Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory
    Special Mikazuki 2 Special Mikazuki Clear Special

Re: Yaoi Reading Challenge | edition 2019

Hey @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Is it a must to remember the date you began and finished reading?? I read many after I first saw this challenge in dec. But didn't notice that others were writing in the date -_-

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Kou Mabuchi Tadaomi Shirotani Arisato Minato Midori

Re: Yaoi Reading Challenge | edition 2019

Quote Originally Posted by M-jow View Post
    Hey @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Is it a must to remember the date you began and finished reading?? I read many after I first saw this challenge in dec. But didn't notice that others were writing in the date -_-
    Your post was moved to the discussion thread, please, post questions/concerns here in future.
    This challenge was posted after December - in January, I do not know what you mean by 'this challenge'.
    Last year's challenge had dates because of one manga per day - restriction.
    This was removed. Also, by rule you cannot put titles you have read in the past - of course, the jury cannot know
    if you are following this particular rule, but let's say we accept users will not cheat.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory
    Special Mikazuki 2 Special Mikazuki Clear Special

Re: Yaoi Reading Challenge - Discussion Thread | edition 2019

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] no no no I don't wanna cheat I just don't understand when we can start to note the things down we read?
    It says the turn in form opens on the 1st of july. Is it from that date or??

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    412Chie Inventory
    Victor and Yuri YO Host 2017 Special Jean Kirschtein

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] sorry, can I ask you about the additional tier. It is said 'involving non-yaoi' that's means I can put any genre for that tier isn't it? Including yaoi and shounen ai?
    I got confused.

And guysssssss...
    When are you gonna update your notes, I'm waiting to read your recommendation manga/novel and your finished read manga/novel...

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Kou Mabuchi Tadaomi Shirotani Arisato Minato Midori

Quote Originally Posted by M-jow View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] no no no I don't wanna cheat I just don't understand when we can start to note the things down we read?
    It says the turn in form opens on the 1st of july. Is it from that date or??
    That means that if you are ready, you cannot post your finish lists before 1st of July. (:

Quote Originally Posted by 412Chie View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] sorry, can I ask you about the additional tier. It is said 'involving non-yaoi' that's means I can put any genre for that tier isn't it? Including yaoi and shounen ai?
    I got confused.

And guysssssss...
    When are you gonna update your notes, I'm waiting to read your recommendation manga/novel and your finished read manga/novel...
    Additional tier level involves anything but BL, it is a non-yaoi tier level. Meaning, any other genre except for BL. So, if you put BL there, it will be not evaluated and no extra points for it.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    412Chie Inventory
    Victor and Yuri YO Host 2017 Special Jean Kirschtein

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post

Additional tier level involves anything but BL, it is a non-yaoi tier level. Meaning, any other genre except for BL. So, if you put BL there, it will be not evaluated and no extra points for it.
    I see, then where should I take a manga/novel for task that asked you to read a recommended title? I thought that the last task was for it. Or should I ask around in this thread?
    Because the task (no24/no. 21) are for BL, whilst the recommended titles will be non-BL instead.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles