~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu was taking a shower for only a few minutes. He sighs and shakes his head, "why does Mika have to be like that...? It's like there is nothing but despair in him." He shakes his head slowly, "well... hopefully when this time comes to retry escaping that place with everyone, that would mean everyone will be alive and both Mika and myself will be human again. The least we can do is try... we know how to escape now that we are older and had escaped so... I don't know why Mika can't just be happy with the fact that we get a second shot at this," he places his forehead on the wall while he washes himself. "Also... if we are successful, all the pain and suffering will go away, well at least most of it."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika was in the forest and hit a tree. "Why does he have to be like that we did this and failed what gonna be different this time." He whispered as he set down by the tree and then took a deep breath and relax even tho he was hearing everything.

Yu finishes his shower and then gets out, drying himself off. He puts on his clothes that he was wearing and walks into the bedroom. Yu tilts his head as he looks around, not seeing Mika and sighs, shaking his head, "he is such a kid sometimes," he mumbles as he lays on the bed, covering his eyes with his arm as he tries his best to relax.

Mika didn't come back this time he was trying to cool down. He hated all of this he started to hit trees to try to calm down blood tears were in his eye and it started to storm out, by this time Mika was turned around and ha no idea where he was he found a cave and got inside the cave.

Yu slowly opens his eyes as he heard something outside. He stands up and looks out the window, "huh... it's storming out pretty good," he rubs the back of his head. He looks around outside, wondering where Mika had went.

Yu was surprise that Mika hasn't come back yet. He sighs and shakes his head as he walks out of the house, grabbing his sword and then looks around for Mika.

"I'm so stupid.... I hate when I get mad... I can't see anything in front of me. Damn it all these voices are killing me. I shouldn't have left the house....Yus going to hate me even more now.... And there's nothing I can do about it." Mika said as he laid down in the cave and covered his ears. "I'm sorry... I deserve this punishment.... I can't see happiness in anything anymore." Mika whispered

Yu continues looking around and started to get worried, "Mika... where are you?" He continues walking and tilts his head when he notices a cave, "huh... what is this? Maybe he came here to get out of the rain," he walks in the cave, "Mika?"

"I'm sorry..... I'm sorry I can't see happiness anymore...... I can't help it I'm sorry." Mika was repeating over and over covering his ears as he did so. Mika didn't even see or hear Yu. If he tried he could have probably heard his thoughts, but he was too caught up in everything. Mika was covered in sweat mixed with blood and he was starving after everything that happened. He looked up and saw someone walk in. He held his head and said " please leave me alone I deserve to die..I came see light in anything anymore and no one will listen." He whispered as he yelled out holding his head. His vision was blurry so we couldn't even make out who came into the cave.

Yu looks around the cave, trying to look for Mika. He really hoped he was here. He sighs a little, "what has been wrong with Mika ... it's like nothing but negativity in his mind. I know he blames himself.. but I don't see why he is so upset. We are getting a second shot at saving our family and if we are successful, I won't be a demon, he won't be a vampire and can eat whatever he wants... and our family will be back. I will make sure it turns out okay... we already lost our family once, there is no way I am going to let it happen again and I want to see Mika happy... for once," he looks around and saw Mika. "Mika? Mika, hey snap out of it," he shakes Mika a bit. When he saw how unresponsive Mika was being, he sighs and takes a deep breath, "... sorry Mika," he then slaps Mika's cheek. "Come on! Snap out of it already," he slightly growls.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "you.. really didn't know I was here," he tilts his head to the side. He blinks a little as he shakes his head as he holds onto Mika, "please Mika.. don't feel like your all alone in this. I am with you okay? That is why... we are together. I don't want to see you suffering," he kisses Mika's cheek that he slapped, feeling bad that he was forced to snap Mika out of it.

Mika didn't say anything else he just held on to Yu. "I went out to cool down and I got lost.... The voices became too much we can try it we can try to save our family. What I was trying to say back there is if I remember us from my memory.... We've tried this already and we failed....what makes you think this is going to be any different?" He said looking up at him.

"Are you able to hear the voices down here," Yu tilts his head as he looks at Mika. He sighs a little and shakes his head slowly, "there is something different compare to that time and if we attempt again. How can you not realize it already Mika. Unlike our younger selves, we know the way out know. We will be helping our younger selves escape along with the family. All we got to do is not touch ourselves and everything will be fine. You take care of my younger self and I will take care of your younger self," he pouts a little.

"yeah, but what if we live this no matter how many times we do this over and over it still happens? Maybe we were sent back here because we caused it trying to save everybody? And yes I can still hear our voices down here they are not a strong but still." Mika said he wasn't even sure if his boyfriend was smart enough to comprehend what he was saying. He wasn't saying they already lived it as kids. "Yu....have a question for you..... If our kids self in adults self live at the same time as each other when we were kids.... What does that mean?" He said looking at him. " Because when I was a kid I remember to adults that look exactly like us now" he said. "do you understand what I'm trying to tell you I don't think you realize what I'm trying to tell you you just keep brushing it off." He said looking at him. "Tell me you understand what that means and I will be okay" he said

"Mika... the whole point in going back in time is to change the what happened in the past. We know what happens so we will be able to prevent it, even if we have to fight them out. I will not lose them again. We have been given a second chance and I WILL take advantage of it." He tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm... then focus on mine only. Cancel them out by listening to my thoughts." Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, sighing, "Mika... it's basically like time traveling. I been looking into it since we been here in secret. Our kid selves will get absorbed into us once we are done rescuing everyone. It will basically remove us ever being a demon and a vampire. I can't believe your not looking forward to this... do you enjoy being a vampire that much to a point you don't want to give this a shot? I thought you would be eager to do this.. but it seems not."

Mika focus on yu trying to hear his only. ,"No I hate being a vampire! He said looking at him....... We can try it your way, but if we fail and I was right all along..." He said looking at him. Mika sometimes hated that Yu had a one track mind when Mika looked at it from every possible angle. Mika started to cought slightly he was tired and was going to need blood soon

"If you hate it so much... then we have a chance to change it. Don't you want to take advantage of that," Yu grumbles and crosses his arms. "I know I do. I want our family back... I want you to not me miserable," he sighs. He looks at Mika, "yeah, you will see what happens, I can't wait to prove you wrong for once," he grumbles a little. He was very determined to prove Mika wrong now. Yu looks at Mika, "are... you starting to get hungry," he sits down next to Mika.

Mika looked away and nodded slightly. "I guess I used most of my engery getting here.....I got lost the voices are not helpful at all.....tho if is could some how use this during battle it would be great." He said looking at Yu and sighed closing his eyes.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "next time, talk out your problems, don't just go outside," he pouts a little. "If you need fresh air, we could have opened a window," he then starts moving his shirt collar away from his neck and sits in front of Mika, showing him his neck.

Mika looked at him and nodded. "Sorry I got mad and left I couldn't help it....no matter what I said it felt like you werent listening to me" he said getting in close. "I have feelings to that you were ingoring." He whispered as he took a bit into Yus neck and started to drink the blood with in a few seconds pulling back. Mika could of drank more, but didn't.

"Sometimes I feel the same way to Mika... like you don't understand how serious I can be. So if you think I am the only one... that's not true," Yu lowers his head a little. Yu flinches a little when Mika was drinking his blood but then tilts his head, looking at Mika, "are... you sure that's all you want?"

"I could drink more but I just really don't feel like it.....I know it feels too much like an effort and I don't want to put any effort in it I feel lethargic for some reason..... I just don't want to Move." Mika said laying back down on the ground. and the truth was he haven't been taking enough blood for himself to begin with and it was starting to affect him.

Yu looks at Mika and lowers his head with a sigh as he lays down next to Mika, "we really should go back inside before Aoi wakes up. We don't want him to worry.. right," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at Mika and rests his head on Mika's chest with a soft sigh.