Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Kou Mabuchi Tadaomi Shirotani Arisato Minato Midori

Yaoi Reading Challenge - Discussion Thread | edition 2019

RULES
    - be nice to each other
    - in case you have questions directed to someone specific, use our tag feature @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to mention the user, in case they are not regular in this thread
    - you can post print-screens of manga/novel pages, exchange titles, opinions, recommend titles, comment on your journey during the challenge, shout out new ideas or things you have noticed during this 'marathon' - the staff will be reading the comments for further improvement of the challenge. (:

Link to Main Challenge: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The following user likes this post by Saga:

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    sdpk6 Inventory
    Fumihiro Motoki Akihiko Usami Allen Walker Shunpei Yamana

Re: Yaoi Reading Challenge - Discussion Thread | edition 2019

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] So I wanna do the novel and manga challenge this year. And I have a question to the manga challenge.

Do I need to provide a quote also for the mangas like for the novels? Because mangas dont have that much to say most of the time

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by sdpk6 View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] So I wanna do the novel and manga challenge this year. And I have a question to the manga challenge.

Do I need to provide a quote also for the mangas like for the novels? Because mangas dont have that much to say most of the time
    Of course you have to provide a quote, if manga readers can provide it - so should the rest. (:

i would like to try novel challenge this year. wanted to do it last year but i can't read the amount book required lol
    now with tier system it would be much bearable for me. thank you @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

i have 1 question. i'm still not clear with this rule:

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post

RULES

You can enlist unfinished titles or ongoing titles, but make sure you do not abuse that freedom (e.g. enlisting only one-chapter titles, in order to finish all lists -> this will be considered abusing of freedom.)
    thank you.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by voide View Post
    i would like to try novel challenge this year. wanted to do it last year but i can't read the amount book required lol
    now with tier system it would be much bearable for me. thank you @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

i have 1 question. i'm still not clear with this rule:

thank you.
    E.g.
    All manga titles, or the good majority of them, enlisted have only one chapter released or one-shots;
    All novels, or the good majority of them, enlisted have just 10-15 pages [short novels or original short stories published].
    This will be considered as abuse of freedom, as in, users enlisting the shortest possible things out there just to finish it in one week or so. Especially for manga readers.

7. The following user likes this post by Saga:

i need some help on finding novels in "abandoned" category. this is similar with abandonment, right? or it's different? the story must have to do with someone or something being abandoned? if anyone can shed some light in my way it'd be much appreciated. thank you.

ps: eg. novels featuring homeless guy. can this be considered "abandoned" category?

Yaoi Lover
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    spy101 Inventory
    Xel Halvir Hropter Kaidou Ren Shion

Hi @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ],
    About the one-shot rule. There is a task on Manga Tier level 1 on the DJs. Do I need to read serialized DJs? Thanks.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by spy101 View Post
    Hi @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ],
    About the one-shot rule. There is a task on Manga Tier level 1 on the DJs. Do I need to read serialized DJs? Thanks.
    Up to you. If the task calls for a one-shot or DJ, the rule can be skipped over.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Kyo-san Inventory
    Ali Baba Saluja Jafar Portgas D. Ace Itachi Uchida

Quote Originally Posted by voide View Post
    i need some help on finding novels in "abandoned" category. this is similar with abandonment, right? or it's different? the story must have to do with someone or something being abandoned? if anyone can shed some light in my way it'd be much appreciated. thank you.

ps: eg. novels featuring homeless guy. can this be considered "abandoned" category?
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I don't understand either. Do you mean a Manga title which was abandoned by the Mangaka, or a Manga were the theme is "getting abandone" ?

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory

I haven't seen voide's post, sorry.
    Abandoned -> it is 'theme' in the task. Meaning the theme is abandonment.
    Homeless guys...would only fit if the context spoke about them being thrown away/abandoned. Because. there are many ways to see 'homeless' theme.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

13. The following 2 users like this post by Saga:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles