BL Series/Movies in 2019

Teruya

1. Dark Blue Kiss (Oct/Dec 2019) (MY TAYNEW SDAJKJKDSASD)

2. Theory of Love (May 2019) (OFFGUN ARE GONNA KILL ME WOW)

3. He's Coming to Me (Feb 28 2019) (singto and ohm aaaaaaaa krist is gonna be jealous af)

4. What The Duck S2

5. My Bromance 2 (after 823673287 years I finally get to see Golf and Bank together again TvT)

6. 2 Moons The Series 2

7. HiStory 3

8. Why R U The Series

9. TharnType The Series

10. The Effect

11. My Engineer The Series

12. My Dream The Series 2

13. Motorcycle The Series

14. Heartbeat The Series

15. The Best Twins (Mar?)

16. Oxygen The Series

17. Innocent The Series

18. HiStory 2: Boundary Crossing 2 (Dec 31 2019) (IM ACTUALLY CRYING ABOUT THIS)

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

If anyone knows any more of the new BL series/movie title, please feel free to add them!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teruya

• kabbi

• bunny-blu

• ivy_summer

This list is my everything!!! thank you for making it!

another one for the list: Ossan's Love: the sequel movie! :D

I'm so excited for this, Ossan's Love, History 2, Love by Chance were some of my favourites in 2018! I'm really happy they're getting sequels.

Also guys please look forward to and support the work of Korean LGBT films production company STRONGBERRY. They're the creators of "Long Time No See" (amazing mini-series released 2017) and I'm 99% sure they'll be releasing some works in 2019!

This is their website:

You can watch their trailers and buy their stuff over at their Vimeo:

There's also another Thai series called Red Thread which is based on the novel "Until We Meet Again" by LazySheep.

This will also be another work of Khun New (the director of Love By Chance, Make It Right and also Why R U).

For those who are curious about this novel, here is the

. The translation is still ongoing, so you gotta wait a bit until it's finished.

This series is still at the stage where they're holding auditions to choose the actors. You don't have to worry about the acting because Khun New is searching for actors who can do well on fields where the characters from the novel are good at, and since he's good at his job, I'm sure it'll turn out to be a very well-received series!

I just found more Thai BL series which are gonna be released this year (tho it'll be at the end of it OTL):

Your Star The Series (

)

That's My Umbrella (there aren't any further notice about this series yet, but their official account just posted about them having an acting workshop with the casts just yesterday)

• 2 months later...

I usually get my BL fix from here:

He's got several series that i'm looking forward to:

Indigo nu Kibun (Indigo Mood) almost done...?

Kinou wa Tabetai? (What did you eat yesterday)

• 4 months later...

Anyone have suggestions of Japanese/Korean BL movies that will be coming out in 2019? Or any good ones from 2018? I need some new reccomendations!!

Please Help!

• 2 months later...
I usually get my BL fix from here:

He's got several series that i'm looking forward to:

Indigo nu Kibun (Indigo Mood) almost done...?

Kinou wa Tabetai? (What did you eat yesterday)

This page is showing error message. I think it was deleted. Too bad because I also watched the Indigo Mood and its sequel thru this page. I do wanna watch kinou wa tabetai too so if you have a link...? Also any links for watching HIStory 3: trapped and HIStory 3: make our days count please...?

• 3 weeks later...

I should really start watching some of these series. I kept wanting to, but I am just so easily distracted. It's also kinda hard to find all of them. Or is it just me?

I especially want to watch 2 Moons, I kept seeing stuff (by stuff I mean gif sets) about it and it looks interesting and really cute.

About the others on the list I don't know anything, I don't even remember seeing the titles around (maybe Why R U, I'm not sure), but I would definitely like to at least try watching some of them.