You Reap What You Sow

LoneDigger

I just had a weird idea pop in my head out of nowhere today that could make for an interesting dark/gore/psychological roleplay.

What if in the future or an alternate world is ruled by vampires. Instead of them being the minority in hiding they have rose to dominant society, to the point where there numbers have reached such high proportions there is a major food crisis. The only things these vampires can consume is human blood, no exceptions for sake of the story.

So humans become a commodity and what little rights mankind had left vanish as they are rounded up into 'farms', basically treated like live stock to provide blood to the vampires.

Maybe some farms are better than others, because it could get pretty disturbing at the shadier ones.

Either way, I image the story would mostly focus on the humans living in these 'farms'. How they survive and maybe even plan an escape, probably with the help of a vampire from the outside.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoneDigger

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Firstly, Hello ^^

Secondly that sounds a bit similar to "Blood Bank" by Silb

-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I like this concept it is quite and interesting one since vampires require blood to live and can become very brutal when outsourcing their meals. I also have a question in regards to if maybe vampires prefer the humans because they are humans (cliche of their food choice) or can they choose animals if available?

If I am not mistaken is the concept of your story for just the outlook on the interior struggles within these farms of a general view or a view of how (characters) see their daily lives? Such as; Character1 (backstory) + (current life) + (event)

Also, is this story (roleplay?) of sexual or non-sexual content?

Lastly, Could you maybe tell me or elaborate further of what concept you would like to take for this story.

Thank you, ZETA

I did not read the whole thing, but no. This is not like Blood Bank. How are they the same?

Which bumps me down to your third question which is also a no, it's not strictly sexual. But sex is allowed. I never planned for it to be a big part of the story however. But we can discuss it. Again, if you were thinking this is A Blood Bank rip off, sorry it's not. It's more like a horror story. Not smut.

They can not eat animals. Because vampires are human they need the same blood still, the composition of animal blood is not the same. Think of like you couldn't get a blood transfusion from an animal, so vampire can't consume them.

One concept I had if it taking place in the farm all the time is too much, then maybe there is a scientist Vampire who discovers an synthetic alternative to blood so that humans no longer have to be harvested. The trouble is, the companies that are making billions on the business of human farms don't want this information to get out and will do everything in their power to keep the scientists quiet.