~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head. He knew Mika needed to eat as well. He felt bad for Mika and hoped that in this time line, he can prevent Mika from turning into a vampire and save their family. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "hm.. is that all you need done," he tilts his head.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Aoi shrugged. "Thats all I can think of for now. I don't know about the rest of them." he said looking at him then sighing and tried to think of something else. "I can't think of anything else after that we can sit and watch movies?" he said

Mika nodded and looked at him then took a deep breath not sure what to do next. Mika knew he needed blood because hadn't ate anything as of today. Mika did a heavy sigh.

Yu laughs a little, "well... if you need anything else done, just let us know and we will be happy enough to help." He looks at Mika and then Aoi, nodding his head, "that sounds good to me." Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, shaking his head as he rubs the back of his head, not sure what to do with Mika since he was neglecting to have blood.

Mika knew at this time Yu would know what he was doing even tho Mika was hiding it. Yu knew him two damn well and wondered what he would do about this. Hell Mika didn't even know what he was doing he just wanted to not drink blood for a little bit, but part of him knew Yu would force him to drink soon.

"Well let me know if you two need anything to eat and I make it for you." Aoi said smiling as he got up and headed to the living room. "Don't worry about it you have been helping me out and I don't really need that much stuff done now."

Yu sighs a little as he crosses his arms, hoping Mika would let him know when he was ready to drink blood. Though he couldn't help to think that Mika was forcing himself not to drink blood. He was confused onto why he wasn't asking for blood but blushes, remembering that Mika told him that drinking his blood made him horny and frisky. "We are good for now," Yu smiles as he looks at Aoi. He nods his head as he gets up, following Aoi to the living room.

"Alright, but let me know when you want some food and I'll make something for you." he said with a big smile on his face as he walked into the living room and turned on the TV to see if he could find anything to watch.

Mika took a deep breath he wondered how long he could go with out blood before he was ready to pounce someone. He didn't want it to come to that, but he also didn't want to deal with it either.

Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, smiling a little. He looks over at Mika and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "maybe.. if we watch some tv, it will distract you," he whispered in Mika's ear, slightly pouting as he sits down on the couch.

Mika smiled as he set next to Aoi and then started to watch TV wondering what he should do next. Mika looked at Yu he really did need blood soon, but he was going to try to wait till later before taking it.

Aoi closed his eyes and took a deep breath then looked at the TV as he was flipping the channels to find something good to watch,

Yu watches Mika sit down and smiles a little, watching the tv and wondered what Aoi was going to put on for them to watch. He slowly rests his head on Mika's arm, smiling a little as he rubs his face on Mika's arm. He couldn't help to think if drinking his blood also made him want to be dominated since he was the one that got dominated last time.

Mika leaned his head onto Yu as he started to watch the TV and sighed just slightly. He didn't know why he felt like doing this to himself, but part of him wanted to do this and he hated that fact.

Aoi got a found a action movie to put on so he turned it on and started to watch it. "If you don't like it let me know and I can change it." he said

Yu continues watching the tv as he rests his head on Mika's. He notices as Aoi puts on an action movie and then looks at Aoi, smiling, "I am sure it is going to be good," he starts to watch the movie.

Mika closed his eyes and took a deep breath and then opened his eyes and started to watch the movie and then closed his eyes wonder what to do do next.

Aoi looked at the TV and watched the Movie it was one of his favorites and he really liked them and really wondered if Yu and Mika would like this movie, but they didn't seem to picky

Yu slightly rests his head on Mika, looking at the tv as he watches the movie. He smiles a little as he looks over at Aoi, leaning a bit towards him, "this is really good," he whispers towards Aoi and then rests his head back on Mika.

"I am kind of sad that we didn't grow up with something like this." he said a little sad that it didn't happen the way he wanted it to. "I promise I will always love to watch movies. This is so fun and I really want to watch more." he said looking at him and closed his eyes before watching the movie again.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, nodding his head, "yeah.. instead we had to grow up with losing each other, fighting, and losing our family." He smiles a little, "yeah.. this is a good movie," he goes back to watching the movie.

"I really do love this movie and I am so happy that I am going to watch this movie." he said looking at him then hugged Yu as he still watched the movie. "I wonder what is going to happen when and if we ever get back?" he whispered and took a deep breath and watched the movie and really go into it.

Aoi smiled when he was that both of them enjoyed the movie he was really happy they loved it.

Yu smiles, "yea this is a really good movie. I wish we could do things like this.. besides being part of the action," he pouts a little and hugs Mika. He looks at Mika and shrugs his shoulders, "we... will figure that out when the time comes," he goes back to watching the movie.

Mika nodded and bit his lip the hunger was starting to get stronger and when the person on TV died and his blood split out onto the ground Mika had to close his eye at this point he knew that Yu could probably feel his hunger and the need for him to eat.

Yu continues to watch the movie until he felt Mika shifting around next to him. He looks at Mika and tilts his head and sighs, "Mika... is everything okay? Your reacting kind of ... on the weird side. You shouldn't wait to drink what you need," he pouts. He rubs his chin, thinking of a situation and blinks, "Mika.. does drinking blood from the source trigger your lust or does drinking blood in general do it," he whispers at Mika.

Mika looked at him. "No not drinking from the source, but that cake I don't know what I did with the cake, but it triggered it so much everything I think about your blood now I want to get turned on." he whispered. "I really need blood really bad, but I think drinking or eating the blood with food makes it worse some how." he whispered looking at Yu. and looking at his neck wanting that good blood of his. "No I can't." he whispered trying to hold off but now his body felt like it was on fire craving the blood needing it.

Yu listens to Mika and then tilts his head, "so.... you need to drink it straight from my neck instead of eating it within food dishes? That is... kind of weird in a way," Yu laughs a little. He looks at Mika and then smiles, "well... you have two options, you can either be good and just drink my blood...or I will force my blood to come out. So what will you decide," he pokes Mika's nose.

"you're the worst you know that. Why does either one of those have to be an option? Why can't I just go without for awhile? I used to do it all the time when I was a half breed." Mika knew real reason it was because full vampires needed blood more than half vampires, but he still didn't want to keep taking blood part of him always want to be human. Mika bit his lip and took a deep breath before saying. "You wouldn't dare force me to do something I don't want to would you?" Mika knew the answer and he knew he was going to be forced to drink some blood.

Yu pouts a little as he crosses his arms, "well.. until we figure out if we can change the past... this is the present right now and you need blood to survive." He lifts an eyebrow, "because... you look like your suffering and I don't seeing that." He sighs and grumbles, "well.. I don't want to see you go hungry since you look hungry," he pouts.

Mika sighed Yu was so right he was suffering right now. Mika wondered what Yu would do if he found out how much he was suffering right now. The blood was so tempting he was craving it. "All right I guess you win I do need blood"

Yu looks at Mika while he continues pouting, wondering when Mika was going to give up and admit that he needed blood. He then smiles a little and nods his head, "good... you finally admit you needed blood," he grumbles annoyingly and lifts his arm up to Mika's mouth.