Yakuza Slave x Master

evemaid

Takuma smirked. "Well then you must know how much I need something to unleash this stress on?" He asked, biting Minato's left nipple slightly. He started to lick and suck it from on the fabric, and at the same time he continued to massage Minato's member. Takuma was still annoyed and frustrated, but just a thought of fucking Minato was getting his mind away from the annoyement for a while.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• evemaid

Minato moand louder when Takuma lick and suck is nipples and massage is member'' ahh ahh is so god please dont stop, ahh ahh your are amasing Takuma, ahh''.

Takuma pulled back from Minato's chest and smirked. If Minato was enjoying it that much, then he wouldn't do that. He wanted to tease the other one a bit. Takuma loosened Minato's trousers, and threw them to the floor. Then he poked at Minato's hard member, that was still covered by the pants. Takuma left the pants still on Minato, and lowered his head to lick the member that was hidden behind the fabrick. He licked and sucked it, and then bit it slightly. He was surely enjoying this.

Takuma grinned and at last, removed Minato's pants. "You sure are lustful. Is it really okay? What about your father?" Takuma teased, running his indexfinger's nail up and down on Minato's hard member. "He's in such a high status. Don't you think that he would be affected, seeing his own son nailed down by another man like this?" Takuma's voice was just one smirk all. He started to take off his own pants too, waiting for Minato's answer at the same time.

Minato get said eyes when Takuma mentod his father so he answert back whit sad eyes'' I dont think he whould care, after my mother died he start work day and night and didnt care for me. i don thinkt he know at i exitere, So of course he whouldnt care at i have fucked a man, and yes im ready Takuma please take me, make me yours''

Takuma raised his eyebrow slightly, and let a flashing smirk take over his lips. He forced his tongue into Minato's mouth, kissing the other one deeply. With their tongues twisting together, Takuma slid down Minato's pants and squeezed the other ass-cheek slightly. "Hmmh, I'm sure I can grant your wish." He said, smirking, and then inserting two of his fingers inside Minato.

Minato moand when Takuma insert his two finger inside him'' ahh ahh so good, ahh ahh please tak me soon i really whant you Takuma, ahh ahh''

Takuma smirked, pushing his fingers deeper and pulling them apart. He wanted to stretch Minato as much as possible before the h-hour. He just enjoyed seeing the other one squirming on the bed, calling his name and moaning. It made Takuma aroused.

Quickly Takuma pulled his fingers away from Minato's inside, and took a tight grab of Minato's hips before replacing his fingers with his own erection. He thrusted it inside Minato, feeling the tight walls squeezing him tightly, and a quiet moan escaped from his lips. He started to move in a steady, slow pace inside Minato, not rushing even if he wanted to. He wanted to thrust as slow as possible and as deep as possible. He wanted to torture, and make Minato wait.

Minato moand loud when Takuma trustet his member inside of him and he answert'' ahh ahh Takuma you is so amasing, ahh ahh, ahah''