Papa in the dark! Like? or Dislike?

boysbeforeflowers34.

I noticed that most of you don't like or never heard of papa in the dark!

Any reasons why most of you don't like it? :msn_red_fox 7

Story?

Incest?

Characters?

style?

Illustration?

Or other?

And if any of you like Papa in the dark, why do you like it?

I would like to hear your opinion! yoyo1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• KYOKO

• uruha

• AKI175

i like it , but not the main couples , i dont hate kyoske&Mira but i am a fan of Takayuki Utsunomiya x Kazuki Hino especially the CD Drama :Red_fox11:

12442.jpg5092-802860454.jpg

i wish there were more episodes, :leaf7:

there is a novel but no English release yet :leaf16:

It wasn't so bad in my opinion. Not my favorite yaoi at all but it's clearly not the worst I have seen either. I think what bugged me the most about this anime was the uke's voice. It annoyed the hell out of me XXXD And then I had the feeling that the story progressed way too fast and the scenario would've needed more explanations and developement to be believable. But other than that it was entertaining.

I actually liked Papa in the Dark and I like the main couple. tee-hee-hee!

I like how devoted they are of each other.

I like that they do try to behave accordingly to their relationship when in public.

I like how it all changes in private.

I like Mira's wantonness.

I like Kyousuke's devotion to him.

I admit I am not too crazy with Mira's voice in the anime. But for Kyousuke's seiyuu however, hehe! It's Miki Shinichirou, what's not to like?

But there is so much story to tell. I wish they had extended the anime some more. It was a bit rushed.

• Like 1

I agree with you nitro+Chiral_Fan, wnen I watched Papa in the dark I thought the ukes voice was the most.......... :5yoyo32:it sounded weird to me!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't enjoy it so much, I thought it was odd and unhealthy a dad-son relationship (even if he actually was his Uncle) :cuteonion51::cuteonion37:

• 4 weeks later...

hmm,, i love the story,, because the characters are well drawn,, the seme is HOT.. LOl,,, that's what i mostly look in yaoi-stuff,, the seme.. heeeheeeheee.. XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i didn't really like it... not that I hated it though...

i guess the incest is offputting. that is a bit hypocritical of me to say because i have liked pairings between brothers, but Mira is a bit weird about it. he was actually sad when he found out that he wasn't his dad.

and also i didn't like that everyone is crazy about Mira. Okay he's kind of cute but god...

i liked it because it was one of the first i watched and thought it was alright but now i see it was kinda not so good on the story

so i its not the best but i would watch once more just to refresh my memory since its been a while

ah yes papa to kiss in the dark, I have to say I find this anime completly adorable. Also this was the first anime where i ever saw incest and at first i was like umm is that legal but then my inner fangirl was like awww its a game the whole family can play and now it doenst bother me one bit!

plus i honestly love Mira he is sooo adoarable my third favourite uke from a yaoi anime *grins*

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of have a thing for incest, so I totally melted seing this anime. There were times that I didn't like so much, 'cause I think the story might be better, but the MAIN story, without all the crap and talk is good, and that's what makes it interesting and their relashionship so... beautiful and peculiar.

After all "All you need is love" ;D~~

Well, this was my first ever yaoi. And it came as a shock. Though I was confused if this kind of literature always dwell on this particupar aspect of topic. All in all, as my opinion dictates, the storyline was a little confusing. Probably because it was meant for the viewers to provide a self explanation to the vague parts. Its a little rushed but, it provided a surreal feeling of being lect hanging in between those incestuous. Scenes of love jealousy and anger...its pure and yet its corrupted...but I did enjoy it...

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked it. I think it was a really sweet story but it felt a bit rushed. It would have been better if they had made the anime longer. Overall though, I loved it.