~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"Well.. maybe it's a good thing in a way. Maybe there is still some human in you," Yu rubs his chin. He smiles, "of course Mika. I am here to help you," he rests his head on Mika's arm.

"I mean I don't see you exhausted alot ever since you turned full vampire," Yu looks at Mika as he softly whispers. He sighs and smiles, rubbing Mika's head a little.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "everything is fine Mika.. just.. enjoy your time out and try not to worry. Besides.. I brought our weapons with us this time," he shows Mika a kendo stick bag and unzips it, showing Mika their weapons were in it. "... I found it while doing chores. It was just collecting dust so I figured it would be a good way to bring our stuff around. I also put your... special sauce in there," he brings out the container that had his blood in it he prepared for Mika.

"Thats good I am happy about that then." hbe said smiling and looked at him taking a deep breath. "That makes me relax just a little knowing that I won't get as hurt as I was before." he said looking at him then closed his eyes as he waited for the food. "Thats good that you brought that as well always thinking of me so thanks."

Yu smiles a little and nods his head as he rubs the back of his head, "I just think it looks a little more normal this way than just carrying weapons around," he looks at Mika. He nods his head, "yeah, if anything does happen, at least we are ready this time." Yu blushes and nods his head with a smile, "yeah.. I just hope no one is interested in trying it since... you know this is a restaurant," he laughs a little. "They... might think it's a sauce served at the restaurant," he scratches his chin a little.

"that is true if anybody ask we can just tell him it's special sauce for me cuz I'm on a special diet." He said looking at him wondering exactly what people are going to think when he brought his sauce out.

Yu nods his head, "yeah that will probably work. I am sure a lot of people are on diets so it only makes sense." He looks at Mika and sniffs a bit, enjoying the different aromas from the food but couldn't wait to try the sushi he ordered.

"Yeah I guess so." he said as he closed his eyes and waited for the food to come to the table once at the table he looked at Yu everything looked so good and he wish he could try all of it, but knew he couldn't. "Thanks for ordering me the best food." he said smiling

Yu rests his head on his palm and then looks over at Mika and smiles a little. He looks at the sushi and rubs his chin, "hm... maybe if you put some of your sauce on the food, you can try anything," he tilts his head with a smile.

"Really can I try what you got it looks good." he said as he but the blood all over his food when it got there and then took a deep breath wondering what to do next as he started to eat his food

Yu smiles and nods his head, "yeah sure," he puts a sushi on Mika's plate and then starts eating his food. He blinks and smiles as he looks at Aoi, "it ... is really good," he mentions as he chews his food.

Mika took one of the sushi from Yu and put his blood on it before eating it. "Wow it is good I like it." he said as he started to eat his food still feeling bad that he had to eat like this he wish he could taste food like normal, but know that just was not in the cards.

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "well at least you tried something that isn't just red meat... even if you had to have .. my blood on it," he softly whispers the last part as he continues eating his sushi, glad Mika enjoyed the sushi and wished he could enjoy it without the blood on it.

"I guess so, but I just don't know about anything right now." he said eating the food that was ordered for him. Mika was able to eat it, but it did make his stomach a little upset at everything that was going on and what he was eating as well. "Thank you YU for trying and helping me out." he whispered

Yu tilts his head as he continues eating the sushi. He nods his head with a smile, "of course, that... is what I am good at doing, helping you," he blushes a little as he finishes eating the sushi.

"I feel bad that you have to help me all the time." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek as he started to eat more of his foods not sure what to do next or what they would do after they got done

Yu looks at Mika and blushes a little, "d-don't be silly... I am your... boyfriend after all," he blushes bright red by getting his cheek kissed in public and then smiles, drinking some of his drink.

"oh I am also your boyfriend as well you know. It makes me happy to think that we are together." He said looking at him.

Aoi smiled watching both of them as he just ate the food that he had.

Yu smiles as he nods his head, "yes it makes me happy as well." He looks over at Aoi as he was watching, blushing a little and rubs the back of his head, laughing a little.

"you two are so cute together. I am glad I had the privilege to get to know you too." Aoi said smiling. Aoi had some fun watching the two of them

Mika smiled and ate some more of his food and started to blush as well

Yu looks at Aoi and blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, laughing a little, "well... we are glad to have met you as well Aoi," he smiles a little.

Mika nodded, but started to feel weird he looked down at the meat and sighed. He stopped eating and looked at Yu. "I don't know if i can eat any more..I think it might be too cooked for me I'm not feeling so hot after eating it." he whispered

Aoi sighed. "If you need to stop don't force yourself to eat." he said