~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"I know, but I haven't been able to eat human food since I died." he said looking at him as his rare stake came out for him.

"I hope this is better." she said as she set it down and then left.

Mika then put the blood on it and started to eat it. "I am starting to think death would of been better than the life I have now." he whispered

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu tilts his head and sighs a little, looking to the side and lowers his head, watching the waitress comes over and smiles, "thank you and sorry for the trouble." He watches Mika eat the steak and shakes his head, "technically... your eating human food right now. Your just not eating it cooked but its still human food." Yu looks to the side and grumbles, nudging Mika, "don't talk like that... baka," he grumbles.

"I know I just can't help it." He said as he ate the food nodding at the Waiter and ate the stake happy. It was so good and he needed it. "Thank you." he whispered and ate more of his food

Yu watches as Mika ate the steak and smiles a little, glad he was enjoying it. He nods his head slowly, "well.. I figured you ate it once before that would be something you can actually eat since you ate it last time with no problems."

"Yeah I just wish I could enjoy it like you." he said sighing and looked at him "I mean I can eat it, but the only thing that has good taste to me was the curry." he whispered and ate some more of the blood stake and smiled at him

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head as he rubs the back of his head and then smiles, "well.. we can always try making the curry if you want. I mean.. if was something you use to eat anyway." He watches Mika, smiling as he was eating the steak, glad he could at least eat something.

Yu smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah and it will be something that you can actually eat without my blood on it," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head and then sighs, "yeah.... I just wish it worked out okay," he pouts.

"I do as well, but what can you do I can't do anything about it and you can't either. I think our lives were meant to be like this no matter what. you know." he said sighing and shook his head and ate some more food

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, pouting a little as he crosses his arms, "well... at least you can eat steak I guess it's better than nothing," he rubs the back of his head as he shakes his head slowly, "Mika... we were sent back before our time, clearly we can do something about you becoming a vampire and me a demon," he grumbles and looks out the window.

"What happens if this is meant to be?" he asked looking at him. "What if no matter what we do I end up like this and you like that?" he asked looking at him. "We could change our past, but what happens if this was written in the stars all along?" he asked looking at him and ate his stake wondering what was going to happen next,

Yu pouts a little, "we won't know until it happens Mika," he crosses his arms and grumbles a little. He shakes his head, "who says that it can't be changed either," he watches Mika eat his steak and rests his chin on his palm, letting out a soft yawn.

"We should get you two home soon you both seem tired hurry up and finish eating so we can leave." Aoi said

Mika nodded and at the rest of his food not sure what they should do next. "Alright we can head home I am done." he said looking at him and then sighing

Yu perks his head up as he looks at Aoi and laughs a little, "well... no I am okay but if your tired Aoi that is fine," he rubs the back of his head and stretches. He watches as Mika finishes his steak and stands up from his seat, stretching out his arms.

Aoi paid for the meal and smiled as he left a big tip. "I see that Mika is really tired so we should get him in bed so he won't do anything else."

Mika nodded and looked at the time he didn't know why he was getting so tired, but he was moving slower ready to just rest.

Aoi had the car waiting and he got in and they waited for the others to get in before heading home.

Mika got into the car

Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, surprise that Mika was actually tired. He wondered if it was the time that Mika's body started to crash. He walks to the entrance with Mika and Aoi, getting into the car.

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "well.. maybe it's the time when your body starts to crash. We will check the time when we get back to the house.

"Alright sorry that I have a time where I crash I wish I didn't." he said looking at him and then closed his eyes. "I also feel my body getting heavy so I think that it might be the time you know. Maybe I should check before we leave next time." he said looking at him and closed his eyes. "You may have to carry me inside."

Yu tilts his head, "I... didn't say that as a bad thing," he looks at Mika as he pouts a little. He then nods his head, "yeah... it seems like it's about time for you to get some sleep." He looks in the front of the car and points, "there is a clock right there." Yu looks at Mika and slowly nods his head, "y-yeah that's fine," he then looks out the window.

Mika looked at the clock, but his vision was to blurry to see the clock as he fell asleep on the ride him.

Aoi looked at the clock and sighed. "Yeah its about 3 pm isn't that when he takes his nap or what ever you both call it." he said looking at the time. "Next time I'll check before I make any plans." he said

Yu looks at Mika and watches him fall asleep. He looks at Aoi and then nods his head, "yeah that is the time he starts to crash. Also.. it's not your fault Aoi, we had a fun time," Yu said with a smile.

"I hope so I feel bad that he couldn't eat some of the food. I wish I could help you both out...He seems to be suffering from being like this. Does he really not like being a vampire? Is it really that bad?" he asked looking at Yu and then at Mika. "I mean you told me a little about them, but not much." he said looking at Yu

"Well... it's true his food choices are limited, but at least he was able to eat the steak and he didn't seem to mind the sushi I gave him either. And I am sure he wouldn't mind if we remade our curry we use to make when we were kids." Yu looks at Mika and then Aoi, "well I am sure... being a vampire has it's pros and cons. I wouldn't really know... since I am a demon. I don't notice any limits I have other than being able to recover my blood supply, which works out good to help keep Mika sane."

"Really? I'm sorry seems like you both have good and bad things happening to you." he said looking at him and then sighed. "I just feel really sorry about all of this and I wish I could help you in some way." he said looking at him then sighing not sure what to do next.