~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah I like it here a lot more. At least we don't need to fight for survival," he rub the back of his head. "I am sure there were some kind of fights, like wars but it seems things are pretty peaceful," he hugs Mika.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika smiled and kissed his cheek wondering what to do next as he could start to move again and it felt fine."I wonder what we should do today? I would love to go and just be with you and have some fun. Tho I don't know what we should do to have fun." he said looking at him and smiling

Yu smiles as he looks at Mika, holding onto him as he cuddles up to him. He rubs his chin, "hm.. well we can see if Aoi needs any chores done," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Mika, "well if Aoi doesn't have any work for us, we can always ask him to give us some ideas. I am sure he will know of a few things we can do," he smiles.

"alright I would like that. Though I do think I got most of the chores done. yeah I think, for the chores done the only thing I haven't done is the stuff that needs to be done outside but I think you have already taken care of all that. Let's go to him and ask though." Mika said finally being able to get up as it was past 3 now

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "no wonder why you were exhausted, you probably overworked yourself," he rubs the back of his head. He slowly nods his head as he gets off the bed, "alright, let's go," he rubs the back of his head as he starts to walk out the room and heads downstairs.

Yu nods his head and rubs his chin, "then... do you have any suggestions we can do here? We kind of want to explore a little since we only saw certain spots already," he smiles.

"I am not sure... there is an arcade that teens and kids like to go to. Other than that the park and movies... Sorry haven't done this stuff in a long while so I have to think." Aoi said

Mika nodded he started to wonder about the arcade and what that was

Yu rubs his chin and slowly nods his head, "but I am guessing... the arcade and the movies require money so... maybe we should find jobs? I mean.. it will help you out as well and I feel rather bad using your money for entertainment instead of things you need around the house," he scratches the back of his head.

Aoi shrugged. "Its what ever I have lost of money and no one to spend it on just so you know." he said looking at him not really sure what to do next or what to tell them. "Besides I don't know what you two would be good at you are use to moving and keep going." he said looking at him

Mika shrugged not sure what to do

Yu looks at Aoi and tilts his head, laughing a little, "uh.. well if it is really okay..," he looks over at Mika, "so Mika... what do you want to do now that we got a couple of ideas from Aoi," he tilts his head to the side.

"I have no I don't know what to do." he said looking at him then started to think about it not sure what he needed to do. "What do you want to do? I will follow you no matter what." he said smiling

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, rubbing his chin as he tries to think, "well.. both the movies and the arcade sound like fun. Maybe we should go there," he smiles softly.

"all right I think I saw something that said arcade down the street a little bit." Mika said smiling.

Aoi pulled out some cash and and it to the both of them. "Besides I feel like I need to pay you for working around my house." Aoi said. "I would say don't be out too late, but if you two are having fun I don't really want you to stop having fun. So I guess come back when you're tired. If the door is locked there will be a key under the welcome mat. Don't leave it in I'm going to leave it out for you and bring it in the house when you use it." He said smiling

Yu laughs a little, "is that why you wanted to go to the arcade the must," he sticks his tongue out a little. He looks at the money that Aoi handed to them and shakes his head slowly, "but... we help you around the house since you were the only one that helped us when we first got here. No one else didn't seem to be too interested in helping us.. but you." Yu looks at Mika and then Aoi, nodding his head with a smile, "alright, we will be back when we can," he looks at Mika, "ready to go," he tilts his head.

"Don't worry about this we don't have many other things to do yet alright." he said looking at him then smiling. "I have money, but I am not going to spend it all so if you two can have some fun and want to find jobs in this world I can help you with it." he said smiling looking at him

Mika nodded and smiled

"Well I hope you will let us know when you need work done," Yu laughs a little as he rubs the back off his head. He slowly nods his head and scratches the back of his head, "I mean.. even if you have money, it would be nice to help you out more if we were earning money as well," he smiles and then looks at Mika. "Okay we will be back later," he walks outside with Mika.

"See you guys later." he said smiling as he waved them out of the door.

Mika smiled and looked at Yu smiling loving how he was there with them wondering what to do next and thought that it would be great to see what these games that others played were even tho he had no idea how to play. Mika walked with Yu smiling and took a deep breath as they got closer to the Arcade

Yu smiles and nods his head as he waves to Aoi as he walks outside the house. He looks at Mika and rubs his chin as he looks at Mika, "well since you saw the arcade since I wasn't really paying attention, I will let you lead the way," he laughs a little as he follows Mika to the arcade.

Mika smiled and started to head the way he saw the arcade. his attention to details was finally coming in handy for something and he was so ecstatic about that. Mika smiled as he went to what he thought was here cake it said arcade on the top and there's a bunch of games inside. "Here it is I think I don't know what kind of games they have I never played any before so we're kind of in the same boat."

Yu smiles and follows Mika to the arcade as he looks around, rubbing the back of his head. He looks at the arcade and looks around, tilting his head, "wow... there sure are a lot of games here," he laughs a little. "Well... let's look around and see what they have before we decide what to play," he scratches the back of his head.

"all right that is fine with me." He said looking at him Mika looked around the entire arcade seeing if there is any games he was interested in there was a few shooting games that looked interesting to him, but he had no idea how to play any of these they were all foreign to him. He looked over to Yu. "Have you seen any of these games before? I mean I'm sure we had a game in the apocalypse, I never know I'm usually underground."

Yu smiles as he nods his head as he looks around the arcade, rubbing his chin as he wondered what he should play. All of them looked fun but he was mostly watching ones that were mostly being played already since it would be easier to judge it. Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah I found a couple of them that looked pretty fun," he rubs the back of his head. "What about you," he tilts his head.