~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"Us being human again would still be really nice." he said smiling. "I never want to loose you again Yu if I do I would destroy the world to get you back." Mika said looking at him. "We are everything to each other and right now we are the only people we have in this world that know what we went through." he whispered and looked at Aoi as Yu was talking to him after Yu had pouted and nudged him which Mika only had the biggest smile to that.

Aoi looked over the receipt and smiled. "You did mostly well, but you didn't need to give a 10 you could of just gave them this 1 dollar bill and it would of been the same." Aoi said and explained each bill to Yu and Mika. Just to let them know what they could of done but also what they did was fine as well.

Mika looked back out the window wondering what more he could learn from this world. "Thank Aoi." He said turning back to look at him, "Hey Yu I might want to try to make it soon. So I am going to been more than the normal about of blood." He told Yu.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu smiles and then nods his head, "yeah, it would be pretty nice. But regardless on what we are.. we will always be together," he looks at Mika and nudges him with a soft laugh, "I don't think you really need to worry about losing me again." Yu sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "yeah... we both went through some pretty bad stuff," he sighs a little. He looks at Mika smile which made him smile as well. He looks at Aoi and tilts his head, "I just wanted to make sure I paid them the right amount of money," he rubs the back of his head. "Hm.. well I will be sure to keep it in mind for next time." Yu looks over at Mika and nods his head, "I am sure it will turn out great Mika," he smiles a little.

Mika looked at him and smiled. "So when we get back if we get back. Can we just take off together? You know disappear? That blast everyone but the two that can with us will think that we are dead." He said looking at Yu. "It might be a chance at a fresh start away from the vampires and humans." Mika said. After he heard Aoi explain money again. This was the one thing that he wasn't sure he knew about and it was weird. "Alright I think I might get it now." He said and nodded.

"So are you two going to go back out and explore I know you might want to. So don't hold back just try not to get into any trouble when you do go out." He said smiling. "That is all I ask it will be weird if they start asking questions about you. Most people aren't open to the idea as I will be. If you do get into trouble please tell them you are with old man Aoi. They will bring you to me and I will make something up." Aoi said.

Mika has a small smile on his face this human was kind of cool unlike the grownup humans in there time.

Yu looks at Mika and blinks a little, "you don't even want to become friends with my friends? They aren't typical humans you know," he pouts a little with a slight grumble. Yu sighs a little, "they know.. we aren't exactly humans so they might expect something, they are not stupid," he laughs a little. "Fresh start? As in separating them," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at Aoi and then nods his head slowly, "oh so I see now," he smiles a little, "so I gave the clerk too much money so she gave me change." Yu looks at Aoi and laughs a little, "you know us so well for just recently meeting us." He blinks a little and shakes his head, "we wouldn't do that.. we already attracted too much attention since day one," he laughs a little. Yu looks at Aoi and slowly nods his head, "we will try our best not to get in any trouble." He looks at Mika and smiles, "ready to head back out," he starts walking towards the door.

"I don't mind your friends, but in the blast they will think we died....Its a good chance to not be involved in the war and watch from afar you know." Mika said and shrugged knowing that Yu might not go for it. Mika smiled listened to everything that was going on and then looked at Yu. "Yeah I guess we do draw too much attention." Mika said thinking about his red eyes and Yu's deep green eyes. So far he hadn't seen anyone else with the eye colors they both had. "Yeah I am ready to head out and see this place." he said as he headed to the front door. Mika wanted to learn more about this place and the only way was to look around.

"If you guys come back in a few hours you can help me make dinner." Aoi said as he waved both of them off

"I mean.. I suppose it would be nice to not be involved with war anymore.. but what about my friends? They might still be involved," Yu lowers his head with a sigh. He laughs a little and nods his head, "I can only imagine how many people thought we were freaks...," he sighs a little as he rubs the back of his head. Yu smiles and nods his head a little, "yeah we mind as well so we can learn more about it." He looks at Aoi and then nods his head with a smile, "alright, we will be back soon," he opens the door and then walks outside once again, "so.. what should we see first," he looks at Mika.

Mika sighed it was there once change to get out of it all and he wanted to go back for his friends. Mika couldn't blame him tho if it was there family he might want to do the same thing. Mika shrugged and walked out of the house and took a deep breath in the fresh air that was void of death. "Its up to you Yu where do you want to go first?" he asked as he started to walk to town. "I would love to see what everything use to look like I know that this is where we were fighting the thing that sent us back in time so I am wondering what everything looked like before it all was nothing." he said as he took off into the town.

Yu looks at Mika and then tilts his head, wondering why he was so quiet and pouts a little with a sigh, lowering his head, wondering if Mika didn't like he talked about his friends. Yu closes the door once both him and Mika were outside and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure... I am still new to the surroundings like you," he pouts a little as he walks with Mika to town. Yu rubs his chin a little and nods his head with a smile, "well that is something to do. See all the sights we missed out on when we were growing up," he looks around in the plaza of the town, wondering where to look first.

Mika smiled and grabbed Yu's hand. "I can't wait to learn about everything." he said as he started to head into town and looked around the places and building seeing people walking around with adults not a care in the world. "This place is so cool and look at everything we missed." He said smiling and looked at him not sure where to start at. "Hey Yu I think over there is where we first met when you stabbed me." Mika said not upset at all that he was stabbed by his best friend and now lover.

Yu smiles as he holds Mika's hand and nods his head, "me too. It sure will be interesting to see how things were before," he walks beside Mika into town. He walks around, watching the passing people and smiles, "yeah ... I wish it was still like this. Everyone would live so much better if people live like this," he sighs a little. Yu looks at Mika and pouts a little, nudging him slightly, "aw.. come on, do you really have to remain me about that," he grumbles slightly.

Mika smiled. "That would be a great place, No war, no fighting. Everyone in our lives happy. I wonder what would happen if we tried to stop what happened to the world." Mika said wondering if they could stop it from happening then everyone would live happy and no one would of had to die. Mika laughed a little when Yu nudged him and smiled. "But it was a romantic day where I knew that you were alive and I began my journey to fine you and get you away from the humans who were using you." Mika said and looked at him.

A few people walked by and hear this conversation and just thought they were weird. Turning there heads for a second before they went back to looking ahead.

"Besides its not like you killed me with that you could have, but you didn't." He said. "Yu no matter what happens I want to be with you forever now that we are together and I know that for both of us right now forever maybe in fact be forever." He said looking at him.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah.. it sure would be nice if we could live here instead," he sighs with a pout. He looks at Mika and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure, do you think it is even possible to even change it from happening? It would be nice to help people here so we could live here too. Yu looks at MIka while blushing a little, "b-but I stabbed you, how is that romantic," he pouts a little. Yu lowers his head and rubs the back of his head, "some of them were using me... but not the ones I became friends with." Yu looks at the people passing by as they stared at them as they past by, deciding it was best not to show any eye contact. Yu looks at Mika and grumbles a little, "o-of course, but I am glad I didn't wind up killing you... I would have very.. upset since it took so long to find you and I missed you." He looks at Mika and smiles a little, nodding his head, "don't worry, we will always be together," he continues walking with Mika around town.

"Its romantic because we found each other you know." He said smiling. "Yes I would of wished out meeting went different, but it didn't I was happy to find out that you did live on the outside." he said smiling and closed his eyes for a second and then took a deep breath. "I guess its not for you, but that is when I realized how cute you had become and I really wanted to get you away from the human's that were using you." He said looking at him. "I didn't care where we went I really didn't as long as we had each other and I got you from the people who were using you. I would of been happy. I'm not going to lie after I did that I would of wanted to go a die mostly because I did my mission. I should of know you wouldn't of let that happen no matter what." He said smiling and looked at him. "Right now despite me not being human I am happy that I am with you. I am also happy that we got a chance to see the world before it got destroyed I don't remember much from when we were kids tho." he said as he grabbed Yu's hand and held it tight. "I will follow you to the ends of the earth Yu." Mika said smiling

"Yeah ... but how we found each other wasn't really," Yu rubs the back of his head. "Unless... romance that I know about is outdated," he laughs a little. He looks at Mika and then smiles, "yeah... at least we found each other, even if we were on opposing sides," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika, "is... that why you don't want me to go back over to my friends? Because they are on the human side?" Yu looks at Mika and then sighs a little, "well.. wherever you want to go, I will go. I mean.. it did take a while to meet up again and I don't want to be separated though not all the humans were using me," he knew his friends weren't using him. They even accepted Mika when he told them about him. Yu looks over at Mika and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah, it sure is a nice scene to see for sure," he looks down at Mika's hand and then smiles, nodding his head as he leans in to kiss Mika's cheek.

"Well I don't know anything about romance I only read the books with facts in them," He said looking at him. "I have never heard or seen about romance.I did find a book on how to have sex with your partner, but it didn't even tell me how to interact with them. I just do what I feel is right." He said looking at him and then looked away. "Yeah its because they are on the human side. They are all being used, I wish there was a side that didn't have to fight a natural side. I never wanted to fight when the vampires took me out only look for you.We have a few years to figure everything out." He said looking around. "I love you Yu." He said smiling as he kissed his cheek. "This is a really good place to be.I love just looking at all the sites."

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, "did any book mention anything about stabbing with a sword," he laughs a little and sticks his tongue out a little. Yu rubs his chin, "hm.. well I am sure Aoi knows some romantic movies we can watch so we can get a pretty good idea what romance is." Yu then blinks a little and blushes, "well.. you already did that no problem," he pouts a little. He shrugs his shoulders, "well I am sure there are other books on it as well," he looks at Mika. Yu lowers his head, wondering if his friends were being used like he was and rubs the back of his head, wondering if they knew about it too. Yu nods his head slowly, "yeah.. that would have been nice but too bad it was always vampires against humans.. maybe we can change that in this time period to prevent war." Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "I love you too Mika. Yeah ... this place is very nice, I will it was never destroyed."

"No it never did say anything about stabbing with swords....." Mika said trailing off. "I don't know about romance movies or anything. I have never been the romantic type of person." He said looking at him and shook his head. "Maybe you can watch and then tell me about it." Mika asked and then looked around then back at Yu. "Did you know you are really cute when you blush and pout its like a double whammy for me." Mika said as Mika kissed Yu's cheek. "Maybe we can stop this world from ending.....I mean then our family wouldn't die, but you would never see your friends again Yu are you ok with that?" Mika asked knowing he cared a lot for his friends. "I wish it wasn't destroyed either it seems great so far. There are also a lot of people here more than what I am use to." he said smiling

Yu laughs a little and shakes his head, "well.. then that wasn't really the romantic part." He shrugs his shoulders and then smiles, "well.. you might not know about romantic movies or not a romantic person... but you sure showed your romantic side towards me," he smiles a little while blushing, "...seducing me in the shower." He tilts his head and shakes his head, "I don't think you need to be told about it since we... did it in the shower," he blushes bright red. Yu looks at Mika and then laughs a little, "is there something about me that you don't find cute," he tilts his head a little. Yu looks at Mika and lowers his head, "if it means you will get your wish to be human again.. then I don't mind," he rubs his neck. Yu nods his head smiling, "yeah... to think, all these people that are walking past us, the adults and even the kids... all dead in our time line," he lowers his head and sighs softly.

Mika smiled. "I couldn't help it Yu I waited so long for you that when I saw you like that I just couldn't help it and I might of jumped you." he said blushing slightly. "If you think about it. That wasn't really romantic, but whatever you say." he said and thought about the one thing he didn't like about Yu. "You might hate me for this.....I don't like how after you know everything that part of you wants to still go back to the human's who were using you." Mika said looking away from him. "I do want to be human again and if we stop everyone from dying then the human's won't be using you." Mika said and shook his head. "But can we really stop something that big from happening?" he asked looking at Yu. "Its kind of sad if you think about it everyone dead or close to being dead." Mika said looking at him.

Yu looks at Mika and then blushes as he blinks a couple of times, "well.. you surely did jump on me," he laughs a little, "you... took away my virginity as well." He tilts his head, "but... isn't sex an act of romance," he looks at Mika confusingly. Yu tilts his head to the side and rubs the back of his head, "well... I seriously doubt everyone that I befriend was using me really," he shrugs his shoulders. Yu taps his finger on his lip, "I mean.. we first got to see how it happened in the first place to prevent it from happening." Yu lowers his head and slowly nods his head, "there.. has to be something we can do once we know what caused all this death," he looks back up at Mika.

"Hey you took my virginity as well so don't complain." he said smiling. "I don't know if that was romantic or not you know." he said looking at him and tried to think about it. "I mean I guess it can be," Mika rubbed his blond hair. "Romance is to completed lets ask Aoi about it and what it is and all that stuff later. My head hurts trying to think about it." he said "You never know they might of all been using you." Mika said then looked at him. "So I heard a little about what happened the adults died from the vampires. So there was a vile that got dropped and busted open after that what ever was it in with air bone and killed all the adults. I think the vampires made it so they could rule the world, but I am not sure on all that I only heard rumors." He said looking at him. "I will have to remember more later, but as I said they are rumors so they might not be right." Mika said sighing as he looked around more

Yu pouts a little, "hey you took my virginity first," he flails his arms a bit with a grumble. He laughs a little, "Maybe if we ask around or just Aoi, we would get the answers we need. I mean, didn't it feel romantic when we had sex with each other?" Yu nods his head and laughs a little, "I am sure Aoi will have fun answering all of our questions," he sticks his tongue out a little. Yu tilts his head and shakes his head, "I seriously doubt it Mika.. you just think that way because you didn't like the humans as much as the humans not liking vampires." Yu tilts his head, "that's it? Well.. I guess we can see what we can do, maybe it will be something we can change," he smiles a little. Yu continues to look around, watching some kids hopping around, "hm? I wonder what they are doing," he tilts his head to the side as he continues watching the kids.

"I guess it did fell a little romantic? I am not sure what being romantic feels like so I have no idea what it makes me feel like." Mika said confusing himself. "Aoi is the best I am glad we found him." He said looking at Yum and then back around. "I guess I don't know I haven't been human in a few years so I guess I have stopped thinking like a human you know." He said as he shook his head and took a deep breath. Then looked at the kids who were playing. "Yes I think that might of been it and I guess we could go over there an ask, but you never know with kinds they might not want to talk to us." he said looking at the kids they seemed to be playing a game. "I think they might be playing, but I am not sure what. Should we watch or keep going?" he asked

Yu shrugs his shoulders a little, "well... we can always ask just so we can know for sure." He laughs a little, "I wonder what Aoi will feel about our new questions," he rubs his chin a little. Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, "well I can assure you, not all humans think the same, I been with them for a while," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika as he then looks at the kids, scratching the back of his head and shakes his head, "nah, let's continue looking around," he smiles a little.

"Let me tell you Yu. Right now you and Aoi are the only humans that I can be around right now all of these people are just so care free they don't even know that something bad is going to happen." He said looking down and then back up. "I know I was once human, but every since our family died I never wanted to get close to another human again. All the grown ups or older kids just used us." Mika whispered then took a deep breath. "Yeah Aoi is going to think we are really weird, but hey at least he can understand and explain stuff to us." he said smiling. "Enough about that yes lets go on I am sure there are other things we want to see. I really am liking how everything looks." he said looking around there was happiness in his eyes it was the first time that Mika had been this happy this way in a long while.