Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Teruya Inventory
    Yukina Kou

BL Series/Movies in 2019

1. Dark Blue Kiss (Oct/Dec 2019) (MY TAYNEW SDAJKJKDSASD) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    2. Theory of Love (May 2019) (OFFGUN ARE GONNA KILL ME WOW) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3. He's Coming to Me (Feb 28 2019) (singto and ohm aaaaaaaa krist is gonna be jealous af) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    4. What The Duck S2
    5. My Bromance 2 (after 823673287 years I finally get to see Golf and Bank together again TvT) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    6. 2 Moons The Series 2
    7. HiStory 3
    8. Why R U The Series
    9. TharnType The Series
    10. The Effect
    11. My Engineer The Series
    12. My Dream The Series 2
    13. Motorcycle The Series
    14. Heartbeat The Series
    15. The Best Twins (Mar?)
    16. Oxygen The Series
    17. Innocent The Series
    18. HiStory 2: Boundary Crossing 2 (Dec 31 2019) (IM ACTUALLY CRYING ABOUT THIS)

([Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

If anyone knows any more of the new BL series/movie title, please feel free to add them!! <3

2. The following user likes this post by Teruya:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    bunny-blu Inventory
    Eiri Yuki Shindou Shuichi

Re: BL Series/Movies in 2019

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] This list is my everything!!! thank you for making it! <333

another one for the list: Ossan's Love: the sequel movie!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'm so excited for this, Ossan's Love, History 2, Love by Chance were some of my favourites in 2018! I'm really happy they're getting sequels.

Also guys please look forward to and support the work of Korean LGBT films production company STRONGBERRY. They're the creators of "Long Time No See" (amazing mini-series released 2017) and I'm 99% sure they'll be releasing some works in 2019!
    This is their website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You can watch their trailers and buy their stuff over at their Vimeo: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by bunny-blu; 01-09-2019 at 12:19 PM.

4. The following 2 users like this post by bunny-blu:

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Teruya Inventory
    Yukina Kou

There's also another Thai series called Red Thread which is based on the novel "Until We Meet Again" by LazySheep.

This will also be another work of Khun New (the director of Love By Chance, Make It Right and also Why R U).

For those who are curious about this novel, here is the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. The translation is still ongoing, so you gotta wait a bit until it's finished.

This series is still at the stage where they're holding auditions to choose the actors. You don't have to worry about the acting because Khun New is searching for actors who can do well on fields where the characters from the novel are good at, and since he's good at his job, I'm sure it'll turn out to be a very well-received series!

6. The following user likes this post by Teruya:

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Teruya Inventory
    Yukina Kou

I just found more Thai BL series which are gonna be released this year (tho it'll be at the end of it OTL):

Your Star The Series ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

That's My Umbrella (there aren't any further notice about this series yet, but their official account just posted about them having an acting workshop with the casts just yesterday)

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    kabbi Inventory

I usually get my BL fix from here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

He's got several series that i'm looking forward to:
    Indigo nu Kibun (Indigo Mood) almost done...?
    Kinou wa Tabetai? (What did you eat yesterday)

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    ivy_summer Inventory

Anyone have suggestions of Japanese/Korean BL movies that will be coming out in 2019? Or any good ones from 2018? I need some new reccomendations!!

Please Help!

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles