~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu tilts his head to the side and sighs, "no one said you couldn't bring your weapon but .... maybe being a bounty hunter is better since you would be allowed to have a weapon with you." He nods his head with a sigh, "yeah.... no kidding," he rubs the back of his head. "Yeah that's true," Yu smiles as Mika kissed his cheek and then kisses Mika's cheek as well.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika smiled. "That is the only reason why I thought about what we needed to do because of that." he said sighing and shook his head not sure what to do next. "I hate thinking out stuff and the way my mind works...It never shuts it down never no matter what I do." he said sighing and shook his head.

"Well even if I am a waiter, I will still find a way to bring my weapon," Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head. He sighs a little, "well... some things we can't control... unfortunately but the only thing we can do is try to get through it, he stretches a bit.

Mika finished washing his body and got out of the shower and looked down as he started to dry off he didn't really want to get out of the warm water that he loved so much, but he knew he needed to as well. "Damn this sucks I wish we knew what we needed to do!" he said

Yu looks at Mika and gets out of the tub as well, starting to dry himself, tilting his head, "did... you really like the water that much? You look like your regretting getting out," he laughs a little. Yu blinks a little and sighs, "well... in due time, we will figure it out Mika... you can't rush things."

"Well its just that in our time there is not water like that an I am going to miss it." he said looking at him then shook his head wondering what they should do next. "I guess we will in time." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head.

Yu tilts his head to the side, "but... why do you think we are going to go back to our time? We don't even know how we got here," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Mika and pokes his nose, "your always so serious... you should try relaxing for once. Remember... I am here for you as well," he pouts a little.

"I know, but its hard you know that as well. I have been like this since I was a kid I can't help it." he said sighing and looked at him then shook his head. "You know I am trying to change its just taking me a while to change you know." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head slowly with a sigh, "well it's not like I had a nice... living style either... but still I try to stay positive," he rubs the back of his head. "Of course, everyone is different. Yeah.. I suppose your right, it is a process for sure, especially since we went through... so much. But we have each other, just like before.. but a little different since we are in a relationship now," he smiles.

"yeah I know I am trying to I do love you a lot. It makes me want to try harder to be more positive." He said looking at him then holding him. "I have improved a little.'' he said. "Like because of Aoi not all humans are bad." He stated

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "I know it is hard for both of us to think positive... especially after all we been through," he rubs the back of his head. He holds onto Mika, nodding his head, "yeah though... I doubt everyone is like Aoi," he laughs a little.

"I know most are Not like him, but he makes me think that not all Humans are bad. Just the ones we know of you know. I am working hard to see that as well." He said getting dressed and heading down to Aoi to see if he needed anything

"Yeah that's true. Aoi was the only one that took the time to help us when we were lost and confused." Yu nods his head with a smile, "well... your doing a good job with it Mika. I know how you can be at points," he mentions as he finishes getting on his clothes, following Mika downstairs.

"and at least you know I'm trying my best to change my outlook on life.... Even though I can see the worse in every situation possible" Mika said looking at him the fact of the matter was thinking positive was more tiring than thinking negative, but he would never let that show to anyone not even yu.

Yu sighs and nods his head slowly, "yeah well just because things seem bad doesn't mean everything is," he pouts a little. He shakes his head slowly, "just because you think everything is negative doesn't mean everything is," he looks around for Aoi, "do you think he is resting? He did have a pretty tiring day as well," he rubs the back of his head.

Aoi was laying down on the couch sleeping.

"Maybe and I told you I have tried to do what I can to make everything better, but I can't look at the bright side when everything in our lives till we met Aoi was nothing great." he said looking at him then shook his head trying to think about what else to say as he found aoi sleeping on the couch. "Guess he is sleeping."

Yu notices Aoi was on the couch sleeping and smiles a little, "looks like he got himself all exhausted," he laughs a little. He looks at Mika and sighs, "you don't have to tell me twice... our family got killed, we got separated... but at least we finally reunited," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks around the house, "well... do you want to see if we can surprise him with chores? Or maybe we should wait until he wakes up so we don't mess anything up."

"I don't know I will follow your lead I am not sure at what I am good at tho I do want to help him do something. I just don't know how to do this thing call laundry. I can't understand the concept of it and he isn't washing them outside or in a tub full of water either." he said looking at him and sighed. "I just wish I knew everything about this time, but I dont." Mika stated

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "well... you can clean and I can do the laundry. I watched Aoi do it before so I kinda understand it a bit." Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "well ... your not the only one Mika. I don't fully understand this place either."

"I really am sorry.... I wish I understood more about this time and place that way we could help out even more. All right I will let you do laundry and I will clean around the house. Let me know when you need to fold and put up the clothes cuz I can do that." Mika said as he started to clean around the house dusting.

"It's fine Mika, I am still learning about this time period as well. Your not the only one." Yu nods his head with a smile, "alright, I will let you know if I need any help," he then heads to the laundry room, putting in the dirty clothes into the washing machine and puts some soap in, closing the door. "There we go... it should be ready within a few minutes to a hour," he smiles and heads back up to the living room, watching Mika dust the house.

Mika cleaned the kitchen and the living room he smiled as he did so. Yes this time period Was weird and it was great all at the same time. Mika didn't have to fight for his next meal. Mika knew that it was a great. He looked at Aoi who was sleeping soundly and he didn't want to wake him up

Yu looks at Mika and walks over to him, "the clothes will take a bit before they are ready to be completely washed and then I will put them in the dryer once they are done," he looks at Aoi and smiles a little, "he is sleeping so soundly," he rubs the back of his head.

"yeah he must be tired keeping up with us all the time, but to be fair we were !are immortals during our youth....so he has a lot to keep up with." Mika said as he cleans the living room spotless of any dirt or dust.

"I would be too dealing with people like us," Yu laughs a little. "I mean... it does seem like we have more energy than humans... for being demons and vampires." He looks at Mika and nods his head, "well... the least we can do is at least help him with his chores," he smiles. "Maybe treat him to stuff.. you know to show how much we care for him."