~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika as he was listening to the music and smiles since Mika looked so relaxed and calm down from before. He was glad he thought about the music since it was helping out Mika. Yu tilts his head, "well you can use those headphones but for now just listen to the music and relax."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Aoi started to stuff from his sleep with all the commotion going on in his house.

Mika set there and closed his eyes listening to music and trying to relax he didn't know what to do next, but was still waiting for his body to respond to him calming down

Yu looks over and looks at Aoi, covering his mouth, "oops looks like if we continue talking like this, it will wake up Aoi," he whispered to Mika and sits next to him, resting his head on Mika's arm with a smile. He could feel that Mika was still tense and rubs his chin. Yu then starts massages Mika's shoulders, seeing if that will help relax him.

Mika started to relax when he was being massage. It made him feel a little bit better and he didn't know what to do next. "Thank you I am actually starting to feel a little bit better" he whispered

Yu continues to massage Mika's shoulders and looks at him with a smile, kissing Mika's cheek, "I am glad your feeling more relax," he whispered as he was glad massaging Mika's shoulders and him listening to music was helping him relax.

"I am glad I am feeling like that as well....When he wakes up we will have to see about something to hold out sound for a long time without me having to be hooked up to the computer all the time." he said looking at him and Mika just relaxed it started to feel a hold lot better now and he just didn't know what he needed to do next.

Yu nods his head with a smile and then looks over at Aoi, "well I am sure he will know something. We can ask him once he wakes up. I don't want to wake him up yet since he had a pretty long day as well," he laughs a little. He looks at Mika, "are you getting hungry yet? I know you had some cake when we got back but I am just wondering."

Mika nodded slightly he was hungry he didn't get enough cake with the blood in it he would of ate two of them if he hadnt had this issue Happen to him and it kind of really sucked as well he didn't know what to do next with his hearing.

Yu looks at Mika and blushes a little as he slowly moves his head to the side and pulls down his shirt collar. He looks over at Mika as he stops massaging Mika for a moment, biting his bottom lip, "w-well go ahead and have some of my blood if your hungry," he blushes but smiles a little.

Mika nodded and looked at him as he pulled him close and looked at Aoi who was sleeping and then decided to go in for the bite he licked Yu's neck before taking the bite and drinking the blood it was so warm and so rich it make him feel so happy just to have it soon he pulled back and licked the wound.

Yu looks at Mika as he was pulled in close, blushing a little. He looks over at Aoi and shivers a little as Mika licked his neck. He closes his eyes and holds onto Mika's head while he was drinking his blood. Yu slowly opens his eyes when Mika was done, smiling a little as Mika was licking the wound.

Mika looked at him and sighed. "Thank you so much." He said looking at him and then held him close he felt a lot better and looked at aoi. "I am feeling better now its making me so happy that I am with you and that you can help me." he said holding him close

Yu nods his head with a smile as he rubs his neck a little. He holds onto Mika and then looks over at Aoi as he was sleeping. Yu then looks at Mika, smiling, "of course Mika, you should know by now that I am always going to be with you and help you out," he holds onto Mika.

"I know, but I still can't even think that you are still here with me you know. I fee like its a dream and I need something to help me with this." he said kissing him and then closed his eyes. "God you are the best thing to ever happen to me." he said looking at him

Yu tilts his head and laughs a little, shaking his head, "you should know by now I will always be with you... don't be dumb," he nudges Mika with a smile. "Well this is no dream... I can tell you that much," he laughs a little. "Of course, I will help you as long as we are together, which is always," he kisses Mika. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, holding onto him.

Mika smiled. "You know it really does seem like a dream tho even tho its not. You know how much i dreamed about being with you. I thought about it for so long so its something else that I get to be with you you know." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek. "Thank you for being with me. I think I need to rest soon." he said looking at him then shook his head. "Yu I want to cuddle you can you come into my arms right now?" he asked looking at him

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "well I can tell you for a fact this isn't a dream. Even if I am use to getting my blood sucked on, I can feel your teeth against my skin... so I guess you can say it has the same effect as pinching," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head to the side and blushes, "I didn't... realize you loved me that much Mika," he smiles as he looks at him. He nods his head with a smile, "of course, I am glad to be with you ... silly," he laughs softly. Yu nods his head as he wraps his arms around Mika, "okay...but we really should cuddle in the bedroom goof ball," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"I know we should really cuddle in the bedroom but I don't know how far I can go with these headphones because they're blocking out more the sound the normal." Mika said sighing not sure what he should do. "Damn this new Powe sucks."

Yu tilts his head as he looks at Mika and shakes his head with a smile, "it doesn't have to go too far. Just so we can relax," he rubs the back of his head. He sighs and nods his head, "yeah... I can tell your not really enjoying that new power you got," he pouts a little.

"NO I am not I hate hearing everything....How would you feel if you could here random stranger having sex while there kid is sleeping downstairs?" He said looking at him not happy. "Cause if I take that off thats what I might hear you know." he said sighing and shook his head. "I think there was a lot less to hear in our time." he said

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head as he nods his head, "yeah... that does sound pretty bad. I wouldn't want to hear something like that, especially strangers doing it," he looks at Mika. "Well.. then just keep them on and we will think of something so you don't need to hear other people," he rubs his chin. Yu nods his head, "yeah.. that's true. I mean.. there were not too many people there unlike here," he stretches.

"YEah so it will be better if we were still in that time to get use to it at first." he said looking at him then looking at him and then kissed his cheek. "I need something to cancel most of the sound." he said looking at him and then sighed not sure what to do next

Yu laughs a little, "I mean... yeah I suppose in this case so you don't have to hear... stuff. But I think I would miss the food and not to mention...it's so much colorful here," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles a little and looks at Mika, sighing a little, "well... the music is working for you right?" Yu rubs his chin, "well... once we are successful in saving our family, we will both revert back to humans. Wouldn't that be great," he looks at Mika with a smile. He rests his forehead on Mika's, ".... I will make sure it is successful. You know how determined I can be," he looks into Mika's eyes.

"yeah I do miss food and I miss it a lot as well. I wish I could eat food normal again, but I've also given thought that it'll never happen again... The music is helping a lot somehow I can still hear you through the music even though I know it's almost 100%." Mika smiled and looked at Yu. "If we succeed.... I'm kind of hoping we succeed 100% but there's no guarantee.... Yes I do know how determined you can be." He said looking at him and kissed him as he looks deep into his eyes

Yu sighs and shakes his head slowly, "you give in too quickly Mika... you need to learn to be more positive," he rubs the back of his head as he pouts a little. He tilts his head and laughs a little, "well because I am right next to you silly. So of course you can hear me." Yu looks at Mika and bites his bottom lip, "I... will make sure we succeed, I want to be with our family again. I want to be able to enjoy food with you." He laughs a little and kisses Mika, looks at Mika, "the only thing we can't do is touch our younger selves so it shouldn't be that hard."