~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika and walks over to the bed, shaking his head, "n-no it was no big deal. I was just talking to Aoi," he smiles a little. He tilts his head, "you mean... it was a nightmare? I seriously doubt you would scream that loud to a normal dream," he looks at Mika, tilting his head as he wondered why he was so quiet. Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "he just wants to have a better understanding on us to.. you know, get to know us? It's what people do," he crosses his arms. He watches as Mika was facing away from him and gets off the bed, "fine.. but I can't help you if you don't tell me...," he lowers his head. "Some relationship we have if you can't tell me about a nightmare...," he closes the door and then walks down the stairs, walking back over to Aoi, siting down on the couch.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika felt like he screwed up big time, but he didn't want to tell anyone about his past not even Yu at least not now he had buried the memory so deep that it scared him. Mika was mad at himself and punched the wall by the bed with everything he had since he was weak right now it wasn't hard at all. "I'm sorry Yu." he whispered and shut his eyes again. Every time he closed his eyes he would see his child hood before the orphanage. "Damn it all!" he yelled

Aoi watched Yu. "Is Mika alright you look upset." he said looking at Yu, Aoi sighed and looked at Yu. "You know if you have a fight you should talk it out I know after I get scared I loved to be held by the one I loved and then I would tell them everything. You might want to try it with Mika he isn't as strong as you might think he is I don't think either of you two are.," Aoi said as he watched TV, "The would you are from was dangerous and now not you might both find out that peace can trigger unwanted memories that you have burred." he looked up as he here Mika yelling. "If you do want to know the time is when they are at there weakest or you can give him time sooner or later I be he will tell you about it."

Yu looks up at Aoi and slowly nods his head, "...uh huh. He is fine enough to keep a secret from me," he crosses his arms and sulks in the couch. He looks at Aoi and looks to the side, "... he doesn't want to talk to me," he shakes his head. "Not when he can tell me something as simple as a nightmare." Yu looks at Aoi and lowers his head, covering his face and shakes his head slowly within his palm. He perks his head up a bit as he heard Mika scream but sulks again, "...it was probably his nightmare again, which he won't tell me about," he closes his eyes and lets out a soft sigh.

Aoi smiled and got up and patted Yu's head. "You both are something else. You know that." Aoi said as he walked into the kitchen to get something to drink for himself. "Maybe he is scared to tell you or doesn't really know what happened himself. A lot of the time when people wake up from nightmares they don't remember. That might be the case." Aoi said as it took a drink of water he got. "Anyway I was thinking of making something special tonight for the both of you not sure if Mika will eat it, but it will be nice to make it. Either that or I might order it out." Aoi thought about what he wanted to do change the subject now..

Mika sighed he wondered if he should tell Yu about it or not. Mika rubbed his had and took a deep breath. "Even i had forgot about it until now." Mika curled up into a ball on the bed and just thought about it. Mika didn't know about Yu's past before the orphanage either. "What should I do? Will he hate me for being a weak kid because our of all of the kids I was the strongest and oldest," he whispered. Mika then deiced unless Yu ask about it again he wouldn't tell him anything

Yu looks at Aoi as he pats his head and then sighs, looking to the side, "I just... want Mika to be comfortable with me to a point he can tell me anything that is on his mind. But I guess he isn't comfortable enough with me," he covers his eyes. Yu looks at Aoi and shakes his head, "I seriously doubt... that is the case, Mika isn't that typical. It was ... probably something that happened before we met," he rubs his chin. "Or... maybe he thought about what would happen if he can't control being a full vampire..," he sighs, not sure. Yu looks up at Aoi and then tilts his head, "hm.. well.. that's fine I suppose. But... since your ordering it, does that mean your not cooking tonight," he tilts his head as he kept staring at the stairs.

"I am still thinking about it." Aoi said walking over to the fridge and looked to see if he had everything for what he waned to make. "Never mind I have everything I need to make it. He watched Yu glace at the stairs. "Yu if your that worried about him go up and check on him again, You can't hide it from me I know your worried about him." Aoi said. "I am going to make lunch if you want it will be just a min I'm also going to start dinner so it can be nice a soft for everyone to eat." Aoi stated. "Yeah I didn't know if I had everything I needed for the food I wanted to make for the two of you. I looked up how to make it I just hadn't had time to look in the fridge. After tonight I will let both of you help me in the kitchen alright." He said smiling as he set down in a chair in the kitchen.

Mika never wanted to close his eyes again not after that dream was it because he met Aoi? Was it because an adult was being nice to him. Mika just didn't know.

Yu nods his head as he watches Aoi walk to the fridge. He tilts his head, wondering what Aoi was going to make, "well if you need any help making it, I will help you," he smiles a little. Yu perks his head up and then looks over at Aoi, lowering his head and bites his bottom lip as he presses his hand on his chest. Yu nods his head slowly, "your already thinking about making dinner when it's lunch time," he tilts his head and rubs the back of his head. "Oh well if you need any more ingredients, I will go with you to the store to get what you need to get." Yu smiles and nods his head, "but why do you not want us to help you tonight," he tilts his head confusingly. Yu stares at the stairs, "I... I will be right back," he goes up the stairs slowly so Mika didn't know he was coming this time. He walks to the door and opens the door, "Mika.. is everything okay? Both Aoi and I heard you scream before," he walks into the room.

"I'll let you know I kind of want to surprise you today and I know you don't know about money yet so it could be hard for you do go shopping." Aoi said. "After dinner I'll show you how to show alright." he said as he took a brake."I don't want you to help tonight because this will be a welcome home meal. I want this house to be your house until or if you want to find your way back." Aoi said with a smile as he watched the male start to head for the stairs. "I knew he couldn't reside going to Mika." he whispered.

Mika heard Yu's foot steps coming closer. The issue was he wasn't sure if he could keep it together. Yu was the only one that truly loved him. His family cared about him, but the more the thought about it. It was just a protector. "Yeah, I'm fine I'm going going to die or anything." Mika said his voice cracking and tears were down his face. "Yu thank you for loving me." Mika said his throat was getting dry this was the worst mid day ever and he hated it. "Please don't leave at least not for a little bit." Mika said being along was too painful at the moment. "I'll even take the chance of being in the sun during these hours if you take me with you downstairs." Mika was a downer thinking about everything in the future, but this was a new side of him his voice sounded scared. He didn't want to be alone and he regretted sending Yu away the first time. Mika pushed himself off the bed as much as he could and held out his head. Trying to change the subject, but knowing Yu it wouldn't work he held out his hand. "Once we can I want to go out and explore this word with you or at least the place we are now." Mika said as he gave Yu a cute smile.

Yu looks at Aoi and tilts his head but slowly nods his head, "oh, um okay," he smiles and nods his head slowly. He rubs the back of his head, "oh.. right," he sticks his tongue out a little, "well I could have ask around at the store." Yu nods his head slowly, "okay, sounds good. It's probably a good thing to know about." Yu looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head with a soft sigh, "well... I suppose so but I feel bad that you have to do everything by yourself." Yu goes up the stairs and bites his bottom lip, wondering if Mika was okay. Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, "w-what..? What's going on all of a sudden?" Yu sighs a little, "of course I love you Mika. I wouldn't be worried about you if I didn't love you," he blushes a little. He shakes his head, "don't worry, I am not leaving you Mika, I love you to much to leave you." Yu shakes his head slowly, "don't worry about it Mika." He looks at Mika and could hear how he sounded scared and sighs, knowing Mika was probably upset when he left him before. Yu looks at Mika and blinks a little, smiling softly and nods his head, "yes... I want to explore this world with you," he looks at Mika and kisses his cheek.

Aoi started to hum as he started to get stuff ready and pulled a out crock pot and then went to the fridge getting the stuff he needed to make curry. He was surprised that he had everything he needed because it wasn't something he normal made.

Mika smiled when Yu kissed his cheek an the realized that he was scared. Mika shook his head and cupped Yu's face. "Thank you for loving me. I'm sorry I lost my cool there for a little bit I think I got it back now. I guess this time of day is my weakest and you have seen me at a place I didn't want anyone to see." Mika sighed as he used what little strength he had right now to pull Yu into the bed with him and just hold him close. "Thank you for loving me and I love you too." Mika said he didn't understand how a dream or in this case a memory could make him so scared and loose it like he just did. "Yu I want to make you something like I use to do. You know when we were kids.I just didn't know what to fix." He said looking at Yu wondered if he would ask about it or not. Mika closed his eyes and just took in the scent of Yu still not thinking that he was real and in his arms.

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, shaking his head, "no it's okay, I just.. I am not use to us keeping secrets from each other so I guess I just overreacted," he rubs the back of his head, "so I should be the one to say sorry. So I'm... sorry," he lowers his head a little. He looks at Mika and smiles, "well, don't worry, you just help when you can Mika, I don't mind doing all the work. You know how hard working I can be," he laughs softly. He blinks and holds onto Mika, looking at him with a smile, "no.. I love you more," he pouts a little and kisses Mika's nose. Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, "you.. want to make me something," he rubs the back of his head, "like what," he wondered. Yu blinks a couple of times as he looks at Mika, smiling as he softly blushes and closes his eyes as he cuddles with Mika.

Mika looked at him and with a heavy sigh he broke his own word. "If you really want me to tell you I can. It just shocked me and I over reacted is all." He said shaking his head. "I guess we both are emotional people right now due to what happened to us." Mika said and then kissed Yu. "You know something special like food or a cake." He said smiling Mika tried to remember what cam in a cake and he remember he made it once, but never again after that.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, "I mean... if it hurts too much to talk about, I don't want to force you to tell me. It is... hard having a bad past," he rubs the back of his head and then kisses Mika with a smile. He tilts his head to the side, "so wait... is it something sweet? Or just food? Because food and something sweet like cake are two different meals," he laughs a little.

Mika bit his lip part of him wanted to talk about it, but the other part was scared of what Yu would do. "Hey Yu, do you remember your life before you came to the orphanage?" Mika asked wanting to maybe try to share his past if Yu share's his. "And I don't know I haven't made anything other than curry before, but I am going to try I want to do something nice for you." Mika said smiling and kissed him again. "You know I can't get enough of your mouth." Mika whispered

Yu looks at Mika tilts his head as he rubs the back of his head, "you mean besides both my parents thought I was a demon spawn and both tried to kill me?" He slowly lowers his head, "yeah fully remember my father coming at me with a knife... I don't think parents are suppose to that to their children." He blinks a couple of times, "wait... so does that mean it's curry," he smiles a little. He blushes and kisses Mika, smiling a little, "you like my lips that much," he blushes softly.

"Its been so long since I remembered it. My dream was about my past before I went to the orphanage. I never told anyone this my dad drank to much and would beat me ever change he got. He blamed me for my mom going crazy. My mom would call me the chosen one from god and that's where I got my name from. Now that you know a little about that to my dream. My dad was driving he was drinking; now I realized that it was alcohol. We were driving in a car it was going really fast on the highway. My mom started to scream at me telling me that I was a good boy. She opened up the car door going that speed and unfastened my seat belt. I begged her to stop and begged my dad for help. He ignored me as my mom pushed me out of a car moving at a high speed onto the highway I was screaming at them to please stop I didn't mean to make them mad if I did something wrong. I begged them to come back for me not to leave me... After they through me out of the car my dad lost control and crashed his car causing a huge pile up and I was there on the ground with broken bones and most of my body had a road rash on it from hitting the pavement. I'm sure they were trying to kill me. The weirdest thing is I think I heard my voice talking to myself and I could of sworn I saw up pick me up. I don't know maybe I am crazy and it never happened. I think I was 6 at the time that it happened. I know that you can right after I was healed.I had forgot that memory until today." Mika said as a tear ran down his face.

As if to change the subject knowing Yu was smarter than that and would have listened to his whole story he cuddled into Yu's chest. "And I said something sweet." He said. "Something that I never made before because I am sure you would love it." He whispered as he took a deep breath after telling that story it felt like a weight had been lifted a weight he didn't even know he had. "I love everything about you Yu. Your lips, face mouth and even your body." Mika said

Yu looks at Mika and blinks when he just started to suddenly telling his dream to him, didn't know just telling Mika about his past was enough to convince Mika. Yu looks at Mika as he was telling him about his dream but also what was his past. He sat there with his eyes widen, watching as Mika as he was starting to cry. He bites his bottom lip and wipes his eyes, wiping Mika's tears as well, "... in a way I am glad both of our parents are dead once we grow up with absolutely no parents. They were horrible people. How can they treat their own flesh and blood like we shouldn't have existed. If they were still around, I would show them the fear they showed me. I didn't... know you had just as rough as me Mika.. why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Oh.. right.. curry isn't really sweet," Yu laughs a little and then smiles, "well I look forward to trying it whenever you make it." Yu blushes a little, "well I love everything about you too Mika."

"I didn't want you to worry about me. I was the oldest and I needed to take care of everyone. I buried it deep inside, but every since we came to this time I have been remembering things that I never wanted to remember, Yu I didn't mean to make you cry. I never really wanted you to find out I always wanted to be the strong one. I had to, I didn't want anyone to know how weak I really was so weak that I begged my parents to love me. You should of seen me when I first went to the orphanage I was a wreck wondering why they did this if I did anything wrong. The head of the orphanage told me that I needed to be strong for the other kids. So when I was all held I build a wall up so I didn't remember. I was told that the kids would be my new family, and they were but I never was really loved they didn't know what love was they relied on me. Then you came I also remember you pushed ever nerve I had and we would get into fights daily for the first month." Mika said "Damn it I blocked everything out why is it coming back I don't want these memories Yu. So why? Why am I having them again is it because I am weak during this time of day? Damn it all!" Mika yelled again and held onto Yu this time. "I need to get a hold of myself ." He said taking a deep breath he smiled.

"I promise you will like it what ever it is and I'll try to eat with you. Maybe I can eat more if we add a little blood to my meal. I miss eating with you, but in our time there isn't food that we can waist on vampire." he whispered and kissed Yu again. "Thank you for hearing me out I didn't want to tell you, but it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now." he said

Yu sighs a little, "not telling me only makes me worry more," he pouts a little. He shakes his head, "there was nothing wrong with telling us... that is the whole point of being a REAL family, helping everyone out. But how can we when you kept such a big painful past? It was our job as family to help comfort and work together, not for one to do all the work by themselves." Yu perks his head up and looks to the side blushing, "I-I am not crying," he shakes his head. "But Mika.. I don't want you to be in pain, you already have enough pain your going through." Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, smiling a little, "well... someone had to. And besides, our family slowly open up to you so don't act like they didn't care about you Mika." Yu blinks a couple of times and sighs, "...painful memories only makes one stronger. Let them make you stronger than you already are, don't think of it as some kind of weakness," he blinks as he got held by Mika, smiling while holding him.

Yu smiles and rubs the back of his head, "hm... maybe Aoi will know what it is if you ask him. He is pretty smart after all." Yu nods his head, "you better eat it with me, whatever it is, I seriously doubt I can eat it all by myself," he laughs a little. He blushes a little and slowly nods his head, "well ... technically you ate the steak but of course, we didn't see all this food from this time in our world," he sighs, "everyone is missing out back home." Yu kisses Mika and nods his head, "sometimes... you will feel better just releasing the pain onto someone else to listen," Yu pokes Mika's nose with his.

"No I know our family cared for me, but it wasn't love or I don't think it was love." Mika said and smiled. "That and because of them I found out how being happy really felt like." Mika said. "I just felt like it was really stupid of me to beg my mom and dad not to leave me and telling them I was sorry. I should of died thinking back to being thrown out of a car on the high way, but I didn't so maybe I was made for you. I just don't understand how one human could go through so much pain and still live, but we both did didn't we. Maybe we were meant to meet Aoi so he could change out lives." he said whispering.

"Yeah that stake was really good. I wish there was some way we could take all this food back with us." he said then looked away remembering that Yu was his only friend and now his lover. "Another thing is I don't know what I should do now. I mean I don't belong with the vampires any more and I don't belong with the humans. You know we could both run away together when and if we go back." Mika said smiling he just wanted Yu an nothing more he didn't care about human's or vampires they could all die for all he cared, both sides had caused nothing but pain for the both of them.

Yu blinks a little and shakes his head slowly with a sigh, "your wrong... they did love you," he pouts a little. "You were just too busy being affected by your past with your parents to understand what true love is." He looks at Mika and then smiles a little, "I am glad... you actually realized what true happiness was." Yu looks at Mika and lowers his head, closing his eyes, "the mind is a lot more stronger than you think. You must have had a very strong will to keep on in hopes to have a better future, which in a way, you did. You met me and the others, so it was all worth it in the end." Yu tilts his head, "you really think so? I never imagine we would come back in time where adults were still around," Yu rubs the back of his head.

Yu nods his head, "yeah I am sure they would love it, beats having Shinoa's cooking," he sticks his tongue out and then felt a chill down his spine. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "you may not belong to the vampires or the humans, but you belong to me like I belong to you," he slowly nods his head, "I am sure... even my friends would let you be in the group. I mean.. they all know you.. u-uh were my brother," he blushes a little and rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and nuzzles against his chest with a smile, perking up his head a bit, "I could smell the curry from up here," he sniffs the aroma.

"i would of never thought so either, but here we are." he said looking at him. "But yet I know what I heard when I was pushed out of the car and on the verge of passing out and it sounded like my voice. Do you think we can go to the accident when it happens to see if I was right or not?" he asked.

Mika smiled. "Can't wait to see there faces when they find out I went from brother to lover." Mika shook his head. "But your friends are with the humans who want to kill every vampire so what will they do if they order them to kill me and think you have been tainted by a vampire?" He asked as he snuggled into Yu more. "What side would they choose? The human's or your side?" Mika didn't really care but just wanted to make a point. When Yu mention curry he sniffed the air "I might have told Aoi that its your favorite unless it has changed." Mika said looking away a little. He hoped that Yu would still like it after all these years. "Oh and I can't promise my cooking is any great I haven't cooked in a long time." Mika said

Yu rubs the back of his head as he nods his head, looking at Mika. "So you heard your voice when you were on the verge of dying?" Yu tilts his head, "go to the accident? Like... time travel when we both kids? Hm.. well if we time travel to here, then I am sure it is possible." Yu blinks and laughs a little, "well.. the way I acted when I was wanting to find you... they might have figured we had.. more of a brotherly relationship," he sticks his tongue out a little. Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "don't worry Mika, put your faith in me, I won't let them kill .. my boyfriend," he blushes a little as he snuggles with Mika. Yu closes his eyes, ".. I would.. hope they would pick my side. I mean they don't function like normal humans, plus we were all together before we were separately so it proves they like you around." Yu smiles and laughs a little, "so... that is why Aoi didn't want me to help, it all makes sense now and of course I still like curry." Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, shaking his head, "don't worry, I am sure if you need help, you can always ask Aoi," he looks at Mika with a smile.

"I don't know if we know if we can time travel Aoi said that it was 2001 right now. So neither of us have been born." he said looking at him. "We might not be able to find a way back and have to go the long way around. I have a rough idea of when and where it happened. All I am saying is when the time comes we go to that spot in time." Mika said. Then shook his head. "I do trust you Yu with ever thing inside me." He said looking at Yu and smiled when he stuck his tongue. Mika leaned in and kissed Yu once again. "Alright, If they don't pick our side we can go from there I will protect you with my life." Mika said and smiled. "Yeah maybe. I guess he wants to surprise you. I also told him that if its curry you probably will force me to eat. So he might be trying that as well. I think even tho I am a vampire he is worried that I am not getting the stuff I need to survive. I don't think he fully understands what a vampire is." Mika said as he started to feel better. "Is it almost three already I am starting to feel better." Mika said

"Well... if this is before we were born, then that means we time traveled. I mean.. what else would it be considered. Hey.. if this was before we were born, we could find out parents and talk to them," he laughs a little and shakes his head, "they disgust me.. so I am not sure if they were always like that or if it was before we were born." Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, "so what are we going to do here if we don't belong here," he tilts his head to the side. Yu looks at Mika and blushes, laughing a little, "do you? Because it sounds like your doubting me," he pouts a little and kisses Mika back. He looks at Mika and smiles a little, slowly nods his head, "I don't think we will have to worry about the side they will pick. I am sure they will pick our side." Yu blinks a couple of times and laughs a little, "well.. you should still eat something, you never know, your taste buds might be different now that your full vampire." Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "well if he doesn't know what a vampire is, maybe we should show him," he laughs a little. "Do you think he will freak out," Yu tilts his head. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, nodding his head, "I am glad your starting to feel better," he nuzzles against Mika.