~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika while he was drying himself off and then smiles a little, nodding his head, "of course, we had to be there for each other, no matter what. Especially now that we... are in a relationship," he smiles but was blushing. He finishes drying off and walks outside the bathroom, heading back to the room they were staying in and yawns softly.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika smiled and blushed slightly as he finished drying off and headed into the bed room and closed his eyes. "We always have been there and so we are the only thing that each other is going to have you know. No I am not trying to sound bad about that either. unless we fix or try to fix the timeline we won't have anyone, but each other for a long while at least." he said

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "well no matter what happens, we will always have each other." He tilts his head to the side as he was starting to get dressed, "well out of all the stuff you want to change, you mostly want to prevent turning into a vampire right," he looks at Mika.

"I guess, but I also can't see the bright side of anything any more. I am trying to see the bright side, but I just can't." he said putting some clothes on himself as well. "I really don't know why either." he said with a heavy sigh.

Yu tilts his head to the side and sighs a little, shaking his head, "but what about our relationship..? Isn't that considered a bright side," he pouts a little as he finishes getting dressed. "Well.. like I said, if we continue living down this time, we will most likely see our younger self at some point," he rubs his neck.

Mika flashed a smiled. "You know waht I guess it is. It is a bright side." Mika looked at him. "I told you about the people who found me after me being thrown out of the car right I know it was you that picked me up and I think I heard my voice as it is now."he said looking at him and shook his head. "I didn't understand at the time, but I think I do now."

Yu smiles and then tilts his head to the side, rubbing his chin and slowly nods his head, "now that you mention it... I did help you from your current living conditions. Even if I couldn't help my own," he sighs a little. Yu smiles and nuzzles against Mika, "I am... glad I saved you when I did," he kisses Mika's cheek.

Mika's cheeks heated up. It felt so cook and he really did like it he couldn't even think about anyone else at the current moment. "I am glad you saved me as well. It might hurt being a full on monster now, but I feel like you and Aoi bring out the human in me and if I was to loose either of you I don't know what I would do." he whispered

Yu looks at Mika and then smiles, nodding his head, "o-of course I saved you... you dork," he blushes a little. He shakes his head slowly with a sigh, "if it helps, you don't really act like a 'monster' you still act like yourself so nothing has changed too much," he smiles a little. He shakes his head, "you don't need to worry about that Mika," he slightly nudges Mika.

"Yeah I know you saved me, but part of me will always hate myself for what the vampires did to our family and to me." he said looking at him and kissed him. "Alright, but if I change at all please kill me ok I don't want to kill people for fun that is not me and if that happens I don't know if I will be myself ever again." he said looking at him

Yu lowers his head and sighs a little, slowly nodding his head, "yeah, I could never forgive them what they did to our family," he pouts a little. He blinks as he looks at Mika, lowering his head, "I won't let you get to the extremes so don't worry Mika," he smiles a little.

"Alright I will need that." he said looking at him and bit his lip. "Alright I am trusting you with keeping me grounded alright." he said smiling and closed his eyes as he set on the bed. "You are so awesome you know that Yu." he said

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head with a smile, "of course Mika, I will take care of everything so you will never lose control of yourself." Yu tilts his head, "you really think so," he looks at Mika while smiling.

"I know so Yu." Mika said looking at him and closed his eyes and pulled him close. "You are the best thing to ever happen to me and I don't know where I would be with out you in this world. I think I might be dead or at least not myself." he said looking at Yu as he cupped his face.

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, blushing a little, "well... then I am glad I was so determined to find you. There was no way I was ever going to give up," he pouts a little. Yu smiles and shakes his head as he leans closer to Mika and kisses him on the lips.

"I wanted to find you too. I knew you made it to the outside. I thought if I held out I could find you and protect you." Mika said and kissed Yu back on the lips. "Tho you didn't know I was still living did you. For all you know I died that night and I did." Mika said as he pulled Yu close and just held him.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "I am just glad you were alright when we reunited. Though... I am not really proud of what happened when we did," he rubs the back of his head, laughing nervously. Yu kisses Mika and tilts his head, "well... after seeing you before I left...I wasn't really sure but I wanted to believe that you still were." Yu tilts his head, "you were considered half vampire and half human right? I think you were still considered alive," he rubs his chin. Yu holds onto Mika and rubs against him slightly while smiling.

"Well I guess I was, but I didn't really know till after I died. Being a vampire doesn't kick in till we die and I just needed some extra vampire blood to kick me over the way that it was explained to me was I did have the vampire DNA in me, but it was really weak not really sure now I had that, but I was rare 1 in a million humans have that in there blood." he said looking at him. Same goes for you 1 in a million human's have the demon DNA in you as well." he said looking at Yu. "I didn't become full vampire till you gave me your blood." he said hugging him

Yu looks at Mika and slowly lowers his head, shaking his head, "well... I guess I am just glad you technically survived," he smiles a little. "It's ... reassuring to know you survived in a way and that we got to reunite." He nods his head slowly, "yeah... out of one in a million, I was chosen to have demonic blood in me," Yu rubs the back of his head. He looks at Mika and tilts his head, "also... I been pretty curious about this but how did drinking my blood turn you into a full vampire," he hugs Mika.

"They told me if any human blood touched my lips I would be a full vampire since I died and I needed blood to live I was drinking the blood of the vampire that brought me more into there world. Since I didn't have that much blood in me her blood brought me more over and when you forced me to have your blood and my eyes went full red that was when I turned into a full vampire." he said looking at him and kissed him. "So right now there is no human in me, but you are making me human in my own way." he said looking at him

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, "but I am not completely human as well," he rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head slowly, "well... I am glad I kept you alive," he smiles a little, "so... I am glad I made you drink my blood," he pouts a little. He looks at Mika and rubs his chin, sighing softly, "you... don't hate me too much for turning you into a full vampire... do you," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes and kisses Mika. Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "well... I am glad I still make you feel human .. even if your no longer human," he lowers his head a little as he holds onto Mika.

"I don't hate you for turning me a full vampire. I just don't like being full and still wish I was half, but I am happy that I am with being a vampire if it means that I will be with you forever. I don't mind you just have to stay with me and feed me your blood or I will find a way to die. Right now I don't think I can live without you." Mika said smiling and kissed him. "You and Aoi make me feel human." he said. "How do you feel being a demon?" Mika asked and kissed Yu

Yu looks at Mika and then bites his bottom lip, "but...if you remain a half vampire, you would have probably died since you didn't have a lot of your master's blood... right," he tilts his head. Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, nodding his head, "I am glad as well." Yu shakes his head, "I have... no problem feeding you blood when you need it," he smiles a little. Yu looks at Mika while blushing, kissing Mika with a smile. He nods his head and then tilts his head, kissing Mika as he thinks before pulling away from the kiss for a moment, "well... being a demon isn't as bad I suppose," he rubs the back of his neck with a smile.

"Yeah thats why I freaked out when we first got to this time and what I was looking at. It would of been even harder because human's are reckless with there blood in this time. I smell blood everywhere when we go out side." he said sighing. "So yeah when you made me drink your blood if I didn't I would of died, but I was willing to die because I didn't think you would like me if I became a monster." he whispered. "I would mind being a demon like you at least demon's didn't kill our family like the vampires did." he said and laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling

Yu shakes his head, "well... at least you have my blood to keep you sane," he smiles a little. He sighs and rubs the back of his head "yeah...it must be hard to smell all the blood of all the clumsy people," he rubs the back of his head. Yu tilts his head and shakes his head with a sigh, "Mika don't be stupid, there was no reason for me to not like you... your still my brot-... well now your my boyfriend," he blushes. He slowly nods his head as he cuddles with Mika while laying on the bed.