~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"I mean... that is how it works, if someone attacks you, of course your going to fight back, it only makes sense," Yu rubs the back of his head with a smile. He looks at Mika and sighs a little, "well... if we continue this time line, we will eventually meet up with our younger self and we can prevent... so much from happening." Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "of course Mika. I am here for you," he kisses Mika's cheek.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"WE can, but we might not want to touch ourselves bad things may happen so you can touch me when I am little and I can touch you, but other than that we should stay out as much as possible." he said looking at him then taking a deep breath. Not sure what was going to happen after a while but was ready for what ever happened.

Yu tilts his head, "so.. if it were to happen, I can only interact with your younger self and you can only interact with my younger self? Hm well I suppose that does make sense. What about when it comes to our remaining members of our family so we can help them.. so they don't die this time. I just look forward to keeping our family alive and remaining human," he smiles.

"WE can try that is all we can do ok." he said looking at him and taking a deep breath. "I don't know what we can and can't do that will screw us over I mean I don't know what is going to happen to be honest, but I want to try and help out I am just scared you know." he whispered

Yu nods his head and rubs the back of his head as he wondered what they they can do to prevent the death of their family and from them turning into a vampire and demon. He looks up at Mika and smiles, "I.... am scared too but it is at least worth to try ... right? Since we will be grown and fight experience when this happens, I think the success rate is pretty high," he rubs his chin a little.

"Yeah it is up there, but there is a chance that we still fail and maybe or prevent it and it still happens..I mean there are a lot of factors that we don't know about that I am wiling to try to save out family and ourselves." he said looking at him. "I think I know where it all happened out so that won't be the issue." he said looking at him

Yu tilts his head and shakes his head, "you need to think more positive," he pouts as he crosses his arms. "You would be surprise how thinking positive will change your opinions drastically," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "we have a chance to prevent so much.. it is worth a shot.. isn't it," he tilts his head. Yu rubs his chin, "well... if you at least know that, then we have a high rate in being successful," he looks at Mika.

"I really am trying to think more positively. I really am Yu, But when I think that wad all the bad comes with it as well." he said looking at him and sighing. "We do, but still we might not....I hope we do I don't want to be a vampire. Every time I look at myself I think about our family dying.......I know I have told you about it.......You are the only good thing that happened to me that day.......knowing that you got out of there and were maybe safe." he whispered closing his eyes

Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "not ... everything result badly. I mean... remember when we reunited, you didn't die... when I stabbed you without knowing it was you due to rage. I mean.. keep in mind there are not just bad outcomes, there are good ones too," he smiles a little. Yu sighs and shakes his head, "we know what we did wrong, now that we know what we did, we can prevent it from happening and prevent our younger selves and our family get out safe." Yu lowers his head, "but... I didn't like leaving you behind..," he sighs a little.

"I guess that is the way to go there are good and bad things that come from everything. THo I didn't die because you didn't activate your curse if you did that I would of been dead for sure. I am glad you saw me I attacked someone out of rage as well and I din't know what I needed to do either. I didn't know what I had to do to make it right. I am glad that we are together now. It makes me really happy." he whispered

Yu shakes his head slowly, "It takes... way too much energy to use my curse and I wouldn't use it on you," he pouts a little as he crosses his arms. "It's not like...I was blinded too much with rage to just unleash it." Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah it makes me happy too," he rests his head on Mika.

"no but admitted you we're going to use your curse till you found out it was me I know that stance you took. You forget I was trained into what to look for." Mika rubbed Yu's head. "Yeah I understand you are part demon after all rage is something that when anybody gets they can't hold it back especially people who are cursed like us." He said Mika close his eyes and just thought about what he wanted to do.

Yu blinks a little and pouts a little, shaking his head, "n-no... don't be crazy," he pouts a little as he slightly nudges Mika while grumbling. Yu blinks and blushes a little with a pout as he looks to the side, leaning forward and bites Mika's neck. Yu nods his head as he nuzzles Mika with a smile, "well... the one thing I am worried about.. are those vampires that seem to follow us," he sighs.

"Yeah sorry about that...They might be looking for me...I am sure they think that I am still on there side even tho they know I don't care about vampires and only you. So they might try to look for you to get to me...I don't really know what they will do when they find me tho..." Mika said looking at him and closed his eyes.

Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "no Mika...it's not your fault," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles a little, "did ... you ever mention me to the other vampires?" He blinks a little and sighs a little, scratching the back of his head, "I hope... they don't try anything... it's actually getting me kind of nervous just thinking about it," he rests his head on Mika's chest.

"They were there when you got away of course they know about you and how badly I wanted to fine you." Mika said looking at them. "I also tried to kill them when I was first changed as well, but it didn't go well I may of got locked up and given a good talking to after I did they. It was then they told me once you become a vampire there is no going back you can only hold off the urges by drinking the person who made you a vampire's blood....So that is what I did I planned on I would go and have someone kill me after I told you about the humans and what there plans were." he said then took a deep breath. "But it didn't work out that way."

Yu rubs the back of his head and sighs a little, slowly nodding his head, "ah... so they obviously know you and they know me as well. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not," he rubs his chin. He blinks a little, "I guess... it's not a good thing to defy the vampires.. noted," he looks at Mika nervously but was glad he wasn't a vampire but felt bad for Mika when they were separated. Yu sighs a little, "you must have had it pretty rough at least it's what it sound like."

"they accepted me for who I was... I do have to say that much they didn't care that I was half or anything.. they didn't care when I acted out either.. I did not act out much though. I just don't know if they want me back or not.. they know if I have to choose between them and my family I will always choose my family. Since you are the only family left that would be you. They also know that I would kill vampires if they tried to go after you." Mika said and then he took a deep breath "I don't know how many vampires I actually did beat up when they were talking about killing you."

Yu looks at Mika and smiles slightly, "well... I am glad in a way you seem to have a good group with you," he rubs the back of his head, "though I am glad we reunited when we did," he smiles. He looks at Mika and closes his eyes, "... for the time being..I am your only family. But we will find a way to get everyone back," he pouts. He blinks, "you... sure made your point with the other vampires when it comes to me," he laughs a little. Yu looks at Mika and gulps a little, "why... did they want to kill me anyway?"

"I know we're going to try to bring her family back but right now you're all I have as for the vampires trying to kill you.... Well they just don't want the humans to use you... They told me that your demon of the prophecy and that either side that has you on their side will win the war... They told me I was some vampire angel of prophecy or something.... Not sure about that though... I never wanted to be a vampire to begin with... They seem to have plans for me and you." He said looking up at Yu with his red eyes.

Yu nods his head and then blinks a little, "wait... do you think they will try and kill our family again like they are trying to kill me?" Yu tilts his head and rubs his chin, "oh... so that is why they want to kill me but... how did they find out," he looks at Mika confusingly. "Hm.. well if we go back and prevent you from being a vampire and me a demon... then they should have no reason to come after us... right," he wondered.

Mika bit his lip. "I honestly don't know if they won't come after us.. the fact is that they told me we had it in our blood today we're born..." Mika bit his lip wondering if he should tell him anymore he sighed and then decided to tell him everything. "Don't get mad okay... We can't change anything in the past, but apparently the orphanage we were at was a front for something for the government.... That's all I know... So they may come after us and they may not if we change the past I have no idea.'' Mika said looking at him

Yu tilts his head, "but your master was the one that turned you into a half vampire... but does that mean I was born with demon blood in my blood stream? I only turned into a demon to fight vampires I thought." Yu looks at Mika and rubs his chin as he thinks, "well... I guess we will find out once we actually can change it, that's pretty much the only time we are going to find out," he looks at Mika.

Mika nodded..."because of the human experimentation of the government...the answer is yes after you enter the orphanage they started changing you into a demon.... They said they wiped our memories of it... But by the time the vampires came to get us you did have demon blood in you... I'm not exactly sure what kind of blood I had in me, but I think it was part vampire blood... I don't really know much about their experimentation on us.. only what I was told and read about." He said

Yu blinks a little as he looks at Mika, lowering his head a little, "so... no matter what, I was going to turn into a demon?" He shakes his head slowly with a sigh, "so since you had vampire blood in you, but why didn't you turned half vampire until you drank your master's blood," he tilts his head, "and... probably me getting my sword is what they made sure that turn me into a demon," he shakes his head with a sigh. "Well.... I wonder if there is anyway to prevent that as well," he rubs his chin.