~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu leans over to Mika and looks at his menu, "hm... well... you can always get anything meat related and just ask for it rare. They might think it's strange... but uh... I am sure they won't care because they will be getting money," he shrugs his shoulders.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"I guess I can, but I just don't know what I should get." he said looking at him and then taking a deep breath wondering what to do next. "I hate this I don't think I am craving anything...Do you think you can pick for me?" he asked looking at Yu.

Yu looks at Mika and then tilts his head, "hm? Well I suppose I can help you since I decided what I wanted," he smiles as he looks at the meat selection, rubbing his chin a little, "hm last time you had this," he points to the steak, "do you want that again? Or something different," he tried to look for food dishes that gave a chart on the meat's rareness color to make sure to also choose the safest one for Mika to have.

"Yeah I can have that if you don't think there would be anything else that I can have." he said looking at him then sighed as he wondered about it and didn't know what to do next. "Damn this sucks I really don't know what I want." he said looking at him. "This shit is hard." he said rubbing his head and looked down as he looked up to Aoi who was laughing just a little about this.

"I mean... it will technically taste a little different since you will have my blood on it," Yu slightly whispers the last part. He looks at the menu and nods his head, "hm... well ...," he looks over at Aoi, "do you know which meat that shouldn't be eaten raw? I mean.. I am sure Mika can handle anything raw now better than anyone," he rubs the back of his head as he continues to look at the meat selection.

"Pork and Chicken they are not good raw at all and can have health hazards." he said looking at them then took a deep breath wondering what to even tell him to eat

Mika looked at him and then smiled and looked at him then sighed. "I really don't care what I have to eat. I am not really that picky." he said looking at him then sighed

"I mean... I think vampires can mostly eat anything without worry of getting sick..," Yu says softly with a sigh. He rubs his chin, "well if pork of chicken isn't good and you had steak before, what about beef," he looks at Mika with a smile.

He shrugged and looked indifferent. "I guess I can I just don't know what I should do. I don't feel like I belong here... And I'm not sure that I will ever fit in this place." He said sighing and looking at him. Mica then put his hand over his head "I don't even know why I'm acting like this." He said

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, sighing, "just because your... different then everyone else doesn't mean you don't belong here," he pouts a little and nudges Mika. "Besides... since we are in the past, we could probably prevent us from turning into a demon and a vampire. It will revert us back to pure humans but we can still fight if we need too...but only problem is.. if we take too much damage once we are fully humans... we will probably die," Yu lowers his head.

"I know that all too well I just don't know what I should do. I feel like an outcast here. It's just so weird I'm not sure what to do I don't feel like I belong, but part of me thanks that I will be the same as I am now I really never felt like I belonged in this world." Like I said looking at him and then rubbed his leg and leaned against him. "Please prove me wrong I need to be proved wrong."

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "well... if your a outcast, then I am one as well since I am not fully human either," he looks to the side and pouts. "I just... got more of a food option apparently," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and blushes a little, "how... should I prove you wrong," he tilts his head to the side.

"I really don't know and you do know more about food than I do its still all new to me I am not use to food yet." he said looking at him and then sighed wondering what they should do next. "So what do you think would be best for me to eat?" he asked looking at him

Yu tilts his head, "you really think so? I feel like the food in this time is ... alot more different than our time. Some of the stuff on the menu sounds familiar but I am not really sure," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Mika, pointing at the beef, "I think you should try this," he smiles a little.

Mika looked at the menu and then nodded. "Sure I will try it. I am sure its good. Hell I don't know what all human food you have there any more the only one I remember is curry." he said looking at him then sighed shaking his head at the memories. "Alright I can't wait to try it." he said smiling.

Aoi looked at them and then smiled. "If you don't know anything you don't know what it is then I can try to help you know what it is you know." he said

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little as he leans back within his seat, re looking at the menu and notices curry was on the menu as well, tilting his head a little. He didn't know if eating curry would make Mika upset or not so he decided to keep quiet since Mika seemed excited to try beef. He looks at Aoi and smiles, "yeah it would be nice to know about some foods we don't know about," he then looks at Mika, sniffing around and enjoys the aroma of the foods being cooked and served.

Mika looked at Yu. "You seem to be enjoying yourself right now." He said looking at the person he loved. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Mika was technically still on edge from what had happened earlier and there was a few people who gave him a weird look. Mika thought it was because they were probably there when he got stabbed.

Yu looks at Mika and shrugs his shoulders, "I mean... I guess. I am still in a little shock we got discovered by those vampires," he sinks a bit in his chair and rubs the back of his head with a sigh. "And... the fact you got hurt but...at least your wounds were able to heal rather quickly... like usual," he smiles.

"Yeah I guess so, Tho I am still a little sore and thats not normal for my wounds." he said looking at him he wasn't lying he was sore from being stabbed and normally he didn't feel anything not even soreness after words. He wondered if it had to do with Yu's blood. Any way I guess we should order as they are coming over to us." he said looking at him and then sighing as he rubbed his shoulder. "Not sure how they found us either." he said

Yu tilts his head, "wait a minute.. your feeling sore still? That's strange," he rubs his chin a little since he was just acting in front of the people while in public. He looks at Mika and sighs, "who knows really...," he scratches the back of his head as he notices a server coming over and looks at Aoi, "you can order first," he smiles.

"can you order for me please I'm still not sure about everyone." He said looking at him then coughed closing his eyes. He was faking everything here felt fine but knew but there were a few people that was in the crowd that were here.

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little as he goes to his ear, "who do you think your fooling? Not me ... that's for sure. I knew you too long to fall for what your act," he sticks his tongue out but nods his head, "but I will order for you once Aoi gets his meal," he smiles.

"Yeah I know, but I fake well...there are a few people here that I saw in the crowd." he said looking at him and closed his eyes. "So I am acting for them." he said.

Aoi smiled and order a platter with some of everything on it when the waiter came over to them.

Yu looks at Mika and then nods his head, "yeah I was kinda acting too," he rubs the back of his head. He orders the sushi platter for himself and some raw beef without any sides for Mika. He knew the waiter probably thought that was strange but he just told the waiter it was a special diet.

The waiter wrote down what the orders were and nodded as you want to put the order in.

"I do have to admit I am really tired and that is not me acting. Fighting them took a lot out of me so when we get back to Aois house I kind of want to rest." He whispered

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah of course you can. No one said you couldn't because you know how your feeling." He was kind of surprise that Mika was feeling tired.