~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"Don't you need to get Mika's sauce ready for him before we go out?" he asked pointing to an empty bottle. "After that I guess we can go out I just don't want to do anything that would get you two in any deeper trouble than you are already in and cutting your wrist open to feed him might be frowned on in a restaurant." he said

Mika looked over to them and shrugs not really sure what they should do next

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at the empty container and looks at Aoi, nodding his head, "yeah I suppose that is true.... though I got to figure out how to put the blood in here since it is such a small opening," he pouts a little. He shakes his head, "try not to worry about it Aoi." Yu looks at his arm, "yeah I don't think... I could even do that in public with other people watching," he then walks into the kitchen, trying to figure out how to get the blood into a bottle with a small opening.

Aoi looked at them and smiled as he left the room for a bit then came back with a funnel. "But this on the end and bleed into it. It should help." he said looking at him with a smile.

Mika nodded and looked at him with a big smile. "Damn Aoi is good." he said

Yu blinks as he looks at the funnel and then at Aoi, "are you really sure you want my blood on that? Well... I suppose it is the onlt way," he rubs the back of his head as he takes the funnel, cutting his arm with a knife and lets the blood drip into the funnel and watches it go into the bottle. He looks at Mika and holds out his arm, "do you... want a little snack," he smiles a little.

"Yeah its fine they are cheep anyway." he said looking at him and then giving them a smile. "I just hope that you like it and can use it." he said as he watched him poor the blood into the funnel it was something that he would never get use to no matter what.

Mika smiled "When the bottle is full I will drink the rest I promise." he said referring to him licking the blood from the wound

Yu nods his head as he looks at Aoi with a smile, "alright thank you Aoi," he watches as the bottle filled with his blood and closes it once it was completely full. He looks at Mika, "well that is as much blood I can get in it so feel free to lick up the wound. I remember how you reacted last time I cleaned my wound in the sink," he laughs a little.

"you wasted a perfectly good blood I mean if I'm going to be forced to drink blood I'm going to drink yours."he said smiling as he pulled the wound to his lips and started licking up the precious blood that was still leaking out of the wound. "I am glad that you somehow get blood faster than I can drink"he said smiling as the one closed up. "Thank you for my little snack I guess we can go out now and wherever we go I have my sauce for whatever we eat." He said smiling

Yu laughs a little, "yeah but I have plenty of blood remember? My... demon even recovers my blood supply," he softly mumbles it since he didn't know how Aoi would handle that information. He watches Mika licking his wound and pats Mika's head, "yeah I am glad as well since you need to be fed blood...for now," he pouts a little. Yu smiles and nods his head, looking at Aoi, "okay, we are ready to go."

Aoi nodded and smiled. 'i might order a taxi if that's ok I can't really walk all the way to the other side of town" he said smiling softly as he picked up the phone on the wall and called a taxi.

Mika looked at him weird not understanding what he was doing it all, but waited nonetheless

Yu tilts his head as he looks at Mika but then nods his head while he looks at Aoi, "yeah sure do whatever you need to," he smiles and rubs the back of his head as he curiously watches Aoi.

When Aoi got off the phone he looked at the guys and smiled. "Alright they should be here with in 20 mins to pick us up and take us to the restuarnt." he said smiling

Mika wondered what he had just done, but didn't do anything else and just set there and started of into space.

Yu nods his head with a smile as he then sits down next to Mika, rubbing the back of his head as he just looks out the window, resting against Mika.

Mika smiled and looked at him as he held him close thinking about everything that happened to them.

Soon the car showed up. "Alright are you two ready to go?" he asked smiling as he got up and got his things together. After that Aoi grabbed his wallet with the money and smiled at the two boys as he went outside and got into the taxi

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, looking out the window as he was resting his head on Mika's arm. He perks his head up and looks at Aoi, nodding his head, "alright ready," he get up and goes outside, going inside the strange object with Aoi.

Mika got up and follow them out to get into the car once in the car he looked around. This was the first time he had been in a car that looked like this once they were all in the car they took off to the restaurant.

Yu looks around in the car and rests back within the seat. He looks out the window, looking at the passing sights as the car was driving to the restaurant.

Mika didn't know where they werw going and took a deep breath wondering what was going to happen next and was ready to go and just get out with no fighting.

Soon the car stopped Aoi paid and then they got out of the car

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, holding his hand as he looks out the door. He blinks when the car stops and watches as Aoi got out of the car, getting out of the car as well.

Mika got out of the car he still felt weird holding Yu's hand he could feel that there are people watching him and he didn't understand why.

Aoi told the driver to come back an hour and a half to pick them up. After that he walked into towards the restaurant. "Now I haven't been here for a while so I hope it's good or as good as I remember." He started

"As long as Yu likes it that's all that matter." be good news that he wanted like it because he couldn't taste that much flavor anymore.

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, looking around and looks at all the people that were looking at him and Mika. He looks over at Aoi, tilting his head and then nods his head with a smile, "I am sure it will be really good." He looks at Mika and lowers his head, hoping to reverse Mika into being a human but it was thanks to him Mika was fully vampire, but he had no choice.

Mika looked at him as they took all three of them to a seat and gave them menu's at this restaurant they had a little bit of everything.

Aoi looked at the menu and start humming wondering what he should get to eat.

Yu follows Aoi and walked with Mika inside of the restaurant. He sits down and looks at the menu. He blinks, seeing all of the foods and everything sounded so good but he noticed sushi, "wow there is so many different kinds."

"Yeah that is why I chose to come here I thought that there was something that you would love to eat it would be here." he said looking at him. "I hope there is something you like they even have a raw food part as well." he said looking at him and then smiled

Mika looked at the raw food part and wondered about it just as well.

Yu looks at Aoi and smiles a little as he looks at all the sushi but looks at the other items, "everything sounds and looks so good." He looks at Mika, hoping he would find something he would enjoy as well.