Looking for a Hero/Villain RP! (In need of Seme)

smolcat

Hello!

Lately I've been getting some crazy muse for some sort of dystopian superhero and supervillain type action! I don't have any set plot in mind per se, so if you have any additional ideas or input please lemme know!

The general idea I was sort of hoping for would be a young hero starting out (MC) who's more in the sidekick or vigilante stage than a full-fledged hero or anything, and they have a habit of coming across one of the city's villains (YC). Whether it be by his hero's side, or just by bad luck, but the fledgling hero always seems to get tangled up with the same group of villains, and on his own, he's not usually the most successful.

For the plot, it could just be various different encounters between the two characters, or perhaps the young hero got himself involved in something much bigger than he'd planned (like accidentally getting the attention of a whole league of villains, not just pissing off one), or it could just be one situation between my one character and yours. Either way, I'm hoping for it to be very plot-related, and a slow-burn type of rp, but definitely I think it'd be great if their relationship could grow from rivals to lovers! I think that'd be a lot of fun, too~

As for "rules", I don't want to be too picky but these are some of my preferences:

~ Long Posts (Quality > Quantity, but I don't like working with one-liners, so 3+ paragraphs is always preferable)

~ Communication (If you have any ideas, or are uncomfortable with anything, or whatever, lemme know!)

~ Grammar / Spelling (I'm not too much of a critic with this one, but I do like being able to freely read peoples' posts and not have to spend too much time trying to decipher what's written)

~ Please no God-Modding. You're welcome to make additional and side characters to your heart's content, but please do not control my character, or decide things about my character, without my permission (In the past I've had some people do this, not realizing they were making my character be completely out of character because they 1. didn't ask me and therefore 2. didn't know my character as well as I did).

~ Please be an active poster! I'm fine with it if you can only manage once a week (though ofc more than that is always preferable~) but I'd rather not be hanging for a month just for you to reply. It really kills the muse for me and makes me want to stop.

~ Complex characters. This one isn't really a rule per se, but it is something I prefer if it can be managed. Basically, I like character more than I do roles. Roles are great, and they're important, but I prefer it when characters are more than just stereotypical... things. When they have feelings, complex thoughts, a past, conflict (especially emotional and moral~), and development. They don't have to be crazy deep, just I do prefer to rp with characters who aren't cardboard cut-outs if you know what I mean?

~ I prefer to rp in the third person POV (you don't necessarily have to if you don't want to, but in my posts, that's how I like to do it so I hope that's not a problem for you~)

Now, also some additional notes!

Because of the theme of the rp, I just want to tackle some themes that will most likely be included, just in case any of these would make you uncomfortable so you're aware before you think about doing this rp with me:

1. There probably will be violence/abuse. And a lot of it. I do not mind graphic violence and gore.

2. Because of the nature of the setting, there will probably also be non-con elements (completely up to your character tbh). This doesn't necessarily just have to be sexual, but kidnapping, drugging, bondage etc. are also common themes that may or may not occur

3. Dark themes. My character is complex and may not always respond to things in a positive way. Not saying he'll necessarily be suicidal or anything right off the bat, but depending on how things go, things may get pretty dark. It entirely depends.

Nothing else I can think of off the top of my head! If you have any questions, lemme know! You can either post here or PM me, either is fine c:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smolcat

Top Posters In This Topic