Looking to increase my skills with some roleplaying.

jahero

Hello. I havent been on this site in a while and my skills with words are not that great, but i was hoping that maybe by roleplaying i can improve my writing skills among other things. I dont really mind what we roleplay about. One on one or in a group. I miss telling stories with others and would like to enjoy it again. Thank you

Hero~

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jahero

• WolfDog12

• Sayuri86

• azuneko

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. When I wasn't very good at roleplaying, someone helped to teach me and now I try to keep up with some of the best! If you dont mind me being strictly uke, I'm open for just about anything. What length are you looking for each post? 1-2 paragraphs or something with lots of detail like 5-7 paragraphs?

Honestly Im up for anything really. I feel like maybe a mash up would help me the best. I have great ideas and things I just have a bad time moving them from my brain to the keyboard.

Alright, that is easy to work with. We can aim for 3 to 4 paragraphs and go more or less depending on how things go. So, did you have any ideas in particular that you wanted to do? If not I'm sure we can come up with something together.

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
if you are still seeking a rp partner; I don't mind starting up something new with you.

Hello, I just came across this post. @

, if you are still looking for someone, I'd be up to roleplaying with you as well!

Rin

If this is still open I'd love to RP, I've been itching to write & I have a few ideas plus if you're interested we can have multiple characters for whatever we decide to RP. I don't know~ I've just always enjoyed having more than one character to focus on in a story, makes the world feel richer!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you're still looking for a new rp buddy, please let me know ^^ I've got some improving to do myself but we may come up with something fun together!