~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Mika smiled and then closed his eyes. "What happens if no matter if we change the time line you always become a demon and I always become a vampire?" he asked looking at him then shook his head not sure what he should do or say next he was just thinking about everything that was going on.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu tilts his head, "I mean.... the outcome can't always be the same. That makes no sense. There has to be a way for there to be different outcomes as well." Yu sighs as he crosses his arms, closing his eyes as he lets out a yawn. He shakes his head, all he wanted to see their family again even if they weren't related but that didn't really matter to him as he holds onto Mika.

Mika nodded and closed his eyes. "You never know Yu you never know." he said as he went to sleep or at least tried to go to sleep no matter what he did he knew as long as he was with Yu it wouldn't matter the out come yes he hated being a vampire he hated the fact that every time he saw himself he would think back to the murder of his family. He hadn't even told Yu about that.

Yu sighs a little as he slowly nods his head, falling back asleep. He had his head on Mika's chest while he was sleeping but slowly turns on the bed, facing the wall and slept soundly.

Yu mumbles softly in his sleep and slowly turns on his back, stretching out his arms as he continues to sleep soundly. He felt bad for Mika he couldn't really sleep like him and he hoped there was going to be a way to do that.

Mika was feeling like he just wanted to hold YU and that is what he did. Mika didn't care about anything else he just wanted to lay down and he with him. So Mika just stayed there and sniffed he hated not sure what to do. Mika yawned. "I love you Yu. You are the best thing ever." he said

Yu could feel how Mika was holding him in his sleep, smiling a little as he holds Mika as well. He slowly opens his eyes as he could hear Mika talking and looks at him. Yu smiles, "I love you too Mika and nothing will change that," he kisses Mika's cheek.

"I hope it doesn't I care about you too much to ever let it change." he said looking at him and then kissing his cheek and wondered what they should do next. "I don't know what to do out in this world its all so new." he whispered as he opened his eyes his red eyes looking into Yu's green eyes.

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "you worry too much. Did you forget how in our world how determined I was to find you? There is no way I can let you go now, especially now that we are a couple," he blushes a little, smiling as his cheek got kissed. Yu closes his eyes and smiles, "well... let's discover what we can together," he looks at Mika as he was looking at him.

"I was determined to find and save you as well. Besides you didn't even know I was alive until you stab me. I didn't know if you survive the outside world until you stab me as well so..."Mika set trailing off as he snuggled into Yu

"Well deep down I wanted to think you were still alive but when I encountered you finally... I was so happy. Even if I ... stabbed you, which I don't feel proud of," he pouts a little as he snuggles with Mika.

Mika smiled. "I know you don't feel proud of stabbing me, but think of it this way because you stabbed me we were reunited we might have taken the long way after you stabbed me, but here we are today together. I would do anything for you I have even betrayed vampires to be with you." Mika said

Yu tilts his head and laughs a little, "well.. I am sure we could have reunited in another way without me stabbing you," he pouts a little. Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "well if we were still in our world, you would be.. in a way, betraying the vampires," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah I choose you every time and they know that. I don't think I will be welcome with warm arms when we get back to our time. I think we should just hide and make people think that we died if we have to live through the time and we can't can't change it." he said

Yu smiles a little as he kisses Mika's cheek, "I am so glad you love me so much." He rubs the back of his head with a sigh, slowly nodding his head, "well... we can always stay here and just hide it out...but two top vampires... have been here looking for us so I don't want to cause any problems for this world," he sighs a little.

Yu blinks and blushes a little, "o-of course I do you goof ball," he looks to the side while he pouts. He tilts his head and shakes his head, "I think... if it came between my friends or you... I would you choose you of course," he pouts a little as he rests his head on Mika's chest.

Mika smiled and held him. "You know I never knew I was so scared that you might leave me for them... I know they are your family as well, but I am scared about everything you know. I am scared that you would leave me for them." he said looking at him. "I love you so much Yu." he said

Yu looks up at Mika and blushes a little, "don't be silly...your ... more family than they are," he smiles. "Sure, I made good friends with them but all that matters to me is you... especially now that we are a couple." Yu smiles, "I love you too Mika."

"I am glad that you feel that way." he said looking at him. Mika blushed feeling partly bad about this, but he felt honored as well and was happy about it. "Thank you......You don't know how much that this means to me." he said smiling and held him close

"Of course I do... I even told my friends how bad I wanted to see you again," Yu pouts a little. "I am sure they will understand. They are not like the other humans," he sighs a little. Yu smiles and nods his head, "of course Mika," he kisses Mika's cheek as he holds onto Mika.

Mika smiled. "I am sure they are not like most humans, but all I know is that most humans hurt others for fun as do vampires I kind of wish that I wasn't either, but i don't know what I would be if I wan't either you know." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek as he closed his eyes again

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, shaking his head, "I spent a lot of time with them... they are not the like that at all. They only hurt those that hurt them for survival," he looks at Mika with a smile as he closes his eyes, resting his head back on Mika's chest.

Mika nodded. "I never attacked any human that didn't attack me first." he whispered wanting to go to sleep, but knew that he couldn't do it. "I want to sleep, but I know I can't really sleep this sucks. Thank you for being with me in this hour of need." he whispered