~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

During one of the battles there was a big explosion Only a few people were caught up in it. Mika and Yu got caught up in the blast along with the evil vampires Ferid and Crowley. Mika and Yu wake up to find themselves in the past the year was 2001 and the adults weren’t dead. The strange thing is they were the only two where they woke up. To there shock Mika and Yu have to blend in with the world of the past and maybe save this world from being destroyed

Name: Mika

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mika woke up with a killer headache bringing his hand to his head he opened his eye. Blinded by all the lights he heard a voice that he didn’t recognize.

“Hey you ok?” A random person said. “Are you Cosplaying?”

“What I’m fine.” Suddenly Mika jerked up and looked aroud. “YU?”

“If your talking about the other that is dressed weird he is over there.” The man said pointing to Yu’s still unconscious body.

Pushing himself off the ground he walked over to Yu. “Damn I have a migraine.” When he got to Yu he set down.

“So you you guys need anything?” The man ask.

Mika shook his head everything started to come into vision and the man standing before him was a old man he looked like he was in his 70’s. Mika looked at him in shock then looked around, nothing was destroyed and everything was so bright. “No we are fine, but I do have a question where are we?” Mika asked.

“I saw you fall from the sky, but did you hit your head that hard? This is Tokyo. Are you sure you kids are alright?” He said as he saw the boys eyes grow wide with shocked.

“One more stupid question What is the year?” Mika asked.

“2001, I know you told me you were alright, but here.” The old man handed Mika a card with a number on it. If you need anything call this number I will pick up it seems that something might not be right, but I’m not going to push. Get your friend some care.” The man said.

Mika nodded and picked up Yu and carried him on his back into an ally away from it all and set down he reached for the blood that he needed and saw that he had two left. “Shit this is just great.” He said sighing.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Name: Yuichiro

Looks: 5448d81dd1bd70c68ca7f4a71fc4090f.gif

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Back Up Picture

Yu lays there on the ground unconscious, unaware of what happened and what was going on currently. The only think he knew was that his head was starting to hurt.

He felt himself unable to wake up for some odd reason but felt as he was getting lifted up from the ground, feeling something soft against his cheek much better compare to the hard ground.

Eventually Yu opened his eyes and noticed that Mika was carrying him, placing his hand on his head, "...ugh.. what happened? Why does my head hurt?"

Yu looks around and tilts his head, leaning over Mika's shoulder, "Mika? What is that," he stares at the viles with fuzzy vision.

."We were caught up in an explosion." Mika said covering his face with his hands. "Mika didn't know how to rip the bandage off. "So um...When I woke up there was a man asking if we were ok." He handed him the paper with a phone number. "An old man maybe 70 gave me this." Mika said as he looked at Yu. "He said call them if we need anything. He also said that we fell and hit our heads." Mika stated not sure if he should tell Yu any more at the moment.

Yu rubs the back of his head, "ugh.. what kind of explosion was it," he looks around and sees adults passing by. "No way, I thought the adults all died." Yu looks at the paper and looks at the phone number, slowly nodding his head, "are we.. really going to listen to an adult? I mean, we been doing just fine without an adult." Yu rubs his head, "ugh, that explains the headache," he grumbles a little as he gets off of Mika's back slowly, "so.. we don't know why we are here? Are we the only ones that came here? Is everyone else back to our original time?"

"I guess so I did also get that the year is 2001." He said sighing. "I saw for people in the blast zone Me, You, Ferid and Crowley. So they might be here somewhere as well." Mika wondered if he should tell him anything else and bout how much blood he really had left. Mika decided not to tell him unless he asked. He didn't want to burden Yu with knowing this. "Well it sucks, but I think everyone else is safe well I really don't care about them, but I know you do." Mika said looking away and sitting Yu beside him in the ally. "I think we are in the same location as the blast tho I am not sure. I came two a little bit before you did and got the info I needed and go the hell out of there." Mika said.

Yu looks at Mika with a simple stare and shakes his head, "wha... I don't care about Ferid or Crowley," he pouts and crosses his arms. He looked at Mika, tilting his head and wondered what was wrong since he seemed distracted. Yu poofs out his cheeks and flails his arms a bit, "hey they are my friends," he sighs and looks over at Mika, "so.. how exactly do we get out of here?"

"I was just telling you who all I saw get in the blast zone I could care less about them right now as well." Mika said as he looked at Yu and laughed a little watching him flail his arms. "I don't know how we can get back at this point." Mika said as he stopped laughing and now was thinking hard. "First off I think we need to change clothes at the very least." He said sighing. "Damn this migraine won't go away." Mika new he was going to have to drink one of the two viles of blood he had left soon. "First things first are you hurt any where other than your head hurting?" he asked

Yu nods his head slowly and then groans, "ugh.. does that mean we will meet up with them here? I think Ferid has a weird thing for me," he sinks down a bit with a yawn. He sighs softly, holding his legs to his chest, "well.. I hope we find out soon." Yu tilts his head as he looks at his clothes and looks at Mika, "why do we need to change what we are wearing..?" Yu slowly shakes his head, "nah, only spot that hurts is my head and that is about it."

"Yeah I don't really want to run in with them either. Since I did kind of turn on them. I never wanted to be with them in the first place, but still we need to blend in go to the end of the ally and see what everyone is wearing. This isn't normal for this time and to get information I read the best way is to blend in from what books I did read." Mika closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath he could smell someone a few blocks over cut there hand open. "Also another thing this is before anything happened I guess so we don't really need to dress like this." He said looking at Yu. "But its what ever you want to do. I'll follow your lead." Mika said shrugging.

"In a way, I think you only join their side just so you had chances to find me," Yu stretches out and rests his chin on his knee, looking at the phone number again, "what did that elderly man think when he saw us dress like this?" He grumbles a little, "why do people judge by clothing anything, its just something to wear so your not exposing yourself." Yu looks at Mika and then stands up, "well, first we should look around to get a better understanding of this place."

Mika shrugged. "He thought we were cosplaying. I'm not really sure what that is." Mika said looking up at the sky. "I think he just wanted to help, but I don't know for all I know he might try to kill us if we reach out to him. Human's are weird that way." Mika said moving his head and starting at a gray brick wall. Yu I am at a loss on what to do, but as long as we have each other we can face anything." Mika said as he pushed himself off the ground. "So do you want to go high or walk on the ground. I will let you pick." Mika said looking down the ally to the street that looked pretty busy.

Yu tilts his head, "cosplaying? That's weird. He should have at least explained it if you were curious about what it was. I am sure you looked at him like you were confused. Maybe someone around here can tell us what cosplaying means." Yu lifts an eyebrow, "a old man... seeking to kill us? That seems really unlikely though .. I am not sure," he rubs his chin. Yu crosses his arms and looks up before looking down, "well.. if we want to blend it, I think we should walk on the ground."

Mika looked at him. "My head was hurting too bad to think at that point your lucky I got as much as I did." Mika said looking at Yu. "You never know I heard stories about bad adults doing bad things to people." Mika said as he walked down the ally. "We have a long list to do before we can see about getting back." Mika said trying to think, but his head was hurting to much. The moment Yu looked away Mika drank one of the two Vail's of blood he had left and the headache went away, but the thirst was still there. Mika got ready to head out into the crowd. "Yu, you do know I don't deal with people other than you that well right?" Mika said then scratched his head as he took a step out into the streets.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a bit, "and I was pass out at the time... so I was helpful," he says sarcastically. He shakes his head slowly, "but... he offered help? Surely he is not all that bad and can be trusted." Yu follows along side Mika down the alleyway while glancing at the number, rubbing the back of his head and listens to Mika shifting around, wondering what he was doing. Yu then perks his head up when reaching the end of the alleyway and a crowd of people. Yu looks over at Mika and nods his head, "well.. if you want to cover more ground, you can check things out from the high ground since I can handle being around people more than you," he looks at the passing people, giving them weird looks as they walk by but continue on with their day.

"Maybe we will bump into him again." Mika said shrugging and looked at Yu. "As much as I want to I don't think splitting up is the best move we can make right now." Mika said biting his lip. "I'll have to get over it for now." Mika said as he stepped out in the crowd with Yu. "So it looks like no one has weapons so they aren't concerned for there safety." he said looking around at the humans. "I forgot how crowded the world was before the virus got out." Mika said looking around some of the larger buildings looked the same, but clean and new. "Where should we go from here. We should try not to make a huge deal about everything." Mika said wondering that Yu would want to do first.

Yu nods his head, "well if we call this number somehow, I am sure we will be able to bump into him again." He sighs a bit and nods his head, "I suppose that's true," he scratches the back of his neck while looking around. "Yeah other than that person over there but they look like they are making weapons. Yeah it sure feels a lot more crowded now that the adults are here." Yu looks at Mika and pouts a little, crossing his arms, "I am not sure really...," he blinks as he heard his stomach growl, "uh... I wonder where you can get food here. I am .. starting to get hungry."

Mika looked at him and sighed. "I don't know what this number means or even how to call it." Mika said then looked around. "Wait a second the old man is right over there I see him." Mika pointed to an old man that had bags of stuff he looked like he might need help and someone bumped into him and his bags went ever where. Most of what was in the bags were food. "Should we go help?" Mika asked Yu. No one else on the street seemed to care about the old man and just walked by like nothing happened

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "maybe if we meet up with the old man we should ask him a few questions," he rubs his neck. He blinks and tilts his head, looking at the old man, "oh.. hm well that was easy," he watched as somebody just bumps into him and continues walking, "wow... are all adults this rude," he crosses his arms. Yu looks at Mika and watched no one was helping the old man, running over and helps pick of the shopping goods, "hey are you alright sir," he crouches down more to help pick up more of the stuff.

Mika sighed and went after over following Yu and started to help pick up what was on the ground.

"Hey your the people I found on the ground earlier. Thank you for your help." The older man said

Mika looked him over. "So we have some more questions if you'd be so kind to answer them."

"Sure I guess what would you like to know." The older man said. "I should thank you in some way for helping me out."

Mika looked at Yu not sure how he should go about this. Helping the old man up Mika looked around to see some people staring at him and Yu. "So much for blending in everyone is looking at us." Mika said

Yu looks at the older man and smiles, shaking his head, "no it's not a problem really. Why is no one helping you though..?" He tilts his head as he puts the food in the bags, closing it up. He looks over at Mika and then the older man while nodding his head. Yu holds onto some of the bags and looks around while looking at people staring, "uh.. we should go somewhere more private, were you taking these to your home," Yu looked at the man.

"Its just the world we live in now. Yes I was taking these home I found you to on the way to the store and now I found you two again." The old man said.

Mika looked around as if ready to attack any and everyone..

"Why don't the both of you come to my house. I promise I'm not some creepy old man, We can talk there I can even put on some tea or coffee." He said smiling at them.

Mika looked at Yu. "Your call, we do need to get off the street soon we are two exposed." Mika said

The old man looked at the blond. "I don't know about you, but you are talking weird. My name is Aoi please feel free to come with me." Aoi said as he stood up and started to walk.

Mika picked up a bag for Aoi. "Yu, I don't see any Vampires right now so this must be when they were all in hiding." Mika whispered to Yu. Mika was still not sure is he should follow the old man, but they did need answers.

Yu narrows his eyes and looks to the side, "no wonder why there are no adults where we are... they are selfish," he mumbles softly. He looks at Mika as he looked like he was about to attack people and places his hand on his shoulder, shaking his head, "they might be selfish.. but I don't think we have anything to worry about.. at least not yet." He looks at the old man and listens to his request. Looking at Mika and thinks about it as he scratches his cheek, watching as the old man started to walk. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah .. I don't sense any vampires here too," he whispered softly as he looked at the old man, biting his bottom lip and goes to follow him.

Mika looked at Yu and relaxed a little when he told him that there was nothing to worry about yet. "Don't worry if you drink the tea and there is something in it I will protect you since I can't really drink it." he said sighing following the old man despite everything telling him to not do it. "No wonder adults died they are selfish, Kids are better on there own so far this is the only adult that wasn't selfish and tried to help us."

Aoi walked for about a half a mile or so and looked back. "I'm surprised you haven't wanted to take a brake yet we are almost there I live out of town and can't drive due to age I have a car tho." He said walking to an older looking two story house just on the outskirts of town. Aoi opened the door and walked in. Walking into the house there was a living room with a nice couch and a TV just to the right of that was a room where it looked like the kitchen.

Mika stopped right at the door not sure what to do.

"Come in both of you I'm sorry I know I might be scary, but I promise I don't bite." he said as he walked to the room with the kitchen.

Mika walked into the house and followed the man into the kitchen and set the food down on the table.

"Excuse me before I make the tea or put anything up I must sit down." he said sitting in one of the chairs by what Mika knew was a table that everyone would eat meals at. "Have a seat and we will talk." Aoi said. "I get so lonely so I am happy you two came over with me."

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, "your ... going to protect me from tea...whatever that is," he mentions confusingly. He nods his head, "yeah at least not all adults are like that." Yu looks at the man as he was carrying the bags, tilting his head, "we are.. use to walking around so it doesn't really bother us too much." He just continues follows the man until seeing a house, looking up at it and tilts his head to the side. Yu watched as the man entered the house and stood at the door, looking at the man and looks around, "it's... not destroyed. So this is what houses look like inside before getting destroyed," he mumbled towards Mika. Yu looks at the man and walks into the house, following Mika and places the bags down in the kitchen. Yu watched as the man sits down and looks at Mika before he sits down on the couch, sinking in the couch in the process and blinks a couple of times, "I'm.. stuck."

Mika smiled this house looked so nice he didn't know what houses inside looked like until now. Mika walked back into the living room an watched Yu. Mika laughed at Yu at the site of him stuck. "Really defeated by that?" Without thinking Mika said out loud. "Man you have killed how many vampires and you are defeated by a couch." Mika said smiling "Oh how the mighty have fallen." Mika teased showing his playful side with Yu.

Aoi made a weird face and put the water on the stove in a kettle to boil then he walked into the living room with the other two. "You really not from around here are you? You are really into cosplaying aren't you. I have heard about hard core fans like you." The old man said smiling.

Mika froze realizing what he said out loud.