Yakuza- SlavexMaster

evemaid

Kazuki almost bursted to laugh when he saw Taki's cautious posture. The boy seemed like he was ready to jump off the bed and kick Kazuki in a tender place if Kazuki went even an inch closer. It amused Kazuki greatly, like Taki's actions usually did.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked, chuckling quietly, and moving a bit closer to the boy on the bed, and sliding off his shirt, revealing his muscular, broad upperbody. A smirk was waving on his lips, and his eyes were just slim streaks on his face now. "Do you think I'm going to rape you?" He asked in a quiet, whispering tone, that must have sent shivers running down on Taki's spine. "Don't worry, I'm leaving those kind of sweet things for later. Now I'm just going to sleep this pissed off-state away, which I'm carrying because a certain someone seduced someone else when I was missing." He said, now actually sounding frustrated and pissed off again. Then he turned his back to Taki, and started to take off his trousers too.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evemaid

• akiravadel

Taki did shiver but he concealed it well. Did this man really expect him to just sleep here!!! He glanced around hoping this man had a gun on him. He could at least try to shoot the chain off then use the gun to get away. This it struck him... sweet things for later?!

"Your planning on raping me?!" it was a long pause, but to be fair he is blond. He wanted to punch this man in the face for even thinking of touching his body that way! His mind felt cornered the last thing to do was fight. Jumping up he went to grab the man in a choke hold! He would demand he gave him a gun!

Even if Takuma was suprised to have Taki attack him, he was still hundreds of times more experienced than this little rookie boy. He grabbed Taki's wrist, clenching it tightly, and pushing the boy to the bed, tying down both of Taki's wrists with his big hands. He glared at the boy, but not angrily, just seeming a bit ominous.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think I could get any pleasure from raping your bony figure. I bet even Shiro would be better in bed than you... brat." He said, letting out a silent growl. Well it's not like he wasn't speaking the truth. He couldn't deny that Taki's body wasn't drawing him in, but he actually really wasn't going to rape Taki like he had done to his ex slaves... `Wait... a slave? Is that what Taki is..?´ Takuma had no answer to his own question.

"Though I don't mind forcing a kiss or two on you. I hope you'll restrain your teeth this time though." He said, and then immediately after closing his lips, he pressed them against Taki's. This time he wasn't as stupid as last time though: He kept his tongue inside his own mouth, and kept his kiss shorter this time. When he pulled back, he was breathing a bit hastily, and his eyes had a fierce gaze in them. "That should be enough to calm down my urges to kill one of my subordinates." He murmured, letting go of Taki's hands, and going back to sit like nothing had happened.

Taki struggled under him but soon stopped when the lips touched his again. He didn't want to have these strange feelings from this man! Licking his lips after the kiss he could taste the other man on then. They were even still tingling! Frustrated he grumbled and move to the far edge of the bed.

"So your wanting to kill one of your men because I seduced him?" Taki laughed bitterly and curled under the covers. "Maybe I should do it more often, then you'll run out of men." Then his escape would be much easier. This man was very deadly but there was something else there, maybe it was because of how tired he was but he was starting to get really interested in this man.

"A good and interesting tactic you have there. Have you ever thought about being a police? They need people with good brains." Takuma said with a smirk on his lips, not turning to look at Taki though. He wasn't really in the mood to tell jokes right now, so he wanted to stay as calm as possible. He had to wake up early tomorrow, because the first thing in the morning he had to do, was to have Hideki visit him here in the mansion. Even though they were from the rival mafia's, they still were good friends. They were going to have an meeting about one fight that had happened a few days ago. They had to talk about that matter, and then they were free to just chat and spend time together. Takuma was waiting for being able to tease Hideki once again.

Kazuki now had only his pyjama-trousers on, and his muscular, sexy upperbody was naked, though it was soon unvisible: Takuma turned the light off, and buried himself under the sheets, closing his eyes. He started breathing in a slow, steady pace, looking for a good posture for a while, not minding Taki at all. He was just waiting for the boy to say something to object sleeping together with him. A smirk was on his face already, when he was thinking what Taki would say.

Taki scooted to the edge, "be careful in your sleep. I have a long chain attacked to my ankle it might end up around your neck." He glanced back at the man over his shoulder smirking at him. Sleeping in a bed with a man was something he was used to. He was used to sharing his bed with some of the kids that had nightmares or his close friends from the shelter.

Shiro in the meantime noticed the odd thing between Taki and Takuma. He wondered if his plan would help calm his boss down. He made a few phone calls that night and in the morning had a maid set out a tray with the object inside. Over night men traced the house with the wiring. Inside the tray was a dog collar with prong attached and a remote. It would shock him if he tried to leave the grounds or if he wanted the remote could be used as such. It would shock him until deactivated.

Takuma smirked in amused manner, snorting quietly. "I'm not that much of a deep sleeper... And you should watch out for your tongue. I'm not sure if you still have it tomorrow morning." He murmured, trying to locate Taki's whereabouts on the bed. He noticed that the boy was in the edge, barely not falling off from the bed. It made Takuma smirk. The boy wasn't stupid at least. He was smart enough to stay away from Takuma's touch. It was a wise move.

Takuma turned his back to Taki, preventing himself from attacking Taki in his sleep. He was well known for his ability of waking up in the same position he had went to sleep last night, and now it was helpful. If Takuma waked up at night, seeing Taki's face, he couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't attack Taki in his half-sleeping -state.

During the night Taki had a hell of a time falling asleep. Partially because he was out of his element and partially because he had slept a bit of the day before away. Finally in the early a.m. he was able to drift to sleep. Taki problem was he was a cuddlier since he got cold easily. During the night he shifted several times and finally his body made it across the bed to the other man.

Seven in the morning came around and he had a little bundle sleeping soundly pressing his forehead against his back. The pillow he was sleeping on was now on his chest and between his legs with his arms curled around it. His hair fell out of the hair tie hours ago and was now free around his body.

Takuma woke up when he felt someone cuddling against him, pressing against his broad back. He blinked in confusement, gazing behind himself over his shoulder to see what in the heck was pressing against his body. When he saw Taki's sleeping face, his body tensed, and he got fully awake right away.

Takuma turned around, being slightly suprised and amazed. What in the heck was Taki doing? First he thought that Taki was awake, but when he heard the quiet, steady breath, and saw the peaceful face, he was certaing that Taki was sleeping. And that's what annoyed Takuma the most. If the boy would have been awake, he would have been wise, and stayed away from Takuma, but now when Taki was sleeping, he couldn't run away. Takuma frowned, trying to turn his face away, and get up from the bed, but he just couldn't. He just had to keep staring at the beautiful face that had a satisfied, oddly happy expression on it. It was once again making him fascinated. The hair that was surrounding Taki's face and body like a fan, was making the boy even more sexy, and sighed heavily. `Is he tempting me on purpose? Pretending to be asleep?´

Takuma couldn't help it anymore. He had waited for too long... He reached his hand towards the beautiful, sleeping face, and swallowed noisily. The quiet breathing that came from Taki's direction, and Takuma's own heart beat were the only sounds he could hear right now. It was almost too overhelming, too tempting... This situation was making Takuma's mind go trough thousands of dirty thoughts, and every time he just brushed them away, preventing himself from doing anything forbidden to Taki. He actually really didn't enjoy raping someone. It was much better when the both of the people wanted it. That way it was more complete.

When Takuma's fingers came in touch with the smooth, silky skin, there was this new, tickling sensation inside Takuma's chest. It was nice to touch the boy, and it felt good too. It made Takuma's whole body shiver. He was careful to not scratch the soft skin with his nails. Taki was so fragile, and Takuma felt that if he had used even just a bit more strenght in his touch, the boy would have shattered in pieces into his hands. Maybe the fragility of the boy was one of the reasons Takuma wanted to hold the boy close. Taki was his most precious treasure, and he didn't want it to get lost or broken by anything. He wanted to protect it. He didn't want to loosen his grip of Taki.

Takuma was afraid that if he would have let `the leash on free´, Taki would have surely gotten away from him. He couldn't let Taki fo now, because if the boy had left, Takuma felt that he himself would have shattered in pieces. Maybe there was an escape from this situation, and maybe there wasn't, but it really didn't matter to Takuma at all. He didn't even want to escape. He just wanted to make sure that Taki wasn't going to get away, and that way he would be satisfied. Even if Taki would hate him for what he did, he still was going to do it. He didn't want to lose his most precious treasure.

((what exactly does Takuma look like? I'm going to draw a pic of him and Taki))

Taki didn't dream that night but he got one of the best sleeps he's had in a while. He felt warm and safe in this place for the moment. When he felt the warm touch he just responded automatically, and leaned into the touch letting out a soft moan. He really was rather adorable.

The blond sighed softly as he shifted on the bed almost refusing to wake up. He didn't know that struggles the other man was facing but to be honest he was a bit oblivious to these things anyway.

((He's got a long dark brown hair, which is sometimes tied up, and he's well-built. Not a macho-like bodybuilder though. Proportionate, maybe? Sky blue eyes, and he's pretty tall~ ^^ Hope that's enough~ You have to show it to me when you've drawn it then~ ^^ ))

Takuma gritted his teeth together when he was about to gasp outloud. As Taki changed his position, and leaned towards Takuma more, his whole body tensed. Now he could get a better view of the beautiful, peaceful face, and he could also see bit of the chest that showed from Taki's neckline. This was pure torture: Putting an innocent, sleeping beauty in front of him, leaving the beauty absolutely defenseless. Had god abandoned this adorable creature? If not, then why in the hell would god put him in front of Takuma?!

Takuma exhaled heavily, trying to shut his eyes tightly, but it didn't work. Soon he found himself placing a kiss on Taki's forehead, pressing his lips gently against the soft skin. It was tickling his lips, and his sky blue eyes were twitching.

Takuma pulled back quickly, being frightened by his own actions. `Oh dear god, I'm really going crazy...´ He though as he stood up, refusing to let his eyes have even one more glimpse of the sleeping boy. He was being soft now, fingering Taki's face, and kissing his forehead. What next? Was he going to take him on a date to an amusement park? Yeah right! But then... there was just no way that Takuma could resist the urge to be gentle towards Taki. He was afraid of losing the boy, and that was something he didn't want to go trough. He wanted to hold Taki, and protect the boy from breaking down. He wanted to keep that fragile creature all to himself, and never let go.

((I'll work on it once I'm done with the dishes. It should have it done in a few days. :) I've had drawing block so this should help.))

Taki inhaled deeply and rolled onto his back and rubbed his eyes. His eyes saw the other man standing near the bed and he groaned softly as he sat up and stretched then ran his fingers through his hair, "what time is it?"

His voice was grainy from sleep so he cleared his throat and looked around the room. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he moved to the side of the bed and got up walking towards the bathroom but the chain caught him just outside the room, "I have to pee." His voice sounded so small and tired then. It took him a while to wake up in the morning and for his brain to start working.

((Great~ Be sure to call out to me when you've drawn it. :) I can't wait to see~ ^^ Haha, well that's a great thing then, isn't it? :) ))

Takuma almost screamed when Taki asked for the time. His brains didn't work at first, but then he was wise enough to gaze at his watch. "It's twenty past nine in the morning... And I have an appointment soon." He said, bursting out to laugh when the boy started to walk towards the bathroom in a sleepy manner.

"Yeah, yeah." He said, walking to Taki, and opening the chains. It was alot easier right now, when the boy was cautious about his surroundings. Now Takuma wouldn't at least have to be afraid of Taki cuddling against his back. Only the tought of Taki touching him on purpose made him laugh.

When Taki had went to the bath room, Takuma could hear a knocking noice from the door's direction, and Shiro stepped in. "I came to inform you, that Hideki-sama came." Shiro said, and then his lips curved into a smirk. "And I brought you something." He said in a whispering tone, reaching out his hands towards Takuma's and dropping a collar into his hand. Takuma stared at them with widened eyes, not actually getting the idea.

"You can put this into Taki's neck, and whenever the boy tries to leave the mansion, it will give him a shock." Shiro explained with shining eyes, and his ardourd got into Takuma as well. Takuma chuckled quietly gazing at the collar for a while, and remembering his thoughts from before. Only the leash was missing.

"Yeah, brilliant Shiro..." He said, smirking to his evil thoughts. Then he gave the collar back to Shiro, smiling widely. He could imagine the commotion that was going to come out of this. Sadly he just wasn't going to get to see it... Hideki was waiting, and Takuma knew that Hideki would give a piece of his mind to Takuma if he wasn't going to show up on time. "This is just great. He can walk around the mansion now.." Takuma murmured, sounding excited. He knew that it would be tiring to be tied down to the bed, so this was just the right item. And now Shiro wouldn't have to look after Taki anymore. Shiro could be put to more important jobs now.

With the smirk not leaving his lips, Takuma grabbed a change of clothes from the wardrobe, and walked out of the room, seeming to be oddly satisfied.

Shiro sighed as Takuma left and prepared himself to slip it on Taki. Taki took his time in the bathroom and even showered. He felt gross and since he was stuck here for the moment he was going to use the place to his heart content. His mind slowly took in everything he saw. Then he remember waking up warm and wondered if he got close to Takuma last night. It was possible, he knew he loved to cuddle but the other man seemed unfazed by it. As he wondered back out with a towel around his waist and one wrapped around his head he yawned which caused his eyes to close.

Shiro took this opportunity to slip the collar on him, "be sure not to wonder too far or you'll get zapped really bad. This collar is only removed with a magnetic device Takuma-sama has. Just know if you run off the shocks won't stop until he deactivates it."

Blue eyes started at the other man for several seconds before rage filled him, "WHAT?!!!!!" His booming voice could be heard nearly through the house. He ran from the room and was a little surprised he wasn't stopped. Sliding down the staircase he started searching every room until he flung open the door to see Takuma sitting with another man, "Get this off me right now!!!!" He demanded as he walked forward. The towel that was on his head fell off as he ran and the one around his waist was in danger of falling off.

"Hmph. We've got better wine in my house." Hideki grunted to Takuma, being clearly frustrated because Takuma had made him wait. He wasn't too much of a patient person, and he wanted to offend the other one when his pride was hurt. A smirk curved Takuma's lips as he answered: "Well this is wine from your house. You brought it last time you visited, remember?" Hideki's lips were just one, short line right now, and Takuma laughed at the sight. He had once again managed to tease Hideki, and it made him feel like he was a winner.

"You really should grow up---" Takuma's words were cut off by Taki's shout and sudden appearance. Takuma turned his head towards the door, seeing a fierce Taki standing there with wet, dripping hair, and only a towel on his hips. Even the towel was about to fall off. The sight made Takumi's mind go blank. Bare upper body, with water droplets running down on it, slim chest, rose coloured nipples... He forgot Taki's words right away. He could only see Taki's naked upper body, and think of something unappropriate. He was salivating, and having a hard on right now. Taki looked so sexy, being wet and fierce, that Takuma just coulnd't get his eyes off him.

Hideki's eyes widened as he stared at the boy who was standing at the door, breathing heavily, and dripping wet from water. He was unbearably gorgeous, and Hideki had to admit that. `Is he Takuma's pet?´ He thought, and a wave of jealousy brushed over him. He wasn't happy to see the boy in that kind of state at all. Had Takuma fucked the boy just before Hideki had came here? It made Hideki boil with rage.

"Who does he think he is, barging in like that? And in that kind of clothing!? Shouldn't you train your pet a bit better?" Hideki asked in a sharp tone from Takuma, accentuating the `pet´ word, and turning his eyes to Taki only at the time when he said that word. He was so fiery right now, that he could have bit someones' neck off. He was really angry, and the cause of his angriness was Taki. He went a bit closer to Takuma, glaring at the boy arrogantly, and then turning his gaze back to Takuma.

"Take off.. what? Your towel you mean? I think it'll fall off even without me taking it." Takuma said, not paying any attention to Hideki's words. He was too interested in waiting for Taki's towel to fall off. A smirk was conquering his mouth right now, and he licked his lips a bit. Taki surely made him go crazy this time. It was reckless, to appear in front of him in that kind of clothing; If Hideki wouldn't have been here, he would have already took Taki's towel off.

((Hahaha!!! O-god... perverted minds are fun))

Taki heard the word pet and nearly exploded. His hands balled into fists as he stomped over to the two of them, "Listen I'm not some lowly pet you can take advantage of! He locked me up in this place!!!" Rage filled those beautiful blue eyes as they scanned over the men.

The towel started to slip but he caught it in time and tucked it in better keeping it from falling, "get this thing off my neck now!!! I'm sure your little puppy next to you wouldn't mind being your bitch but I'm not." He reached a slim hand forward and grabbed the front of his shirt pulling him close and glared into his eyes his teeth grinding a little.

*grins* Haha, they are~ x''D

-----------

Takuma couldn't even react to Taki's sudden rage before Hideki could. Hideki stood up and slapped Taki's cheek angrily. "Shut up you lowlife whore!" He shouted eyes in fire. Takuma could see that Hideki was fiery. Hideki had never been called a bitch, Takuma could tell. Hideki had always been the center of attention and admiration. He had always been someone respected, and now when someone said something to hurt his pride, he seemed like he would want to kill the boy.

Before anything dangerous could happen, Takuma stood up, and gazed at Hideki with a frown on his forehead. "Calm down right now." He said, gritting his teeth. He was actually really mad about Hideki hitting Taki, but he didn't want to fight with his `friend´, so he stayed quiet about it. Then he glared at Taki. "I believe that you've already said what you wanted. If you have, then you can go. And I've never said that you're my pet. Hideki just got something wrong." He said in an angry tone. Even Takuma wasn't happy about Taki's words. It wasn't because Taki had called Hideki a bitch, but it was because taki had expressed his hatred towards Takuma so greatly. It made him boil. `Of course I know he doesn't like me, but I still didn't want to hear that.´ He thought, glaring at Taki still. Hideki stared at Takuma's angry expression that was directed towards Taki, and he got a bit happy at that moment, even though he guessed Takuma's motives wrong.

((I drew and traced it hopefully my husband will get my new colouring program up today and I can start making it pretty :)))

Taki looked between then and held his burning cheek. This was ridiculous! He was going to beat the shit out of this man but Takuma's words made him pause. He sighed softly feeling most of his rage go away but he wasn't about to let Hideki have the last words. He walked towards the door then turned around to face the pair.

"Well just keep him on a leash because if he hits me again I'll mess up his pretty little face," Taki slammed the door then headed back to the bedroom. A maid had cleaned his clothes but he didn't want to wear them again, although he did grab his bikini briefs. He grabbed a pair of Takuma's pants and had to grab a belt. Then grabbed a button up white shirt. He felt like a kid swimming in his father clothes.

Sighing heavily he walked outside and to the edge of the household. He looked up at the large fence wanting to jump over it. He walked around outside but he couldn't find where the shocking connection to his collar were. Sighing he walked back inside and started wondering around the house until he found the study and started looking around at the different books. He grabbed one and sat in a large fluffy chair and started reading it.

• 4 weeks later...

((Oh my gosh! So good! I love it!!~~ :) I can't wait to see more of your art. You gotta show me them!! :p You're really talented! :) I can't even draw a stick figure... -.-' lol. :D ))

Hideki looked as the boy left, following him with squinted eyes. Even if he was angry, he was still satisfied that Takuma had sent him away. He turned his head towards Takuma, intending to say something about Taki, but his words, and whole body paused as he saw Takuma's gaze that was directed towards himself. It was full of frustration.

Takuma sighed heavily, turning his gaze away from Hideki. He knew that glaring at Hideki wouldn't make the situation any better. It would have just made it even worse. He flashed a quick smile at his friend, and ruffled his hair. "You really aren't good in keeping your mouth shut you know? You always get so agitated over little things." He said, laughing quietly. "Ka-wa-i~!" He teased, and smirked as the other one blushed. "Shut up you asshole!" Hideki snapped angrily, glaring at him with a blushing, embarrassed expression. "Sure sure. Well, I think it's time to go looking for the other brat now." Takuma said, and hid his smile as Hideki glared at him once again. "Hmh, do what you want. I'm leaving." Hideki said, turning his head away. Actually he was sad right now. He was jealous because Takuma was so keen on keeping that `brat´ satisfied and calm. Takuma hadn't even apologized him.

After a while, Hideki had left, and Takuma was now looking for Taki. "I think I saw him going to your study a while ago." Shiro said, blinking slightly when he saw Takuma walking around the mansion. Takuma turned his head towards his guardian, and nodded. "Thanks." He said, starting to walk towards the study, but then he suddenly stopped. "Did... did he look angry or anything?" He asked, not turning his head towards Shiro anymore. Shiro raised his eyebrows suprisedly. "I saw him from far away, so I don't know." He answered, wanting to ask what was going on, but then he didn't. "Oh, okay." Takuma said, nodding slightly, and then he started walking again.

When Takuma arrived to the study, he saw Taki sitting in his large armchair, reading a book. He had a intense expression on his face, because he was so attached to the book world, and it made Takuma smile slightly. This expression was surely the best he had seen on Taki's face so far. Calm, relaxed, maybe even a bit happy, when he had forgotten the surrounding world, and Takuma's power over him... "You sure know how to depress someone with such a high pride." He said, chuckling quietly at the boy. It wasn't clear if he was talking about Hideki or himself. At least it sounded like he was talking about Hideki, but the sarcasm in his voice told something else.

((thanks! You know that picture is supposed to be our characters? I'm not good at all at coloring on the computer. I'm much better by hand. I found a friend whose very good at coloring on the computer. I'll give you a snippit. ...Did Takuma just ask if he was angry?! Awwww!!!))

Taki enjoyed fantasy books like these. The Lord Of The Rings. A classic yes but he hadn't had a chance to read it yet. He loved reading about their struggles and the magic in the land. Right now he wished he had magic then he would show people who to fear!

He smirked and shook his head a little, his own thoughts amusing him and suddenly he was pulled from them as he heard Takuma speak. He jumped a little since he hadn't heard him coming. This man had to be talking about himself, he thought. There was no way this mans pride would let it fall down below the high point he had built for himself!

The blond leaned forward in the chair and closed the book on his lap. The large shirt exposed his collar bone even with it buttoned up in the front. His pony tail fell over his shoulder as he did so, "well you rich boys have such his prides and your heads up each others asses that sometimes you need someone to clean out your ears." He smirked at the other man.

((Yeah, I remember~ You said before that you'd draw them, and I noticed it immediately~ That's why I like the pic even more~~ ^^ But well, I still like it even if the colouring isn't perfect :) I like your art really much, and the colouring isn't that bad in my opinion (: Pffffft. Maybe he's scared of Taki, so he had to make sure? x''D))

Takuma smirked, and kept himself from chuckling again. Taki was amusing him by words once again. It really suprised Takuma, how Taki could always react in the polar opposite way which Takuma had expected. It made Takuma even more interested. He kept his eyes away from Taki's naked collarbone, which was actually the most beautiful part in human body in Takumas opinion, and concentrated on Takis face and words more. He kept himself from being distracted.

"Hmmh, should I be thankful then?" He asked, continuing to smirk as he took steps towards Taki, moving slowly. Takuma had now gotten his cool back, and he felt like having a bit of fun. He stared Taki intensively as he walked closer, and he let his fingers run trough his own ponytail. When his fingers came in touch with the clip that kept his hair tied together, the clip soon fell down to the floor, and Takumas hair fanned down beautifully. He circled behind the chair Taki was sitting in, and leaned his body forward. His hair poured down onto Taki's shoulders as waves, and from up here, Takuma had a great view to the inside of Taki's shirt. It made him swallow. "Or should I get angry at you, for being so cocky?" He asked in a low tone, moving his head to make his hair find it's way under Taki's shirt just a bit.

((lmao I thought his pause was funny. I'm going to get my color artist to color it. >.

Taki watched the other man as he stood across him him. This man kept laughing at what he said, the blond wasn't sure if he was really amused or just humoring him. The intense look in this mans eyes was starting to draw him in, it reminded him of himself. The collar on his slender neck shifted as Taki stiffened in his seat as the other approached.

There was that familiar cologne again. His senses had been surround by it for a day while he spent his time in the other bedroom. His eyes followed the other man as he moved behind him and released his hair. There weren't many men who looked good with long hair but damn this man was one of them. Wait what was he thinking?!

It was when that low voice hit his ears and the hair trailed onto his chest that Taki let out a visible shiver. He turned his head away and shifted over in his seat a little, "y-you should be thankful!" He swallowed hard. "L-Like doing a-anything to me will stop me."

((lmao I thought his pause was funny. I'm going to get my color artist to color it. >.

Taki watched the other man as he stood across him him. This man kept laughing at what he said, the blond wasn't sure if he was really amused or just humoring him. The intense look in this mans eyes was starting to draw him in, it reminded him of himself. The collar on his slender neck shifted as Taki stiffened in his seat as the other approached.

There was that familiar cologne again. His senses had been surround by it for a day while he spent his time in the other bedroom. His eyes followed the other man as he moved behind him and released his hair. There weren't many men who looked good with long hair but damn this man was one of them. Wait what was he thinking?!

It was when that low voice hit his ears and the hair trailed onto his chest that Taki let out a visible shiver. He turned his head away and shifted over in his seat a little, "y-you should be thankful!" He swallowed hard. "L-Like doing a-anything to me will stop me."