Yakuza- SlavexMaster

evemaid

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evemaid

• akiravadel

"---and you really should mind about your image. It's not like they're just gonna overlook all of your vices." Uruya, the yakuza boss warned his son. Takumi raised his eyebrows, seeming to be slightly angry. "I don't give a fuck about the government. They can do what they want. I'll just shoot heads off from everyone who tries to do something." Takumi hissed, and his father's eyes went wide open. "TAKUMI!!" He shouted with his yakuza-voice that echoed from the walls as a scary growl. "You better stop right now, or I'll stop you. You can't just kill people like that!" Uruya shouted, and he seemed to be slightly afraid. He knew that his son wasn't just an ordinary guy in the yakuza. Takumi stared at his father with icy eyes, not caring about him at all. "Then just try and stop me!" Takumi said with a calm, murderous voice, and then walked out of the room, to the corridor. Geez the old man was a pain in the ass.

Taki was a thief, but not just any thief, he helped take care of orphaned kids in the town. There were many that didn't want to end up in an orphanage so him and several of his friends set up an abandoned house for those in need. Unfortunately they had to stay under the radar from other authorities so most of their supplies wasn't bought.

The blond had stolen from this place once before when he realized they were so rich and oblivious of their things that he wanted to take a bit more. He smiled as he made his way into the place to steal something else. The problem was guards found him. He struggled against them as he was pulled into the hall, "Young master! This man was caught sneaking around!"

Taki groaned his blond ponytail falling over his shoulder. He glared up at the other man with his light blue fiery eyes.

Takuma was just about to capture his long, silky black hair to a loose ponytail when someone was thrown in front of him. First he gazed at his subordinate, who was working as a guardian in this part of the mansion, his father's side. Then he let his eyes fall down at the blonde, beautiful guy who was being hold down by the guardian. When he saw a small, golden watch in the boy's hand, his angry gaze rose back to the guardian. He gave a punch to his face and shouted: "Why in the fuck is there someone in this mansion?! Why in the fuck does he have my watch in his hand?!" The guardian bowed his head, seeming to be afraid of getting killed. Takuma wasn't too nice of a guy, and his subordinates knew that.

"I'm really sorry master! I promise it won't happen again!" The guardian said quickly, not wanting to loose his head. Takuma sighed, making the guard silent with a hand rise. Then he glanced down at the blond boy again, and squatted down to him. "What the fuck are you doing in my house?" He asked, raising his eyebrow, and taking a tight grip of boy's slim, beautiful jaw. This boy didn't seem like he was from a rival yakuza, but Takuma could never be cautious enough.

Taki glared at the man, his action never affected the boy. He truly wasn't afraid of him. His smaller but masculine frame had stopped straining against his captors when the other took his chin. Blond bangs fell into his face and he blew them out of the way before he spoke, "seemed like you didn't need a few things so I was offering my services to remove them for you."

He smirked knowing this man was probably going to have him killed but oh well, many had threatened him before and it wasn't like he had anything to loose. Besides how could these guards be so afraid of one guy. Sure death was scary but he had experienced worse.

Takuma raised his left eyebrow, looking at the boy with an discontent expression on his face. His amber coloured sharp eyes were gazing at the boy in an asking manner. "Oh, so you're a thief then?" Takuma said, pretending to be suprised, but you could hear the clear tiredness from his voice. "Hasn't your parents taught you that stealing is a bad habit, kid?" He asked and lighted a cigarette right in front of the boy's face. To be truthful, Takuma was a little annoyed by the fact that the boy showed no respect to him, but it was interesting too. Everyone was always afraid him, and they obeyed every order he told to them. This boy didn't seem to care about his status at all.

Takuma took a long aspirate from the tobacco, making the head of it glow red, and then he blowed the smoke against the boy's face. "I believe you're one of those people you could call `street child´." He said, smirking and just continuing to watch the boy. His smirk wasn't happy or amused. It was just a bored, dull grin that was forced onto his face because of the boy.

Taki turned his face away a little as he blow the smoke into his face. Sure he had his fair share but he only did it at certain times, mainly when he was drunk, "listen here mister big-shot. I don't need to tell you my life story and I doubt you care." He shifted on his knees since the floor was really starting to hurt.

"Might as well let this little street rat go then. I have nothing valuable for you to have."

Takuma let out a quiet chuckle and raised his gaze from the boy to his subordinate. "Take him to my room, and keep a watch on him for a couple hours. I have some work to do, so I'll be back at four. And make sure that you won't let him escape." He said, turning around, ready to leave.

"But.."

"No any buts." Takuma said in a scary tone, turning around to glare at the trembling guard. "Wha... What about your father... Shouldn't I inform him?" Takuma sighed, shaking his head. "If you would just take him to my room and make sure he won't escape, I wouldn't have to cut off your ear you know." He murmured and the guard tensed right away.

"Ye...Yes sir!" He said, and just when Takuma was about to leave, the guard asked: "How am I gonna stop him from leaving your room then?" Takuma felt miserable. How in the hell had his father hired this kind of pathetic subordinates? He turned around and seemed to be sceptical. "Well maybe you should tie him there or something!.. idiot" He said, sighing heavily. And before he left he added: "And make sure you tie both of his hands... And ask someone else to keep watch on him. Someone from my side." Then he had already left.

Taki glared at the man daring them to try him. After a very long struggle with a very wiggly boy they finally wore him out enough to pull both arms behind his back tightly and wrapped rope around his wrists and arms. This way he couldn't reach the tie to untie it.

A guard from Takuma's side took over once they were able to get him to his room. The man named Shiro, was a rather large man so by that point Taki had no choice but to go with him. After mulling it over for a little bit he sent a maid to retrieve chain and a cuff to go around the boys ankle. Using a key he locked the cuff around his ankle and threw him into the bed, "stay there."

Taki groaned feeling very uncomfortable with his hands behind his back. He rolled onto his stomach and decided to wait this one out until he could get out of the binds and metal cuff around his ankle. Shiro stood by the door watching him. It made Taki a bit uncomfortable. How could these men just stand there all the time?

Takuma's shirt was covered in blood and he just threw the clothes on the floor, waiting for the maids to pick them up and bring him a set of new clothes. He had been in a fight with some weaklings from the rival yakuza, and wiping them out hadn't been a problem to him at all. Only thing that was going to make him frustrated right now was that his father would surely start to nag to him again. It surely wasn't something he wanted to do.

When Takuma got to the door of his bedroom, there was two guys standing on guard like always. They greeted Takuma, and Takuma nodded back, opening the door of his room, not even almost remembering that the boy was there.

Shiro bowed to him, "we kept him here like you asked. He's tied to your bed young master."

Taki tensed when he heard Takuma come in. Since he had drifted off to sleep a little he was very startled when he heard him come in. He wiggled on the bed pulling his knees up making his ass poke in the air for a moment before he had the leverage to pick himself up to look over at him. His blond hair a mess now and some strands were falling out of the hair tie framing his rather annoyed looking face.

Takuma nodded monotonously and gave Shiro a permission to leave now. He would be just fine alone with the boy. "And tell those two to not let anyone in." Takuma said just before Shiro shut the door.

Takuma turned his head to the boy's direction and stretched his head slightly. Boy's hair was a mess, and he seemed like someone had messed him up, even though Takuma was sure that there was no possibility. His men weren't as useless as his father's subordinates.

Takuma walked to Taki's side, smirking to himself when he saw the cuff on the slim ankle. Then he sat down to the bed, next to Taki and sighed slightly, being quiet for a moment. He wasn't in a too good mood, but well... he never was.

"So, brat-thief," Takuma started in a pejorative tone. "What is your name?" He looked at Taki with no interest in his eyes, but actually he wanted to know the name, for some reason, really badly.

Taki raised a bow as he spoke his first words. He really wanted to slug this man in the face! Being so arrogant, stuck up, and thinking he's better than anyone! He would have retorted but he really wanted the circulation returned to his arms so he decided to play nice for a moment, also he was starving.

"It's Taki-" as he spoke his stomach let out a long low growl. "and I'm hungry..." He blushed slightly and turned his head away from the other man. That was just great! He could never look cool for very long! Sighing heavily he rested on his knees and slumped forward a little making his long pony tail fall over his shoulder. "And I can't feel my hands, your goons tied the ropes way too tight."

Takuma watched Taki for a moment, thinking if he should call the maids for some food or not. This guy had tried to steal from him, and it made him amused. Nobody dared to oppose him, but this guy really was something.

Takuma took a knife from his sleeve and cut the ropes with one, swift move. He noticed that there were deep imprints left by the ropes on the boy's wrists, but he said nothing. He called one short call with his phone, and soon a maid came to the room, bringing some food with her, and she left just as quickly as she came.

Taki sighed in relief when his arms were free then rubbed the marks that would surely bruise. After flexing his hands a couple times to help return blood flow he happily ate the food, "thanks man I haven't eaten in three days."

He ate every piece of food on the plate for obvious reasons. He then set the try aside and pulled up his ankle to inspect the cuff around his ankle. These were nearly impossible to unlock without a key or a pick set which he didn't have on him. The one day he didn't have it... lucky him. "So... why am I locked up in your room? Are you some kind of pervert?"

Takuma chuckled and tossed his hair back. This boy truly got on his nerves, but Takuma had too gotten interested in Taki. You could say it was like if Takuma was an owner of a new fish that was prisoned into a little bowl. He enjoyed watching it.

"Have you got any idea who're you talking to?" Takumi asked, raising his eyebrow, letting a laugh follow his question. He was sure that the boy couldn't care about who he was stealing from, but he just wanted to know if the boy knew who he was.

Taki pulled his knee to his chest listening to the chain cling, "no idea." He glanced around the room as if bored but he was surveying it. He didn't like to be tapped like this. He had to get back soon or the kids would go hungry.

Shifting on the bed he looked back at them man and smirked, "but I'm guessing your some big-shot man with a stick up his ass." He reached up and started fixing his hair. He ran his fingers through it then tied what he wanted into the pony tail leaving his bangs to frame his face.

Takuma leaned his head back and smirked as he heard Taki's words. The boy surely knew how to beg for trouble. Takuma was actually pretty suprised that he hadn't killed the boy yet. Maybe he wanted to play with him first and see if there was any amusement he could get from this boy. A cocky attitude? Well then.

Takuma pushed Taki down to the bed, straddling the boy and locking the slim legs in between his own's. "You really are a cocky kid aren't you? I think you should just shut up for at least a moment." Takuma said, and then he locked their lips together, not holding back at all. He let his tongue slide into Taki's oral cavity, investigating it unscrupulously. His hands were holding Taki down with a tight grip of shoulders, and Takuma had no idea if it hurt or not. Not like he cared at all though.

As their salivas were mixing together, thousands of thoughts ran trough Takuma's mind. His first thought was: What the heck am I doing with a brat? Though Takuma had no intent of leaving the kid alone either. For some reason this immature, cocky attitude turned him on so much that it was even odd. Takuma was so powerful and handsome that he could had had any woman he wanted, but watch him now. Here he was, kissing a brat-thief. Not like Takuma minded at all. Taki had really soft lips and it felt really nice to kiss him.

Taki himself wasn't one to be swayed so easily. He trembled as his first kiss was stolen by this man. He couldn't believe it! He wiggled against him having a bit of strength returning to him from his earlier battle with the goons. This man was just toying with him and once he got his fill he'd either kill him or throw him away like everyone else did. Well not this time!

Biting down on the other mans tongue, he made sure to make it hurt but didn't draw blood, "don't kiss me." His eyes were staring at him as if they were staring straight into his soul. He wasn't about to go down without a fight, so what if this guy was handsome and sure he really thought he was. This wasn't right! No way he was about to back down just yet.

Takuma gasped, feeling the teeth graving into his tongue. He wouldn't shout because of something like that, but he had to admit that it had hurt. He didn't get angry at all though. Just this kind of reluctant nature was something that made him want to push the boy down and have his way with him.

"Oh, sorry~ I forgot you were a brat." Takuma said, getting up to sit on the bed. He pushed his aching tongue against his palate and smirked. Boy surely had sharp teeth. Takuma took a cigaret from his pocket, because if he wanted something, the urge to take it went away when he smoked. Smoking his vanilla cigarets made him feel better. He lighted the cigaret and put it to his lips, still smirking at Taki. Boy surely wasn't as cool as he tried to be. Though Takuma couldn't deny that he was absolutely the most interesting person he had met in a long time.

Taki got up and stepped a couple feet from him, he had enough room on the chain to at least reach a couple feet from the bed. He glared at him as he fixed his clothing, "yeah yeah. I don't know anyone besides whores that would have been excited about a stranger raping them."

He fixed his tank top and jeans then crossed his arms, "so what are you going to do with me hm? Perhaps you could make it worth my while too. I have kids with hungry bellies waiting for me and if i can't make it..." He averted his eyes deciding the wall was interesting for a moment. Hos could he even trust this man to just not expose them!

Takuma's eyes widened, but he didn't stop smoking. He took one long aspirate from the white cigaret and opened his mouth: "You have children?" He asked, seeming to be a bit suprised, but he did no gestures to make it seem like he was going to let Taki go. His eyebrowns were raised, and he stared at Taki, waiting for a reply. He looked at Taki, and statet (inside his mind) that there was no way that Taki could have been older than twenty. Maybe not even that. So how in the hell did he have children? He was just a kid himself.

"Their not my kids," Taki sighed. "I haven't had children or come close. Their kids I pick up on the streets that need help."

Honestly this guy... who did he think he was. Well it wasn't that uncommon unfortunately for people around his age to have a kid or two. It was then he realized he gave away precious information about his virginity. He paled a little and turned his back to him hoping this man wouldn't realize what he sai.