~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"I see eggs and I am not sure what this is." he said pulling out some bacon and looked at Yu. "I feel like I have seen this a long time ago, but I am not sure what to do or how to make it." he said thinking about it. "What about you?" he asked Yu not sure what to do next. "Maybe you should look its been a long time since I had food so I don't really know what most things are."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu rubs the back of his head and takes the package, pointing to the name, "b....acon? I think this is breakfast related. I know eggs are," he smiles a little. "I think you just cook it so it isn't raw." Yu tilts his head and notices bread on the counter, rubbing his chin, "how about toast with some egg and bacon on top. And if there is cheese, I am sure that will taste good," he smiles and nods his head slowly as he reads the instructions on the bacon, rubbing the back of his head.

"I don't know how to cook bacon." he said looking at him then shrugged and yawned. Mika then nodded. "Alright that is fine I have never seen or heard of bacon before so I will let you cook it and I will make toast and eggs." he said grabbing some toast and some eggs out. "What type of eggs should we make?" he asked

Yu rubs his chin as he reads how to cook bacon, "it looks like the packaging the bacon comes in tells you how to cook bacon," he looks at Mika. He nods his head as he grabs a frying pan and walks to the stove, "hm... scrambled might be good," he looks over at Mika as he read the instructions on the bacon's package.

Mika nodded and got a bowl out and started to brake and mix the egg together and then got out another pan and turned on the stove as he started to cook the eggs to try to make scramble egg and smiled as he did so and soon he had the eggs ready. "I got them done." he said as he put the eggs on a plate

Yu puts the bacon slices into the pan and turns it on high. He takes a wooden spoon and mixes the bacon within the pan so the bacon didn't burn. He looks over at Mika and smiles, "those sure don't take long to cook," he laughs a little as he looks down, seeing the bacon was ready for serving so he puts the stove top on low for now.

"No I am use to having to cook that its the one thing I remember how to cook from a kid." he said smiling and looked at the bacon. "Well the Bacon? smells good." he wasn't sure if the cooked thing was called bacon or not.

Aoi came into the kitchen yawning and smiling. "Morning you two you are up early." he said.

Mika looked at him. "Never went to sleep so yeah." Mika said shrugging.

"Well do you boys need any help?" he asked

Yu laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I don't think it is that hard to cook either," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at the bacon and rips a piece off to try it, "it tastes good too," he smiles. He jolts and looks over at Aoi, smiling, "morning Aoi." He looks at Mika and then looks at Aoi, shaking his head, "no... it's fine. You just sit down at the table, breakfast is almost done," he smiles a little.

"Morning boys did you cook this for me?" he asked as Mika set the eggs down in front of him

"Yeah, but I don't know if the eggs are any good I made them from when I was human to how I liked them. So if you don't like them let me know." he said sitting down across the table and waited for Yu to sit the bacon on the plate.

"I am sure they will be just find so don't worry about it." Aoi said smiling

Yu smiles a little and nods his head, "we... wanted to show how grateful to you we were since you helped us out so much since we first came here." He walks to the table with the plate of bacon, putting some on Aoi's place, "would you like anything to drink," Yu looks at Aoi.

Aoi smiled as the bacon got set on his plate and he just smiled. "Well thank you so much for this. It means a lot that you guys I am happy. I always like helping young people out when I can." he said smiling. "I will take tea or Apple juice." he said smiling

Mika nodded and looked at him. "I know you didn't have to, but you have also restored what little hope I had in humanity." Mika said looking at him. "Its still not much, but its something." he said

Yu looks at Aoi and tilts his head, "it's the least we can do for you since you helped us," he smiles. He nods his head as he looks in the fridge, taking out the apple juice since he didn't really know how to make tea. He looks at Mika and then looks at Aoi, placing the cup of apple juice down in front of Aoi.

Mika set down and took a deep breath wondering what he should do next and didn't know what he needed to do.

"Thank you boys. Did you make anything for yourselves?" Aoi asked looking at them.

Mika shook his head. "There was no need I am not really hungry." he said that was a lie he really wanted some blood, but was trying to act like he didn't need any for the time being he wanted to hold off as long as he could

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, hoping he was okay as he sits down at the table. He smiles and nods his head but then shakes his head to Aoi's question, "nah I am not really hungry right now. It's still way too early for me to have a desire to eat anything," he laughs a little. "I just.... well we just wanted to treat you to a nice breakfast." Yu looks over at Mika, "Mika.... is everything okay," he tilts his head to the side.

"Well thank you two for this it does mean a lot to me more than you know." he said smiling and looking into the others eyes as he started to eat the food with a smile on his face. "Yep its is really good thanks again." he said as he ate everything on his plate and drank all his juice.

Mika shook his head. "I am fine I promise." he said looking at Yu wondering when he would pick up with what he needed. Mika yawned out of boredom and looked around the room as if he was looking for something. Mika was really trying to see if he felt any vampires and he didn't. He didn't know why it was just something he was use to doing.

Yu looks at Aoi and smiles, nodding his head slowly, "it's no problem. We are just glad we can treat you to some breakfast." He watches as Aoi was starting to eat, smiling, "that's good. We are glad you like your breakfast." Yu looks over at Mika and pouts a little, "... are you positive," he crosses his arms with a slight grumble. He grabs a piece of paper, writing down the stuff he used just in case if Aoi wanted to restock. "Aoi... is there anything you need at the store," he tilts his head.

"it's up to you we don't have to go to the store just yet. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow. We usually don't need to go to the store every time we use stuff we go when we need it." Aoi said as he looked from Mika to Yu

"I'm fine." Mika said looking at them and then took a deep breath. Then looked around the room knowing that Yu would find it out eventually.

Yu looks at Aoi and tilts his head to the side, "so you don't want to keep things in stock when it is used," he rubs the back of his head. "Well whenever you need us to go, we will be happy to help," he smiles a little. Yu looks at Mika and pouts as he goes to his ear, ".... if you don't tell me, I will have to punish you," he whispered and sneakily gives Mika's ear a nip.

"I will let you two know when we need more." Aoi said as he got up and cleaned the empty plate that he had just used. "You guys are so great you know that."

Mika shook his head Mika made a little noise and looked at YU. "I promise I am fine I don't need anything right now I will let you know when I do need something." he said looking at him

Yu looks at Aoi and smiles, "well if you need anything, we will gladly go to the store to get it for you. Just let us know." He stands up and takes the plate, "we are glad you liked it Aoi," he takes the plate to the sink in the kitchen. He walks back to Mika, "you better," he whispered in Mika's ear while pouting.

Aoi nodded. "I promise I will let you know about what I need and went to get it." Aoi said smiling and looked back to the both of them knowing that Mika needed something as well, but he didn't know what.

Mika nodded and looked at him. "I promise I will let you know no matter what." he said smiling and looked around the room and back at the cake he didn't want blood yet, but it smelled so good.

Yu smiles at Aoi and nods his head, looking at Mika, "don't worry, I will feed Mika when he is ready to eat," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and pouts a little, "you better or ... you will regret it," he laughs softly. He tilts his head, "you... want cake for breakfast," he laughs a little, noticing the way Mika was looking at the cake that was made for Mika.

"No I am fine I shouldn't have cake this early." he said sighing and shook his head and then shook his head. I am fine Yu I promise I will tell you when I want to eat." he said wanting to hold out longer than normal not really sure, but he needed to take a brake from blood.

Aoi nodded and looked around and gave them both a soft smile.

Yu laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah... it's way too early for that at the moment," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and pouts, slowly nodding his head, "alright but just make sure to let me know or I won't forgive you if you deny having something to eat," he crosses his arms. He looks over at Aoi and smiles, "do you have any chores you need us to do today," he tilts his head.

Mika looked at Yu he was good ad looking past him and he didn't know what he should do either he did need blood, but didn't want to drink any. He really liked Yu's blood, but part of him didn't want to deal with any of this.

"Um.........I need laundry done, but its whatever." he said smiling and looked at him