A New year and the upcoming Manga Gamer survey

rtim

Happy new year everyone and since it's January, the Manga Gamer game survey with be up within a month or so, are best chance of getting M/M games is to vote for the same ones and we got sometime to discuss what games we should vote for

Now, lets start by listing the games that got or are getting an english translation

Hashihime of the Old Book Town - Manga Gamer

Room No. 9 - Manga Gamer

Luckydog 1 - Manga Gamer

Naked Butlers (Hadaka Shitsuji) - Manga Gamer

No, Thank You - Manga Gamer

Absolute Obedience (Zettai Fukujuu Meirei) - JAST USA

Enzai: Falsely Accused - JAST USA

All past and future Nitro+Chiral games: JAST Blue has this locked and sealed, there JAST exclusives until further notice.

now with that out of the way, here's some game suggestions

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
by Blue Impact (PC & PS2): a BL VN-JRPG from 2003, Its one of the few JRPG's on the PS2 the west didn't get, I've heard good things about it and it looks to be some good old fashion JRPG fun

by Sakuraprin (PC): Horror VN-RPG from 2014, influenced by games like Sweet Home & the many RPG's found on the PC-88/PC-98, content wise it has something for everyone, M/M, F/F & M/F

from 2011 by Pil/Slash (PC): we cant talk yaoi title without bringing up Pil/Slash and this game is also the highest rated yaoi game on VNDB.

from 2001 by Monoceros & Adel (PC & Mac): the company are another Early BL Game Developer and this was there first game, its also vary long taking 50+ hours to complete according to VNDB.

Two games from Alice Blue: in the early 2000s: Alice Soft had a yaoi brother called Alice Blue and since MG is already good friends with Alice Soft and there parent company, Champion Soft, theirs a high chance of us getting there games in english after all these years

from 2001 (PC & PS1): this RPG was there biggest hit and even spawned a sequel in 2004 (also yes, theirs an 18+ version of this game)

from 2002 (PC & PS2): excellent art and a story about blackmail, whats not to like

Ok now lets talk Bara, i know the main focus of the is yaoi but i think its time for some Bara games to be released in english and votes are needed to see it happen,

(Ore to Mahou no Koibito) by Underground Campaign from 2004 (PC): UC is one of the most notable developers Bara games and it was difficult for me to pick just one title, i pick this game because i like the fantasy more although Maison De M and Bouga Kyoukai Series are also good picks

from 2006 or
from 2013 by Rycanthropy (PC): the iconic Bara artist has made a few games over the years and for me, its a tie between these two

from 2012 by Future Games (PC): between this and Hunks Workshop, i say vote for this game, the protagonist is close to being the yaoi type and everyone else is Bara, its kind of a two in one deal.

from 2005 by Tarutaru (PC): Hotaru is one of the first Series of Bara Games ever, in my opinion the third game has the best art and is the one i would want first, also these games are long, according to VNDB, all of them are 30 to 50 hours long

from 2014 by Hanrangen: this Amateur studio is now one of the big names in Bara Games. what started as simple game made with RPG Maker has turned into well regarded series with 5 games and one that should get a english released.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rtim

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days