~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"Your a jerk some times you know that." Mika said as he looked at Yu's arm that was now in front of her after hearing the blood rush through Yu's arm Mika pulled his arm close and then sank his teeth deep into Yu's arm and started to drink the precious blood that he needed. wall Mika was drinking it felt like his body was now coming alive. All the stress all the hunger was going away. Mika too three big mouthfuls of blood before pulling back and looking Yu's wound on his arm to seal the hole up.

Aoi pretended not to notice know what they're doing but he knew full well what they're doing he was glad that Mika was getting what he needed to live.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and slowly sticks out his tongue, laughing a little. He watches as Mika as he pulls his arm close and shivers as he felt Mika's teeth sinking into his skin, leaning back within the couch as he watches the movie. When Mika was done, he looks down at his arm, seeing it healing as he goes back to watching the movie.

Mika smiled and blush lightly as he himself I went back to watching a movie as well. This time the blood didn't effect him when he saw the blood on TV. Mika enjoyed the movie and was happy about.

Yu rests his head on Mika's shoulder as he continues watching the movie. He looks over at Mika, glad he was enjoying the movie. Yu looks at Aoi, "so how many movies are like this that you like," he tilts his head.

Aoi looked at him. "Usually not one movie is exactly the same, but I would say him over a dozen at least. I can't really think of how much I like and I like most things so it may be well over a hundred." Aoi said trying to think about the question.

Mika I was shocked that there was that many movies out there. He didn't understand but there could have been so much interpretations of everything. Mika look back at the movie and then at Aoi.

Yu tilts his head, "well I imagine not all movies are the same. I mean... won't that get annoying if each movie has the same plot line," he scratches the back of his head. He blinks a little and rubs the back of his head as he looks at Mika as he points at the tv, "so does this channel your on have only action movies on it," he tilts his head.

Aoi smiled. "No it has a little of everything, but there is a channel that only has Syfi movies on it. That is like stuff that isn't real, but people have fun thinking about if they were real. Tho who knows now I mean the vampire movies on that channel and they were real." he said looking and looked at him and shrugged. "SO there maybe some realness to all of those movies." he said not sure about anything any more.

Mika looked at them then wonder what kind of vampire movies there were. He looked at Yu and then closed his eyes as he yawned. Wanting to do something he never really set to long in his life he was always doing stuff. So it was weird to just sit down and think about everything.

Yu looks at Aoi and smiles a little, "wow, it sounds like there are a bunch of movies out there." He tilts his head, "have you seen them all or at least most of them?" He blinks, "they have vampire movies as well," he looks at Aoi confusingly, couldn't believe how many movies their were out. Yu looks at Mika and then smiles, resting his head on Mika's while he looks at the movie. He couldn't believe he went from fighting vampires for revenge to sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

He looked at both of them. "No I haven't see all the movies I think if you tried to watch all the movies out in the world you would have to start the day you were born and watch them all for 75 years with no sleep." he said looking at them. "I am sure there are more movies than that and each year they make more and more movies as well so who knows how many movies there are going to be in a few years." he said then gave them a warm smile.

Mika was in shock how could there be that many movies out there? He didn't know and didn't really use them when it was like this. Mika grew up not knowing about the world of movies and it shocked him to learn about all of the movies out there,

Yu looks at Aoi and then laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "wow... that must be a lot of movies, but is all those action movies even appropriate for kids?" He blinks a little, "with no sleep? That's crazy," he scratches the back of his head. He laughs, "and I am sure there will be more movies to come." Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "well we should watch as many movies as possible but.. maybe we should just watch the good ones. I am sure not all of them are good," he sticks his tongue out a little.

'that's including the kid friendly movies I mean I do have to admit all the movies for kids are kind of cheesy, but you never know what you're going to get until you watch it. You are correct not all the movies are good movies. although there is someone who thinks they are good movie. " He said smiling and took a deep breath. "I don't know how many more movies you want to watch cuz you guys seem like you aren't the type to just sit around and do nothing." Aoi said looking at Mika who was yawning

Amica Ian not knowing the last time he ever just relaxed. They were in constant war in their time so he didn't really know what relaxing was he had to admit part of him dead like it, but the other part of him was ready for some action.

"Hm? So some kid friendly action movies are the same way as these movies? Some are good and some are bad?" Yu tilts his head and smiles, "I guess... people have different tastes in movies. Which is fine of course. It would be boring if everyone liked the same thing." Yu laughs a little, "well... it's not that we are not... it's just that we are not use to it," he rubs his head as he looks over at Mika.

"I am sorry the world you come from seems really had and I don't know what we should do about it." he said looking at the both of them. "I wish you would stay here if you do find a way back this place is much more fun and free than the world you have told me about." Aoi said

"Yeah its nothing but waking up and trying to live and not die that day. I don't think I have ever had a calm day since I was a kid to be honest." he said looking at him then gave him a slight smile. "I am not use to peace so its weird and funny."

Yu looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head with a sigh, tilting his head, "well...we would like to stay here," he smiles. "Not to the fact.. we really don't know how to leave," he smiles, "but maybe... that is a good thing." He looks over at Mika and then Aoi, "yeah... it is pretty rough in our time," he scratches the back of his head. "It feels nice to just relax and not worry about ... getting killed in your sleep," he sighs.

"I am glad it was quite around here when I had no one here, the both of you make me feel alive again like I am a teenager myself and it feels great I can never thank you enough for what you have gave to me." he said looking at the both of them.

Mika looked at Yu and nodded. "It is nice to let our guards down for once and I know all about being killed in your sleep I know a lot of my kind died becase of that. Not that I care but it did happen. I can wake up the next day and not worry about anything." Mika stated.

Yu looks at Aoi, feeling kind of bad that Aoi felt lonely but was glad he enjoyed his and Mika's company. "Well we are glad you enjoy our company," he smiles. He looks over at Mika and sighs, "well... I am glad you were safe," he smiles a little and rests his head on Mika's arm.

Mika smiled and nodded. "I am happy that you are safe as well and we can stay together for as long as we feel like it." He whispered to Yu and closed his eyes.

"So you are welcome to day here long after I am gone if you want. I don't have that much of a family besides the two of you." he said smiling and looked at the both of them.

Mika looked at him then at the TV as he listened and watched the movie.

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, nodding his head as he rubs Mika's head. He blinks and pouts a little, shaking his head, "..please don't talk like that Aoi," he looks at Mika as he was watching the movie and rests his chin on his palm.

"I know I am not going to live forever and I know that Mika will out live me for a fact. I am just saying when the time comes. I hope it doesn't come for a while now that I have met you two. You both make my life happy in more ways than one." he said smiling and looked at the both of him.

Mika looked at Yu. Aoi was right he wasn't going live forever like they would or he thought they would Mika wouldn't die from old age now and he didn't think Yu would either.

Yu shakes his head, "well... as long as you take care of yourself, I am sure you will live for ... a while," he sighs. He rubs his chin and shakes his head, thinking about if Mika bites Aoi, he would turn into a vampire and live as long as Mika and him but he knew Mika only crazed his blood alone. Yu rubs his chin a little, knowing vampires lived forever but wasn't sure how long demons lived, getting a little nervous since he wasn't sure about his life span.

"Yu don't think about it right now I know that is what you are thinking about." Mika said looking at Yu and then bent over and whispered. "I will lie as long as you and then I will find a way to die I don't want to be left alone." Mika whispered.

Aoi looked at the both of them and shook his head. "I have a feeling I know what you are thinking and I don't want to be like you two. I have lived a long life and all I want to do is see the love of my life again. I will stay as long as I can, but when time time comes you have to let me go." he said looking at them.

Yu looks at Mika and lowers his head a little, biting his bottom lip as he slightly nudges Mika while laughing softly, "hey I heard some vampires know how to read minds so you better not be reading mine," he pouts a little. He rubs the back of his head, "I think... demons have a pretty long life span," he scratches his chin. He looks over at Aoi and sighs, shaking his head, "well... you have the right to live the way you want but can we stop talking about this now," he crosses his arms. He didn't like how Mika and Aoi can so casually talk like this.

Aoi smiled and nodded. "You are so weird Yu. We both are just talking about what is going to happen in the future you can't fight what will happen in this world. I mean you can, but everyone dies some time." Aoi said as he went back to the movie.

"I promise I won't read your mind at all." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to know to do next and kissed Yu's cheek. Then went to watch the movie

Yu looks at Aoi and pouts a little, "hey I am not the one that is weird, both you and Mika are weird to casually talk about death," he grumbles as he sinks within the couch, watching the movie. He looks at Mika and slowly nods his head, continues to watch the movie in slight silence as he holds his leg to his chest and resting his chin on his knee.

Aoi smiled and looked at him. "Talking about the future is not weird lots of people my age think and talk about it. Its nothing new." he said looking at them then dropped the subject.

Mika nodded and watched the movie more and didn't know how to even feel about this because of everything that was going on and he really did like this time and wanted to try to stay in it as long as they could.