Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits
    Ulquiorra Cifer Inventory

Ai no Kotodama 2 - Sekai no Hate Made - Reupload?

This movie is located on the "List of available BL dramas" thread, under this link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Unfortunately, there is no download link. The link that is present only redirects you to the homepage of the forum. I am logined when viewing this page, so I don't think that is the problem. I have also reviewed the "BL Drama Downloads" forum a number of times, and the movie does not have a thread.

If this movie could be subbed and reuploaded, I would be most appreciative.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert chiakaiyuki's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    chiakaiyuki Inventory
    Gift Box Halvir Hropter Sonooka Souichirou Myoujin Tsubasa
    Here are links to the RAW version. I'll have a look around for some subs.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits
    Ulquiorra Cifer Inventory

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to watching this.

Credits
    HeartYaoi Inventory

For some reason, when I download this movie in parts from mediafire, it doesn't work for me, only the firs part works, but the other two doesn't and I don't know what's the problem, it just gives me errors, Can anyone please help? I really want to watch this movie and don't even care that there are no subs. Onegaishimasu~
    Last edited by HeartYaoi; 03-12-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Credits
    Regisa Inventory

maybe its because you didnt join them,if you didnt join them,you just can see number 1file,not all.

its not working for either, ooh im dying to watch this movie, wanted to buy it but no where to find:-(

and yes I did join them:-(

*for me either*

hello everyone , I watched the first movie last night, and would also greatly appreciate it if someone managed to find subs for it, I'll keep looking also if you happen to find Spanish subs, that would be fine too heck if i had those I coudl translate it to english :>~..and double check some of the JP while i was at it.. Please and Thank You!

Credits
    kabi Inventory

I've downloaded it while ago but still can't find subtitles We have translators on forum, I know that some ppl are working on translating Fujimi Orchestra right now. Maybe some translators will be soooo good and translate this movie in some free time? :3 That would be awesome!

It seems I can't download it anymore on mf? I watched the first one a while ago and I, too, am dying to see this one but can't find it anywhere. Even the downloads are either to pay, or restricted only to America. I don't even care anymore if it's subbed or not.-_-"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles