Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Re: ~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Aoi nodded. "I promise I will let you know about what I need and went to get it." Aoi said smiling and looked back to the both of them knowing that Mika needed something as well, but he didn't know what.

Mika nodded and looked at him. "I promise I will let you know no matter what." he said smiling and looked around the room and back at the cake he didn't want blood yet, but it smelled so good.

Yaoi Board Leader FriskyKittyKat69's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    FriskyKittyKat69 Inventory
    Hyakuya Mikaela Hyakuya Yuuichirou Yukiya Ayase Nai Muhinyi

Yu smiles at Aoi and nods his head, looking at Mika, "don't worry, I will feed Mika when he is ready to eat," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and pouts a little, "you better or ... you will regret it," he laughs softly. He tilts his head, "you... want cake for breakfast," he laughs a little, noticing the way Mika was looking at the cake that was made for Mika.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"No I am fine I shouldn't have cake this early." he said sighing and shook his head and then shook his head. I am fine Yu I promise I will tell you when I want to eat." he said wanting to hold out longer than normal not really sure, but he needed to take a brake from blood.

Aoi nodded and looked around and gave them both a soft smile.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah... it's way too early for that at the moment," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and pouts, slowly nodding his head, "alright but just make sure to let me know or I won't forgive you if you deny having something to eat," he crosses his arms. He looks over at Aoi and smiles, "do you have any chores you need us to do today," he tilts his head.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Mika looked at Yu he was good ad looking past him and he didn't know what he should do either he did need blood, but didn't want to drink any. He really liked Yu's blood, but part of him didn't want to deal with any of this.

"Um.........I need laundry done, but its whatever." he said smiling and looked at him

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head. He knew Mika needed to eat as well. He felt bad for Mika and hoped that in this time line, he can prevent Mika from turning into a vampire and save their family. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "hm.. is that all you need done," he tilts his head.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Aoi shrugged. "Thats all I can think of for now. I don't know about the rest of them." he said looking at him then sighing and tried to think of something else. "I can't think of anything else after that we can sit and watch movies?" he said

Mika nodded and looked at him then took a deep breath not sure what to do next. Mika knew he needed blood because hadn't ate anything as of today. Mika did a heavy sigh.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu laughs a little, "well... if you need anything else done, just let us know and we will be happy enough to help." He looks at Mika and then Aoi, nodding his head, "that sounds good to me." Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, shaking his head as he rubs the back of his head, not sure what to do with Mika since he was neglecting to have blood.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Mika knew at this time Yu would know what he was doing even tho Mika was hiding it. Yu knew him two damn well and wondered what he would do about this. Hell Mika didn't even know what he was doing he just wanted to not drink blood for a little bit, but part of him knew Yu would force him to drink soon.

"Well let me know if you two need anything to eat and I make it for you." Aoi said smiling as he got up and headed to the living room. "Don't worry about it you have been helping me out and I don't really need that much stuff done now."

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu sighs a little as he crosses his arms, hoping Mika would let him know when he was ready to drink blood. Though he couldn't help to think that Mika was forcing himself not to drink blood. He was confused onto why he wasn't asking for blood but blushes, remembering that Mika told him that drinking his blood made him horny and frisky. "We are good for now," Yu smiles as he looks at Aoi. He nods his head as he gets up, following Aoi to the living room.

Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles