Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Re: ~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

"I am glad that you feel that way." he said looking at him. Mika blushed feeling partly bad about this, but he felt honored as well and was happy about it. "Thank you......You don't know how much that this means to me." he said smiling and held him close

Yaoi Board Leader FriskyKittyKat69's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    FriskyKittyKat69 Inventory
    Hyakuya Mikaela Hyakuya Yuuichirou Yukiya Ayase Nai Muhinyi

"Of course I do... I even told my friends how bad I wanted to see you again," Yu pouts a little. "I am sure they will understand. They are not like the other humans," he sighs a little. Yu smiles and nods his head, "of course Mika," he kisses Mika's cheek as he holds onto Mika.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Mika smiled. "I am sure they are not like most humans, but all I know is that most humans hurt others for fun as do vampires I kind of wish that I wasn't either, but i don't know what I would be if I wan't either you know." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek as he closed his eyes again

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, shaking his head, "I spent a lot of time with them... they are not the like that at all. They only hurt those that hurt them for survival," he looks at Mika with a smile as he closes his eyes, resting his head back on Mika's chest.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Mika nodded. "I never attacked any human that didn't attack me first." he whispered wanting to go to sleep, but knew that he couldn't do it. "I want to sleep, but I know I can't really sleep this sucks. Thank you for being with me in this hour of need." he whispered

Position
    Seke
    Credits

"I mean... that is how it works, if someone attacks you, of course your going to fight back, it only makes sense," Yu rubs the back of his head with a smile. He looks at Mika and sighs a little, "well... if we continue this time line, we will eventually meet up with our younger self and we can prevent... so much from happening." Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "of course Mika. I am here for you," he kisses Mika's cheek.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"WE can, but we might not want to touch ourselves bad things may happen so you can touch me when I am little and I can touch you, but other than that we should stay out as much as possible." he said looking at him then taking a deep breath. Not sure what was going to happen after a while but was ready for what ever happened.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu tilts his head, "so.. if it were to happen, I can only interact with your younger self and you can only interact with my younger self? Hm well I suppose that does make sense. What about when it comes to our remaining members of our family so we can help them.. so they don't die this time. I just look forward to keeping our family alive and remaining human," he smiles.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"WE can try that is all we can do ok." he said looking at him and taking a deep breath. "I don't know what we can and can't do that will screw us over I mean I don't know what is going to happen to be honest, but I want to try and help out I am just scared you know." he whispered

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu nods his head and rubs the back of his head as he wondered what they they can do to prevent the death of their family and from them turning into a vampire and demon. He looks up at Mika and smiles, "I.... am scared too but it is at least worth to try ... right? Since we will be grown and fight experience when this happens, I think the success rate is pretty high," he rubs his chin a little.

Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles