To please is to ease the mind

PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

793d1df2a52b8326fadd71dc8b3065ee.jpg

Allow me to please you

As it may seem I find myself lost in a place among Gods and Monsters and in my sight all enraptured are those who watch me spin round a cold metal pole. I see you as the flashing light illuminates the scene and find myself drawn to compel your wishes. I have no need of the loose currency tucked into my clothes and littered on the base of this pole, but I do have a burning desire to acquiesce to my lower ardor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a very detailed role player and I love to be descriptive so your experience and mine is immersive and pleasurable. Please if you feel interested to part take, be one who responds when your due time comes and if you will no longer be active please contact me. I also wish to apologize in advance if there are punctuation errors.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic