~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Mika sighed. "There has to be something else we can do...I don't want to cook..." He said tearing up knowing that he was most likely going to have to do it anyway. "Yu! Can we look for something else first before we settle on that." He said

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu sighs a little, "but Mika... this is the only job offer we got. And it's not like any job we do is going to involve being around humans," he pouts a little. He sighs a little, "... if you can find another job offer... sure I guess."

"alright then I will look for another job that's less.... Because I can't be trusted with cooking for humans they only person or people that I will cook for is in this house.... I don't want to cook 4 strangers I'm sorry I just can't...." He said knowing that he had been hurt by vampires and humans far too much. So much so that he didn't even trust himself.

"Yeah... I don't know how successful you will be in that Mika. I mean... when we first got here, people already thought we were strange. And.... what happened today probably made people realize how strange we really are." Yu sighs a little as he heads downstairs and sits on the couch. He looks at the pamphlet before ripping it up and walks to the kitchen, throwing away the ripped up paper and sits on the couch.

Aoi looked at him. "Mika doesn't want to do it does he. I know whatever you two do you do it together. Is it something that you really want to do tho?" Aoi asked

Mika felt bad but didn't want to do it and after today he hated it even more

Yu looks at Aoi and pouts a little, slowly nodding his head with a sigh, "he... just doesn't want to cook for strangers," he rests his chin on his palm. He then looks at Aoi and shrugs his shoulders, "I... am not sure. It sounds like a fun job to me."

Yu sighs as he rubs the back of his head, "well the thing is, even if we do manage to get a job..., Mika wants us to work together. He doesn't want me to work and for him to stay home or us to work different jobs," he looks at Aoi. "It's... not like I want to force him to work there or anything... I just thought since it was offered to us... it would have been a easy job to get."

"it would be, but you also have to think about what would be best for you and what you are comfortable with doing you know....if you force yourself to do it you might not like it....let me know your skills and I'll try to help you two of you really want a job." Aoi said with a smile

"I mean... it really didn't seem like a bad job to me and it's not like Mika was going to be the only one in the kitchen cooking. And he already said he didn't want to serve people... so being a waiter was out of the question." Yu tilts his head as he looks at Aoi, rubbing the back of his head, "uh... well we are not really experience with anything really besides... from fighting," he laughs nervously.

"I mean it's up to you if it's something you want to do or not.... I can see if we can find anything that'll fit your needs... I don't exactly know what your needs are, but you never know there's always something that someone can do" he said

"Yeah but even if it is something I want to do, Mika won't want me to be away from him. We... have quite the bond," Yu blushes a little and rubs the back of his head. Yu sighs and scratches the back of his head, "well... I will see if Mika actually is successful finding a job first. Honestly... I wouldn't even mind working at the grocery store either. It seemed pretty easy when we went grocery shopping for you," he smiles.

"Yeah and you don't have to do anything I have a lot of money so you don't' have to get a job to make money. I have a lot and I just need help around the house. I'll look into it, but I don't know of mika would want to do it or not." he said looking at him and sighing. "Tho we do have something called a bounty hunter that tracks down people and brings them.

"I know you have the money, but... it would just be nice helping you out since you helped us quite a bit." Yu shrugs his shoulder, "honestly... he just doesn't want to work with other people.. which is kinda hard to do." Yu blinks, "wait... your kidding right? Why is there a bounty hunter job in a place like this..? I bet Mika will pick that one," he laughs a little.

"yeah I'm pretty sure there's a thing called bounty Hunter I can look it up if you want. I am almost 100% sure about and it might be something you'd be into as well." He said looking at him with a smile. "I mean both of you seem pretty talented with fighting so it might be something that you would like to do."

Mika laying in bed trying to think of what they could do had no idea.

Yu nods his head, "yeah can you find out for us? I am sure once Mika learns about the bounty hunter job, he will say we should take that job... though... honestly, since we did so much fighting in our time period, it would be nice to just rest here and get a more ... relaxing job," he rubs the back of his head.

Yu looks at Aoi and rubs his chin, "well... I guess if it is to help take care of bad people, I suppose it will be okay. If it's okay, can you look into this job and I will let Mika know once you tell me about there being any job openings," he smiles as he thinks since bounty hunting probably pays some big bucks compare to working at the store or a restaurant.

"all right I will look up if they are currently looking for any bounty hunters but yeah what is the thing in this at City bounty hunters are who they call in when the police can't handle the situation and they need to track down a dangerous individual fast." He said with a smile. "I'll make a few calls and see what I can do why don't you go talk to Mika about it before I start calling around."

Yu smiles a little and nods his head, "thanks for the help Aoi. It will just be nice to know before getting to overexcited about the job." He looks at Aoi, "oh, so that is when they are needed for when the police can't handle the bad people? They ... must be pretty bad." Yu nods his head and starts going up the stairs. In a way, he hoped Aoi wasn't successful in finding them a bounty job. As much as he wanted to help get Aoi extra cash, he wanted to also help Aoi around the house to do chores. If it had to be between getting a job as a bounty hunter and doing Aoi's chores, he rather do chores. Yu walks into the bedroom and looks at Mika, "hey Mika... talked to Aoi a bit," he rubs the back of his neck.

Yu slowly shakes his head, "no... it's alright. Well.... Mika, I don't know what to tell you, we are living in an area that is filled with them so... we got to live with them for now. Uh... anyway, so Aoi... told me they have a bounty hunter job here. But I was thinking it over.. and I am not sure if I really want to work as a bounty hunter. We already did so much fighting but it will get rid of all the bad people but... in a way I just want to do chores for Aoi. I mean if it is okay with you, can we shift what we do each day if we get a job as bounty hunters? Like you go one day, I do chores around the house. The next day, I go and you do chores? That way we are still helping Aoi get his chores done?"

"I am sure if we take that job it won't be a full time thing....I mean how many people can they have on the loose?" Mika asked sighing. "It might be a better job than most. And it sounds like v it would be into our skill set." He said sighing

"I guess... I just want to make sure Aoi has company. He seems to really like hanging out with us... you can tell he isn't doesn't get much company," Yu sighs a little. Yu tilts his head, "I am not sure, I am guessing.... the person in charge will let us know." Yu looks at Mika, "yeah... but don't you want a ... much rather relaxing job. We already went through so much fighting in our time, it would be nice to just relax and take a break from fighting. Because if we ever go back to our time, we are probably just going to wind up fighting again," he sighs.

"I know, but I don't know if my body can handle a laid-back job....Yu.... you know as well as I do we've never taken it easy.... We've always had it hard.... So I really don't know what else to do.... If I'm with humans I might attack them... And that'll make you sad" he said