Page 99 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Re: ~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

"Pork and Chicken they are not good raw at all and can have health hazards." he said looking at them then took a deep breath wondering what to even tell him to eat

Mika looked at him and then smiled and looked at him then sighed. "I really don't care what I have to eat. I am not really that picky." he said looking at him then sighed
    Last edited by Dragongirl26; 02-15-2020 at 05:50 AM.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert FriskyKittyKat69's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    FriskyKittyKat69 Inventory
    Hyakuya Mikaela Hyakuya Yuuichirou Yukiya Ayase Nai Muhinyi

"I mean... I think vampires can mostly eat anything without worry of getting sick..," Yu says softly with a sigh. He rubs his chin, "well if pork of chicken isn't good and you had steak before, what about beef," he looks at Mika with a smile.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

He shrugged and looked indifferent. "I guess I can I just don't know what I should do. I don't feel like I belong here... And I'm not sure that I will ever fit in this place." He said sighing and looking at him. Mica then put his hand over his head "I don't even know why I'm acting like this." He said

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, sighing, "just because your... different then everyone else doesn't mean you don't belong here," he pouts a little and nudges Mika. "Besides... since we are in the past, we could probably prevent us from turning into a demon and a vampire. It will revert us back to pure humans but we can still fight if we need too...but only problem is.. if we take too much damage once we are fully humans... we will probably die," Yu lowers his head.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I know that all too well I just don't know what I should do. I feel like an outcast here. It's just so weird I'm not sure what to do I don't feel like I belong, but part of me thanks that I will be the same as I am now I really never felt like I belonged in this world." Like I said looking at him and then rubbed his leg and leaned against him. "Please prove me wrong I need to be proved wrong."

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "well... if your a outcast, then I am one as well since I am not fully human either," he looks to the side and pouts. "I just... got more of a food option apparently," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and blushes a little, "how... should I prove you wrong," he tilts his head to the side.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I really don't know and you do know more about food than I do its still all new to me I am not use to food yet." he said looking at him and then sighed wondering what they should do next. "So what do you think would be best for me to eat?" he asked looking at him

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu tilts his head, "you really think so? I feel like the food in this time is ... alot more different than our time. Some of the stuff on the menu sounds familiar but I am not really sure," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Mika, pointing at the beef, "I think you should try this," he smiles a little.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Mika looked at the menu and then nodded. "Sure I will try it. I am sure its good. Hell I don't know what all human food you have there any more the only one I remember is curry." he said looking at him then sighed shaking his head at the memories. "Alright I can't wait to try it." he said smiling.

Aoi looked at them and then smiled. "If you don't know anything you don't know what it is then I can try to help you know what it is you know." he said

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little as he leans back within his seat, re looking at the menu and notices curry was on the menu as well, tilting his head a little. He didn't know if eating curry would make Mika upset or not so he decided to keep quiet since Mika seemed excited to try beef. He looks at Aoi and smiles, "yeah it would be nice to know about some foods we don't know about," he then looks at Mika, sniffing around and enjoys the aroma of the foods being cooked and served.

Page 99 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles