: A-

POSTION: Seme

LIKES: Clubing, drinking/partying, Rough sex, teasing others/ causing mischief, and most animals

DISLIKES: Sweets, authority, old films, being hot, Vegetables, sports, hospitals, and swimming/water

OTHER INFOMATION: Izaya wears a necklace that has multiple dogs tags each made of a different types of metal. This allows him to change/ mimic into what type of metal he wishes.

SUPER POWER: Metal Mimicry & Metal Manipulation

The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of metal as well as muniplate it.

Izaya can create, shape and manipulate metal as well as transform his body completely into metal. His metal transform is identical to his normal form, aside of being made of metal, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks.

Gains varying powers depending of what kind of metal he mimics allowing him to tolerate/conduct heat, electricity, acid/corrosion, etc.

APPLICATIONS:

Contaminant Immunity- immune to detrimental contaminants.

Dermal Armor- innate physical armor for protection.

- Natural Weaponry

- Pain Suppression

Disease Immunity- immune to all diseases.

Electrical Immunity- completely unharmed by electricity

Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability- sustain numerous blows of internal or external assaults.

Enhanced Endurance- abily to endure beyond the limits of peak human potential.

Enhanced Strength- possess strength beyond that of a normal member of the user's species.

Thermal Resistance- power to survive in extreme temperatures.

LIMITATIONS/ WEAKNESS

- Vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal metals, including Magnetism Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement, depending on the metal in question.

- He is essentially a solid piece of metal, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and inability to float, except in the cases of low-density metals such as Lithium, Potassium, and Sodium.

- Turns brittle and shatters under extreme cold (Freezing).

- Melts under extreme heat

- Must touch the metal he wishes to become

e7c350a1e0ac8a6cbdbac4a1440b8497.jpg

Where's this mask to hide his identity.

PERSONALITY: He's a jokester. He's charming but slick however he can be an asshole / jerk most of the time. He's completely dedicated to the league of villains and is 100% loyal. He can be very controlling at times and possessive. He likes being in control and loves toying with not only your body but with your mind. Enjoying pleasure with pain. Its hard to figure him out or what he'll do next. When he's not killing people and destroying buildings he's the myerious fun/exciting bad boy everyone wants to date.

APPEARANCE: Often wears all black in his every day casual attire. When he's dressed as a villain He typically wears a sleeve less jacket with a hoodie and black shorts when dressed along with his mask to hide his face.

HISTORY: Izaya grew up with a very loving mother and father, and when his parents found out about his powers, they conuited to love him, unlike most parents. However he was always told to never use his abilities, since they could hurt others. When he was very young both of his parents suddenly died in a horrible car crash leaving him alone. This is where the government stepped in. An organization called Clover took him in and tried to train him to be a hero. They gave him everything he needed, a room, food, a bed, attention...but as time passed Izaya found out the truth behind Clover's existence and with the help of a certain individual, he escaped and joined the league of villains, choosing revenge.

The smell of smoke filled his nostals as Izaya watched the flames engulf the building. The blast should have been powerful enough to knock down the eight story tower, but for some reason it was still standing. Perhaps he didn't use enough explosives or gunpowder, never the less, his mission was a success. Destroy the building and steal the private medical files of the mutant patients they had previously had.

Normally missions like these were carried out in groups but Izaya was a high ranking member in his league and was strong enough to handle sole missions. He also felt like he didn't needed help blowing up a building. He made his way to one of the shattered windows, taking a moment to assess the commotion and damage he had caused. He could see police cars in the distance, seven...as well as the fire department and a few ambulances...he counted 3 fire trunks and four ambulances. He glanced down at the many confused and frightened people running away in terror as the building burned and pieces of it fell to the ground. He almost felt sorry for the them. Almost

Guess that's my que to go.

The masked villain touched his necklace and his body changing to stainless steel, the light from the fire dancing off of the shiny metal that was now his skin. With little to no hesitation Izaya took a few steps back from the window only to get a running start before leaping from the 5th floor ! He landed in the middle of the road causing the ground to grumble.

The metal man slowly stood, leaving a massive dent where he landed and from there, Izaya quickly made a run for it, heading straight for the city slums, hoping to loose anyone who might of seen him through the many allie ways. There was so much chaos surrounding him that he figured no one had seen him.

Jackson stared up at the building, trying to figure out what the best way to handle the situation would be. He didn't want to risk going inside, since the fleeing crowds of people who were trying to evacuate the building could cause him trouble. Either running into him, slowing him down, or paying too much attention to him than he preferred. Besides, with an explosion like that, the boy didn't know if certain stairways would be blocked off or be filled with debris that Jackson just simply couldn't move on his own. He doubted the elevators were operational.

So, he decided to go the more difficult way. Climbing up the side of the building, from the outside.

It was dangerous, but the most effective way with the least amount of risk of being stalled or stopped. Jackson wasn't unfamiliar with putting himself in dangerous places--deadly heights, small footholds, slippery poles, crumbling concrete, narrow walls parallel to one-another. Having years of practice with parkour, he was nearly a master at this, and had enough confidence in himself that as he began to climb up to the nearest window that had been shattered by the explosion, he held no fear or nervousness in him.

Crawling inside, Jackson held out one hand and instantly began to create ice--large spikes blossomed before him, erupting upward from the floor and quickly filling the room. The ice surrounded and ate at the flames--their heat melting the frozen pikes, which in turn caused water to quench the flames. The room had already been destroyed from the explosion, the furniture nothing but char at the point of Jackson's arrival, but with his efforts he could at least hinder the remaining fires from spreading more. Rushing back to the window, the young hero-wannabe began to climb the outside of the building once more, aiming to go to the next room and cause that hell to freeze over as well. Salvage what he could.

However, one hand on the sill of another shattered window, Jackson stopped when something flew past him--descending quickly to the ground below and colliding with the asphalt with a loud crash! Turning his attention downward, Jackson caught eye of the young man who's skin appeared like metal. Donning a mask and wearing probably one of the most thuggish-looking outfits ever, Jackson's eyes narrowed. That's got to be the guy who did this, he thought, pulling out his walkie-talkie with one hand, while the other held tightly onto the windowsill from the outside, feet planted firmly against the building's exterior. "Hey, I think I found him," Jackson informed his partner.

"Good job!"

"I'm going after him," Jackson announced, watching as the other man began running away. It didn't seem like he'd noticed Jackson hanging off the side of the building, but then again, it was night and the younger teen was wearing all black. It wouldn't have been hard to miss him.

"No!" His radio exploded. "Do not engage him! Wait for me to get there--"

"Sorry," Jackson said, turning his radio off completely and cutting off his partner. I saw him fall from above me, but yet he got up and ran like it was nothing. And somehow he destroyed the ground. Maybe he can transfer damage back to whatever hit him? So long as I don't punch the guy, I should be able to handle him, he mused, trying to figure the villain out. Releasing his grip from the building, Jackson began to free-fall.

Holding out his hand, before waving one aggressively in front of him, a thick sheet of ice materialized--shooting out and curving downward like a slide, which Jackson used to safely descend to the ground. Rolling once he hit the asphalt, Jackson got back onto his feet and began barreling after where he saw the villain run off to. The alleyways.

Jackson wasn't some goody-two-shoes who was too afraid to venture there. He knew the city's back alleyways like the back of his hand, and catching one glimpse of the man was enough of a lead. Chasing after him with the criminal in his sights, Jackson yelled, "Hey bastard!" Muffled a bit by his motorcycle helmet, his voice would still be audible enough to cause alarm.

Quickly, Jackson shot out his hand and a huge wall of ice formed in front of his opponent--blocking off the way he was going and cornering him there. Or, so Jackson hoped.

Izaya made a sharp right, practically sprinting. His skin no longer mimicking the metal he had touched. It was a lot harder to run when he weighted a ton so it was easier to let his metal skin retract so he'd be faster. However this made his actually body vulnerable as well as his skin color known. Not that it matter too much, since he wore a mask.

His powers were amazing but had there flaws and weaknesses like everybody else's. I'm kinda surprised no supers showed up. Not that I wanna fight anyone.

"Hey bastard!"[/Quote]

Izaya quickly glanced behind him hearing someone yell. Was he actually being followed ? Who the hell is this guy?

Of course Izaya wasn't going to stop just because someone was following him. No, in fact this gave him an even more reason to run, and too run faster, but before he could even try, he quickly found a huge obstacle in his way. A ice wall now abruptly blocked his path. He stopped, not because he was cornered per se, but mostly because he was impressed. He stood before the wall admiring its thickness and whistling before turning around to face the stranger. "Wow...ice powers. That's a new one. " He took a moment to look at the hero, sizing him up. Why was he wearing all black? Not to mention a motorcycle helmet."Since when do supers wear helmets?" He laughed. "You look ridiculous." He didn't appear to be intimated, much less worried that he was cornered.

Since this super was a new opponent, Izaya new he had to be cautious. He had no idea what this guy was capable of, and he wasn't in the leagues Bingo book. Which made him even more dangerous. All the more reason to be on guard and try to get some information out of him. He appears to be alone. He loosely threw his hands up in the air, as if he was surrendering, his face was hidden but judging by his body posture he was feeling cocky.

"Well...looks like you caught me...Mr..?" He waited for a response hoping to get his name.

Jackson's plan seemed to be working in his favor, it seemed. Or at least, he hoped so. The man in question hadn't crashed through the ice--though he would have needed a considerable amount of strength to even accomplish that--and he hadn't tried to run past Jackson in a last-ditch effort, either. Instead, the man whistled, turned slowly, and commented on how he'd never seen an ice-user before.

The man was eerily calm, and it unnerved Jackson slightly.

And then... he laughed.

And mocking Jackson. Making fun of his helmet, saying he looked ridiculous. Ridiculous? Really? Jackson thought, a bit flustered. I thought I looked pretty cool. And my helmet's a much better way to keep my identity and skull safe than those flimsy little masks a lot of supers wear. Can't see my hair, or my eyes, or nothin'... "No, you look ridiculous!" he retorted, seemingly incapable of any intelligent speech. "I don't need some fancy outfit to take down scum like you." A slightly better insult, but it didn't make up for the fact he was... clearly flustered, embarrassed, and inexperienced with the situation.

His opponent mockingly threw his hands up in surrender, but even despite his actions, his words and body language were completely wry. It seemed like he wasn't taking Jackson seriously, and wasn't at all intimidated by him. This could be bad Jackson thought. Maybe the reason this guy didn't make a run for it was because he was so strong, he wasn't intimidated by nameless little nobodies.

Getting into a stance with his fists near his chin, Jackson glared at his opponent. He wasn't going to show fear or intimidation, either. No. He was going to change this bastard's attitude.

Or, at least, he was going to try.

"As if I'd tell you something like that!" Jackson exclaimed. He didn't really have an official superhero name. Since he wasn't really a superhero... and like hell he'd give his actual name... Sure, he had a sort of nickname, but the more he thought about it... it was kind of embarrassing, and not nearly as cool-sounding as the officials. "Hot head" was not an intimidating super name. Even if it was fitting for his personality, and misleading for his powers. Still. This guy was already laughing at him, and Jackson wasn't going to walk into that one.

I can't just rush at him, though, Jackson thought, cooling down. If I charge blindly, he might get past me and make a run for it. I'd rather not play cat-and-mouse and give him an opportunity to escape, so I'll have to keep him at a distance, the teen thought, not moving an inch.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Izaya rolled his eyes as the ice user tried to come up with a come back. He was a little surprised that he didn't give him his name...most new hero's were always so eager to throw out there name so they can be known. He smirked seeing the hero get in a fighting stance, was he planning on fighting him?

He sighed, throwing his hands down."Hmp- your no fun. He reached for his necklace, and touched his carbon steel dog tag. His white skin suddenly changed, taking in the metal and mimicking it. His skin now glistened and shined like metal. "You really wanna do this ?" He asked, his tone becoming serious as he too got into a fighting stance. He glared at the stranger for a few seconds, letting the tension between then thicken. "Well- I don't!" He quickly turned and pulled back his fist, only to bring it forward and have it collide with the ice wall that blocked his path. The sound of his metal hand hitting the ice was loud and made a painful ear ringing sound. He expected it to shatter....however..to his surprise...instead of shattering he left a massive dent in the structure, crackes now filled the ice of all shapes and sizes now. But it was still standing tall...he would probably need to hit it two more times before he actually broke threw it.

Izaya blinked, shaking his metal hand that he had just used to attack the ice - as if punching it hurt him somehow. Shit! Its a lot thicker than I thought it was. He turned to face the hero looking a little embressed. "Well...this is awkward.....uh...guess I gotta actually fight you..." As he spoke, he quickly charged at the boy, aiming for his face as he went to punch him with the same force and strength he had used to make a massive dent in the ice. If Izyza did manage to land a blow- his metal fist would not only break the boys helmet...but very well shatter his skull. "Show me what you got helmet head!!" He shouted, giving the boy a barrage of powerful punches to try and dodge and even though he seemed to be completely made out of metal, he was abnormally fast!

Unlike most people Izaya had trained his body to fit his power. He knew turning himself into metal made him slower...so..he spent years training his legs and working on getting faster, developing his power so he could manipulate the density of the metals he mimicked. He was so faster right now because he has munipliting the density of the carbon steel he was mimicking, having it much lighter on his legs so it wouldn't hinder his speed and mobility. He was skilled...and possibly out of this newbies league. And even if the hero managed to land a hit on him...he needed to be careful- it wouldn't be the first time someone tried to punch him in the face and ended up breaking there own hand.

Jackson's eyes grew wide when he saw his opponent bring his hand up to touch one of the metal necklaces that hung on his chest. His skin shifted and changed--taking on a metallic appearance, and the younger teen took a step back in response. The other man asked a question, and although Jackson was starting to regret his decision to come here alone, he held his ground.

"Absolutely," he answered. It didn't matter if this guy was out of his league, Jackson was going to do everything in his power to stop him. He was a villain, Jackson lived for nothing else than to wipe them out. He had to do this. Even though his heart was beating rapidly, and his nerves were beginning to get on edge, he was determined.

The boy flinched when his opponent suddenly turned and struck the wall of ice--a last attempt to flee from the area. And Jackson gasped a little when he only dented the ice--unable to completely break through it. For a moment, he faltered. Not immediately going to strike the man as he stood there, embarrassed. Jackson was a bit... surprised at his own strength. He hadn't thought his ice would be able to stand a blow like that. But, that also brought on bad news.

This guy, whoever he was... He could probably kill Jackson in one hit, if the younger teen wasn't careful.

Suddenly, the metal man came charging at Jackson--moving with surprising speed--and the teen instinctively lowered his head, his hands flying up in the air. Ice formed on the ground and shot upward--large spikes crashing into the metal man and putting space between the two supers. The pointed shards broke upon impact--the ice unable to penetrate his metallic skin, but whatever tips of the ice weren't shattered stayed in place, distancing the two before any hits could be landed on Jackson.

Dammit! Jackson cursed mentally, not wanting to wait around as the man was easily capable of punching through his ice structure. He took a few steps back, trying to formulate some sort of plan. I can't do any sort of damage to him, he can break through my ice if he tries hard enough, and he'll kill me if he so much as lands a single hit on me. I can't just let him go but clearly I won't win this fight, he thought. Maybe if I can immobilize him... The boy ran from the ice, attempting to put more distance between he and the metal man. Though, considering his opponent was fighting close-ranged, he doubted the man wouldn't come after him and try to close the distance. So for now, the helmet-clad boy was going to do his best to stay back. Twisting around to face his opponent once more, however, the teen would stop moving momentarily to shoot out one hand--a stream of ice moving right towards his opponent's legs!

If his attempt to freeze his enemy's legs in place failed, he knew he was screwed. And because his partner didn't know where he was, he doubted any help was going to arrive, either.

Izaya couldn't help but smirked as the hero not only managed to dodge his attack but also put distance between them. He used his arms as a shield blocking the barrage of large spikes crashing and breaking against his metal skin. Well...I guess he's not as helpless as I thought... He was impressed. This kid was not only quick on his feet but his reflexes were sharp! Being able to dodge and attack at the same time while putting distance between your opponent was no easy task.

Even though the kid dodged him, this didn't stop him. He contuied to chase after him, feeling a rush of adrenalin. Who was this kid? He was getting closer and closer, practically sprinting! He was gaining on him!

He's running? " What happened to all that confidence you had just a few seconds ago?! He taunted him. Wondering if he'd get distracted. As every second passed, Izaya was getting closer and closer to him, despite his head start, it was almost insane how fast he was! "Your really gonna have me chase you? Running away isn't a very super thing to do. " If hes smart he'll go for my feet....but....

Just like he predicted the boy suddenly turned around shooting out a stream of ice, aiming straight for his legs. He jumped, easily dodging by running up the the alley wall and getting right above the super. "Try again~"

Rather than landing a punch to the boys face, he decided to something else, letting his fist hit the ground, as he landed in front of the boy, and kicked his legs, sweeping him from right under his feet, so he'd fall to the floor. He was quick to climb on top of the hero and boy would soon realize that his hands and fit were trapped in the cement underth him.

He was stuck.

"You made two major mistakes. " With the boys hands and feet immobilized. Izaya sat on the boys stomach, looking down at him with no sign of fatigue or exhaustion. He sat on him as if they were old friends who just finished wrestling with each other, and he had easily won. "One...you were obvious. You went for my legs and sure I'm faster than what you expected and you couldn't out run me so it only makes sense to aim for my legs...but you see...I knew that you'd do that and attacking my legs was bad...what you should of done was freeze the ground...it would of been a lot more challenging to for me to run on ice vs concert. And if you froze the ground, it would of given you at least 5 seconds to attack me. It would of given you 5 seconds of me being vulnerable. Number 2...don't assume. Ever heard that saying- Never assume something because it makes an ass out of you and me? you assumed that I can only muniplate metal pertaining to me and my body...I bet you didn't even fathom the possibility of me manipulating metal that doesn't pertain to my body. "

Izaya could of very well killed helmet head if he really wanted to, he could even rip of his helmet and discover his true identity! And yet...he was lecturing him? As if he was his teacher or...friend. He sighed, quickly getting off the boy as he heard the police sirens suddenly grow louder."Well...that's my que to go...tag helmet head. " He flicked his helmet jokingly.

Now that there was distance between him and the ice wall, he now had the chance to break threw. He ran straight for the wall, gaining just enough speed to break threw it with ease, using his body as a battering ram. Izaya stumbled, but straightened himself out smirking as he dusting the ice off his metal skin. "See you around helmet head!" He shouted, before disappearing in the dark.

Damn! This guy's too fast! Jackson thought, ignoring the villain's taunts, despite how much it aggravated him. He wasn't being a coward and just running away--he was trying to fight tactfully rather than jumping to his death!

However, it seemed that things really weren't going in Jackson's favor today. And as much as he thought his plan to trap his opponent would work, he'd been completely mistaken. Before he could really register what had even happened, he heard a voice above him and--seconds later, the villain landed right in front of him. Startled, Jackson attempted to take a few steps back, but was quickly knocked off his feet.

Grunting as his back collided with the concrete ground, Jackson tried to yell something incoherent before attempting to get back up again--but his eyes widened when he realized he couldn't move. Turning his head quickly to pull his arms away from the ground, he realized that his hands were completely immobilized by the cement--holding him firmly in place. "Dammit!" the boy snarled, violently jerking his arms away, but he could barely move even an inch. The same went for his feet, he realized. He was completely pinned.

Breathing heavily, Jackson watched as the other man approached, speaking in a condescending sort of way before he took a seat on the younger's stomach. Jackson continued to struggle against the restraints, but to no avail. He was completely helpless in this situation. If he could move even an inch it would be enough to create some powerful ice attacks, but with his hands immobilized completely by the cement, he couldn't do so much as even flick a finger to fight back against the man who was sitting on him...

The boy's heartbeat was racing--a mixture from the previous exhilaration of the confrontation, the thrill of nearly being crushed by the villain, the brief running, and the fear of being immobilized by the enemy. He was completely helpless, defenseless, and at the mercy of the other male and yet... he wasn't killing Jackson. He wasn't hitting him. He was just... lecturing him. Criticizing the young hero's methods, and throwing it in his face how he'd messed up.

"Shut up," Jackson growled. It wasn't like he'd never created slippery grounds to make people fall before. He had. And, now that the more experienced fighter was pointing it out, it did seem like it would have been the better approach... opposed to trying to freeze the guy's legs, but... Jackson hadn't been thinking the clearest. He'd been acting purely on instinct and reflexes--he didn't have the time to think a more thorough plan! If he'd stalled for even a few seconds trying to come up with something better than what he'd done, he'd have been killed! "Like--like hell imma take your god-damned advice you bastard!" he shouted, despite the situation he was in. "For all I know, you'll start bringing ice skates and then mock me for actually listening to you and putting ice on the ground!"

When the other male was finished speaking, Jackson quickly closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. This was it. He knew he was done for, now. The villain had finished mocking him, and lecturing him, and toying with him, and was either going to kill him, or remove his helmet--or both. But, a moment passed, and Jackson felt the weight lift from his chest.

Surprised, he opened his eyes and watched as the villain walked off--finally crashing through the ice wall before vanishing in the darkness as sirens echoed in the alleyways. "Hey! Come back here you bastard and finish what you started, dammit!" Though, of course, the chances of the villain actually coming back were next to nothing. I don't get it... he had me right where he wanted me--why didn't he kill me...? Jackson sighed. I guess I shouldn't complain, but... dammit. Is he just toying with me?

A minute passed before the boy heard footsteps echoing nearby, and a familiar voice said, "Hey. You dumbass." The other person knelt down by his side, and gently placed two fingers by Jackson's jugglar. "You alive?"

Slowly turning his head to look at his partner, Jackson sighed and nodded. "Yeah..."

"You complete idiot," the other man growled. He wore a mask, and was shirtless, revealing his well-defined muscles. He began to break away the cement that had Jackson's hands trapped, and with ridiculous strength, began prying the concrete away from the trapped sidekick. "Do you have any idea how completely foolish and reckless you were?! What the hell were you thinking?!" Once Jackson had been broken free from where he'd been held prisoner to the ground, the other man got up.

"What the hell was I supposed to do?!" Jackson snapped, getting up from the ground and brushing gravel from his clothes. "I couldn't just stand around and wait for you to show up! He was getting away! I would have lost him!!"

"Oh? What difference would that make? He got away anyway," the hero growled. "You could have gotten yourself killed, and for what? It wouldn't have changed anything. Sometimes it's better to live to fight another day than rushing in head-first into a fight that you can't handle on your own."

"Well I'm alive, aren't I?"

"Don't get snarky with me, boy. You were lucky tonight. You're not ready to do what the pros do. Next time you wait for me."

"Maybe we shouldn't split up in the first place," Jackson spat back. "And I did just as good as any pro! Look I may not have stopped the guy this time but he was way out of my league--I can totally handle almost any other villain you throw at me! Why can't you just take me seriously, god dammit! I'm just as good a fighter as any other pro! Quit sending me off to do the little work while you try to handle the real action by yourself! Let me get involved! I can do things!"

"You're just a kid who can shoot some icicles from your hand, you don't know anything about this world yet. You're not ready to become a real hero. You're my sidekick, and you're going to continue to be my sidekick until you're ready. Sometimes being a hero isn't just about strength either, you know. Sometimes you've got to know when to pick your fights, and you're clearly not mature enough for that yet."

Jackson bowed his head slightly, the other's words stinging.

"Now, that's enough for tonight," the other man said, shoving Jackson's skateboard onto his chest. "Go home and get some rest."

"What?!" Jackson asked, stunned. His head shot up to look at the taller man with desperate eyes, hidden beneath the shade of his helmet. "But the night's not even close to over yet--"

"Enough. You listen to what I tell you, hot-head. You're going home. I'm going to make my reports to the police about what happened. You're going to get some rest and think about what you did wrong tonight. Got it?" He glared through the eye slits in his mask, and Jackson sighed, nodding begrudgingly.

"Fine," he muttered, snatching away his skateboard that he'd dropped in the middle of the street earlier. Turning on his heel, the boy marched off and, once he was safely hidden in the shadows, he removed his helmet and shoved it into his backpack. Slinging the backpack over his shoulder, he tossed down his skateboard and took off on it--a frustrated expression on his face as he skated through the dark streets of the city and headed back to his home.

((ooc: hope it's okay! Also if you want to continue from this scene and have another immediate run-in I'm fine with that, or if you wanna skip forward to the next time they meet--whether in their secret identities or casual appearances--feel free to just make a time skip in your next post or lemme know in an ooc note so I can do it in my next post then XD))

" Honey~ I'm home!" Izyza yelled happily as he entered an old abandon factory."And the prodigal son returns~ What took you so long. " Izyza's happy demeanor quickly changed into a serious one. He glanced around the abandon factory realizing that the kids were gone. He sighed, glaring at the other villains that now stood before him. Blake was head strong and fast....If anyone went against her you'd be in for a bounding. She was beautiful on the outside and deadly on the inside but despite her stubbornness, she was probably the only one he was really close too. Emiko was the opposite...she was quite and distant. He could only ever recall her talking to him a handful of times...She was like a locked door. No matter how hard you tried to get to the other side, it was pointless with out a key. And lastly Tetsu, despite treating everyone in the league of villains like siblings he couldn't do that with him. Growing up they were always fighting and hating one another and if Tetsu ever had the chance to kill him, he knew that he wouldn't hesitate, not like Emiko and Blake ....at least...he hoped they would. "I got held up."

"Is that so? By who?" He shrugged, making his way over to a couch and throwing himself down. His skin was no longer metallic and he let down his guard, removing his mask. "A newbie....I didn't get his name...Where are the kids"

"Master thought it was time to rotate them..."

"Hm...I see. So then what are you guys doing here. "

" Came to deliver a message. " Izyza scuffed. " All three of you?"

" For the next three weeks master wants us here. Emiko and I will be gathering intel while you and Tetsu cause a little chaos. Master believes that Clover is hidding something.

"Like?" She sighed heavily.

"He thinks they posses a weapon that could destroy all mutants..."

"Wait...what? How is that even possible?"

"Don't know- that's why Emiko and I are going to find out what there planning. Master made it clear that he wanted you guys to continue sabotaging and destroying Clover's bases. We need to make it look like nothing has changed, and while there distracted, we'll be able to sneak past them.

"..I hope your right..." His eyes wondered over to Tetsu. It wasn't gonna be easy trying to work with him.

"This newbie...was he not in the book?"

Izyza blinked, turning to Blake. "No..."

"Should we be worried?" Izyza shook his head. "I doubt it...." He might cause some trouble but I doubt he'll ruin our plans. If anything he has more potential than anything else. But I have to wonder why he isn't in the book...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ Two days later }

Izyza sighed, wondering aimlessly around the busy mall. He was sent out to get groceries but...here he was shopping for clothes. The mall was close by the grocery store and Blake didn't need the food right away so he had time to waste. He had asked Emiko if she wanted to tag along, but she simply shook her head, not even bothering to give him a verbal response and of course Tetsu said no. A weapon that could destroy all mutants ...Even supers? Why would clover make such a thing? To control villains? Hmmm....or maybe there goal goes much deeper...like.. eraticating all mutants....I could see why the government would do such a thing...Mutants had changed everything. To think a single person could kill hundreds of soldiers and clear a battle field terrified countries. It was no longer a race to see who had the most powerful weapons or biggest bomb but now it was....who controlled the most powerful mutant. As he walked past the many shops he found himself getting lost in thought. I can't even image a weapon that could hurt us....would it be a gun? Or like...a virus? The metal man was so distracted that he accidently bumped into another person. He was able to catch himself, but this caused him to snap out of his thoughts and theories quickly apologizing.

"So sorry. I didn't see...you...there..." His eyes widened slightly as his words started to falter.The person he bumped into was a rather emo looking kid, with messy black hair and pale skin...but what had Izyza stunned...was how blue his eyes were. He was in awe...people often told him he had beautiful eyes but today he met someone who far exceeded his own. His grey eyes didn't compare to this guys...they were full of...desperation, yearning...charm...and so much pain. They were ice cold...and yet...his gaze was so chilling that it was charming. He wasn't at all intimated by the boys glare or how he dressed. One look into his eyes and he knew how different he was. "Uh...sorry..." He turned away, realizing he was staring. They were the same... "Anyone ever tell you that you have really... incredible eyes..."

21e4baa0738fcdf7d0570443122f3036.png

NAME: Blake

AKA: SPEED

HEIGHT: 5'8

WEIGHT: N/A

DOB: September 21

BLOOD TYPE: AB

LIKES: Running/Working out, anything competitive, cooking, most animals, and sweets

DISLIKES: Hero's, Police, Dogs,

OTHER INFOMATION: Has a mask to cover her eyes and wears special shoes and a suit.

SUPER POWER: Super Speed

Possess speed enhanced beyond that of a normal member of the user's species

Blake can move much faster than any normal human However, this power is not without any ill effects, as it can strain the body, although some users may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high speed travel, including acceleration, friction, g-force, inertia, etc.

APPLICATIONS

- Accelerated Metabolism

- Accelerated Tasking/Thought Process

- Enhanced Agility/Durability

- Enhanced Endurance

- Enhanced Reflexes/Stamina

- G-Force Adaptation

- Slow-Motion

- Speed Throwing

- Acceleration Immunity

-Phasing threw walls or other surfaces

LIMITATIONS/ WEAKNESS

- Physical state affects their speed and endurance.

- Weak against Speed Theft.

- Helpless agiest Gravity Manipulation due to the change in body weight.

-Power is very stressful on the body

PERSONALITY: Blake is the big sister you never wanted. Head strong and uptight, not to mention over baring but she truly cares about others and there well-being. She is often the one taking charge and leading the team (if they had one) However she has her chill lad back moments. She's very competitive and can hold a grudge for a very long time. When angry she becomes a loose cannon, and once that happens there's no stopping her.

PAST: N/A

HISTORY N/A

31e54728815d0951ae3774f86602cfdf--cool-anime-girl-anime-girls.jpg

NAME: Emiko

AKA: SHADOW

HEIGHT: 5'6

WEIGHT: 120

DOB: April 2

BLOOD TYPE: O-

LIKES: Music, playing the violin, Watching tv, cats, water, nature, sweets

DISLIKES: Clover

OTHER INFOMATION: Emiko has a fear of fire, due to losing her family in a fire and being the sole survivor. Wears a old theatre mask which is split down the center. One side being white with a happy face the other black with a sad face. She is already wearing red.

SUPER POWER: Phasing and Teleportation

Emiko has the ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between.

APPLICATIONS

- Empathic Teleportation: Teleport to those the user has strong feelings for or can teleport to those who have strong feelings towards the user.

- Flash Step: Teleport short distances.

- Matter Substitution: Substitute one collection of molecules with another.

- Partial Teleportation: Teleport parts of a target away.

- Remote Teleportation: Teleport others away without transporting oneself along with them or requiring physical contact; can be used both offensively and defensively.

- Portal creation

- Warping Teleportation

LIMITATIONS/ WEAKNESS

- Weak against other teleportation users

- Momentum may be conserved when teleporting ( meaning that a being cannot simply avoid the damage in the midst of falling by just teleporting to the ground.)

- Can not teleport other teleporters due to a spatial contradiction.

-Unable to teleport while under stress or in shock

- Must need to know/sense/have been to the area which they are teleporting to do or have a connect to the person they are teleporting too.

- Spatial disturbance, allowing highly sensitive opponents to track down their destination.

-mental exhaustion

- Fire

PERSONALITY: Withdrawn and quite. She doesn't talk much and has always kept to herself. The only person she is really close with is Blake and there Leader/Master.

HISTORY N/A

9ea4081bf5ccde07ced11295912f6d8b.jpg

NAME: Tetsu

AKA: X

HEIGHT: 5'11

WEIGHT: 170

DOB: October 7

BLOOD TYPE: B-

LIKES: Fighting, Hunting, Killing, Spicy food, video games

DISLIKES: Hero's, Police, all animals, Izyza

OTHER INFOMATION:Always wears gloves.

SUPER POWER: Explosive Touch

Tetsu can cause anything or anyone to explode when the user touches them or they touch the user. Because the object becomes the bomb when touched instead of being struck by an explosion, this ability cannot be blocked by physical barriers.

APPLICATIONS

- Explosive Inducement

- Detonation

- Accelerated Healing

LIMITATIONS

- Must touch or be touched by the target.

- Power is involuntary

PERSONALITY: Cold and withdrawn. Often misunderstood. Tetsu secretly hates himself and his powers, however he hates the world even more for cursing him. He is willing to make others suffer so he can feel better about himself. He wants Every One to experience his pain and sadness. He has no problem killing people and is quite heartless.

HISTORY N/A

Today was such a drag, Jackson thought, huffing a little as he walked through the busy mall. We had three fire drills today all because someone screwed with the wiring in the system, so I got all stressed out for nothing three times before it was even noon. And it happened during my PE class too so I got stuck outside with the whole rest of the school in my dumb-ass uniform.

The teen scrolled down on his phone, giving it a few glances as his other hand gently rubbed the base of his neck as he walked, trying to release some of the tension in the muscles there. Then Bethany had to call in sick for work, so now I've got to come in earlier than I was scheduled. And Bandit's probably going to still be a bastard to me tonight after what happened the other day, even though I was just trying not to be fucking useless with that metal guy walking around...

Jackson skimmed through the various reports from last night's incidents, scrolling through the news article to check out any other recent events that might have been of some importance. He placed his spare hand on one of the straps of his backpack, which was slung over his shoulder. The teen's skateboard was sticking out from it--only halfway able to fit inside, and his work uniform was shoved over the motorcycle helmet he also kept in there. Sighing, Jackson locked his phone and shoved it into his pocket as he continued walking. However, just as he did, a young man bumped into him--their shoulders colliding.

"Hey--watch it!" Jackson immediately snapped, whipping around slightly to glare at the guy who'd walked into him. He took in a breath in attempt to cool his temper, and the guy who'd run into him immediately apologized for the accident.

The other young man seemed distracted, speaking a bit slowly and seeming to be a bit at a loss for words. Probably just has a lot on his mind, Jackson reasoned before shaking his head a little. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." A pause. I guess I could have been watching where I was going, too. So I guess I shouldn't get pissed at him.

However, the other male suddenly apologized again, causing Jackson to turn back slightly to face him, completely this time. Raising an eyebrow slightly as he listened to what the other guy had to say, half expecting him to finish with something along the lines of, "Anyone ever tell you that you have a serious attitude problem?" but, instead he...

Jackson's eyes widened a little and he stood there, a bit frozen in shock when the guy instead complimented his... eyes? He blinked a few times, dumb and unable to come up with a proper response. He thinks my eyes are... incredible...? I've never heard anyone call them that before... He turned his head away slightly and avoided eye contact. "Er, no, can't say I have," he mumbled awkwardly, a bit flattered even if he didn't know how to respond. He should probably return the compliment too, right? His mind raced, trying to come up with something quick so he didn't just keep standing there like an idiot. "Uh, yours are pretty cool, too."

It was... definitely not as flattering of a compliment as the one he'd received, but Jackson wasn't exactly the most suave person to begin with.

However, just as he was about to turn to go back on his way, something else caught his attention. "Oh--also I like your dog tags," he said bluntly. However, judging by his calm and nonchalant tone, he didn't seem to recognize the other man at all.

Izaya wasn't sure what to expect. Any girl would blush and giggle at his compliment but...

"Er, no, can't say I have,"[/Quote] Awkward silence fell between the two of them but he took those few seconds to observe the other. Taking notice of his school clothes, skate board and....a helmet? Izaya had a rather good memory and always had a tendency to think things threw. He immediately recognized the helmet, he looked very similar to the supers helmet he had fought the other day...helmet head.

Hm...could it be a coincidence...May be that style and design is popular. When the other suddenly complimented his eyes in return, he grinned, trying not to laugh. "Thanks." Now that I think about it...pretty sure they'd be the same height.

"Oh--also I like your dog tags," [/Quote] He blinked, glancing down at his dog tags before smiling a little and slipping them underneath his shirt. He often tried to hide them but...guess he forgot this time. No...it can't be...I'm just reading too much into things. " Thanks again. There kinda of...apart of me." But....if I'm right. "You skate board? That's prety cool, wish I could. I bet it's hard." Izyza slowly began to walk, seeing that the other wanted to leave the conversation but, if he walked with him and continued it nonchanaly by showing interest in him, perhaps he could gather information. He estimated that the chances of this boy being the ice hero from the other night were about 17% chance...

"Do you often come to the mall, no offence but you don't strike me as a upbeat shopper or tourist...unless your meeting some friends, in which case, good for you....but if not....same..." I'm gonna need to befriend him."My names Jay by the way, what's yours?" Izyza wasn't about to give his real name to a kid he suspected as a super. He needed to be careful. The way he talked and acted around the other was smooth, giving off a friendly demeanor. Sure he had a hunch that maybe, just maybe, this kid was a mutant, but he also was interested in him for other reasons. There was something different about him and he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He had the same sadness in his eyes that most villains had but...there was also hope...

A... part of you? Jackson mentally questioned, cocking his head to the side slightly as he watched the other male move the dog tags under his shirt. I mean, I guess dog tags can be pretty personal, especially if he got them from serving in the military or something... Still, that was a kind of odd response... The teen awkwardly rubbed his jaw, his attention snapping back to reality when the stranger made a comment on his skateboard.

Instinctively, Jackson turned slightly to glance at the board sticking out from his backpack, though it wasn't quite effective since it was on his back and followed his movements. "Oh, er, yeah, a little," he said, a bit embarrassed by his awkward attempt to look at something that was... on his back... Besides--he already knew what it looked like, so why did he even try to...? "It's not too hard. You get the hang of it after a while and then it becomes like second nature. You should give it a try sometime."

As he turned to leave, the other guy started walking slowly by his side. Jackson tensed slightly, immediately on guard. This guy was... awfully friendly. And Jackson wasn't sure how to feel about it, nor how to properly respond. I'm probably just being suspicious for nothing, he thought as the man struck up more conversation. Then again, don't you have anything better to do? "Er, no, not friends," Jackson said. "I work in one of the stores here, actually. My shift starts in an hour so I'm just killing time until then." He continued walking, occasionally glancing at the other male. "Jay huh...? That's a pretty cool name." Normally, Jackson wouldn't want to give his name in return, even though he was being asked.

After all, it wasn't like he'd ever see this guy again after today, and it wasn't like he was anyone important so his name was of no consequence, but... "I'm Jackson." He guessed it didn't really matter if he told Jay, either. After all, it's not like he'd probably remember, and they'd probably never meet again so it didn't really matter if he knew one random name.

"What about you?" Jackson asked, hopping back to their previous conversation subject. Jay wasn't hurting him by wanting to talk, and he didn't have anything better to do so he decided to roll with it. "Usually people come here with their friends or family, or their date or something. To be here alone you're probably on a mission, right?" He smirked a little as he almost playfully added, "You tryna get a surprise present for your girlfriend or something?" Jackson was just trying to figure out why Jay was wasting his personal time chit-chatting with him.

"Er, no, not friends, I work in one of the stores here, actually. My shift starts in an hour so I'm just killing time until then." [/Quote]

So he works in the mall? Hmmm..Less likely for him to be a super...unless he lying. "Oh really? Nice. "

"Jay huh...? That's a pretty cool name."[/Quote] He shrugged. "I guess. It rolls off the tongue well and its easy to spell. "

"I'm Jackson." [/Quote]

Bingo... "Jackson? And you think my name is cool? " He grinned. The chances of this kid being the ice boy were now 13%, with him having a "job" in the mall. Is that a uniform I see in his bag? He actually goes to school ? 10% chance.

"What about you?"[/Quote]

"What about me?"

"Usually people come here with their friends or family, or their date or something. To be here alone you're probably on a mission, right?"[/Quote]

Izyza blinked, slightly tilting his head to the side. "Hm, I guess you could say that."

"You tryna get a surprise present for your girlfriend or something?" [/Quote]

Izyza's eyes widened slightly, a little surprised by the boys playful tone and question. He brought up an interest in girls... 7% chance. "Yeah. I'm thinking of getting her something small. Girls like jewelry right?" He laughed. He wanted to know more about this kid. "I'm guessing your single?" He smirked.

In all honesty Izyza could have a girl friend if he really wanted too, but being a villain wasn't necessarily something you'd wanna brag about in public, and it also didn't make him anymore or any less attractive. "You said you worked in the mall, which store? You must get really good discounts. "

"Yeah?" Jackson confirmed, stating it almost like a question. "I mean, it's a bird name. And I think being named after something like that's pretty cool. Raven, Ocean, River, Robin, Jay... they're all pretty cool names. Way better than 'Jackson'," he said with a slight smirk. It wasn't that Jackson disliked his name, but he didn't think it was really that neat, either. Not that it really mattered, he supposed.

He nodded a little when Jay affirmed that he was on he hunt for a gift for his girlfriend. "Hmm... yeah, I think so. I guess that depends on what kind of girl she is, though?" He stopped walking for a moment, pondering it and giving it some thought. "Like if she's super girly, I know there's one store here that has a bunch of really cutsey type stuff, and if she's more refined then she'd probably like more expensive jewelry from a higher-end place..." Then again if she's super edgy, she'd probably not like either of those... He glanced at Jay. He doesn't seem like the type who's interested in edgy or emo chicks though...

When Jay spoke up, asking if Jackson was single, the teen gave a small, awkward smile and looked away slightly. "Yeah..." he mumbled.

He decided not to elaborate further on the topic.

"Oh, yeah, I work at one of the coffee shops here," Jackson stated, moving the conversation along. "I get decent discounts. 30% off all drinks I purchase, so that's pretty nice," he said before adding, "I'm not the biggest coffee drinker though, and also I prefer to save my money so I don't usually take advantage of that."

Izyza bit his lip. The more Jackson spoke the more his theory dissipated. Perhaps he was reading too much into things. What were the sheer odds of this kid being a mutant? Much less the ice boy from the other night. Guess I was wrong. Izaya didn't really wanna continue the conversation about his imaginary girl friend nor about the kids coffee job. He got what he needed, however , unfortunately it wasn't what he wanted. " I see. Well...thank you for the advice on where to shop and citch-catching with me. I better go buy that gift for my girl friend now before she starts blowing up my phone. Maybe I'll see you around." He offered a friendly smile and small wave before turning around and starting to walk in the opposite direction. He pulled out his phone, checking the time. I guess I'll go buy food now, otherwise Blake will have a cow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ Next Day }

Izyza stood just outside a small airport that was a few miles away ftom the city. It was hidden well given the location, and was privately owned. Time, 11:30 pm.

Technically the place should have been empty, but today there were a handful of people loading up a rather large plane with weapons and what appeared to be medical supplies. They watched threw a fence, just a few miles away, scoping out the area and hidden by the nights darkness. Tonight they needed to stop that plane from taking off, which was going to be rather easy, given the lack of security.

"..five....eight...ten..eleven....so far, including the pilot. It doesn't look like there heavenly armed...just a hand gun here and there..."

"Noted..."

"I guess I'll take out the guards first, and while they're distracted you can take care of the plane. "

"Don't give me orders... Its clear to me how useless you are right now." Izyza sighed softly, turning to face Tetsu. It was almost impossible to work with him. The guy hated him, and he wasn't really sure why. The blond was already fiddling with his gloves, eager to blow something up. It's true that Izyza didn't really need to be here. Tetsu could easily handle this job on his own...and yet...here they were assigned together as partners and sent to do the same mission.

"Ok fine...you go and I'll watch. Either way I don't really care." Tetsu just rolled his eyes, and started to climb the fence, quickly reaching the other side and jumping down. He was wearing his gas mask, along with his iconic red jacket and black jeans. "Just stay out of my way. " Izyza scuffed, throwing his hand up in surrender. There was no point trying to do this simple task together. It was clear Tetsu didn't need it want his assistance.

He too was dressed in his villain attire, wearing his mask and sleeveless jean jacket. He decided to let Tetsu have this one, so he just rested his back on the fence and waited until he heard chaos erupt from behind him. There were a few screams, and handful of gun shots, but nothing he was too worried about. He didn't care to watch what was going on. What Tetsu did to his victims was rather hard to stomach and very gory.

After a few minutes he heard a loud and massive explosion come from behind him. He glanced back at the wild fire that was now born from Tetsu's touch and the burning plane that was defiantly not taking off any time soon. It was almost like the fire had a mind of its own as it was already spreading to the other planes and hangers. Who knows what else were in those. Probably got about 20 minutes before the fire department shows up..or worse.. A super. He waited until he saw Tetsu emerge from the smoke, drenched in blood and covered in soot. He touched the fence that separated them, causing it to instantly explode, creating a hole for him to easily walk threw. "Let's go..." Izyza couldn't help but frown, annoyed by the others arrogance. He had to quickly shield his skin in order to protect himself from Tetsu's close range blast. It was a good thing he had quick reflexes, other wise Tetsu's blast could of really hurt him. Arrogant Prick. He glared at the other before glancing back at the sheer destruction Tetsu had caused in a matter of seconds. It was almost terrifying to think someone like him existed in this world. "Guess I'll drive." He muttered, as the two made there way to the stolen mustang they had confiscated from a older gentlemen. "What ever.." He quickly put his gloves back on.

"Sure, no problem," Jackson said simply when Jay thanked him. He didn't really mind helping point someone in the right direction, even though he was technically off duty. When the other male commented that perhaps they'd see each other again, Jackson simply shrugged. He rather doubted it. But, even so, he gave a peace sign with his fingers and said, "Yeah, see ya."

-------------------------------

3c6e448e7eb575b5a78d74ce0a65406b.jpg?b=t

Name: Unknown

Alias: Bandit

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 200 lbs

DOB: March 23

Blood Type: A-

Dislikes: Unknown

Personality: Firm, straightforward, and honest, Bandit doesn't mince his words and especially so when it comes to his partner, whom he calls "Hot Head". Although he is passionate, serious, and a bit strict, Bandit is not needlessly cruel, and cares a lot for his younger partner, almost treating him like a younger brother. Although he knows of "Hot Head's" abilities, he often tries to keep him out of harm's way for as long as possible, and is inconsiderate of his partner's desire to jump into the fray and fight out his pent-up rage. Due to his super powers, Bandit is also very analytical and has high observation skills, which he's practiced to make up for one of his main weaknesses (he watches how others use their powers and is a quick learner).

History: Unknown

Super Power:

Power Theft. Bandit can steal another super's powers upon skin-to-skin contact, which is perhaps why he goes into battle wearing so little. The second he makes contact with someone else and has the intent to take their powers, the other person's abilities are immediately transferred over to Bandit, and the original wielder can no longer use their powers so long as he's stolen them. For one hour after making contact, Bandit can not only take someone's powers, but also use them, himself, making him a feared opponent.

In the case when he cannot steal a person's powers, Bandit has also trained his body and mind in other skills and arts. Not only is he physically much stronger than the average man (though not nearly as strong as a person with a "super strength" power), he is also skilled in the sword, which he is not afraid to use to behead or otherwise maim his opponents.

Limitations/Weaknesses:

~ Bandit must make skin-to-skin contact, so his powers tend to be ineffective against heavily clothed opponents (like his partner, Hot Head)

~ Bandit can only steal one power at a time. If he attempts to take another super's powers, the first powers he stole will immediately return to their original user

~ Bandit can only keep hold of someone's powers for one hour after touching them, after that, the stolen powers return to the original user (if they're still alive, if not, the powers just fade away and he can't use them anymore)

~ If Bandit steals someone's powers, there's no promise he'll know how to use them effectively or at all

Other Flaws and Weaknesses:

~ Can be incredibly stubborn

~ Has a soft spot for "Hot Head"

Here's a drawing I made of "Helmet Head" XD

yxlA49J.jpg

"I can't believe we're resorting to auto theft investigation," Jackson mumbled.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you," the other male retorted, a flavor of sass on his tongue.

"I SAID IF I END UP FALLING ASLEEP TOMORROW IN CLASS BECAUSE YOU KEPT ME UP ALL NIGHT DOING DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS THAT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER, I'M GONNA HOLD IT AGAINST YOU FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH," Jackson shouted. He was sitting behind the pro superhero, whom he knew as by the name of "Bandit". The motorcycle hummed loudly as the wheels sped on the black pavement, and Jackson's hands gripped tighter onto the man's chest.

"He's an old friend of mine, and I owe him," Bandit replied, speeding up even more. He leaned to one side as they turned, making Jackson's entire body tense up. "Besides. Being a super means doing little jobs from time to time, too. This is important as well."

Jackson groaned. "You could totally handle this on your own, though... And it's almost midnight, I've got to be hoooome. I want to sleeeeeep."

"Oh stop complaining. You're up at this time anyway, and it won't take long. We'll stop the guys who took his car, wait for the authorities, and then I'll drop you off at your home. You can sleep while we wait for the cops to show up, and you can sleep on the ride back."

Like hell I'm going to sleep on the back of a motorcycle, Jackson thought, sighing. Well, whatever. I've run on less hours before... Ugh, this is so lame though. If I'm going to be pushing myself, I want to at least be doing something cool...

"What's the tracker say?"

Jackson glanced over Bandit's shoulder and held up the screen, glancing at it. "Just a few more miles," he said, turning the tracking device's screen off once again and returning his grip on his partner's chest. "We should be there in a few--"

His sentence was interrupted when a large explosion went off in the distance. "Fuck, what was that?" Bandit growled. "Hey kid--check to see if the car's in that direction."

A smile crept on Jackson's face when he glanced at the screen again, the blue dot marking the stolen car's location on the map, located in the same direction where the explosion had gone off. "I think this is about to get interesting," he said, barely finishing his sentence before the flames in the distance seemed to grow wider and wider. Gunshots were echoing through the outskirts of the city, and even despite how far away it was, Jackson could recognize the sound anywhere. "C'mon!"

Just as they were drawing closer to the scene, another car came barreling down their way on the deserted road. Barely recognizing the model, Jackson shot out one hand immediately--ice shooting out toward his speeding target. Huge blocks of ice formed around the tires--forcing the vehicle to slide to a stop and rendering it immobile.

"Was that it?!" Bandit shouted, skidding his bike to a stop and turning it slightly to glance back at the car that had slid away on the pavement.

"Yeah, I think so," Jackson returned, hopping off the motorcycle once they'd stopped. He glanced at the tracker again. It seemed to be so.

"Hot-Head, hurry over to where those explosions were and stop the fires--"

"No way! It's too far away to get there on foot--by the time I get there the fire department will probably already be there. And I don't know how to drive a motorcycle. So if you're staying here to fight, I'm staying with you," Jackson said firmly, crossing his arms.

Bandit cursed under his breath. And what if they have guns, dumbass? You'll be dead in seconds. "Dammit, kid. Just stay close to me. Let's see what's really going on here."

"You be a good boy and listen to Amy ok?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Me and your father will back in a few hours. Remember to brush your teeth before you go to bed, no TV after 9:00 and if you want a snack-"

" no candy or caffeine. "

" Right. Our numbers are--"

" On the fridge."

"And no using your gifts.. Do you understand me. "

"Yes mommy! I'll be ok."

"Ooh- how did I get so lucky~ "

"Honey he'll be fine, Izyza's a smart kid. "

His mother kissed his cheek, giving him a quick bare hug before his father did the same. "Love you sweetie. "

" See you later kiddo."

"Bye mom! Bye dad! Love you. "

"Love you too. "

" What the neck is that--" Tetsu muttered, sitting up in his seat as he spotted a vehicle heading straight toward the chaos behind him. Izyza was brought out of his thoughts, turning his attention to what Tetsu was seeing. Was that...a motorcycle ?

The car suddenly lost control, screeching to a holt that partially jerked the two out of there seats. Tetsu had to set his hands on the dash boad, trying to stop his head from hitting it. What the hell just happened!

Izyza tried to reve up the car, but it was no use, they seemed to be stuck. You've got to be kidding me He quickly got out of the car, seeing huge blocks of ice stuck on his tires. Ice boy? "A super.." Tetsu muttered, as he stepped out of the car as well, taking a look at the damage. There was no way they were getting anywhere now. They were stuck. Izyza made his away around the car, frowning under his mask when he came face to face with the ice boy, however he wasn't alone. Shit...this isn't gonna be easy. At least not for me... Bandit...a highly trained and formidable foe stood before them. He was in there bingo book, not to mention he was quite infamous. With the ability to steal other people's powers, Izyza was rather surprised to think he'd be such a good hero. His skill, experience, and ability put him at the highest rank possible in there little book...Bandit was a S-ranked hero. "Well well well, if it isn't the ice boy and the famous Bandit! We're honored! "I'm gonna need to be careful, can't let this guy touch me. "So is this guy your teacher? Wow...very impressive. No offense Bandit but your side kick isn't the best fighter. You should be training him more. "

"You talk to much.. " Tetsu muttered to Izyza before taking a step toward the hero's. Already slipping off his gloves."Today is just not your day~" He smirked, challenging the hero's but not charging at them. He just stood there acting all smug and content. Meanwhile Izaya touched the steel on his necklace and quickly mimicked the material, letting his skin become shiny and unbreakable. The good thing about Tetsu was he often didn't flash his abilities and they were still unknown to many. If Bandit touched him, his hand was instantly be blown off. He was the perfect counter to a super who needed physical contact.

How would Bandit fight a guy he couldn't touch?!

"Be careful...he's still a S ranked hero. His sword can still touch you. " Izyza whispered, hoping Tetsu wouldn't get too cocky. "Don't bother. He'll take the bait...they always do..." He whispered back. They both got into a fighting stance, waiting on the hero's to make the first move. "Just don't let him touch you. " Since his metal would be the percet counter to Tetsu's ability.

"No shit. " He muttered, turning to the hero's. "What's the matter? Scared? "

"Ice boy...?" Bandit mumbled from where he stood, taking a moment to glance at his sidekick for a second before returning his attention to the two males across the way. "You've met?"

"Er..." Jackson awkwardly rubbed the base of his neck, shook his head, and then got into an aggressive stance, one hand curled into a fist and prepared to strike. "Yeah! And he's still got that cocky-ass attitude like before!" he snapped.

This must be the same villain from a few nights ago, Bandit figured. I don't know what his deal is, but he did spare the kid's life, before. Although I have taken many villains' lives before, I'll spare his if I can.

"Oi!! I'm a great fighter--so shut the hell up!!" the boy snapped, lowering his head and preparing to charge. "Why don't you come over here so I can kick your ass! I won't lose to you a second time I promise!"

"Hey, knock it off," Bandit said calmly, his eyes still on their targets while one arm was extended out to stop Jackson from running forward. "He's obviously just trying to get a rouse out of you. Don't lose your wits, hot-head." Besides. He's right. You're frightfully new at this superhero thing, and you've still got a lot to learn...

Jackson huffed in response, shaking his head a little and watched as the two villains prepared for a fight--the shorter one taking off his gloves, while the metal man transformed his skin.

Hmm... Bandit mused. So the kid's powers probably have something to do with touch, which is why he needs his hands free. Meanwhile the other one can transmute his skin by touching metal... Very interesting. The smaller one is heavily clothed, so he'd be difficult to fight, and I don't know what his powers are yet. If he is a close-ranged fighter, it would be safer for hot-head to fight him, since he can do long-distance combat. Since the other guy already has his arms exposed with that vest of his, it'd probably be better if I took him on instead of the kid. He'll probably be skilled with close-ranged physical combat, and I've got far more experience with martial arts than the kid does--he'd probably get hit immediately and break all of his bones. He wouldn't stand much of a chance against the metal guy. "Hey, kid. You've fought this guy before, yes? Anything I should know about?"

Jackson glanced at his partner, then looked over to the metal villain. "Er... He can turn himself into metal that he touches, but also can manipulate metal, so you gotta be careful for the ground..." Since metal is just concentrated and purified minerals, essentially, and concrete and rock contain such material, if at a less density... he thought. Despite how quick-tempered and foolish he could be, Jackson was far from an idiot. Not quite as intuitive as Bandit was, but he could surprise you if you ever underestimated his intelligence.

"I'll give you this, then," Bandit said, handing his katana over to the helmeted boy. "You ready? It looks like they're waiting on us."

"Ah-!" Jackson fumbled with the sword, quickly pointing it tip-down towards the ground before creating ice around it--fusing the weapon with the concrete with his frozen weld. He awkwardly nodded and looked over to the younger of the villains. Guess that means I get to fight this guy, then. No problem. I can totally handle him. Probably. "Yeah, let's do this," Jackson said with a nod. He lowered his head slightly and, without further words spared, dashed toward his opponent. Just a few yards in front of his enemy, however, Jackson would skid to a stop and quickly flick his hand upward, large shards of ice quickly spouting from the ground to strike at his opponent--and with a quick jab of his other hand, Jackson summoned large spikes of ice to strike his opponent from the side simultaneously.

Jackson moved with surprising speed and accuracy, and even when he finished crafting the ice, he prepared himself for another reflexive counterattack.

Izyza chuckled as the Ice boy shouted back at them, getting upset and clearly irritated. It was so much fun to mess with him, and Izyza was always excited to hear his witty comebacks.

"Hey, knock it off, He's obviously just trying to get a rouse out of you. Don't lose your wits, hot-head."[/Quote]

Hot Head? Is that his super hero name? ...Hmp...not what I excepted but...it kinda suits him. He prepared himself, waiting for the hero's to attack but was a little concerned by how much they were talking. It wasn't smart for them to make the first move, but letting them stand there and talk wasn't any better. What are they planning? He watched as Bandit handed his sword to his protege, the weapon was quickly engulfed with ice, which made Izyza tense up a little, taking a step back. Why would he..? But before he could even think, Hot head dashed toward them, and with a flick of his hand, sent large ice shards sprouting from the guard. Shit! He knew Bandit was skilled but he never would of imaged that he was this good! By just observing them, he figured out that if he wanted to win this fight he needed to make Izyza his main target and Tetsu was practically useless against a long ranged fighter!

Rather than the two jumping away from each other to dodge, Izyza grabbed Tetsu's shirt and pulled him back , dodging the kids spikes. X stumbled backwards, glaring at him. "What the hell-!"

"You can't fight this kid by yourself And unfornayully they figured us out. We gotta fight together if you don't wanna die. "

In order to protect Tetsu from the the ice coming from the side- he stood his ground and punched the shards, shattering them instantly. "Now who's the useless one. " He muttered. Now they were stuck protecting each other, but both of them were use to fighting by themselves. They didn't know how to work together. He's good. We might not win this...we are actually outmatched. If I fight Bandit. He'll defiantly kick my ass and take my ability. And if that happens....were both screwed. Tetsu can't protect himself against a long range fighter and if Bandit took my ability. My metal skin would protect him from Tetsu's blasts. Either way were screwed! Were just stuck protecting each other and with the police and fire department on there way, we are running out of time. "I don't need you protecting me! " Tetsu suddenly shoved him using his shoulder, glaring at him meanwhile Hot head was seconds from attacking them again. "Are you fucking stupid!" He shouted, he was so distracted by the ice boy and protecting/arguing with Tetsu he almost forgot about Bandit! His eyes searched for the hero. Shit where'd he go! "X!" Some how...Bandit was right on top of him. He appeared in front of him in a flash, just a few inches away from his face. He had never felt such fear! He was so fast! He didn't even see him move! Was it because he was distracted or...was he just that skilled.

This was it....The fight was over the moment it had begun. He was gonna touch him! He was gonna take his power away and once that happened Clover would kill them if Bandit didn't. His eyes were wide, full of fear and even sadness as Bandit's hand drew closer and closer and then...

BOOM!!!

Sand from the ground suddenly flew up in the air, creating some cover for them. "Nice try!"Tetsu shouted, blocking Bandit's touch with his arm. Thank god he liked to be fully clothed. He actually saved him?! The two quickly jumped back, hidding in the cover C had created by touching the ground and creating an explosion. Izyza's heart was racing! All the confidence he had was now gone. All he wanted to do now was run! "Look who's still useless."

"Idiot. This isn't a game any more!" He hissed.

" Tch-...and to think your Reaper's favorite ha..." He rolled his eyes, watching as the dust was settling. They needed a plan- and fast! We could run but...we wouldn't get very far on foot...and fixing the car is out of the question...our biggest problem is Bandit....but..."The kid."

"What?"

"We both need to target the kid. If we have him Bandit won't attack us. Its a desperate move but...we can't get any more desperate. "Stay close. " He jumped out of the dust cloud, running at full speed toward Hot head, his fist pulled back, ready to attack. He needed to get close to him and stay close! X was right behind him, staying close behind him in case Bandit tried to stop him.

A bit to Jackson's surprise, the villains didn't immediately try to attack him again after their apparent evasion of his strikes, and although the teen had been prepared to defend himself should they whip around the corner to strike again, it seemed that it wasn't even necessary. Raising an eyebrow, Jackson watched as his previous adversary--the metal man--grabbed the masked hid and pulled him out of harm's way, and Jackson overheard him say something about how he couldn't take this kid by himself. Puffin his chest slightly, Jackson inwardly nodded and thought, Damn right you can't take me on all by yourself. I'm practically a badass. It would seem that in this moment he'd completely forgotten that the "metal man" had previously handed his ass to him just a few nights before, but the past was in the past.

However, just as Jackson was about to move toward his opponents once again and make a second attack, out of the corner of his eye he noticed Bandit closing in on them. Stopping himself at the last second, Jackson nearly tripped over himself--not wanting to get in Bandit's way, but also stopping perhaps a bit too suddenly for it to look graceful in any way, shape, or form.

Bandit had leaped in the air with one hand reached out as he rushed at his target--the metal man--with fearsome speed, and just as his hands were about to grasp the other man's exposed neck, a covered arm jutted itself between the two of them, and Bandit's fingers instead closed around the younger individual's forearm. However, it wasn't as if Bandit couldn't just roll his sleeve up and grab the kid's bare arm either--

Boom!!

The sudden explosion caught both Bandit and Jackson by surprise, near enough to send Bandit back and loose his grip on the villain, as well as cast a smokescreen between them. Bandit cursed under his breath, and Jackson huffed.

What--are they trying to get away?! Jackson thought, immediately rushing toward the thick cloud of sand and smoke, but before he could disappear into it he was abruptly pulled back by the hood of his jacket. "Fuck-!" he wheezed. He whipped around and glared at his partner. "What the hell?!"

"Don't go rushing in blind. You literally won't be able to see in there," Bandit said firmly, taking a few steps away from the settling dust. If it was a lure, you'd just be walking into their trap, and they'd kill you when you can't see them well enough to properly defend yourself. "Kid, I think we need to split--"

Just as the pro hero spoke, the two villains rushed out once again to strike--but this time they were both aiming for Bandit's sidekick!

Jackson's eyes widened beneath his helmet as the two males rushed at him, and he quickly threw his hands up, a large, thick wall of ice shooting upright from the ground and separating him from the villains. Why are they both coming after me?! he thought. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he moved away from the wall and began to run back towards Bandit, extending one arm to shoot spikes of ice at his opponents as he ran--hoping to keep them on their toes and away from him. I mean I already know I'm probably no match for metal guy--and I sure as hell can't take on two people at once! There's no way I'll keep up!

With only a handful of options, and very little time, Izyza needed to think fast. Things were no longer in there favor, and his strategy had fallen threw. Hot head was there only way out of this dire situation. As he charged at the boy, Hot head quickly threw his arms up, creating a ice wall to protect himself, Izyza hit it with his fist, and this time was able to break threw it with ease, thanks to the moment he had build up and his speed. Hot heads ice wall barely slowed the two down, as they contuied there attack on ice boy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"[/Quote] Just a little bit further! Izaya reach out his arm, struggling to close the gap between him and his target. Five feet...four feet...three feet!! Damn he's fast-- Izaya countered hot heads attacks, using his metal arms as shields, letting the ice spikes shatter against his metallic skin. He wasn't going to let him get away!

In seconds Izyza was right on top of him with Tetsu right behind him, he reach out his hand and attempted to grab the boys jacket. If he succeeded, he'd yank Hot head toward him, locking him in a bear hug, with his arms pinned to his side's. The two would hit the ground, but Izaya would make sure he'd be the one to take the fall, shielding Hot head.

Once captured. Tetsu would stop running, panting as he reached out and touched Hot heads helmet, destroying it and causing debris to most likely hurt the hero, giving him a few stray cuts and his ears ringing, but doing so was extremely necessary. Not that Izaya cared about the boys identity. It was a show power. Having Tetsu destroy Hot Heads helmet would make it clear to Bandit what he was capable of, as well as demonstrate what would happen to his side kicks head if he even tried to come closer.

"Come any closer and I'll kill him!"

Assuming that the two cought him, if not, Izyza would continue to chase after him, with Tetsu guarding his rear, it would be his job to keep Bandit at a distance

These guys just weren't letting up! The metal man just kept breaking through everything that Jackson threw at him! And, before Jackson could even fully register what was going to happen next, he felt a strong jerk from the hood of his jacket--pulling him back and into the arms of the enemy. He cursed as he fell backward, and quickly tried to wriggle out of the other man's grasp--but to no avail.

Breathing heavily, Jackson looked up with wide eyes when the other villain moved over to him, one hand extended towards his face, and before the teen realized what was about to happen--

"Kuso--!" Bandit cursed, one hand extended as he took a step forward.

Boom!

Jackson yelped and shut his eyes tightly as his helmet exploded--the materials breaking upon impact and remaining bits from the debris skidded away on the blacktop.

Bandit stared at the scene--his sidekick's face slightly burned and cut up from the close-ranged detonation, but he was alive. He looked at the blond who threatened to kill him if Bandit took any steps closer, and, slowly, the superhero took a step back. Cautiously raising his hands to show surrender. "So... now what?"

They couldn't just drop Bandit's sidekick and run, because then they'd have lost their leverage and Bandit could go after them again. But if they tried leaving with Jackson, there was no promise that as soon as they were out of eyesight they wouldn't just kill him then. His sidekick wasn't always the most pleasant person to be around, he realized, and he was especially bad company if he hated you. Which, well... Hot Head hated villains. Passionately.

"How do I know you won't kill him, anyway?" Bandit questioned, looking at them seriously. And now that his identity has been revealed, I know he'll probably be even more reckless. This is bad. He's in danger no matter what now, and if I let them leave with him, he'll probably just...

Jackson tried to look at the hero from where he stood across the way, but it was hard to focus on anything. He couldn't hear a word that they were saying, and his vision was too blurred to focus. What happened? he thought, dazed and barely able to think. The teen winced and turned his head to the side, the sharp ringing in his ears was deafening by this point and only made the throbbing pain in his head worse. Is that... my helmet? Or, whatever was left of it, anyway. Fuck, fuck, dammit, he thought, closing his eyes tightly.

Time....a thing you can't control, no matter how hard you tried, and as of now Izyza and Tetsu were running out of it. He could hear the police sirens in the distance. See the flashing red and blue lights if he squinted his eyes and searched for them. They were lucky if they even had ten minutes. Once they had Hot head, Bandit quickly backed off, cautiously raising his hands and keeping himself at a distance. He was honestly surprised tho when he realized who the boy was. He was bleeding and looked like a reack right now, but Izyza would of recognize those eyes in a heart beat. The kid from the mall...so...my hunch was actually right..

"So... now what?"[/Quote]

Now what indeed. They had stopped bandit from attacking them and even Hot head, but that didn't change the fact that they were still stuck. Izyza tightened his grip on Jackson, grinning at Bandit. They couldn't just drop Hot head and run, not to mention they were instantly lose there leverage " Now- you toss over your keys. " By stealing bandits motorcycle, they could no only get away, but prevent the hero's from following them.

"How do I know you won't kill him, anyway?"[/Quote]

Tetsu smirked at the man, inching his fingers closer to Jackson , wanting to antagonize him. "You don't...but I guess that means you'll just how to trust us..." Izyza was little surprised how ironic this situation was. People were always suppose to trust hero's...and many worshiped them blindly when really...the villains...were the true hero's. Trying to protect themselves and others from Clover and hopefully one day freeing the hero's from the governments leash. "If you hand over the keys and let us go- I promise to give you back your reckless side kick...alive..." He spoke, hoping to reassure the man.

Bandit frowned, his eyes locking onto the villains from across the way. This was one of those unfortunate situations. If Jackson were slightly more conscious perhaps he could try to fight back. Sure, his arms were stuck by his sides, but he could still use his hands and legs--so he was still perfectly capable of fighting and attacking that X kid, but... With Hot Head pretty much down from the count from that explosion, there was nothing Bandit could do. That was one of the unfortunate things about his powers--there was no way he could attack or fight from a distance. And his powers were essentially trash for fighting to begin with unless he was able to steal someone else's powers and fight with their abilities... So, as much as he hated it, he was trapped.

And he--or at least his sidekick--was completely at the mercy of the enemy.

Bandit glared daggers at the younger kid as he inched his fingers closer and closer to the near-unconscious sidekick, and he knew that the other was just trying to further piss him off. To mess with him. He wouldn't kill Hot Head... right? At least, not right now...

"I guess I don't really have any other choice, trust or not," he huffed. Pulling out his keys from his pocket, begrudgingly, he tossed them over to he metal man who was on the ground. "I hope you keep your word." He didn't expect the villains to. But, considering he hadn't killed Hot Head last time... maybe... just maybe... there was a greater chance of the kid's survival this way than if he tried to take them on by himself anyhow. Slowly, Bandit crossed his arms. "But it'll probably be easier said than done. Now get out of here. Scram." He'd watch the villains move over to his motorcycle--assuming that they did.

If and when he began to be dragged away, Jackson would weakly attempt to fight back--too disoriented to fully grasp what was happening to him, why, or exactly how, and although his vision was fading and it was hard to focus on anything... "No--no, dammit, stop..." he mumbled under his breath, trying helplessly to pull away from the villains, drag his feet, or anything...