~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Mika got everything in the pans that he needed and started to beat the batter as he smiled/ It felt good to be baking again even tho he couldn't taste anything with out the blood he then got the other stuff ready and mixed it up for the homemade chocolate. "Hey Yu I am going to need that blood Sooner than later." He said as he waited to put the cakes in the oven until he got the blood he needed.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu rests his chin on his palm, waited for when Mika needed him as he lets out a soft yawn. He looks out the window and sigh, glad that they didn't get caught by the other vampires that were teleported here with them. Yu perks his head up as he looks in the kitchen, standing up and nods his head, "of course Mika," he smiles as he walks into the kitchen. Yu grabs a knife and grabs one of the bowls, cutting himself with the knife and bit his bottom lip. Yu watches the blood going into the cake mix and looks at Mika, giving him the bowl as he covers his arm and walks to the sink to wash his arm.

Mika licked his lips as he smelled and watched Yu's rich blood drip down into the cake mix. Once he had enough he washed his arm off. "You do know you are wasting blood when you wash it off next time just let me lick it." Mika said and winked before taking a little of the blood out of the cake mix and was trying to think on how to do this and got an idea he mixed in the rest of the blood and put it in two pan and made sure the oven was on then he started to make the chocolate balls and filled his with some blood filling and smiled. One he was done with the chocolate balls he put them in the fridge his on the bottom and there's on the top. After the oven was done Pre heating he put them into the oven to cook and set the timer

Yu looks at Mika as he was watching his blood drip into the cake mix. He looks at Mika and then blushes a little, laughing softly, "sorry about that," he rubs the back of his head while blushing, "I just... figured you had your hands full," he rubs the back of his head as he watches Mika set up the cakes, smiling a little. He watches Mika as he was putting the cakes in the stove and smiles, walking over to Mika and shows him his still bleeding arm, "looks like you still get some blood after all," he laughs a little.

Mika smiled and started to lick up Yu's blood happy that he could have some of the blood. Soon the cut was held and Mika licked his lips. "You could of just stuck your arm in my face and I would of took care if it, I don't care how busy I am as long as I get to have your blood I will be really happy." Mika explained. "Damn your blood is so good." he whispered then licked his lips and kissed Yu. Mika didn't realize it yet, but Yu's blood made him full with life. "Thank you for the meal Yu." he said his eyes filled with love.

Yu looks at Mika as he was licking his arm, closing his eyes with a smile. He pulls his arm back when Mika was done licking the blood off his arm. He laughs a little, "oh, you would have made time to lick the blood off my arm?" Yu blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, "well, I am glad you enjoy my blood so much." Yu blinks a little and blushes bright red, smiles a little, "I am glad you enjoy it so much," he kisses Mika. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head with a smile, "of course, I am glad to keep you well fed with my blood," he kisses Mika's cheek.

Mika smiled at him and looked into his eyes. "I don't know what I would do if you didn't give me your blood. I think I would of died without it." he said looking at him and cupped his face. "And there is always time for your blood." Mika said.

Aoi cleared his throat and looked at them. "So I have a question does drinking blood make you more sexual?" Aoi asked.

Mika's face went red at that question he never really thought about it, but now that he did every time he did drink Yu's blood he got a little turned on. "Um....I guess so." he said

Aoi smiled and just walked into the living room. "Well then have fun." he said

Yu looks at Mika as he was looking in his eyes, biting his bottom lip. He shakes his head slowly, "whenever you need blood, I will gladly give it to you," he smiles a little. "I wouldn't want that to happen," he lowers his head and slowly shakes his head side to side. Yu blinks and looks at Mika, laughing a little and slowly nods his head. He jumps and looks at Aoi, blushing to his question and then laughs softly, wasn't expecting a question like that to come from Aoi. He looks at Mika, tilting his head as he wondered if drinking his blood did turn him on and blushes a little when Mika answered. Yu watches as Aoi walked into the living room and looks at Mika as he continues blushing, "w-what do you think he means by that," he rubs the back of head.

"Thank you for giving me blood whenever I need it." Mika whispered and was looking at Aoi the entire time he was watching them wondering if he knew about them or if he saw them kissing. Mika was shocked when Aoi left the room after talking to him he wondered what mad the older man so bold. "I have no idea what he means by that. I wonder if he saw us kissing to." Mika said out loud as he was thinking about it and smiled. "Maybe he aproves of us being together? I don't know should we ask him?" Mika asked looking at Yu.

Yu nods his head with a smile, "of course, I need to make sure you are fed." His face was completely red while looking at Mika, as he his mind kept repeating Aoi's words. Yu laughs a little, "Aoi is full of mystery," he rubs the back of his head. "Well he doesn't seem to mind," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "I suppose we will ask him later," Yu laughs a little and lets out a soft yawn.

"I wish I knew all the mystery that is Aoi." Mika said and smiled then shook his head. "Anyway I don't know when the cake will be done. I really hope you like it. Its something I have always wanted to make since we were kids." he said smiling and pulled Yu into a hug and closed his eyes. "This doesn't seem real. This time and this place. Even everything at peace seems off I mean its a nice change of pace, but I am not really knowing what to do with myself." he said

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, nodding his head, "I am sure we will the more time we live with Aoi." He tilts his head to the side, "well if Aoi got you instructions, it should be listed." Yu smiles and nods his head, "I am sure I will like it, it smells good. That is usually a good sign." Yu laughs a little and smiles at Mika, hugging him as well. Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, sighing a little, "you probably feel that way since we saw those vampires probably looking for us," he looks at Mika. "I also think it's because we are so use to fighting, we are not use to having peace," he scratches the back of his head.

Mika smiled. "Well Aoi is someone different I have never met anyone like him before." Mika was happy about that because he didn't know how to deal with him let alone more people like him. Mika looked at the list and read over it again. "Ahh ok its right here....ok so I will need to make it after the cake is done to make it right. Well I guess we just relax for now." he said smiling Mika the listened and nodded. "Maybe I don't know what I am going to do if they try to take me back with them. I would rather fight a die than be with them." he said looking at Yu. "As for the food it does smell really good. I am glad I hope it turns out." Mika took a deep breath and nodded. "It is nice to go out and not have to fight to live." he said

Yu nods his head as he looks at Mika, "yeah he sure is someone different, but that's cool. He is a good kind of different," he laughs a little. He watches Mika and smiles, "yeah see? I am sure Yu wouldn't forget to mention the most important step, the cook time." Yu nods his head with a smile, "yeah though I didn't do much but give you some of my blood." He shakes his head slowly, "I wouldn't let them take you," he pouts a little. Yu nods his head and smiles, "yeah it sure does and I am sure it will come out good if your following instructions." Yu nods his head, "yeah... people sure have it easy compare to what we go through," he rubs the back of his head.

Mika nodded. "Yeah I am glad he is a good kind of different. He is like the person we can learn from because we never got a chance to learn. Because when every day is a fight to live a fight to survive. Its nice not having to do that." he said smiling. "Yeah it needs to cook for 20 to 25 minuets before pulling it out so I should start the icing I guess after 25 minuets." Mika looked at Yu am and smiled. "I am glad that you wouldn't let them take me. I don't want to go with them not since I found you and I only want your blood where you go I go." Mika said then shook his head. "You know you are cute when you pout have I told you that?" he asked then kissed Yu's neck. "I wish we were born and raise in this time. If we were we would of been really happy." he said

Yu laughs a little and then nods his head, "yeah but he surely did teach us a lot of new things," he rubs the back of his head. Yu sighs a little, "yeah .. it really is. It feels like we are on vacation," he laughs a little. He slowly nods his head and then smiles, "are you going to use my blood on your cake for icing," he rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head, "don't worry, I will make sure they don't take you," he pouts a little. Yu smiles and then nods his head, "if you follow me, I will make sure we don't bump into those other vampires." Yu blushes as he looks at Mika, laughing a little, "oh.. I am sure you did," he sticks his tongue out a little, blushing as his neck was kissed. Yu smiles and nods his head, "yeah, it sure would have been different for both of us," he scratches the back of his head.

"If you can spare any more yeah, but if not don't worry about it I don't want the demon part of you to get upset that I am taking too much blood, It will be 3 times you have donated to me today, but if all goes well l won't need to drink for you for a while." he said looking at the oven. "I just hope the cake with blood in it settles my craving that way every time I need some blood I can just eat it." he said looking back at Yu. "Yu I know you know I will follow you to the ends of the earth and back." Mika then laughed. "Actually I did follow you to the end of the earth and back. I don't belong with anyone now. Not with humans, I betrayed the vampires so I can't do anything with them now and I am no demon like you. When we get back I don't know where to go." Mika said he knew he did this to himself, but he wanted to be with Yu always so he knew it was going to come to this when he found him. "We will take life one day at a time. I can kind of since vampires so I'll also know when they are near."

Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "nah it's okay Mika, I want you to enjoy your cake as much as I will enjoy my cake," he smiles a little. "I will be fine so don't worry about it," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "well it has my blood in it so it should satisfy you no problem," he laughs a little. Yu looks at Mika and then blinks a little as he tilts his head, sighing a little as he shakes his head, "don't worry about not being a demon or a traitor to the vampires, I will always be with you regardless." Yu looks at Mika and then blinks a bit, "wait.. if I am able to smell the curry from outside the house... doesn't that mean the vampires can smell the blood cake," he looks at Mika. "Don't vampires have good scent of smell as well?"

Mika smiled. "Thanks Yu. You are always looking out for me even now when I don't want to be a burden to you." he said smiling. "Your right the cake should make me happy because it's your blood." Mika replyed then shook his head again. "Alright I won't worry about it so much any more, but when we get back to our time you know we both will." he said looking at Yu then listened to his worry about the blood. "Yeah we do have a good scent of smell, but that is also a down side as well. I have noticed that in this time people are very clumsy. I couldn't even find my way back here because there was so much blood in the air. Unless one of them has had your blood before and can take away all other scents then they would be able to find you, but as far as I can tell they won't be able to that and we can but mine under some glass because it hides some of the blood smell." Mika said then looked at him. "That is if you are worried."

Yu blinks and tilts his head, "what? Who says your a burden," he pouts a little and rubs the back of his head with a soft grumble, "I mean....our relationship has grown a lot since then so of course I care about you," he lowers his head a little. Yu smiles a little and nods his head a little, sighing a little and shakes his head, "lets worry about that when it actually happens." Yu looks at Mika and then tilts his head, rubbing his chin, "so... the blood of townspeople that are clumsy will lure them away? Maybe cooked blood won't seem too appetizing for them anyway." Yu looks out the window and then Mika, smiling, "if your not worrying about it... neither will I," he slowly nods his head.

"I don't know Yu I thought I was...." Mika said trailing off. Mika smiled and looked at Yu. "I have always loved you more than life its self maybe that is why I was cursed to be like this. I wanted to be with you in life and in death." Mika said grabbing his hand and kissing him. "Alright I will worry about it when it happens, but just so you know its always in my mind." Mika stated then thought about the blood for a second. "That is what I am thinking that and I don't smell any blood at all. Most vampires don't want food they just want blood." he said looking at Yu. "So blood mixed with food might equal stay away I have no idea. We will have to wait and see and yes everyone is so clumsy in this world you can't even think about how bad it is for me." he whispered

Yu shakes his head, "just... leave it to me and trust me," he pouts a little. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, tilting his head, "just wondering... but how long have you.. actually love me," he blushes a little. Yu sighs and shakes his head, "I seriously doubt it Mika," he pokes Mika's forehead. He smiles a little and then kisses Mika as well. Yu tilts his head, "but... why," he rubs the back of his head confusingly. "You really don't give my friends enough credit. They are not your typical humans, they are all basically like me." Yu nods his head, "oh, well I suppose does make sense," he sniffs the cake's aroma, not really smelling the blood either. Yu laughs a little, "well I don't see them outside the window, so I guess it's safe to say the food is probably canceling out the smell of the blood." Yu laughs a little, "well even if you smell all the clumsy townsfolk's blood, you don't really desire drinking their blood," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Mika smiled as he looked at Yu in the eyes. "I do trust you and I will leave it to you." Mika said smiling then he turned away and blushed. "I am not really sure I know that when were were kids I really cared about you and when I saw you get out my love started to grow. I didn't understand what it was until later on. So I guess the day you escaped." Mika said blushing slightly. "I don't know because I can stress over the smallest things you know I always have." Mika explained."Yeah so you never know what will attracted vampires, but blood is one thing, but either of them know what your blood tastes like so they won't be able to fine you." Mika said and took a deep breath. "It was hard not to attack the humans before I drank yours, but I only want your blood the smell of other's son't give me pleasure."

Yu looks at Mika while he was pouting and then smiles a little, nodding his head, "good, about time your stubbornness agrees with me," he laughs a little. Yu blushes while looking at Mika and smiles, "well we both went all the way with each other so I guess we already showed each other how much we really love each other," he blushes softly. He shakes his head, "well when it comes to my friends, you can trust me. They are nothing like the people that are trying to use me." Yu tilts his head, "oh... so that is how it works? That's pretty interesting," he slowly nods his head slowly. Yu blushes bright red and twiddles his fingers, "well I am glad my blood ... does more than feed you," he laughs a little.

"Only for now I will bring it up again later." Mika said pouting. Mika pulled Yu close to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Can I show you again tonight? Please I really want to show you again." Mika whispered then looked away from Yu. "I'll try, but I don't know about them I don't even know if there is any place safe for us in our time." Mika whispered as he walked over to the oven because it let a noise saying it was done without thinking Mika opened the oven and pulled the out with his hands before putting the on the cabinet. "Huh that wasn't not at all." Mika as he looked at his hands that were burn pretty bad. After a few seconds the wounds on the hands held and Mika started getting ready the icing two different ones. "Alright so do you think you can give me some more blood in one?" he asked