Yakuza Slave x Master

evemaid

Takuma sighed noisily as he walked down on the corridors of his family's yakuza-mansion. A few subordinates walked past him and he just nodded coldly. He wasn't in a too good mood because his father had waked him up early today. He had been in a fight with the rival yakuza, and then he had came home just to see that his secretary had blasted his workroom. Now he was just so pissed off that there was nothing that could make him feel better.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• evemaid

Minato has just wake up when he so Takuma and walked mot him and start talking to him'' God mornings Takuma, How are you today?''he asked whit a smile.

Takuma blinked slightly, staring at Minato with widened eyes. Then he sighed. Why did this guy just smile so often? It made Takuma pissed off. "Hmh, Morning. I'm pissed off like hell. The rival yakuza wanted to have a fight in such an early time in the morning.." He murmured, sounding really angry. Then he gazed at Minato's body, feeling his throat getting on fire. He hadn't remembered that Minato had such a good looking body.

Takuma sighed. "It's none of your bussines." He murmured, turning his gaze away. He had no time to think about those kind of things right now. He was busy to find his secretary and kill him.. Or at least scold him... "And if you don't mind, I'll leave now." He said in a cold tone, not caring about Minato's thoughts at all.

Minato walked back to the room pick a clothes and tok his clothes on himself and walked out the room again and down the stairs where he so Takuma scold his secretary and he whas heding torwards Takuma when his phone ringt and he so it whas his father so called and he didnt pick the phone and heding torward Takuma.

Takuma turned his head to see Minato walking towards him, and he gritted. Why in the hell did Minato have to look that sexy? He glared at his secretary and pointed at the direction of the door. "Go away." He said to his secretary. Takuma followed with his eyes the secretary going away, and then he turned his face to the direction of Minato. "What do you want?" He asked, raising his left eyebrow slightly.

A laugh escaped from Takuma's lips. "What did you say? Leave you alone?" He asked, not believing his ears. He was about to burst out in laughter. He locked his hand to the back of Minato's head, and pulled the other boy closer from his hair. Then Takuma pressed his lips roughly against Minato's lips, and sucked and bit them hard. Then he pulled back and looked Minato in the eye. "Why should I leave you alone?" He asked, kissing Minato's jaw slightly, putting his other hand on Minato's waist. He was pissed off, and now someone who wasn't his father started to order him around. Fuck this just wasn't his day.

Minato feelt how hard Takuma kissed him and tryed to back him off but didnt work so he tok his right fot and sparket him where man is tender.

(i think you can guess here, ow heheheh)

A loud shout escaped from Takuma's lips as he felt his crotch getting hit. "OWW FUCKK!!!" His body became curved, and he was in so much pain. Soon he straightened his body and glared at Minato with angry eyes. Then he snorted for a slight moment before his eyes went mysterious. "You should really learn who you'ren't supposed to turn down." He said in a scary tone, and pushed Minato down to the floor. He just stared at the other guy in the eyes and said nothing.

Minato so Angry on Takuma and said'' What is your problem kiss me so suddenly, What is you whant whit me?'' he asked in angry voice.

Minato so Angry on Takuma and said'' What is your problem kiss me so suddenly, What is you whant whit me?'' he asked in angry voice.

(sorry for the douple post)

((No worries~^^ ))

Takuma gritted his teeth. Anyone else would have been happy to get kissed by him... But this guy over here... Did Minato hate it? Takuma shrugged his thoughts off and let his fingers run up and down on Minato's neck. "Nothing. I just want someone interesting to play with." He said, and then pressed his lips against Minato's to another kiss.

Minato didnt know why but when Takuma kissed him it feel very good and he feelt his heart beat alot and he kissed back.

Takuma got a bit suprised when he felt Minato answering to the kiss. Though he got over his suprisement quickly, and he let his tongue slide into Minato's mouth, making it a french kiss. Then he pulled back, gasping a bit. He let his hand caress Minato's chest, and he kissed the slim neck lightly. "We'ren't you busy?" He asked, teasing Minato with his tongue.

---

((Does this go to a pervy stuff later then~ ? ;) ))

Minato moand when Takuma kissed his neck and answert back'' ahh please stop this Takuma i dont what to do this'' he said bluched alot.

Takumi grinned, licking Minato's collarbone slightly before he raised his head to show Minato his flashing smile. "You turn me on too much when you say things like that. It just makes me to want to tease you even more." He said with a voice full of danger. Then he placed his hand on Minato's chest, and fondled it slightly. Right then, Takumi's secretary cleared his throat. He had appeared behind them. "I'm sorry sir, but your father needs to see you." Takumi glanced at him, and then he turned his face back to Minato. "I'll see you later tonight then." He murmured, running his fingers on Minato's jawline. Then he stood up, turned around, and left the room.

Minato rais himself up from the bed and opendt the door and so Takuma sto before him'' hello again Takuma, So what are you whant to talk about this late?'' he asked.

The cold mask fell off from Takuma's face, and was replaced by a thoughtful expression. He walked over to Minato's side, and pushed the younger one to the bed, and placing his lips on Minato's ear.. "I think there was nothing I wanted to talk about." He whispered, breathing his hot breath against Minato's ear and neck. His hands were keeping Minato's hands tied down to against the bedsheets, and his legs had captured Minato's legs in between them. He didn't want to have one of those crushing kicks to his sore spot anymore.

Minato whas nervous he have not at sex before and this time he is going to have his firts sex whit a man not a women and the scared him litte bit but self om he didnt whant to admit it he whas in love whit Takuma and he really whant to be fucked av Takuma istenden for a woman so he waited to be fucked of Takuma.

Takuma ran down his fingers on Minato's slim neck, then the beautiful collarbones, chest, stomach... and at last his hand arrived at the front of Minato's jeans. He looked at Minato in the eyes. "Do you know how irritated I was today?" He asked, rubbing his hand against Minato's crotch. He could feel the hardening member from under the fabric, and he just continued the rubbing. "I was supposed to be having a day off today, but no~ They just threw me on a mission." He grunted and stopped the rubbing. "Do you have any idea how fucking annoying that is?" He asked, and now he placed a quick kiss on Minato's collarbone, and squeezed Minato's crotch with his hand.

Minato moand when Takuma kissed his collarbone and squeezed his crotch and answert'' ahh ahh yes i do very much, you and i is very a like we both¨hate our fathers and i whant you to know at i understand how the ha a father so dont care much about you'' he said.