Hey tHere

Natalenka

Hi!

My name is Nataliana Svetlana. Some of you knew me already. My best friend Cryptconfessions is a part of this sight and being new I want to give it a test driver before continuing to sign in.

So, Cryptconfessions (Jai) lend me her account for a bit and I had so much fun and I made so many friends. I decided to sign up after a year of lending. So please, take care of me. Please don't punish her.

Please take care of me. Also, please take care of Cryptconfessions. She's a suicidal little sh*t

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Natalenka

• Paul4U

• crystald

• Ryuu_L

Hello Natalenka! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I hope you will have a happy stay on this Forum. :)

t4wzft.jpg

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to YO Nataliana, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

Glad you like it here ^ ^ i hope you find many more friends and find amazing things around here. enjoy your time and see you around the forum alright~! :)

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums site with your own username! Hope you enjoy being here as yourself :)

Hi there, nice to have you on board :D

I guess you know your way around then. Hope you are having fun and that you feel good.

See you around

:9onion70:

Welcome Nataliana!

Your name is so beautiful I myself had never heard it and it is very pretty. Hope you feel very welcomed here this place is a very special place. A safe space filled with great people and I believe it will certainly be the right place for you. I have been here since 2013 and I don't regret it one bit. Enjoy your time here, and if you wish you are more then welcomed to message me.

• 5 weeks later...