~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu rides Mika's cock faster and jumps with a gasp, feeling his cock squeezes, shivers a little, "a-ah Mika, your being so mean." He shivers a little as he was getting rubbed so roughly. Yu smiles a little as he continues moving within Mika's movements, "M-Mika it feels so good inside me," he lowers his head as he rubs Mika's chest and smiles, deciding to tease Mika as well as he gives Mika's nipples a squeeze.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika moaned and bit his lip it felt so good. "You needed me to punish you so I did punish you." He said smiling and looked at him wondering what next he should do he was in pure bliss. It always was when he was with Yu and being deep inside Yu made the best feeling ever. "Being so deep in you makes me happy." he said Mika bit his lip and drawing some blood from his fangs. "Yu Please faster." he said moaning needing him to go faster and started to pump Yu's member.

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, glad he was enjoying himself as much as he was enjoying Mika as well. He continues to moan as he rides Mika's cock at a faster speed, "such a meanie though to squeeze me like that," he pouts a little. Yu looks at Mika and blushes bright red as he watches Mika bite his lip, leaning forward, "why not.. bite me while I ride you so you can taste my blood to make you more wild," he smiles as he starts riding Mika's faster as he moves to Mika's mouth, feeling Mika's cock grind against his inner walls and moans, pressing his neck against Mika's mouth.

"Yu you don't know what you are doing." Mika whispered moaning. "And you did tell me to punish you so I did." he said moaning, Mika's teeth extended when Yu put his neck into his face. He couldn't resist the blood rushing through him as he was coming closer. Mika bit his neck and started to suck his blood and for some reason it made him even harder than before.

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "oh? I think I know and i have no problem with it," he blushes a little. He grumbles, "b-but I didn't think that was going to be the punishment," he glances at Mika. Yu shivers a little with a soft moan as he felt Mika bite his neck and smiles, closing his eyes as he felt Mika suck on his blood and gasps a little, feeling Mika's cock get harder inside him, "Mika... your so naughty," he smiles and continues riding Mika's cock while his hands were wrapped around Mika.

Mika pulled back with a little blood on his lips. "Well I guess that proves your blood really does turn me on." he said smiling as he rubbed Yu's member and licked Yu's neck. There was still a little blood on his lips as his whispered. "Go a little faster my love." Mika started to rub Yu about as fast as he wanted Yu to go hoping he got the memo

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah, there's the proof right there. I felt you getting.. big inside me," he blushes a little. He moans softly as he was getting rubbed and his neck getting licked. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head slowly as he starts moving his hips at a faster speed, feeling Mika's cock grinding inside. He jolts a bit as he felt Mika's cock hit his sweet spot with every movement he made.

Mika moaned the inside of Yu felt so good and he wanted all of it needing him with everything he had inside him. Mika moaned "I love you Yu." Mika could feel him self about to cum and he held on a bit longer wanting to make Yu feel all the pleasure even more. Mika rubbed him a little faster and even played with his tip

Yu continues riding Mika and looks down at him, feeling himself getting a little harder when he heard Mika moan. "I love you too Mika," he smiles a little. Yu's body starts to tremble and bites his bottom lip, looking down as he watches Mika rub his cock and watch pre-cum ooze from his tip, "I'm... getting closer," he looks at Mika while he continues moving his hips.

"I am almost there as well." he said closing his eyes and enjoying this feeling of Yu riding him. Mika couldn't help but think they were from two different worlds, but somehow they got along like this and it make him happy on the inside. Mika moaned. "YUUU." he said as he felt himself release inside of Yu he panted after words and gave him a big smile

Yu smiles, "I want to feel... every last drop deep inside me," he looks at Mika as he continues riding his cock. He started to move at a slower speed and gasps, arching his back as he felt Mika cum inside of him. Yu shivers a little as he starts to cum on Mika's stomach and chest. He pants heavily as he looks at Mika, smiling softly as he leans back down to kiss Mika.

Mika kissed Yu back when he kissed him. He felt the warm seed on his stomach and it felt good he wanted all of Yu and he was getting it. That made him so happy. "I love you and everything about you Yu." he said smiling and hugged him. "I want to cuddle you down and maybe take a shower nice to know that your blood turns me on." he whispered

Yu pants heavily as pulls back from the kiss and smiles as he looks at Mika. "I love you too Mika," he hugs him and rests his head on Mika's chest. Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "well... do you want to cuddle while your inside.. I mean your still inside me," he blushes. "We should probably take a shower before cuddling since... we are very messy." Yu nods his head, "that will.. be pretty interesting since you need to drink my blood pretty often," he laughs softly.

"This is going to be a weird time you know." Mika said smiling and kissed him. "I guess we should take a shower shouldn't we." he said smiling and pulled him down while he was still inside of him and kissed Yu. "I will leave it up to you. Its what you want to do. I don't care if we cuddle messy or when I am still deep inside you." he said smiling and looked up at Yu with loving eyes.

Yu smiles as he nods his head slowly while blushing, "I ... have no complaints," he laughs a little and kisses Mika. he smiles, "yeah probably should." Yu blinks as he looks at Mika, blushing bright red and rubs the back of his head, "well... I think you should decide too since it involves both of us," he pouts a little.

Mika smiled and kissed him again. "I guess we should take a shower before I want to take you again." he said smiling then shook his head and bit his lip. "I love you and I think maybe we should clean up, but I really love being inside you." he said smiling and kissed him then blushed.

Yu kisses Mika as he pants heavily and blushes, laughing a little, "so naughty," he smiles a little. "I love you too Mika," he nods his head, "yeah probably should." Yu blinks a couple of times while blushing, "so naughty," he slowly moves his hips up, letting Mika's cock slide out as he pants.

Mika smiled as he felt himself slide out of Yu. Mika pulled Yu close and kissed him before getting up he was not tired at all, but thought that they should take a shower anyway. Mika picked up Yu and carried him to the bathroom. "I love being deep inside you." he whispered and then turned the shower on in the bathroom before getting into the shower

Yu pants a little as he felt Mika's cock sliding out, shivering as some of Mika's cum drips out as he softly pants. He holds onto Mika as he was pulled closer and kisses him as well, getting off the bed. Yu blinks as he was suddenly picked up by Mika and smiles, holding onto him. He blushes a little, "I could tell since you wanted to still be inside me," he laughs a little as he watches Mika set up the shower and felt the water on him as he holds onto Mika.

Mika smiled. "Yeah I do still want to be inside you everything about you right now turns me on if I had my way I would make love to you all day long." he said smiling and kissed him deeply as he started to wash off blushing as he did so as well. "I love you so much and its so hard to hold on to my love." he whispered

Yu laughs a little but then blushes bright red, "your so naughty to want to stay inside me for so long," he rubs the back of his head, looking at Mika embarrassingly. He kisses Mika and smiles, closing his eyes as Mika was helping to wash him. "I love you too Mika," he blinks a couple of times as he looks at Mika, "it must be hard, your so close to me.. I can ... feel you rubbing against me," he bites his bottom lip.

"Right now yeah it really is painful for me to be this close and not take you." he whispered and sucked on his neck. "I couldn't help myself with you I had to suck on your neck is so good." he said smiling and kissed him again. "I really do think you are the best tho." he said as he cleaned himself off from all of the cum and kissed Yu again.

Yu blushes a little, "is my blood... still affecting you," he looks at Mika while tilting his head. He blinks and shivers a little as Mika was sucking on his neck, letting out a soft moan. Yu smiles and laughs a little, "well.. I am glad you like it so much," he kisses Mika as well. Yu tilts his head, "you really think so," he looks at Mika and then kisses him as well.

"Your blood might be affecting me just a little." he said smiling. "I'll be good and not take you in the shower and we can clean up and off." he said smiling. "I do like your blood and only your." Mika said and kissed him. "Mine." he said as he kissed his neck and smiled

"Are you sure it's just a little? It seems like more to me," Yu laughs a little. He blushes a little and bites his bottom lip, "that... reminds me when you took away my virginity," he smiles a little. Yu smiles and nods his head, kissing Mika. "I am all yours like your all mine," he shivers slightly with his neck getting kissed.