~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu watches as Mika was eating the cake and smiles but then blushes when he remembered obviously his blood was in that cake. He looks at Aoi and then nods his head, "yeah everything you mentioned sounds really good, so I wouldn't mind trying it." He tilts his head and smiles, "would you really," he felt kinda bad for Mika though since he could only eat rare bloody meat. He really wish there was a way to reverse Mika's whole vampire process.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"Yeah I don't mind at all." he said smiling and looked at him with a smile on his face

Mika ate the cake wish he could taste some of this stuff, but knew that he couldn't not even a taste because it would make him sick and he was tired of it he hated being a vampire and it really sucked. Mika finished off his cake and looked at him. "Yu I bet you will like the food." he said smiling

Yu smiles, glad Aoi was so nice to treat them, unlike all of the other people were just staring at them like they were freaks. He watches Mika eat his cake, still feeling bad Mika couldn't eat like him and Aoi. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, nodding his head slowly, "y-yeah... it all sounds good," he rubs the back of his head.

Mika looked down feeling like crap and hating the fact that he was a vampire. "Well I hope you have fun eating the food." he said looking at him with a smile and thought about something that they could do. Right now Mika didn't want to leave the house.

"Oh yeah Mika you might want to change clothes there is blood all over your shirt." Aoi said looking at him noting that Mika hadn't change clothes since he got back from battle

Yu looks at Mika and lowers his head, not really happy he was going to be the only one to eat the food. He wanted Mika to enjoy it as well but knew Mika wasn't going to eat it. He looks at Mika's shirt and then looks at Aoi, "oh... he was too exhausted to change so he didn't really have the chance too," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah sorry it was my fault." he said smiling and looked at him then took a deep breath wondering what was going to happen next. "I'll change soon I promise." he said looking at the both of them.

"Alright do you want to go out to eat tonight?" Aoi asked looking at him and then took a deep breath wondering what to do next.

Yu tilts his head and lowers his head, biting his bottom lip. He wondered if they should start bringing their weapons with them now that the vampires fully knew they were here. He knew half of the reason why Mika was all messed up because he had to get his and Mika's weapon. He looks at Aoi and looks at Mika, "well... do you want to go out," he tilts his head to the side.

"it's up to you." He said looking at both of them.

"I'm going to change just incase." Mika went yo stairs and changed his clothes and put the bloody shirt and sighed not sure what to do with it, but he would dealing with the blood later. He took a deep breath and sighed as he was trying to calm down

Yu rubs the back of his head and then thinks, watching as Mika headed upstairs to the bedroom they were staying in to change and sighs, "I just... don't know. I mean I feel rather bad that Mika has to eat his food raw to be interested in it," he pouts and crosses his arms.

Aoi started to think. "So it has to be raw do you think he could eat raw fish?" He asked looking at Yu. "Mostly because there's this thing called sushi and it's raw fish on rice at least the good ones are." He said

Yu looks at Aoi and tilts his head as he rubs his chin, thinking about if Mika would be able to eat sushi. "Hm... I am not sure, I think it has to involve having some hint of blood in it.. but maybe Mika will like sushi."

"I don't know maybe he can bring his own bottle of 'sauce' with him? That way he can use it as he wants just don't let anyone know that its blood." he said looking at him and was thinking.

Mika walked back into the room and looked at them wondering what they should do next. "Alright I am all clean for now."

Yu looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose that would work." He laughs a little and scratches the back of his head and then looks at Mika before looking at Aoi, "do you have anything... I can put the special sauce in," he tilts his head.

"Yeah give me a second." he said a he go and looks into the selves by the sink he pulled out a bottle and looked at Yu. "Here ya go I hope this helps I just hate to see him miss out on stuff." he said looking at him

"Whats going on?" Mika asked looking at him and then thought about it wondering what to do next.

Yu looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head. He looks at the bottle and then nods his head before looking at Mika, smiling, "I am going to give you some of my blood.. in this bottle that you can use to put on your food when we go out. Kind of like how your previous master did it for you."

Mika nodded and then looked at him "why do you care if I eat human food or not? Heaven's anybody else has a vampire they wouldn't care less." He said looking at Yu. It might have been because he was a vampire too long but he could not wrap his head around y his lover was doing this for him I mean he wasn't human anymore so why?

Yu looks at Mika and lowers his head, "well... I don't just want you drinking blood and like Aoi said, I feel like you will just miss out on eating some nice food." He sighs a little, hoping there will at some point, be a way to reverse Mika being a vampire. "So is sushi good," he tilts his head as he looks at Aoi.

Aoi nodded. "Yes sushi is good and if you don't like sushi you can get other things at the restaurant. Bless you guys both want to eat in. I might be able to call some favors and have them delivered to the house if you want to do that."

Mika looked at both of them. They both were trying so hard to include him in. Mika it just did not know why or how he couldn't wrap his head around it and it confused him. "It's your call" he stated

Yu looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head, "well... I suppose if we do eat here, we don't have to worry about ... anyone asking about the.. sauce," he laughs a little. "But it sounds like the options delivered are more... limited," he rubs the back of his head.

"It really is I am not sure why, but it is." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath wondering what to do next.

Mika nodded and looked down."You don't have to take it with me you really don't. I can stay here and get some work done." he said looking at him and gave them a smile he really did want to go, but he was feeling a little scared.

"So eating out sounds like a better option since there is more to select from," Yu rubs the back of his head and then looks at Mika. He sighs and shakes his head and then smiles a little, "don't Mika, you won't be the only one at the restaurant. Both Aoi and I will be there with you... so there is no need to be nervous."

"Alright....I guess I'll go with both of you.....I not sure why we are going out so soon after the attack they could still be out there waiting for us..." Mika started then shook his head. He would feel better if he could have his sword in him in public.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "if they get your scent, they will know where Aoi's house is and that we are living here.. for the time being. We will be putting us and Aoi in danger if one of us stays behind. Not to mention, it is time to eat as well," he scratches the back of his head.

Yu smiles a little as he looks at Mika, "you know it's for the best...," he pouts and then looks at Aoi, "alright we are ready to go, lead the way," he rubs the back of his head.