~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"I try not to be hard on myself but you know it's kind of hard not to.... I feel responsible for everything and you know that as well." He said sighing. "I'm not sure why I feel responsible but I do."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, shaking his head, "no... it's not all your doing," he pouts a little as he nudges Mika. "It was also mine... for not making sure it was safe enough to escape," he rubs the back of his head.

"But I am the one that got all the stuff and gave our family hope of going to the outside world you know." he said looking at him and then sighing not sure what to do next. "I'm sorry I'm getting worked up. Damn it all why did it have to happen to us why couldn't we have someone great like Aoi in our lives the time we were born sucks." Mika said and sighed looking at him

Yu rubs his chin a little and sighs, shaking his head as he looks at Mika, "we were in such a rush to leave... we didn't make sure it was safe. So... I guess it is both of our faults then," he crosses his arms. He lowers his head, "unfortunately... not everyone is as great as Aoi. But... it would have been great," he smiles slightly.

"Yeah I guess so." he said sighing and the smiled. "Yeah it would of been great to have him with us you know." he said smiling and looked at him. "He is so kind and caring he helped us out so many times that I don't even know what to think about anymore. I just hope that we are like him when we are older."

Yu nods his head with a smile, "it's... going to feel very out of place once he is gone," he lowers his head slowly. "Yeah Aoi helped us when we needed it while other people probably thought we were weird." Yu rubs the back of his head, "well... if we continue living the way we are, I don't think we can get older. But that might be only if we are successful helping our family out."

"Yeah it is he has become part of our family." he said sighing and looked at him wondering what they should do next. "Lets help Aoi out as much as we can you know." he said smiling and looked at him. "Well our bodys might not age, but our minds will age you know." he said looking at him then looked at him. "We will know stuff we will." he said smiling

Yu looks up at Mika and smiles, nodding his head, "that ... is probably all we can do. He already seems rather happy since we entered his life." Nodding his head, "yeah you do have a point," he smiles a little. "But... I hope we can succeed, I miss everyone," he rubs the back of his head.

"He does and I know that I am a hell of a lot happier that we found him and he was making me smile at least on the inside and I really love it." he said smiling and kissed Yu's cheek. "I hope so to...but if we don't we cant touch our past selves i heard bad things happen that way."

Yu smiles and nods his head, "yeah. It sure is different here than in our time... and I am glad we are getting a break from fighting.... even if those vampires followed us," he rubs the back of his head with a sigh. He looks at Mika and nods his head, "well.. it's possible we can't touch our past selves... but we can at least guide everyone to success."

He nodded and sighed. "I am liking the whole no fighting to live type thing and lots of food as well." He stated looking at him as he got up. "We should take a bath soon." Mika said

Yu nods his head and then smiles, "yeah the food really is good. I just wish you ... can enjoy it," he pouts a little and rubs the back of his head. "Yeah, let's make our way to the bathroom," he gets off the bed and stretches.

"yeah I want to enjoy it just as much as the next person it's not fair...I really do hate not being able to try the new food...,but what are you going to do when you can't really do anything about it." He said as he was heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

"Well.. just think, if we are successful with this, you will be able to eat anything," Yu looks at Mika with a smile. He heads to the bathroom with Mika and starts taking off his clothes, leaning down a bit and turns on the water.

"I know I really hope we are." he said smiling as he went into the shower and took off his clothes. "After this we need to help Aoi with what ever he needed help with I am sure he will need help as well." he said as he got into the shower once it was warm and just smiled happy that he was in the warm shower

"We will be sure we are successful... I want our family to be with us... and I want you to be happy with not just blood in your diet." Yu was washing himself, enjoying the warm water and nods his head, "yeah we will be sure to help Aoi once we are done here."

"Yeah I am learning to live with this shit...I hate every second of if, but with you it makes me feel a little better with you next to me." he said looking at him and then closed his eyes as he let the water wash over him. "Thank you for everything."

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah and I will continue to be with you, no matter if we succeed or not... but I really hope we do." He washes himself and smiles, "of course, I am always by your side," he kisses Mika's cheek.

Yu blushes a little and nudges Mika, "you should already know that I will be by your side, no matter what. Especially since now we are... in a relationship," he smiles and rests his head on Mika before going back to washing himself.

"Good I always think you might decide that you don't like me one day and head out you know." he said sighing and shook his head. "Or that someone will tell me that you are not here for me and stuff like that." he said looking at him not knowing what to do next

"D-Don't be stupid... of course I love you and would never abandon you," Yu looks at Mika while blushing as he was grumbling. He rubs his head, "well if we do get jobs, it sounds like we will be doing different ones but at least we can help support Aoi as well. Maybe... we should do the jobs at night or something so we can help Aoi during the day and work while he is sleeping... or one can work and stay home with Aoi. Vice versa," Yu rubs his chin a little as he was washing himself.

"I know, but I can't help think that somewhere deep down inside me." he whispered and smiled "Its up to you...You are the one who needs more sleep than I do." he said looking at him not sure what they should do. "I'm guessing you are going to be a cook aren't you or what ever that chick said aren't you." Mika wondered why they would be apart if they got the same job.

"Well... there is no reason to be worried, we are together, end of story. So just accept it," Yu looks at Mika while he pouts a little. He tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, wondering how it would work out before looking at Mika, "hm... I think she said waiter," he rubs his chin a little. "But you already said you didn't want to work there. You wanted more of a bounty hunter kind of job."

"yeah I just don't want to be in a place with out my weapon again I got hurt to bad and it really hurt more so than normal and it sucked.....God I hate picking sides and when you pick no side both sides come after you." He said letting the water rush over him. At least the human side doesn't know about this yet." He said then kissed Yus cheek.