Papa in the dark! Like? or Dislike?

boysbeforeflowers34.

I liked it and it would have been great if it would have been longer. The incest stuff never bother me so it's most probably why i didn't hate it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• KYOKO

• uruha

• AKI175

I actually like the story, though it's not in my favorites list. I didn't see a reason to dislike it since incest and shota don't bother me...

I liked it, only wish it had been longer. The storyline was acctually good, so that helped me not to hate it. Also incest doesnt really bother me a whole lot.

I loved the ending and thought it was so cute. The relationship between them is so cute. I also think that Mira-kun is so cute! I wouldnt say it is in my favorites though but it was really cute.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

idk it was pretty bad... and kinda silly. but i couldn't dislike it because it's existence amused more than annoyed me.

• 1 month later...

What's it about? I was going to read it sooner or later, but i haven't had the chance to yet. Just want to know more about it before i read the manga. :hamtaro-005 (4):

I have no issue with incest or shota. In fact I like few e.g. Kitsune no tama yobai, Brothers, Not Equal etc. Shipping few brotherxbrother fandom.

However, I just could not bring myself to like 'Papa in the dark'. Watched it once, and that's it, i'm done.

Reason might be I don't overly fond of girly uke, father x son setting.

I don't mind age gap at all if its son x father setting... I just love oyaji-uke.

I don't remember the plot at all since I watched it years back. But if my memory didn't fail me the uke just too needy/ clingy... Just my personal opinion. It's just not my cup of tea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I found it somewhat boring . it left no impression on me.

To be honest I cannot even recall the whole story from the beginning to the end.

Usually I remember the smallest details of most Anime for ages.

I guess it's simply a matter of taste.

• 2 weeks later...